Jump to ratings and reviews

Street Kings #1

Dangerous King

I’m the one she should have stayed away from.

The thief, the hustler, the boy without a past or a future. A kid forged by the rules of the streets.

She sees into my darkest depths and doesn’t blink an eye. She’s my dream, my peace in a place I can never escape.

Then one day, she’s gone, whisked into a world I refuse to taint with my touch.

Fifteen years later, she’s back in my life, needing a favor only I can provide.

I’m no longer the street rat she once knew. Now I’m king of an empire, where my favors come at a price.

A price, she says she is more than willing to pay, but the cost is all of her...body, mind, and soul.

258 pages, Kindle Edition

First published March 31, 2021

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Sienna Snow

37 books2,471 followers
Author Sienna Snow loves to serve up stories woven around confident and successful women who know what they want and how to get it, both in – and out – of the bedroom.

Her heroines are fresh, well-educated, and often find love through atypical circumstances. Her novels have ample enticing slices of steaming hot romance, infused with empowerment and indulgence.

Sienna loves the life of travel and adventure. She plans to visit even the farthest corners of the world and delight in experiencing the variety of cultures along the way. When she isn’t writing or traveling, Sienna is working on her “happily ever after” with her husband and children.

Learn more about Sienna at www.siennasnow.com, or you can find her on Twitter (Sienna_Snow), Facebook fanpage (@authorsiennasnow), or Instagram (@bysiennasnow).

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
34 (5%)
1 star
10 (1%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 207 reviews
Profile Image for Katie Utterly Unashamed.
600 reviews155 followers
March 30, 2021
You know what feeling when after starting and stopping five books in a day, one finally pulls you in?

It's glorious, and amazing. The only bad part is when it happens at 8 pm at night..... But hey, let's tuck in and go.

I told myself I would only read to 25%....then to 50% and I would go to bed...then I said fuck it, I'll sleep when I'm dead.

Sienna Snow is a new to me author, and I will definitely pick up more of her books. This was a stellar storyline, awesome characters, and every single time I got an answer, a new question was presented, therefore it was 3 am when I finished it.

The chemistry between Nik and Danika was explosive. You could feel it from the start. Once they got together it did not tame down. This was the perfect amount of hotness and story for me (now, I love my books with lots of hotness, so keep that in mind).

“I’m going to fuck you so hard that you feel me with each step you take tomorrow.”

Snow does a great job of building up the future stories to come, without taking away from Nik and Danika. I seriously can't wait for the next book.

Nik has known since he was 11, when he met 8 year old Danika, that she was going to be his. Then she was taken away from him when he was 17 (her 14) by her Uncle and from that point on, he did everything to leave his street rat life behind and become the King of his Empire. 15 years later he is ready to claim what is his and he will use her hunger for revenge to get what he wants.

“I will take what you offer and then ask for more. The question is are you willing to ante up the cost to achieve your goal?”

Danika lost so much, and suffered much more at the hands of her Uncle. She has been planning her revenge for years, but what happens when she lets the one man who has always meant everything to her in. Will she give up her revenge or follow through?

“I’m saying is your wrath, your vengeance, your revenge worth giving me you…body, mind, and soul?”

This book ripped me from the book slump I was in for the last week, and I devoured it in one sitting.

There was only 2 things that I didn't like about the book (and they are me problems, most won't give a shit, but I'm going to tell you anyway).

1. No epilogue... This book ends in a HEA, but the storyline isn't complete, so I get an epilogue is hard to do, but girl..... Give me something to tide me over...

2. Okay.. Be prepared this is me being a total nit-picking a-hole. Authors, for the love of everything holy please think about the little things in your books. Danika is 5'1" and Nik is 6'3", so you can't says stuff like "he was standing behind me and I laid my head on his shoulder". Honey, there is a 14 inch difference between you, unless he is on his knees - it ain't fucking happening. Oh and that hot AF sex scene when he has her facing the wall, lifts her leg and enters her. Again, unless he is on his knees that shit ain't happening. I know this because my I'm 5'8" and my husband is 6'2", I made him try it and it didn't work well.

