Start by marking “Wild Lands (Savage Lands, #2)” as Want to Read:
Wild Lands (Savage Lands, #2)

Wild Lands

(Savage Lands #2)

Brexley has endured starvation and survived torture and even Warwick Farkas, the brutal legend who still haunts her like a ghost, spilling into her thoughts and life. His betrayal made her a prisoner of Killian, the gorgeous Fae Lord of Budapest.

There her life takes another unforeseen twist, something that will change the fragile alliance between the humans and the fae, a
Published February 9th 2021 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Wild Lands, please sign up.
Recent Questions
This question contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of Wild Lands (Savage Lands, #2)
☘ Lily ☘
5 GLORIOUS STARS!!!

What this book makes me feel like:

description

description

TIMES A HUNDRED!

MY GOD. THE TENSION!

--------------------
All I can say right now is stop whatever you're doing. Pick this series up. And you're welcome.

I can't explain how amazing this book is. If you love Ilona Andrews or T.A. White stuffs, you should definitely pick this up. It is one of the most action packed fast paced UF romance books I've ever read. There are multiple explosions, bike chase scenes, badassery that is Braxley and t
Vanessa ♛Queen Alchemy ϟ Novel Nerd Faction♛
Disclaimer: I received an Advance Reader Copy at no cost from the publisher/author. All opinions in my review are my own.

OMG, you guys! I thought that I was ready for this book, but I wasn't. I have been anticipating this book since Savage Lands released and I thought that I was prepared for Stacey Marie Brown's ingenious mindbending plots but I was so wrong. She slayed me with this book. This book will scorch your psyche. When you start this book you will be pulled so far down the rabbit hole
Kiki Chatfield
Jan 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I can't even with this Author, she blows me away with her words and she is an out of this world Author. Her craft is so well rounded and her story telling is mind blowing.

Wild Lands picks up where we were left in AWWW of Savage Lands and that epic conclusion (if you want to call it that) of book 1. Wild Lands digs deeper into the FAE world and the Mixing with the humans. The suspense and excitement of this book had me on edge and I couldn't read fast enough. The words flew off the pages as I wa
Angie
I had been in the depths of hell and dragged myself out. Survived. No one would control me again.

5 Wild stars!

If you've been following my reviews for a while, then you know that I've become a huge fan of SMB's novels over the past year. She is a master a creating worlds that are so unique and vivid with characters that are complex yet capable of withstanding all of the obstacles and crazy twists she throws at them--while leaving us desperate for answers and the next book. And while the cliff
Danielle
Feb 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
DYING for Bad Lands... Most enthralling PNR series I've read in a long time! ...more
Celeste
Feb 10, 2021 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf-garbage
DNF. I really enjoyed the first book, but I have no idea what's going on with this one. Is this supposed to be reverse harem? Because I feel like it randomly turns into that. There really isn't any chemistry between any of the characters, and yet everyone is so thirsty for each other. The first book had such an interesting plot, so this was just disappointing. Maybe it just wasn't my thing. ...more
Emily Morgan
Jan 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Stacey is at it again with Wild Lands. Brexley has quickly become one of my all time favorite characters in any series. She's been through hell and back, finding that one of the most important things to life is loving yourself. Not only is she a badass who can kick ass, she’s an inspiration to women everywhere. And that's only the half of it! She has her hands full of steamy, dreamy men who can't keep their hands off her...including our favorite alpha male.

