Start by marking “Harvest” as Want to Read:
Harvest

Harvest

The Wolf has captured his prey, but that isn’t enough to satiate him. Like chess pieces, he has gathered all the members of House Chimera except one: Elliot.
Fawn, Odette, and Marius are kept prisoner, forced to perform the Wolf’s most trivial tasks in exchange for a basement cell. The butler of Lyon Estate clings to reality while Master Lyon’s wife is a shell of herself. I
Published December 29th 2020

To ask other readers questions about Harvest, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Harvest

Start your review of Harvest
Haley Dauel
Dec 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
I have been waiting on this book for months you guys. And it did NOT disappoint.
@nikkiraeauthor reached out to me last year when I started my booksta and asked if I would be interested in reading her series The Order. I had no idea what to expect and went in completely blind.
Y'ALL. Don't sleep on this series. It is SO GOOD. It is definitely on the taboo side/dark side and definitely has some triggering topics for some. But I love everything about it.
Nikki's writing is phenomenal, in my opinion a
ReadingInPyjamas
Jan 04, 2021 rated it really liked it
Can things get any darker in this series!? yes, they can, and that's exactly why I love it. Nikki Rae has definitely created a twisted world, but all the characters are brillianty portrayed, their flaws and qualities make it easy to relate to them.

Harvest continues from where the fourth instalment left off. Fawn, Marius, and Odette are being kept captives in the Wolf's mansion. Their plan to bring down The Order is still in place, but they must be smart about how they act on it. They must submit
Bozena
Dec 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
WOW! What a book! What a series!

This dark erotic romance series is definitely not for everyone, but for all dark BDSM romances lovers a must read.

In this cruel world of owners and slaves, that works under the false assumption of fairy tales stories, in them the children of the "Order" grow up and are conditioning to please their so-called princes, the members of the house Chimera struggles to infiltrate the house Wolf and for freedom for all people living in the slavery.

In this brutal and inh
Shirley Cuypers
Dec 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2020, arc-beta, ebooks
Original review

This book was provided by the author in exchange for an honest review. Thank you Nikki Rae!

Harvest is the fifth book in The Order series and continues Fawn, Elliot, Marius and Odette.

Nikki Rae is one of my favourite self-published authors and she makes me go crazy with the books from The Order series. Every time I finish the next book in this series, I don’t know how to feel. I keep thinking about what happened in this book and whether or not some characters have spoken the t

N.S. Mills
Dec 28, 2020 rated it liked it
I struggled with this book. I’m not going to lie.

I loved the first 4 books of this series but really struggled to get into it.

I liked the relationship with Doe and Marius. I detested Elliot in this instalment and Odette was just off to me.

There was a lot I didn’t really understand. But will continue to read the series.

I recieved a free copy of this books for an honest review.

I recommend this series to those that like dark reads x
Gina Burkart
Jan 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wow what amazing book to this series. I loved this book and waited long time for to come out and was very excited to read when I received to read. This is a must read series that is taboo side/dark side to it but well worth the read.
Amy (Lost in a Good Book)
Dec 29, 2020
added it
Dec 31, 2020
Jennifer Shepard
Jan 02, 2021

• Sheriff's Secret (Brigs Ferry Bay, #1)
  • There's no such thing!
  • To Whatever End
  • The Mortal Instruments: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 3
  • Sterling (Carolina Reapers, #6)
  • Twice Magic (The Wizards of Once #2)
  • Agatha Raisin and the Witches' Tree (Agatha Raisin #28)
  • Admitted: A Paranormal Reverse Harem (Westcliff Behavioral Institution Book 1)
  • Deep Woods
  • Shadow's Legacy (The Iron Fey: Evenfall, #0.5)
  • Rowdy (Black Ops MMA, #2)
  • Agatha Raisin and the Dead Ringer (Agatha Raisin, #29)
  • Speed (44 Chapters, #2)
  • The Blue Empress (Sovereign #0.5)
  • Skin (44 Chapters, #1)
  • All I Want for Christmas is Rain
  • Pygmalion
  • An Aussie Night Before Christmas
Nikki Rae is an independent author who lives in New Jersey. She explores human nature through fiction, concentrating on making the imaginary as real as possible. Her genres of choice are mainly dark, scary, romantic tales, but she’ll try anything once. When she is not writing, reading, or thinking, you can find her spending time with animals, drawing in a quiet corner, or studying people. Closely.

News & Interviews