Instagram | My Blog | Facebook
Profile Image for Chris  C - A Midlife Wife.
1,471 reviews260 followers
March 28, 2021
Love the story but kept getting lost in the plot moves. Complex setups and it lost me a few times. ❤️❤️ their hot connection tho! Yum.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is something about the bad boy persona that makes some women gravitate towards that type of man, at least in stories anyway. This story is exactly one of those.

While this is a part of a series, I had no trouble following along because it is also written in such a way that it was easily enjoyed as a standalone.

I love the beautiful character development with completely unique characters that are extremely strong and intense. They have brilliant minds and are at the top of their game in business and in pleasure.

The story brings the heat with intense connections that will fire up your Kindle. The plot adds several interesting twists that brings the two main characters together. I love their sizzle and the push/pull that was always in effect. The plot also contains a lot of twists and conversations that I kind of got lost in. It was complex and secretive in many ways where I felt a bit turned around.

I thoroughly love the character development and Hill especially was a surprising development. I loved his passion for her and his patience. Awesome qualities. But I especially loved the fabulous ending that really made this one so worth it.

Snow wrapped me up with her unique story that is not like any other Mafia style, alpha male book. Dangerous King is passionate, sexy, intense, and an extremely memorable read!

* copy received for review consideration
Full review-https://amidlifewife.com/dangerous-ki...
Profile Image for Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books.
1,100 reviews1,305 followers

Angst Rating : 6/10

Heat Rating : 6/10

Triggers Involved : Past Abuse

Plot Summary :
Danika always knew nikhil as the street kid who was kind to her. Well not at first, but because of her stubborn nature they became friends and Nikhil eventually grew to care for the shy nerdy girl of his colony. That is until he had to leave her.

Now years later, she is back and she wants a favour from him. A favour that will come at a price. A price she is willing to pay. And nikhil is going to enjoy extracting this favour because Danika is the one woman whom he has always wanted but she was forbidden to him. And now she would be his. He would bind her to him so that she could never run away.

Overall Opinion :
I have read previous books by these authors and I can clearly tell you that this one is my most favourite one till now. I am totally consumed by this series and I found myself adding the rest of the books of the series to my tbr when I was just 15% into this one.

Everything about this story was perfect. Especially the storyline. The villain was someone whom I had already guessed but what I didn't know was his depth of depravity. It's clear that he will show face in the rest of the books too and I can't wait for his demise. The steam in this story was perfect and I would definitely recommend this book to all the dark romance lovers out there.

Another thing worth mentioning in this story, is the story of the side characters. It's rare for an author to consume my mind as badly as this one did with her side characters too. I am totally crazy about the next book and I can't wait for it! A must read for all indeed.

My-Post-3
Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Bookbub | My Blog
Profile Image for NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}.
1,299 reviews85 followers
April 8, 2021
***4 "Bleeding hearts!!!" stars***

AVAILABLE NOW!!!

BEWARE OF THE LITTLE RABBIT.

This was a very hot and intriguing start to a new series which are centered around four brothers who are not connecting by blood, but something far greater than that!!!
In here, we had Nikhil King's story with Danika and I can not wait for the next stories in the series..
I'm already too intrigued and I anticipate the next books with impatience!!!

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

Danika is leading a double life...
Her only purpose for the last years is to get her revenge to an uncle who 'saved' her when she was still a teenager but who had already taken too much from her and the ones she loves...
And even though she is one of the best to what she is doing, she needs Nikhil King's help....
But Nik is a boy from her past that he meant so much for her and there is a possibility for everything that she has work for to explode in her face, if she will come close to him after fifteen years apart...

"He's a complication I can't afford right now."

Nikhil King used to be a thag when he was a teenager. But now, fifteen years later, he is one of the most powerful men and the time has come to get what always wanted. The little nerdy girl that was making his heart beat wild is coming back into his life and this time, he is determined to never let her go, no matter what...
She wants his help, but he never gives anything without a price. But is Danika ready to pay the price???

"You walked back into my world. You complicated things. Now you will deal with the consequences."

I loved Nik and Danika very much. There was serious chemistry, even when they were just across the room from each other...
I loved their story, I loved their backgrounds... They had much to give, but I have this belief that I was left a little bit unsatisfied on the end. But i think that the author just wanted to keep some things for the next story in the series. So, I'm not taking it much into consideration...

