Start by marking “Anarchy (Hades, #2)” as Want to Read:
Anarchy (Hades, #2)

Anarchy

(Hades #2)

Anarchy is the SECOND in a new Shadow Grove series. Several characters cross over to the Madison Kate series but it is not necessary to read MK's story first. HADES is a contemporary new adult reverse harem series, which means the leading lady has several love interests and never has to choose in order to find her HEA.

◆◆◆

Five years ago, I made a choice that I haven’t regr
Kindle Edition
Published March 26th 2021 by Foxy Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Anarchy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Anarchy

Start your review of Anarchy (Hades, #2)
TheBookPlatypus
Mar 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
That’s it. I officially have trust issues.
Tate James has a way with words and writing that make you think you know a character. And then she rips the rug out from under you and a switch flips making you second guess a character. That’s what this book was.
Do we really know any of the men surrounding Hades?? Because now I don’t trust anyone. Lmao.

Anarchy starts off right where 7th Circle ended.
Have no fear, Tate James didn’t kill off any main characters right off the bat, but like I said, she def
Lilith
Mar 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021-arc
𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊: ANARCHY
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄: DARK CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE, REVERSE HAREM.
𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄: BOOK #2 OF 4 IN HADES SERIES.
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑: TATE JAMES.
𝐏𝐎𝐕: FIRST-PERSON:MULTIPLE PERSPECTIVE.
𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒:VIOLENCE.
𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋:🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓:🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠
𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆:🌏🌏🌏🌏
𝐄𝐘𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑:🦋🦋🦋🦋

Another mind blowing addition in the Hades Series...Author James keeps doing it better and better...
After Book 1, I thought we knew the type of Woman Hades is...she is strong, ruthless and Merciless in how sh
 Rosebud
What's a girl gotta do to get a break? Having taken complete control of Shadow Grove and all illegal activity in the area. Instilled fear into even the most dangerous of males and Prez of MC's and gangs alike. Gained a rep that would have anyone rethink their life choices if they thought to muscle in on her territory. Life should be good for her to enjoy the spoils of her success.

Yet. Hades is now facong a ghost from her past, or copycat, who is determined to ruin all that she's accomplished, t
The Romantic Rush Blog
Mar 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
TATE JAMES YOU ARE A SAVAGE.

Anarchy. Per usual, Tate is giving complex dimensions to this story. Of course, we have literal anarchy- a twisting, jaw dropping, swoony and heartbreaking narrative arc that keeps the pages turning. Chaotic action, danger, suspense, and delicious sexy times. But this story is really about the parallel EMOTIONAL anarchy- Hayden trying to come to terms with the shifting relationship dynamics all around here. New truths, new feelings, changing trust and intimacy, the fe
Kerri❤
Jawdropping. Speechless. Must Read

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐲? 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧’𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐞𝐭."

𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐆𝐎𝐃. 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒.

Tate James is unbelievable another jaw dropping book that takes your breath away. The rollercoaster of emotions & CARNAGE are UNREAL.

And breathe. The supsense, drama, chaos & passion picks up exactly where 7th circle ends. The chemistry, sauciness & heat is HOTT as hell within this book..add in pure danger, damaged emotions and HADES. You're in for one hella of a ride.

"𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬
Mazza
Mar 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
WTF did I just read.

No, seriously... what, how, WHY???

My brain is reeling and honest to god I fully stared at the book for 5 minutes while I tried to process what the fuck had just happened. Emphasis on tried. Pretty sure I had a mini heart attack with that ending. WHY TATE WHY? 😭 (Low key regretting starting this series before all the books were out cause I don't think I can wait till fucking JUNE for Club 22)

Ngl this is my first ever review of a book. But with this one I just felt the need to
Sam - s.rae.reads
Mar 21, 2021 rated it really liked it
"'He's declared war on Hades herself; there's only one way to end this.'" Zed gave a grim laugh. 'With total anarchy.'"

Book 2 in the Hades was just as epic as I expected. There's lies, corruption, sex and a lot of bloodshed. I really enjoyed this story and the progression of some of the relationships in this one. I have to say, Hades really made me mad most of the time with the choices she would make but I still loved her fierce and badass personality.

I can't even begin to pick a fav of the 3 m
Kathryn Barr
Mar 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Cliffhanger haters, gird your loins! This one’s a doozy. Luckily for me? I love me a cliffy!!! I absolutely adore the building up of the relationships, especially the bromances. Cass and Hades both managed to get their heads out of their butts. Zed is still acting like a spoiled, jealous child, but there’s hope for him. And Gumdrop? There’s so much more to Gumdrop than meets the eye. I really can’t wait for more of his background! Bring on Club 22! Only 85 more days! 😂💜
Aplis
Mar 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kickass-heroine
I don't know why this book didn't do it for me as much as the first book did. This is a 3.5 rounded upto a 4.

