Jump to ratings and reviews

The Game Changer #1

Chasing Victory

From contemporary romance author Olivia Peters comes a second chance, best friend's older brother story. Chasing Victory is the first book in the sexy and addictive Game Changer Series.

Victory

When my best friend’s older brother breaks my heart, I flee to New York City without ever looking back. Well, almost ever. It’s not always easy to leave his perfectly chiseled body in my rear view.

I’m determined to resist temptation and his pleas for me to move back home. Back to him. History always repeats itself, and when a man breaks you once, only a fool would let him do it again…

So I guess you can call me a damn fool.

Cade

Letting the love of my life walk away was the biggest sacrifice I ever made. And now Victory has me firmly in the barely-friends zone as the penance I deserve.

When tragedy throws us back together, we seek comfort in the familiarity of each other’s arms – and my bed. I’ve finally earned a second chance, and I won’t make the same mistake twice…

Even if that means lying to her about the real reason we broke up.

322 pages, Kindle Edition

First published April 26, 2021

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Olivia Peters

11 books185 followers
Olivia Peters is a USA Today bestselling author of steamy contemporary romance. She’s based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, but spends as much time as possible at her lake house dreaming about her next story.

Olivia writes unapologetically about hot, dirty-talking alpha men, and the strong, sexy women who bring them to their knees. Readers can count on angst, steam and guaranteed happily ever afters.

When Olivia isn’t writing, she’s spending time with her family, enjoying the great outdoors, and cooking up a storm in her cluttered kitchen.

Subscribe to Olivia's newsletter at https://www.oliviapetersbooks.com for the latest updates on her books, upcoming sales and fun giveaways.

To find Olivia on social media, click here: https://www.linktr.ee/opwrites

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
11 (5%)
1 star
6 (3%)
Displaying 1 - 30 of 66 reviews
Profile Image for Cheryl.
5,011 reviews178 followers
June 23, 2021
I absolutely fell in love with Victory and Cade's story so much. There was some angst but it was overshadowed by the pure love and sexual chemistry that these two shared with each other. I felt the love they had for one another. Yet, I have to mention the sex scenes. When one would come up, it was HOT. As hot as the hot tub that Cade and Victory sat in together.

While, Cade and Victory may have been the stars of this story; there was comedic relief in the form of Cade's two friends, Bobby and Gavin. They are twins. Yet, they could not be more different. I was hoping to see these guys again. Therefore, I am so happy to see that Bobby get's his own story in book two in this series.

Fans of romance books will want to pick up their copy of this book today. Chasing Victory is both a sweet and spicy romance mixed with a dash of humor like warm chocolate brownies! This book is a five star recommended read for me. Book two can't come fast enough.
Profile Image for Brayzen Bookwyrm.
182 reviews25 followers
November 8, 2021
"Perfect Alpha" By Olivia Peters will melt your Kindle and your heart. Bringing together a second chance, best friend’s brother, enemies(ish) to lovers trifecta, Peters amps up the heat with a crazy-sexy, dirty talking hero and a strong, feisty, assertive heroine. It’s clear that Cade and Victory are meant to be together, but their HEA is derailed over and over by assumptions and misinformation, as well as a little immaturity and a lot of hurt feelings. It takes a tragedy for them to finally put everything else behind them and recognize what’s really important and just how perfect they are for each other. And that tragedy, yeah, grab a huge box of tissues to work through that. Peters shatters her characters’ and the reader’s hearts, but expertly rebuilds Cade and Victory’s relationship, culminating in a hard-fought, but beautifully won HEA the reader can find comfort in. While most of the story focuses on the main characters and their interactions with each other, the side characters are ever present and essential to the story as well, building a basis for future books in the series. “Perfect Alpha” sets the perfect tone for this series, and I have no doubt the rest of The Game Changer series books will be just as spicy and intense.
Profile Image for The Written.
336 reviews2 followers
July 22, 2022
Absolute garbage! Who wants to read about a promiscuous man and his conquest? NO ONE! This is another book that disrespects women, pits women against one another, sex shames, perpetuates the misogynistic narrative that in love there’s a female winner and all the women are losers along with women need to be saved.
For some reason the author thinks writin about a promiscuous male lead and a female lead who is so hot but can’t get a man and hasn’t had sex with another man since the male lead 8-10 years ago is romance? It’s complete BS! Olivia Peters sucks. This is the first book I’ve read by her but I’m going to try one more and see if this is the trash she peddles for $.
Profile Image for United Indie Book Blog.
4,227 reviews78 followers
April 26, 2021
I'm so glad I took a chance on a new author and this book! This book literally had feelings so many things! I mean the first half I loved Victory,Hannah, Cade, Bobby and Gavin of course. These group of characters really bought the meaning the family to this book. They have a close bond and truly care about one another. I loved the banter all the thru the book between Cade and Victory and honestly thought they'd never get their happy ever after. Every time it looked good for them, one of them would open their mouths or there would be something that would happen that would tear them apart. I sweat these two have the love for one another but it takes them almost losing everything for them to figure it out. I loved the cat and mouse game that they play even though I wanted to smack their heads against each other at times. The first half of this book was fun to read and believe me, I was hooked and then the author took me to my knees.. I was so heartbroken and had the tears rolling down my face.. This book had me hooked line and sinker from beginning to end! This is a true test of will love reign or will it die? Will they move on from the past and find their happily ever after? I loved this book and can't wait to read Finding Hope!!