Protecting me is dangerous...
And it could bind you to me in a way you may regret."

Nik was dangerous and gorgeous ... He was so powerful and he was fiercely loyal to the people that he loved. Danika was a lucky girl!!! He could do anything for her and he did!!!
As for Danika??? She was truly a badass... Her abilities were out of this world and i loved her determination... Even though she didn't want to admit it, Nik never left her heart all these years..
Yep, I'm telling you that these two were pure fire!!! And I can not wait for more!!!

"She'd burrowed her way into my soul as a kid and never let go."

"I was drawn to him like no other man. And now, that I'd opened the door, Nik would never let me close it again."

**I received an ARC for the exchange of an honest review**
Profile Image for Bookgasms Book Blog.
2,715 reviews1,266 followers
April 1, 2021
Sienna Snow always delivers an amazing story filled to the brim with sensuality and secrets! I loved her new Street King series as both Danika and Nikhil were sexy, assertive and perfectly well matched.

What I love more than anything about Snow's series are how she creates an interconnecting world that always has strong and sassy heroines and rugged and edgy alpha heroes. I loved her Gods of Vegas series and am already obsessed with this one. Danika and Nikhil were uber steamy and the connection they shared came off the pages. I loved the side characters and already can't wait to meet them in future books!

Overall Dangerous King was a fantastic start to a new series. This author writes wonderful, charismatic characters and personally, as a South Asian, it is always amazing to see her include diverse South Asian characters in her stories. It gives her stories a genuine and authentic feel and always brings a smile to my face. 4 stars! ~Ratula
Profile Image for Persephone-L17.
301 reviews30 followers
April 7, 2021
Dangerous King is an exciting book full of action, suspense, secrets, lies and eroticism. Nikhil King grew up on the streets and is now a business mogul. Danika Dayal is a woman who seeks revenge and must convince him to help her complete it. They have a common past: they are childhood friends. They created a unique and unbreakable bond, shared moments that each one cherishes in their memory, and made promises that they believed were easy to keep. Until an event triggers a chain reaction with disastrous consequences for both of them.

Fifteen years later Nik is rich and powerful... and he has not been able to forget her. Danika, who lived many years under the yoke of her tyrant uncle, seeks to make him pay for all the injustices against her and those close to her. Nik is her only way out and she is willing to do anything to achieve her mission, even if it means taking risks in the sentimental aspect.

Danika is a strong, determined, stubborn and very intelligent woman. She knows all her strengths and weaknesses perfectly. Despite the fact that her plan is driven by revenge, she does not allow herself to be consumed by it. Her connection with Nik remains intact, and is enhanced by the intense sexual tension they both develop. He is a dominant, powerful man and wants Danika by his side. Both keep secrets that sooner or later come to light. Far from separating them, it makes them more united and together they handle to complete their objectives.

Dangerous King is an entertaining, light and addictive read. Fully recommended.

4.5⭐️

***𝐀𝐑𝐂 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰***
Profile Image for Beatrice Masaluñga.
1,135 reviews1,656 followers
August 28, 2021
Good start for a mafia series between Danika Dayal, a professional hacker whose mission is take down his uncle. However, she has to seek help from her childhood crush and former gangster, Nikhil King.

These two have a long history and grew up in a rough neighborhood. Complicated things happened ended up separating their ways. The tension between them is evident but I want their story to expand more. Something is missing and I think it has to do with the plot and character development. The ending felt rushed.

I am more excited for the second book since it'll be about Jayna and Kiran's. These two have a more solid foundation.
March 28, 2022
This could’ve been a full four stars if THERE WAS A EPILOGUE!!
I really loved the representation of Nikhil being half Trinidadian and GUYANA WAS MENTIONED!?!?
Danika being a brilliant women in STEM *chef’s kiss*
And when Nikhil gave low-income girls in Trinidad a scholarship because of Danika’s childhood was THE CUTEST SH*T I EVER READ!!
Overall, it was a good mafia romance but just wish there was more.
WARNING: A LOT OF SMUT!!!
Profile Image for Kate V.
1,049 reviews80 followers
April 18, 2021
This book had everything I love. Nik was the kind of alpha male I love reading and Danika was such a strong and intelligent woman. The two of them burned up the sheets and I could not put this book down.

description

Nik didn't have a great upbringing but he made his own path and life and rose from the streets to create an empire. Danika was brought under her uncle's rule and she has set a plan in motion to ruin him. There is so much going on that keeps you on the edge of your seat!