The story continues with Hades looking for Lucas after he was taken by someone from her past. She ends up finding him badly hurt, but isn't sure how her dead ex fiancé resurrected from the dead after she very clearly shot him in the head 5 years ago. The story continues with Hades building a relationship of sorts with Lucas, Cass and even Zed alongwith some shady shit done by someone who'
Duchess
Mar 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Woah, woah, woah, what the actual fuck did I just read?!

WHAT?!

My ass got really fucking comfortable with Tate and that's on me. I thought I figured out her shit after reading the Undercover series (that's yet to be fucking finished!!!!) and the Madison Kate series. I thought, very fucking stupidly, that I knew where she was going to go with this Hades series, I fucking KNEW.

Goddamn it.

The fucking queen of cliffhangers did me so fucking wrong. So goddamn wrong. Just wrong.

These two books go
Becca Sabala
Mar 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Liz
Gutted

I'm loving the new Hades series by Tate James. Hades is a truly fierce fmc and where I didn't particularly enjoy the MK series, feeling like MK was too quick to roll over, Hades is very much the opposite, bordering on too self sufficient, but I straight up appreciate her resolute approach that commands and earns respect. I love her guys and the way they each fill a different need for her. Lucas is my current favorite but I'm sure that spot will undoubtedly jostle between all three of the g
Lenor
Mar 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
“I’m not asking for forever,
But you’ll give it to me anyway…”

Oh sh*t…Tate James DID IT AGAIN!!!! at this point I want to say I’m not surprised, but that would be lying, I mean that f*ing cliffhanger left me panting, I am so not OK, and I don’t think I can wait till June!!!

Ok so now that THAT is out of my system…OMG OMG OMG what a book!!!! After reading Madison Kate Series I couldn’t believe that Tate could come up with a story just as good, but I was so wrong, this series in my opinion is so mu
Jordan | jordans.bookshelf
Apr 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I am not ok 😭 and I have to wait 11 weeks until the next book 😩😩😩

Tate James kills it every 👏 single 👏 time. Her character build and thick plot are superb. And the connection between all three guys and Hades is done so well.
Sierra
Mar 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Holy hell.... This was an amazing book and in true Tate James fashion I wasn't prepared for the 1000-ft cliff I fell from. My review will be posted when I can get my emotions in check. You don't want to miss out on this series!

UPDATE:
This is book 2 in a series and much be read in order. This book ends on a cliffhanger.

I don't even know where to begin with this book. In true
Lacey
Apr 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
WTF Tate?!?

Me at the end of 7th circle: “OMG! I just love Tate. She is the queen of cliffhangers! Blah blah blah...”
Me at the end of Anarchy: “Tate James can eff ALLLL THE WAY OFF with her damn cliffhangers. That was soooo not cool.” *side eyes* *pouts* *cries again*

I had to wait a whole week to calm myself down enough in order to write this review. I have never been so angry or pissed off at a book or an author in my life, and even though I just KNOOOWWW Tate really won’t do us dirty like that,
Barbara Vargas
Apr 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Anarchy is the second book in Hades series, picking up from where we left off in book #1 ending. Hades, Cass and Zed come to rescue Lucas from a seemingly old acquaintance that was supposed to be dead. This shifts everything around them, including their relationship as the four try to navigate their hard feelings and distrust for one another while trying to find out what the fuck's going on.

Lucas is still my bubbly ray of sunshine and I want to keep him forever. Cass is still the hot and cold a
Meg Elle
Mar 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
6/5 Stars Extra Star Read Anarchy was a completely enjoyable, addictive read throughout. I love 7th Circle and Anarchy just got better. Now that we have established some things in 7th Circle we really got to explore the characters more this book. I really felt like we get to know Hades I think she's really come out of her shell, meeting Lucas setting that off. We getmore glimpses into her past with Chase & Zedd & their history, every drop is so interesting.

Having a closer proximity in this boo
Zoe
ok...ermmm....where to start?

It's hard to string words together to encompass how much of a bloody brilliant, tension filled, enjoyable for *definitely just adults*, edge of your seat, hand gripping ride this was!

If I could describe this book in three words...

Suspensful, Steamy, Gut-wrenching. (it has a hyphen in it. It's technically now one word)

This is book 2 in the Hades series and mannn was it worth the wait. We get so much more character and relationship development in this one. We get t
LilyThePink
Mar 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is book TWO of FOUR in the HADES series.

This book arrived, and I think I blacked out. I must’ve, because the next thing I look at my clock, I’ve just lost half a day, and the book is finished but none of my housework has been done and I’m an emotional wreck (in a good way - mostly).
Seriously, Tate, you’re now to blame for my house being a tip.

Anarchy is the amazing second book in the HADES series. If you haven’t read 7th Circle, first of all why not??, second of all what are you doing, go a
Kearston I
I'm wrecked, utterly spent

The emotional Roller-coaster of Anarchy has left me broken and whip lashed. And that is the raw power Tate yields in her books. How she draws you into these worlds, sucks you in, changes your mind and perspectives, lulls you into false securities only to tear down not just all that she has built but the very foundations in grained within you. Making you question fundamental truths like good vs evil, heroes and the villians because only Tate can ensure the villian and th
Jasmine
Mar 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing

REVIEW: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Tate you just tore my heart ❤️ out with this cliffhanger! 😭 This ending was completely unexpected for me, and you are not ready for it!

