Start by marking “Anarchy (Hades, #2)” as Want to Read:
Anarchy (Hades, #2)

Anarchy

(Hades #2)

4.57  ·  Rating details ·  14,865 ratings  ·  1,199 reviews
Anarchy is the SECOND in a new Shadow Grove series. Several characters cross over to the Madison Kate series but it is not necessary to read MK's story first. HADES is a contemporary new adult reverse harem series, which means the leading lady has several love interests and never has to choose in order to find her HEA.

◆◆◆

Five years ago, I made a choice that I haven’t regr
Published March 26th 2021 by Foxy Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Anarchy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Anarchy

·  14,865 ratings  ·  1,199 reviews

Start your review of Anarchy (Hades, #2)
TheBookPlatypus
Mar 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
That’s it. I officially have trust issues.
Tate James has a way with words and writing that make you think you know a character. And then she rips the rug out from under you and a switch flips making you second guess a character. That’s what this book was.
Do we really know any of the men surrounding Hades?? Because now I don’t trust anyone. Lmao.

Anarchy starts off right where 7th Circle ended.
Have no fear, Tate James didn’t kill off any main characters right off the bat, but like I said, she def
Jessica
Jan 09, 2022 rated it really liked it
4.5

I definitely love this series so much more than the Madison Kate series. Hades is such a kick-butt heroine and I loved how her relationships with each guy developed in this book. Lucas is still my favorite and it was so fun watching all of the guys dealing with being in a relationship with the same woman. For how long this was, I would have liked a little more scenes for the external plot added instead of so much romance and steamy scenes with each guy, BUT THAT ENDING. What was that cliffhan
Lacey (laceybooklovers)
Surprisingly, my favorite of the 3 guys is the baby 18 year old LOL. LUCAS IS SO SWEET.
The Romantic Rush Blog
Mar 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
TATE JAMES YOU ARE A SAVAGE.

Anarchy. Per usual, Tate is giving complex dimensions to this story. Of course, we have literal anarchy- a twisting, jaw dropping, swoony and heartbreaking narrative arc that keeps the pages turning. Chaotic action, danger, suspense, and delicious sexy times. But this story is really about the parallel EMOTIONAL anarchy- Hayden trying to come to terms with the shifting relationship dynamics all around here. New truths, new feelings, changing trust and intimacy, the fe
Sophia
Feb 20, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Actual rating 3.6 stars.
Good on Tate James for that ending! She hinted at something going on with Cass but I did not see THAT coming…

I’m really trying not to compare this series to Madison Kate but it’s kinda hard not to…
I feel like MK’s story had a lot more balance. She had school, friends, her revenge plot and then the plot which weaved throughout the entire series.
ALL that while also allowing us to get to know those characters.

For this series, we’ve only briefly seen Hades at work. T
Marguerite (M)
Apr 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5-0
Don't mind me, just hanging off my cliff.
Miftahul
Apr 11, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: paperback
Tate james always does that, i dont like it 😭 THE FUCKING ENDING DUDE! THE ENDING. Kill me.

Ps : while i am crying and throwing tantrums cuz i want the third book asap, let me just tell you that if you didnt read this series, idk what is wrong with you but Hades...fucking badass Hades and her harem is everything. I love Lucas 🥺🥺
Lilith  Seven  *DirtyBooksAndMessyHair*
𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊: ANARCHY
𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄: DARK CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE, REVERSE HAREM.
𝐓𝐘𝐏𝐄: BOOK #2 OF 4 IN HADES SERIES.
𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑: TATE JAMES.
𝐏𝐎𝐕: FIRST-PERSON:MULTIPLE PERSPECTIVE.
𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐒:VIOLENCE.
𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐌 𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋:🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐏𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓:🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠
𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆:🌏🌏🌏🌏
𝐄𝐘𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑:🦋🦋🦋🦋

Another mind blowing addition in the Hades Series...Author James keeps doing it better and better...
After Book 1, I thought we knew the type of Woman Hades is...she is strong, ruthless and Merciless in how sh
sid
am still trying to figure out the reason theyre together aside from sex. its not very clear
Elle Samuels
Oh my fuck. My heart is in my throat and I want to throw my kindle across the damn room. I did not see the ending coming. I feel like there has to be a catch or there has to be something we’re not seeing. I can’t stomach this being final.

