Jump to ratings and reviews
A Sabatini may be a lot of things: an asshole, rude, ruthless, even a killer. But one thing we never are is sloppy, not with our money, not our business, and especially not with our bodies.

Until the moment I got sloppy with the most dangerous thing I could: a woman. I’m third generation in the Outfit. I’ve killed more than my share of men, have had more than a few guns held to my head. Christy wasn’t the first person who tried to kill me, she wasn’t the last, and I’m sure there will be more in the future.

I knew how we started was messed up. I’m old enough to be her father. She was thirty to my fifty, I should have spanked her, taken the gun away from her, and killed her the way I planned. She wanted me dead to pay for her childhood trauma. The way I saw it, I’ve done a lot of messed up things but I wasn’t to blame for what she went through. If she wanted me dead, there was only one thing for me to do: kill her before she could kill me to save me from looking over my shoulder for her to take a second shot. Only the moment I laid eyes on her everything changed: the plan, me, her.

When I put the ring on her finger and she promised forever I believed we had a future. There was no hint I would wake up the next morning and find her gone. I tried to let her go, I can’t. She promised forever, I’m holding her to it. It doesn’t matter how far she’s gone. I will find her.

Christy belongs to me, and a Sabatini keeps what is his.

This is a dark mafia romance with elements that may be disturbing to some readers.
While this is the second book in a series it can be read as a standalone and does not end in a cliffhanger.

248 pages, Kindle Edition

Published March 31, 2021

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Fiona Murphy

33 books429 followers
Due to commitment issues I have lived in many different cities and my favorite is Chicago but I have managed to settle into Austin and perhaps my commitment issues are behind me.
I have enjoyed reading from a very young age and it wasn't long before the children books bored me and I read the books my mother enjoyed Stephen King and Dean Koontz and I didn't sleep without the light on until I was about ten.
I came across my first Harlequin by accident and it was love at first read, no one died and happy endings? It was a whole new world and I loved it.
I wrote my first story at eight and everyone died, of course. Since then I would like to think I've gotten better and now I'm writing the happily ever afters I first fell in love with, with some hot sex thrown in along the way.
As a plus size woman myself, I have started writing the stories I always wanted to see myself in but never did. And now I'm ecstatic to give BBWs the happily ever afters with hot Alphas they so rarely get.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
2 stars
8 (3%)
1 star
5 (2%)

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.