Start by marking “Dangerous King” as Want to Read:
Dangerous King

Dangerous King

(Street Kings #1)

I’m the one she should have stayed away from.

The thief, the hustler, the boy without a past or a future. A kid forged by the rules of the streets.

She sees into my darkest depths and doesn’t blink an eye. She’s my dream, my peace in a place I can never escape.

Then one day, she’s gone, whisked into a world I refuse to taint with my touch.

Fifteen years later, she’s back in my
Published March 31st 2021 by Sienna Snow

To ask other readers questions about Dangerous King, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dangerous King

Start your review of Dangerous King
Katie Utterly Unashamed
You know what feeling when after starting and stopping five books in a day, one finally pulls you in?

It's glorious, and amazing. The only bad part is when it happens at 8 pm at night..... But hey, let's tuck in and go.

I told myself I would only read to 25%....then to 50% and I would go to bed...then I said fuck it, I'll sleep when I'm dead.

Sienna Snow is a new to me author, and I will definitely pick up more of her books. This was a stellar storyline, awesome characters, and every single time I
Chris  C - A Midlife Wife
Love the story but kept getting lost in the plot moves. Complex setups and it lost me a few times. ❤️❤️ their hot connection tho! Yum.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is something about the bad boy persona that makes some women gravitate towards that type of man, at least in stories anyway. This story is exactly one of those.

While this is a part of a series, I had no trouble following along because it is also written in such a way that it was easily enjoyed as a standalone.

I love the beautiful character devel
Ria  | Abstract ♥ Books

Angst Rating : 6/10

Heat Rating : 6/10

Triggers Involved : Past Abuse

Plot Summary :
Danika always knew nikhil as the street kid who was kind to her. Well not at first, but because of her stubborn nature they became friends and Nikhil eventually grew to care for the shy nerdy girl of his colony. That is until he had
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4 "Bleeding hearts!!!" stars***

AVAILABLE NOW!!!

BEWARE OF THE LITTLE RABBIT.

This was a very hot and intriguing start to a new series which are centered around four brothers who are not connecting by blood, but something far greater than that!!!
In here, we had Nikhil King's story with Danika and I can not wait for the next stories in the series..
I'm already too intrigued and I anticipate the next books with impatience!!!

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

Danika is leading a double
Bookgasms Book Blog
Mar 19, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ratula
Sienna Snow always delivers an amazing story filled to the brim with sensuality and secrets! I loved her new Street King series as both Danika and Nikhil were sexy, assertive and perfectly well matched.

What I love more than anything about Snow's series are how she creates an interconnecting world that always has strong and sassy heroines and rugged and edgy alpha heroes. I loved her Gods of Vegas series and am already obsessed with this one. Danika and Nikhil were uber steamy and the connection
Persephone-L17
Apr 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
Dangerous King is an exciting book full of action, suspense, secrets, lies and eroticism. Nikhil King grew up on the streets and is now a business mogul. Danika Dayal is a woman who seeks revenge and must convince him to help her complete it. They have a common past: they are childhood friends. They created a unique and unbreakable bond, shared moments that each one cherishes in their memory, and made promises that they believed were easy to keep. Until an event triggers a chain reaction with di ...more
Beatrice Masaluñga
Aug 27, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: adult, mafia-romance
Good start for a mafia series between Danika Dayal, a professional hacker whose mission is take down his uncle. However, she has to seek help from her childhood crush and former gangster, Nikhil King.

These two have a long history and grew up in a rough neighborhood. Complicated things happened ended up separating their ways. The tension between them is evident but I want their story to expand more. Something is missing and I think it has to do with the plot and character development. The ending
kavita (on hiatus)
Mar 28, 2022 rated it liked it
Shelves: mafia-romances
This could’ve been a full four stars if THERE WAS A EPILOGUE!!
I really loved the representation of Nikhil being half Trinidadian and GUYANA WAS MENTIONED!?!?
Danika being a brilliant women in STEM *chef’s kiss*
And when Nikhil gave low-income girls in Trinidad a scholarship because of Danika’s childhood was THE CUTEST SH*T I EVER READ!!
Overall, it was a good mafia romance but just wish there was more.
WARNING: A LOT OF SMUT!!!
Kate V
Apr 17, 2021 rated it really liked it
This book had everything I love. Nik was the kind of alpha male I love reading and Danika was such a strong and intelligent woman. The two of them burned up the sheets and I could not put this book down.

description

Nik didn't have a great upbringing but he made his own path and life and rose from the streets to create an empire. Danika was brought under her uncle's rule and she has set a plan in motion to ruin him. There is so much going on that keeps you on the edge of your seat!