This book was both thrilling and frustrating. I didn’t like Hades near as much as I did in the first book, and I liked Zed, Cass, and Lucas even more. I don’t enjoy being titillated for long periods of time, and yes I am picturing Angela from The Office when I
Madison
Jul 05, 2022 rated it really liked it
"Two against twenty-six? Seems like unfair odds."
I quirked a brow. "Maybe we should do it blindfolded."

Out of all four books in the quartest, this was one was my least fave, but it still sits at a solid 4 stars! I really like the development we got between Cass and Hayden and also how Lucas was brought into the fold! This book set up a lot of hints for the rest of the series.

Also, Zed gave her a red limited edition bike because the colour matched the red soles of the Louboutins she always wear
Lenor
Mar 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
“I’m not asking for forever,
But you’ll give it to me anyway…”

Oh sh*t…Tate James DID IT AGAIN!!!! at this point I want to say I’m not surprised, but that would be lying, I mean that f*ing cliffhanger left me panting, I am so not OK, and I don’t think I can wait till June!!!

Ok so now that THAT is out of my system…OMG OMG OMG what a book!!!! After reading Madison Kate Series I couldn’t believe that Tate could come up with a story just as good, but I was so wrong, this series in my opinion is so mu
Sam - s.rae.reads
Mar 21, 2021 rated it really liked it
"'He's declared war on Hades herself; there's only one way to end this.'" Zed gave a grim laugh. 'With total anarchy.'"

Book 2 in the Hades was just as epic as I expected. There's lies, corruption, sex and a lot of bloodshed. I really enjoyed this story and the progression of some of the relationships in this one. I have to say, Hades really made me mad most of the time with the choices she would make but I still loved her fierce and badass personality.

I can't even begin to pick a fav of the 3 m
Kathryn Barr
Mar 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Cliffhanger haters, gird your loins! This one’s a doozy. Luckily for me? I love me a cliffy!!! I absolutely adore the building up of the relationships, especially the bromances. Cass and Hades both managed to get their heads out of their butts. Zed is still acting like a spoiled, jealous child, but there’s hope for him. And Gumdrop? There’s so much more to Gumdrop than meets the eye. I really can’t wait for more of his background! Bring on Club 22! Only 85 more days! 😂💜
Ellie Wright
May 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Tate James, the only person in the world I intentionally let hurt me 😂😂

Oh my god! Every time I start a book in any of Tate’s series’ and I always think surely they can’t get better but they always do!
❤️ Nanda ❤️
Pics-Art-09-06-04-52-19

⭐⭐⭐⭐💫 WTF stars!

Tate James really know how to build anticipation like a pro!

Her cliffhangers are to die for and I really love that in this one, she didn't jumped head first into the RH aspect.

Hades relationship with the guys is unique and in different stages of their own life, but at the same time, they're starting to get close to each other as a group.

I also loved that the enemy ain't a secret guy to be found in the last book!
I love that he showing his face and his cards since book two!

But
 Rosebud
What's a girl gotta do to get a break? Having taken complete control of Shadow Grove and all illegal activity in the area. Instilled fear into even the most dangerous of males and Prez of MC's and gangs alike. Gained a rep that would have anyone rethink their life choices if they thought to muscle in on her territory. Life should be good for her to enjoy the spoils of her success.

Yet. Hades is now facong a ghost from her past, or copycat, who is determined to ruin all that she's accomplished, t
KelsBookstagram
Mar 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Jawdropping. Speechless. Must Read

"𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐲? 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧’𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐞𝐭."

𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐘𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐅𝐆𝐎𝐃. 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒.

Tate James is unbelievable another jaw dropping book that takes your breath away. The rollercoaster of emotions & CARNAGE are UNREAL.

And breathe. The supsense, drama, chaos & passion picks up exactly where 7th circle ends. The chemistry, sauciness & heat is HOTT as hell within this book..add in pure danger, damaged emotions and HADES. You're in for one hella of a ride.

"𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬
Cat Hoffpauir
Oct 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: why-choose
4.4 stars.
Ok. Things are picking up.
The story is getting better and better.

That’s all I’m really willing to say right now.

I just can’t let that cliffhanger…we’ll for lack of a better word, hang like that.

I’ll update my thoughts when I’m done with the next book.

Kaylani Gallardo
Jan 18, 2022 rated it it was amazing
WHAT THE FUCK!!! And people wonder why I have trust issues. Well ladies and gentleman Tate James is the reason.

EMOTIONAL DAMAGE!!!!!

Did I love it absolutely! Am I currently already halfway through book 3, of course! But seriously Why does she hate me lol! Enough Said!!
Mazza
Mar 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
WTF did I just read.