Fifteen years go by before Nik and Danika are finally thrown together indefinitely. Danika needs Nik's help and Nik needs Danika. There were so many twists and turns in this and I am salivating for the next books in this world. Seriously, this was so good. My only complaint is I wanted an epilogue or a little bit more from Nik and Danika. I will definitely be reading more from Sienna Snow.

description
Profile Image for Leigh.
1,196 reviews217 followers
January 10, 2022
Dangerous King was not a good read for me. Unfortunately, I didn't like any of the characters and I was so bored that I was ready to drop it at 60%. I skimmed the last 40% and nothing changed for me, I have no interest in continuing this series.
Profile Image for Ezi Chinny.
2,500 reviews410 followers
July 15, 2022
This is my first book by this author and it was a decent beginning for a mafia series.
Danika Dayal was impressive as a niece to a corrupt business man who had a hand in the death of people she loved. Danika was very adept at being seen but not been noticed at the same time so she used that skill to become a proficient hacker.
For her long term plan to destroy her uncle she had to enlist the help of her childhood friend and crush, Nikhil King.

There was a lot of push and pull between Dani and Nik but unfortunately I didn’t feel their chemistry. Their sex scenes didn’t really feel sexy and it just didn’t work. I didn’t buy the BDSM element. I didn’t feel it but I am looking forward to Nik’s brother who was thought to be dead but reappeared. That drama was set up nicely in book 1 so I will be reading book 2.

Profile Image for Felicia.
1,418 reviews61 followers
April 14, 2021
Dangerous King by Sienna Snow is a romantic suspense that I listened to on audio narrated by Chance Smolders and Simone Lewis. This is the first book in the Street Kings series.

This is the first book of Sienna's that I have read and it definitely won't be my last. I loved the relationship that bloomed between Danika and Nik. I really enjoyed getting both of their points of view throughout the book. It really brought the story to life.

I can't wait for the next book in the series Vicious Prince to be released on August 19, 2021 so I can get Jayna and Kiran's story.

Chance and Simone did a great job on the narration. They both really know how to bring a story to life. I look forward to listening to more of their work in the future.

I would recommend this book to anyone who loves romantic suspense or contemporary romance.

Audiobook Obsession Reviewer
Profile Image for April Symes.
4,991 reviews402 followers
April 1, 2021
Dangerous King is book 1 in the all new Street Kings series by Sienna Snow. This is Nikhill (Nik) and Danika (Dani)'s story. They knew each other as young kids on the wrong side of the blanket. Danika was torn away from Nikhill by her uncle as a young teen and now as adults, they are back in each others' orbits. These two have intense chemistry together. The secrets , friendship, attraction, drama, passion, angst, many twists and turns that take place and the dark romance is plenty strong in this book. I enjoyed Nik and Dani's mafia romance/friends to lovers/ 2nd chance romance read. I am excited to read the other Street Kings - Kiran, Samir and Reyhan's books 📚.

My Rating: 4.7 stars *********
Profile Image for Mairead.
130 reviews38 followers
Read
September 20, 2021
My third dnf of September 😩. I got to 30%. It wasn't terribly written & I don't mind insta love but I just didn't like this one. I also detested how the main female character had loads of different jobs/ the secret society plot of this book was just a bit much.
Profile Image for Christina Astorga.
774 reviews1 follower
March 15, 2021
I received an ARC and I'm freely reviewing.

Wow!! Nikhil and Danila are wonderful. So, I know this may be weird but I have never actually read this author before. I've heard great things of her and her stories. I walked into this series blind and I loved it. Nik and Danila grew up together, both have suffered heart break early and lived with too many secrets. That just makes them stronger and fiercer, there's no give between them. I enjoyed how Nik is completely committed to Danila's protection and keeping her safe and other items safe as well.