Anarchy starts off where book 2 left off as Hades is trying to save Lucas life while also investigating how this even happened in the first place. She is also investigating whether her ex Chase is responsible for the mess that is happening on Hade’s turf. Is or isn’t he is the question?

I like how we really see Hayden’s relationship with all the guy
Literay Mumma
Mar 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I'm wrecked, utterly spent. The emotional Roller-coaster of Anarchy has left me broken and whip lashed. And that is the raw power Tate yields in her books. How she draws you into these worlds, sucks you in, changes your mind and perspectives, lulls you into false securities only to tear down not just all that she has built but the very foundations in grained within you. Making you question fundamental truths like good vs evil, heroes and the villians because only Tate can ensure the villian and ...more
DV
Mar 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Well hell. I’m still trying to process what just happened to me. One minute I was grinning from ear to ear and the next I was screaming loudly (I think I heard my neighbors dog start to bark). Tate James, I just..I need..I don’t even know what to say, so here’s a play by play of what you did to me.

1. Denial. “There’s no way I just read that right. Let me reread to make sure I didn’t accidentally make a scene up in my head out of thin air.”

2. Rage. “After everything we’ve been through, this is
Apr 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
Tate continues to keep me enthralled with the people of Shadow Grove. Just like the first book in the spin off of the MK series, Anarchy delivers in the plot and action, and the steam heats up as well.

Hades is still coming to terms with how she feels about her men, but also figuring out how to balance her emotions. She is the badass bitch, leader of a underworld empire, but she is still a women who is healing from past trauma and dealing with feelings for the men in her life. She is slowly real
Taylor (25thavenuewest)
Welp. This is what it looks like.

The words to describe this incredibly charming, dark, and especially sexy story have escaped me. This sequel had me just waiting for the other shoe to drop. I loved that this wasn't just a 'filler' novel. It legitimately focused on building up the story as a whole. While also including some very delicious scenes.

If you haven't read the first book yet....look away....this is your only warning.

Now that we have that out of the way, please allow me to elaborate...
Heather
Mar 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Anarchy certainly lived up to 7th circle and kept the action coming. One of my absolute favorite things about this book is that I was able to laugh at the teasing in the group while they were dealing with all the other issues going on.

There was a lot of relationship development in this book. I liked in the last book that the three guys were not friends or anything before hand. During Anarchy the guys get to know each other better. It was interesting to see how well the three different personali
✿❀ Lauren, aka Coffee and the Bibliophile ❀✿

I'm gonna be completely honest and tell y'all that I rated this book 5 stars BEFORE I even read it. That's how high my expectations were.

Pfft. 🙄 Not enough stars can be given.

Tate James just keeps blowing me away with her vulnerable, yet badass FMCs and alpha, possessive yet sweet and observant MMCs. Unbelievable character development and ARCs. THEN you add in the fast-paced, thrilling, addictive plots.

Done.

Anarchy picks up right after that cliffy in 7th Circle and it never freaking stops go
Jennifer G
Mar 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
In Shadow Grove the dead never stay dead and the past can kill you. Hades has discovered this. She has a ghost threat. The deadly kind. He's challenging her. Blowing up her businesses and properties. Pushing drugs on her streets again. Threatening and torturing those she considers hers. But she's no longer the scared teenage girl she once was. She's Hades. And no one betrays her or threatens what she has worked so hard for. No ONE.

Shadow Grove is officially the hottest, scariest, craziest place
Sydney Sarway
Mar 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Tate James is just that good. She’s just that freaking good. My jaw is currently on the floor right now so if you find it anywhere please let me know. Wow. Okay. Let me try to formulate this review into actual, real words.

Anarchy continues right where we left off in Hades and does. not. stop. Hades is an amazing amazing character with so many walls and we slowly see them come down in the book. Between Lucas, Cass, and Zed, she is starting to open herself up in more ways than she ever did and eve

• The Ruthless (Queen Crow #2)
  • The Death Club (Dead Men Walking, #1)
  • Damaged (Boys of Winter #2)
  • Queen of Quarantine (Brutal Boys of Everlake Prep, #4)
  • Love Hard (Black Rose Kisses #4)
  • Finale (Academy of Stardom, #4)
  • Dynasty (Boys of Winter #1)
  • Violent Heart (A Death So Sweet #3)
  • Savage Vandal (82 Street Vandals, #1)
  • Lords of Pain (The Royals of Forsyth University, #1)
  • Cash (Saint and Sinners, #2)
  • Ignite Me (Watch Me Burn #4)
  • Crooked Heart (A Death So Sweet #2)
  • Freedom (Featherstone Academy, #5)
  • These Reckless Hearts (Saint Clary's University #3)
  • Reborn (Shadow Beast Shifter, #3)
  • Heavy (Heavy Hearts, #1)
  • Shadowed Heart (A Death So Sweet #1)

Hades (4 books)