No, seriously... what, how, WHY???

My brain is reeling and honest to god I fully stared at the book for 5 minutes while I tried to process what the fuck had just happened. Emphasis on tried. Pretty sure I had a mini heart attack with that ending. WHY TATE WHY? 😭 (Low key regretting starting this series before all the books were out cause I don't think I can wait till fucking JUNE for Club 22)

Ngl this is my first ever review of a book. But with this one I just felt the need to
Anna (read.all.night)
Mar 26, 2021 rated it really liked it
Anarchy is a wild ride from start to finish and I had no idea what was going to happen next. Although I wanted to strangle them sometimes, there was also really good relationship development between the four main characters. I can’t pick a favorite guy and I’m on the edge of my seat for everything to be settled and happy someday. There’s a crazy cliffhanger which broke my brain, and plenty of action and drama. Tate James has once again delivered a great book!
Jess | jadecanread
You can always count on Tate James to end a book on a cliff hanger, swiftly resolve that cliffhanger in the next book...only to end in another cliffhanger. ;_;

I don't buy the cliffhanger in this though. No fucking way. This was only book TWO.

Character sound off and current feelings:
Hades - She remains fantastic and I adore her! Such a badass woman. The RH lover in me is frustrated with how dense she can be and her reluctance towards a certain second in command, but the rational me thinks her
Lynnzie (lynnziebooks)
Apr 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Am I okay? No, I’m not. These cliff hangers are speeding up my life expectancy at this point.

This book was fantastic. The dynamics of the characters shift and I love it. We get more of all the men, which is definitely appreciated, but we get more of Hayden too. She has been through a lot and I have a feeling we’ve only scratched the surface as far as revelations of her past. We get to see her a little more vulnerable, and come to terms with being human again after shutting everyone out for so lo
Mandy (Bookishlove85)
Dec 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Holy. Eff. 🤯 This series only gets better but that ending?! Why is Tate so good with her cliffhangers? Too good if you ask me. How can I not move on to book 3 right away?! Wow…I have no words lol
Aplis
Mar 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kickass-heroine
I don't know why this book didn't do it for me as much as the first book did. This is a 3.5 rounded upto a 4.

The story continues with Hades looking for Lucas after he was taken by someone from her past. She ends up finding him badly hurt, but isn't sure how her dead ex fiancé resurrected from the dead after she very clearly shot him in the head 5 years ago. The story continues with Hades building a relationship of sorts with Lucas, Cass and even Zed alongwith some shady shit done by someone who'
Victoria
Jun 19, 2022 rated it it was amazing
This series is seriously making me want to pull my hair out! Twist and turns are making me anxious! I need to figure out how this ends!
R.E. Bond
Apr 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
TATE, GET BACK HERE RIGHT THIS MINUTE!!!

This series has taken over my damn soul. I was only meant to read a few chapters and then BAM, it was the end!!! IM NOT OKAY!!! Read this series and die painfully with me because Tate did it again! Seriously, READ IT! the story line is amazing and these characters have sucked me in from the start. They're mad, I'm mad. They're hurting, I'm hurting. It takes a hell of a lot to shock me with cliffys, but this one?! YOU WILL NOT SEE IT COMING. My throat went
Zaylis
Mar 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
My toxic relationship with Tate

So, I admit being in a toxic relationship with Tate James. There it is... I said it. I'm a glutton for punishment. I know how cliffhangers drive me insane and my anxiety levels go through the roof but here I am; broken and destroyed.

Honestly, the Hades series has been Tate's best work. Anarchy was so on point and my book boyfriends were all I've ever wanted.

• Heavy (Heavy Hearts, #1)
  • Beautiful Bastard (Beautiful Bastard, #1)
  • Thorns and Forgiveness (Twisted Legacy Duet, #2)
  • Wild Fury (Fallen Royals, #6)
  • Knives (Ruthless Kings MC, #9)
  • Dirty Like Me (Dirty, #1)
  • The Better Bully
  • This Hurt (This Boy #2)
  • Fury (Rosewood High #6)
  • Irrevocably Damaged (The Breakout Crew, #2)
  • King of Nothing (Boys of Almadale, #1)
  • Slay Belles & Mayhem
  • Speak No Evil (The Society, #3)
  • Riot Rules (Crooked Sinners, #2)
  • Sicko
  • Keys and Kisses (Untouchable #3)
  • Untamed (Rejected Mate Academy, #1)
  • Shattered Dreams