Fifteen years go by befor
Leigh
Jan 10, 2022 rated it did not like it
Dangerous King was not a good read for me. Unfortunately, I didn't like any of the characters and I was so bored that I was ready to drop it at 60%. I skimmed the last 40% and nothing changed for me, I have no interest in continuing this series. ...more
Ezi Chinny
This is my first book by this author and it was a decent beginning for a mafia series.
Danika Dayal was impressive as a niece to a corrupt business man who had a hand in the death of people she loved. Danika was very adept at being seen but not been noticed at the same time so she used that skill to become a proficient hacker.
For her long term plan to destroy her uncle she had to enlist the help of her childhood friend and crush, Nikhil King.

There was a lot of push and pull between Dani
Felicia
Apr 14, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dangerous King by Sienna Snow is a romantic suspense that I listened to on audio narrated by Chance Smolders and Simone Lewis. This is the first book in the Street Kings series.

This is the first book of Sienna's that I have read and it definitely won't be my last. I loved the relationship that bloomed between Danika and Nik. I really enjoyed getting both of their points of view throughout the book. It really brought the story to life.

I can't wait for the next book in the series Vicious Prince
April Symes
Dangerous King is book 1 in the all new Street Kings series by Sienna Snow. This is Nikhill (Nik) and Danika (Dani)'s story. They knew each other as young kids on the wrong side of the blanket. Danika was torn away from Nikhill by her uncle as a young teen and now as adults, they are back in each others' orbits. These two have intense chemistry together. The secrets , friendship, attraction, drama, passion, angst, many twists and turns that take place and the dark romance is plenty strong in thi ...more
Mairead
Sep 20, 2021 added it
Shelves: dnf
My third dnf of September 😩. I got to 30%. It wasn't terribly written & I don't mind insta love but I just didn't like this one. I also detested how the main female character had loads of different jobs/ the secret society plot of this book was just a bit much. ...more
Souhaila
2.7⭐

Meh.
Not disappointed since I wasn't expecting anything. Felt like reading a mafia romance and it did the job.
Christina Astorga
Mar 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC and I'm freely reviewing.

Wow!! Nikhil and Danila are wonderful. So, I know this may be weird but I have never actually read this author before. I've heard great things of her and her stories. I walked into this series blind and I loved it. Nik and Danila grew up together, both have suffered heart break early and lived with too many secrets. That just makes them stronger and fiercer, there's no give between them. I enjoyed how Nik is completely committed to Danila's protection
Simply Love Book Reviews
Apr 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
This mafia-style romance had me hooked. With its intricate twists, dominant men, and even stronger women, I truly enjoyed myself as I slid deeper into the old-world culture and modern treachery that Sienna Snow portrayed.

Danika was a character that I quickly grew to love. She was, to put it plainly, a badass. Having suffered at the hands of her uncle, she appeared to be his lapdog, doing his bidding. In reality, she had plans of her own that had already been set in motion, and she was no one’s p
sumana alatorre
Jan 30, 2022 rated it liked it
Shelves: three-stars
three outta five

plot was pretty weak compared to the smut. lack of buildup, but great tension between characters.

"when it comes to you, i’ve never had any regrets."
"what I felt for Danika went beyond love. her presence was vital."
"i'd fucking give up everything for you, and it kills me to know you wouldn’t do it for me."
Phemisha
Jan 28, 2022 rated it it was ok
so i didnt quite finish this book i had a good 50 pages left but i just couldn’t do it. I was so lost half the time with the plot and I just couldnt deal with Nik and Danika’s attraction anymore.
샘 sam★
Apr 14, 2021 rated it liked it
Amazing characters

Gorgeous cover! It was what caught me to read this book. Unfortunately, this book didn’t quite convince me as I wished. I still enjoyed it enough and am excited for Vicious King!