I definitely cannot wait until the next book
Profile Image for Simply Love Book Reviews.
6,893 reviews818 followers
April 6, 2021
This mafia-style romance had me hooked. With its intricate twists, dominant men, and even stronger women, I truly enjoyed myself as I slid deeper into the old-world culture and modern treachery that Sienna Snow portrayed.

Danika was a character that I quickly grew to love. She was, to put it plainly, a badass. Having suffered at the hands of her uncle, she appeared to be his lapdog, doing his bidding. In reality, she had plans of her own that had already been set in motion, and she was no one’s pet. She was fierce and lethal with her hands, both physically and behind a keyboard whereas a hacker, could manipulate empires with the stroke of a key. And Nik, the boy she knew from her youth that had grown into a powerful, ruthless man, played a role in getting her revenge on her uncle.

Nikhil King grew up to be the ruler of his domain. Along with his brothers, they were wealthy real estate developers and kings, oozing with power and strength. But what really got me about Nik was his affection for Danika. Ever since seeing her as a young, awkward girl, he cared about her, and this never wavered over the years. They may not have been in contact, but Nik always watched out for her. Something about the big, tough, underworld figure with a soft spot for a smart sexy woman always appeals to me, and this was no exception.

I found this story to be even more interesting than a typical mafia theme due to the character's ethnicity of Indian and middle eastern descent. The description of their cultures that were interwoven created a feel that was different than what I typically read, and I found it fascinating.

I have not read many other books by this author, so I am not sure if this book ties into other stories that have already been written. I assume it has because there were times I felt as if I should be getting some deeper understanding than I actually had. However, that didn’t stop me from thoroughly enjoying this story and these engaging, smart, sexy characters.

Review copy provided for a voluntary review.
Profile Image for britneyspears.
226 reviews
January 30, 2022
three outta five

plot was pretty weak compared to the smut. lack of buildup, but great tension between characters.

"when it comes to you, i’ve never had any regrets."
"what I felt for Danika went beyond love. her presence was vital."
"i'd fucking give up everything for you, and it kills me to know you wouldn’t do it for me."
Profile Image for Phemisha.
64 reviews
February 26, 2022
so i didnt quite finish this book i had a good 50 pages left but i just couldn’t do it. I was so lost half the time with the plot and I just couldnt deal with Nik and Danika’s attraction anymore.
Profile Image for 샘 sam★ .
221 reviews7 followers
May 15, 2021
Amazing characters

Gorgeous cover! It was what caught me to read this book. Unfortunately, this book didn’t quite convince me as I wished. I still enjoyed it enough and am excited for Vicious King!

I liked Dani and Nik. Both were badass and it was a good break of the badass H and helpless h, so I am very happy Sienna Snow includes awesome h, hence why I can’t wait to read her next books.
Profile Image for Dora.
687 reviews8 followers
March 15, 2021
I loved this book so much!! I devoured it within hours. The storyline, the history between the characters, the longing and the intense chemistry had me turning those pages. The connection between Nik and Danika is so strong that even being apart for 15 years did not diminish any of the intensity. Nik knew Danika since she was the frightened 8-year old following him around their poverty stricken neighborhood. And as they grew up they all started to protect each other. Then one day she disappeared. It is now the present day and they are now face to face and Danika is in Nik’s world and the dynamics have changed. Danika has a mission and she can not complete it without Nik’s assistance, but there is of course a price. Nik has not gotten to be where he is without collecting on favors with more than agreed upon. Nik stayed away from her for her own sake but now that she is in his realm, staying away is not something he can or will do.

Danika and Nik’s story grabbed me from the very beginning. I adored both of them so much individually. Seeing what Danika has been up to in the last 15 years is impressive. She is intelligent and strong and determined to right all the wrongs that were done to her and to those she loves. Nik is that possessive alpha male whose heart has all been Danika’s since they were teenagers and how he is finally able to claim her with any means necessary. I also loved how they were both so determined to always protect the other, in the past and in the present. And together they were fire, you can feel the intensity and longing with just a look. Once they are finally together, their scenes are combustible!

Besides the main characters, the secondary characters were just as fantastic. The rest of the Kings and Danika’s girls need to have their own story.