Wild Lands kept me on the edge of my se
Kristin
Jan 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Stacey is killing me! Feeds you enough information to keep you hooked. Her writing is impeccable and her world building is amazing! I simply devoured this book and can not wait for book 3!! Warwick and Brexley’s connection is off the charts. I love their back and forth sparing and denial. Not to mention those phantom touches are off the charts packed full of steam!! I am absolutely in love with Opie and Bitzy, they make the story that more enjoyable!
Rachel
Jan 25, 2021 marked it as to-read
Look at this gorgeous cover! Ahhh can't wait to immerse myself into this world again, so excited! ...more
Shajeen
Ambrosia
Feb 09, 2021 rated it liked it
Sorhija
Feb 11, 2021 rated it liked it
I'm so disappointed in that one.. liked the first way better, the h was stronger... and why is that when the H dropped his shirt, everything is forgiven ?!
I did not recognize her... still 3* for the world building and trope.
Colleen Oppenheim
Jan 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Stacey Marie Brown has hit her stride with this series. It is like she was born to write these books!
Wild Lands picks up were book 1 left off. If you though Savage Lands was nail-biting, wait until you experience the edge of your seat action in this book! Don't even get me started on the raw sexual chemistry - you will need SEVERAL cold showers....
Combine all of this with the humor that is thrown in and you have a 5+++ Star read!
L.B.
Feb 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Five MASSIVE stars (as massive as the legend, Warwick Farkas, himself).

Stacey Marie Brown is the queen of fiery tension, the master of delicious torture. What was kindled in Savage Lands is stoked into a raging inferno in Wild Lands. Wild Lands will draw you into its magical, decietful, vicious world and won't let you leave... even if you wanted to escape its raw, visceral confines. Brexley and Warwick continue to butt heads and grow... with two steps forward and three back in a land of deceit,
Swathi
Feb 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
That felt too short to be enough....
CalReads
Feb 09, 2021 rated it really liked it
More of everything (except motorcycle escapes!)

You did us dirty, SMB.

And not particularly in the way that we like.

The good news is that if you read the first book in the series, Savage Lands, there won’t be many spoilers within this review. The bad news is that, while the depth of our knowledge about this world has increased, the breadth of it has not.

Also, Brexley and Warwick are still not together in a meaningful sense, and I’m just going to freak out if we don’t get more traction there.
Beach Bums Romance
Feb 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Epic, OUT OF THIS WORLD read! I don’t know how Stacey Marie Brown grabs you and sucks you in with every word but she does! Wild Lands picks right up where Savage Lands left off. In a world where there’s so many different creatures Fae, Human, and the Unknown. There’s so much mystery and sexual tension to drive you absolutely crazy! I could not get enough of Brexley and Warwick. I also fell in love with several new characters and can’t wait to see their stories. Book 3 can you come out TOMORROW?!
Shanna Fry
Feb 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
OBSESSED. CONSUMED. SOUL HAS LEFT BODY.
That’s what this book did to me. This series has completely taken over my life the past three days.

Opie is still one of my favorites along with the crazy little imp.

I need more Warwick. I need more Brexley. Having to wait for the third book is complete torture! Saying I loved this book is a total understatement.

Non stop action, sexual tension, fighting, kicking straight butt, I could go on.
We got some answers but then more questions. So much is happenin
Laura S
Feb 09, 2021 rated it really liked it
excellent. my only complaint was that it was over far too quickly!!!! i needed it to be 400 pages longer
Ashley Munoz
Feb 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Incredible. Riveting. Absolutely sensational. The story telling and writing in this series is top shelf material.
Jackie
Feb 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely fantastic. Being kidnapped and treated terribly isn’t easy for Brexley, but meeting Killian is something else. Is he as evil as he appears or just an act. Loved every bit of the book.
R.L. Griffin
Feb 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I want to give this less stars because I want more and I read it too fast. I love SMB and wish she wrote faster. This story is intriguing and her characters are well developed. I appreciate the writing, story telling and originality from Stacey. Brava girl, you hit another one out of the park.
Kalli Bunch
Feb 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What Just Happened?!? Omg!!! Just when you think you know things...YOU DON'T KNOW THINGS!!!! What the heck is Brexley!?!? Everything is upside down and topsy-turvy. In this book, secrets are revealed but I am left with SO many questions and not enough answers. I feel like I'm standing in a room full of doors and they all lead to a guy holding up a sign that says "MADE YA LOOK!!" haha. I absolutely cannot wait for the next book. I need to know if theories pan out, what's coming, and what the heck ...more
✨Kayla of The Court Of Dreams✨
GUYS --** Some spoilers in here**

This book is sexy, alluring, addicting, intense, brutal, and unforgiving.