I liked Dani and Nik. Both were badass and it was a good break of the badass H and helpless h, so I am very happy Sienna Snow includes awesome h, hence why I can’t wait to read her next books.
Dora
Mar 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book so much!! I devoured it within hours. The storyline, the history between the characters, the longing and the intense chemistry had me turning those pages. The connection between Nik and Danika is so strong that even being apart for 15 years did not diminish any of the intensity. Nik knew Danika since she was the frightened 8-year old following him around their poverty stricken neighborhood. And as they grew up they all started to protect each other. Then one day she disappeared ...more
Rivana
Aug 30, 2022 rated it liked it
I really like this story. As a south Asian I was really happy to know that this is a Desi Mafia romance. But the plot fell flat to me. 3.5⭐️

Danika is a strong and intelligent woman who has been manipulated for years by her uncle and now she wants revenge. And to do so, she may need Nikhil, her childhood ‘friend’/ first love. Being the niece of not only an f-up abusive man but also a corrupted business man is a burden.

When it came to the chemistry between Danika and Nik, it felt that are gaps wi
Carlyn Zanidean
Mar 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing

Oh my this book as a page turner and i could not put it down... it was hot, sexy, sweet and heavy.. filled with suspense wondering what will happen next. I could not get enough of these two characters and I highly recommend this book. I can not wsit to read Kir and Jayna story.

Danika is often referred as Ashok Shah's lap dog, it hurt knowing what others think of her. But they know nothing and they can think what they want. She was plucked from poverty to live with her uncle Ashok in luxury... Da
Nessa
Mar 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this story of Danika and Nikhil King, two people whom met as children, and through so much adversity and pain made their lives better. Even though there are secrets that drive this whole story, I got lost in their world, and didn't want the story to end. Going between polite society and the seedy underworld, and even into the virtual world, really captured me into their storystory.

Please note that I did receive an ARC of this book, and the opinions expressed in this review are m
Pamela
Apr 05, 2021 rated it really liked it
Nik was a troublemaker and into all kinds of mischief. Danika was friends with him and they both have their secrets. Fifteen years later Danika needs a favor that only Nik can provide for her. Nik is ruler of the mafia empire and far from the street rat Danika knew during their childhood. Danika is a match for Nik and willing to pay the price for his help. A steamy, good read with two well matched people.
Bookish
May 17, 2021 rated it really liked it
I am totally addicted to anything Sienna Snow writes and this book was no exception. I love a good second chance romance and this delivered. A darker hero Nikhil was perfect. A page turner that kept me interested from the start.
Nina
Sep 05, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is my first book by Sienna Snow and let me tell you, I loved everything about this book literally everything, the story, the plot and the characters, definitely gonna check the next book in this series!
Liz [reads books]
Mar 30, 2021 rated it really liked it
These two were meant to be and I loved to see them work together to take her devious uncle down
KayTheBookLover
Nov 26, 2021 rated it really liked it
Overall ⭐⭐⭐⭐/5
Spice 🌶 🌶 🌶/ 5

When Danika gets revenge she's got to turn to the man in her past. Nik promised to stay away but what is he to do when the woman he's always loved, needs his help.

I really enjoyed reading this one! It checked those boxes I need when a slump hits! Shorter/quick read, check. Steamy, check.

I'll definitely be continuing on with this series!
Karin
Apr 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I couldn’t put this down, Danica and Nikhils story hooked me from the get go and it didn’t let go. Nik always kept Danica safe were they were younger and now all this time later when she approaches him again for help with her uncle he knows he won’t say no!
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• The Heir (Kingmakers, #1)
  • Until Forever Ends (Beauty in Lies, #2)
  • Quiet Man (Dream Team #0.5; Dream Man #4.5)
  • Dream Maker (Dream Team #1)
  • Brewer (Exiled Guardians MC, #7)
  • Savage Ride (Men of Valor MC)
  • Grayson (Stryker County EMS #1)
  • Knight Ride (Men of Valor MC)
  • Iron (Exiled Guardians MC Book 8)
  • Melanie, Delivering Karma (Iron Ladies #3)
  • Kaleb (Stryker County EMS #2)
  • Alpha Consumed (The Dixon Brothers #2)
  • HIS First (The HIS Collection #6)
  • Wild Ride (Men of Valor MC)
  • Daddy's Business Partner (Forbidden Temptations)
  • The One and Only (Heart of Hope, #7)
  • A Very Mountain Man Valentine's Day (Fallen Peak #1)
  • Marked
Author Sienna Snow loves to serve up stories woven around confident and successful women who know what they want and how to get it, both in – and out – of the bedroom.

Her heroines are fresh, well-educated, and often find love through atypical circumstances. Her novels have ample enticing slices of steaming hot romance, infused with empowerment and indulgence.

Sienna loves the life of travel and adv

Street Kings (4 books)