Dangerous King was an awesome 5-star read!
Profile Image for Rivana.
250 reviews4 followers
August 30, 2022
I really like this story. As a south Asian I was really happy to know that this is a Desi Mafia romance. But the plot fell flat to me. 3.5⭐️

Danika is a strong and intelligent woman who has been manipulated for years by her uncle and now she wants revenge. And to do so, she may need Nikhil, her childhood ‘friend’/ first love. Being the niece of not only an f-up abusive man but also a corrupted business man is a burden.

When it came to the chemistry between Danika and Nik, it felt that are gaps within the relationship. Even though they had strong attraction towards each other for decades….all they did was eye-fucking and everyone definitely felt that tension. Their current relationship/situation was fast. The smut was definitely fast but fire.

Nik is Indian and Trinidadian.
I don’t think this is a Mafia book and I couldn’t get attach to the characters. Both Leads have their ups and downs. But solely for Nik… Desi men take notes.
There is something I don’t understand: she has tattoos (that she needed to hide) but wears outfits that are revelling…?

And why did the author always mentions “his dark eyes or dark brown eyes”….

Would have maybe put a four stars if there was an epilogue.
1,159 reviews3 followers
March 15, 2021

Oh my this book as a page turner and i could not put it down... it was hot, sexy, sweet and heavy.. filled with suspense wondering what will happen next. I could not get enough of these two characters and I highly recommend this book. I can not wsit to read Kir and Jayna story.

Danika is often referred as Ashok Shah's lap dog, it hurt knowing what others think of her. But they know nothing and they can think what they want. She was plucked from poverty to live with her uncle Ashok in luxury... Danika now plays the part of the dutiful niece but is still held in a cage.
Danika is grateful from being saved as a child, but now as a adult she hates her uncle with every fiber of her being and plans to bring his empire down.
Nikhil King is Danika's "forbidden fruit" the one she wants but can never have, she has known Nikhil since she was a child and has tried to hide her feelings for him since her uncle demanded she stays away from anyone in her past.
Nik has never hid his feelings toward Danika.... he wants her, but could never have her. He knew the day would come where her will make her HIS , it just came sooner then he expected.

951 reviews
March 17, 2021
I really enjoyed this story of Danika and Nikhil King, two people whom met as children, and through so much adversity and pain made their lives better. Even though there are secrets that drive this whole story, I got lost in their world, and didn't want the story to end. Going between polite society and the seedy underworld, and even into the virtual world, really captured me into their storystory.

Please note that I did receive an ARC of this book, and the opinions expressed in this review are my own.
Profile Image for Pamela.
3,469 reviews23 followers
April 6, 2021
Nik was a troublemaker and into all kinds of mischief. Danika was friends with him and they both have their secrets. Fifteen years later Danika needs a favor that only Nik can provide for her. Nik is ruler of the mafia empire and far from the street rat Danika knew during their childhood. Danika is a match for Nik and willing to pay the price for his help. A steamy, good read with two well matched people.
Profile Image for Bookish.
1,463 reviews27 followers
May 17, 2021
I am totally addicted to anything Sienna Snow writes and this book was no exception. I love a good second chance romance and this delivered. A darker hero Nikhil was perfect. A page turner that kept me interested from the start.
Profile Image for Nina.
61 reviews
September 5, 2021
This is my first book by Sienna Snow and let me tell you, I loved everything about this book literally everything, the story, the plot and the characters, definitely gonna check the next book in this series!
Profile Image for Liz [reads books].
1,103 reviews48 followers
March 30, 2021
These two were meant to be and I loved to see them work together to take her devious uncle down
Profile Image for KayTheBookLover.
307 reviews83 followers
November 27, 2021
Overall ⭐⭐⭐⭐/5
Spice 🌶 🌶 🌶/ 5

When Danika gets revenge she's got to turn to the man in her past. Nik promised to stay away but what is he to do when the woman he's always loved, needs his help.

I really enjoyed reading this one! It checked those boxes I need when a slump hits! Shorter/quick read, check. Steamy, check.

I'll definitely be continuing on with this series!
Profile Image for Karin.
2,048 reviews
April 4, 2021
I couldn’t put this down, Danica and Nikhils story hooked me from the get go and it didn’t let go. Nik always kept Danica safe were they were younger and now all this time later when she approaches him again for help with her uncle he knows he won’t say no!
Displaying 1 - 30 of 207 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.