So I really enjoyed the first book-- Savage Lands. However since about probably 80% of that book was in a prison type of situation only so much could happen. ( Still really good)

This one definitely had more action and more twist and turns and foreshadowing setting up for even more interesting twists to the plot.

SOOO excited, we got to meet some of the old characters again from the first
Yolanda
Mar 23, 2021 rated it really liked it
Likes:
*Intense. That’s the word that describes this book and series so far. I like that the intensity continued in this second book but I’d say not as much as the first book.

*We get to meet a bunch of new characters in this book, one of them being Killian, the infamous fae lord. He is the typical gorgeous, deadly male fae but what is it about Brexley that softens him? No one knows what she is or why she draws men to her. When Brex is with Killian she learns more about the fae and the pills she s
Rambling Rose
Feb 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book is 🔥.

I promised myself that I would not stay up all night and read this book as soon as the release came through. That promise lasted approximately 2.5 minutes after starting it. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I knew I was not going to be able to put it down, and man, what a ride!

Here’s the deal: I read some authors because they can tell a helluva story, but the characters are formulaic, and I read some authors because their characters are life, but the storyline is fluff. These type of books pass the ti
Ashi
Feb 23, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, fiction, sci-fic
"I might look like a doll on the outside, but I was savage on the inside. And I would bend to no man again."

"You are turning out to be far more interesting than I could ever imagine."

That is so very true, this book was for more interesting than I could imagine.

Fast-paced, Action packed and full of twist and turns figuratively and literately.

The story absolutely consumed me.
To get into the detail would spoil, but in summary...
Now that Berxley is taken prisoner by Killian, she has to find a wa
Ruchna Rdt
Feb 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What an incredible sequel to Savage Lands!!! OMG, definitely worth the read, Need more!

Wild lands, as the name suggest, will take you on a wild fast paced adventure with Brexley and Warrick. I loved this dystopian world, it had me captivated from the very first page, ah where do I start… The storytelling pulls you in and makes you feel everything that the characters are experiencing. I was literally at the edge of my seat, my heart was racing throughout the book, I could not anticipate the direc
Marcia
Mar 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Part two of the Savage Lands series went by far too quickly. I think that's what happens when there's no dull moment and there's so much that you *want*. I want to know what Brex is, what is going to happen between the fae, human, and resistance factions, and most importantly, Brex and Warwick. The tension between these two are off the charts. I love it.

Brex is such a strong female lead and is so well rounded in that, despite all she's been through, she's not so jaded and cynical that she resist
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Glint (The Plated Prisoner, #2)
  • Gild (The Plated Prisoner, #1)
  • Bulletproof Damsel (Urban Fantasy Romance Series Book, #1)
  • This Dark Wolf (Soul Bitten Shifter, #1)
  • Knight (Fae Games, #2)
  • Taken
  • New World (Dark Fae: Black World, #1)
  • Reclaimed (Shadow Beast Shifters, #2)
  • Her Villain (Dark Fae: Black World #3)
  • Moon-Kissed (Within the Darkness #1)
  • Wolf Roulette (Werewolf Dens, #3)
  • Ruins of Chaos (Legacy of the Nine Realms, #3)
  • Moonlight and Belladonna
  • Rejected (Shadow Beast Shifters, #1)
  • Reborn (Shadow Beast Shifter, #3)
  • Lost Girl (Wolf Girl, #2)
  • Moon Claimed (Werewolf Dens, #2)
  • This Broken Wolf (Soul Bitten Shifter, #2)
Stacey Marie Brown is a lover of hot fictional bad boys and sarcastic heroines who kick butt. She also enjoys books, travel, TV shows, hiking, writing, design, and archery. Stacey swears she is part gypsy, being lucky enough to live and travel all over the world.

Savage Lands (3 books)
  • Savage Lands (Savage Lands, #1)
  • Dead Lands (Savage Lands, #3)

News & Interviews