REVIEW BY AMY
Profile Image for Kelchickbooklover.
925 reviews35 followers
May 8, 2022
This is the first book of Olivia's that I have read and I'm so glad I connected with her.

Perfect Alpha is a second chance romance that has your heartbreaking and shedding a couple of tears, but it is well worth it.

Victory leaves her hometown after having her heart shattered by the love of her life. She visits her hometown as her best friend, Hannah, a single mom who still lives there. Why could that be a slight problem? Well, the guy who shattered her heart is her best friend's brother.

Cade still loves Victory, so why did he break her heart? He's not into relationships so there has been a lot of one-night stands over the years.

They have this banter between that has a sexual undertone to it, but will anything happen? What happens when Victory lets her walls down? A tragedy brings them back together but is what they have strong enough to survive?

A fantastic book, well written and a definite read. Olivia gives you a dual POV and has you loving both of them together. You feel the heartbreaks, lust and love they have for each other.
Profile Image for Jennifer Pierson.
10.8k reviews129 followers
May 11, 2021
Victory is a heroine that fell for from the jump, but I never warmed up to Cade whatsoever. Cade is her best friend's older brother, and he totally broke her heart on purpose because he decided to make decisions for her life without asking her. He treated her very badly for a big chunk of the story which is why I never ever liked him because it was too much for too long, and Victory was too good for him in my eyes. I was also in love with the supporting cast as well, who provided a lot of humor to cover my rage, and there's even a big twist I didn't see coming! I still just can't understand why he did the things he did for so long ON PURPOSE while pining over her deep down (can you feel the eye roll?). I'm not going to lie, I really did enjoy Olivia Peters writing style as it was impossible to put down despite all the rage I had for the arrogant, d-bag but seriously, that's just me & I so hope that you decide for yourselves because at the end of the day, my view on Cade was my opinion. I would advise to have some tissue at the ready while reading though! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Profile Image for Tich Brewster.
Author 20 books162 followers
October 7, 2021
I absolutely loved Cade and Victory’s story. The author did a fantastic job of bringing the characters to life in a way that you can connect with them. Perfect Alpha is a second chance romance that is full of angst and steam.
Profile Image for Olivia Peters.
Author 11 books185 followers
Read
March 28, 2022
Perfect Alpha is the first book in the sexy and addictive Game Changer Series. I am so excited for you to meet Cade and Victory. Their story has plenty of heat and heart with secondary characters you'll adore.

You will find:

An alpha hero
A charming small-town
A second chance romance
The best friend's older brother trope

You can read the first chapter on my website: https://oliviapetersbooks.com/2021/03...

Let's keep in touch

To receive exclusive bonus content and stay up to date on sales, giveaways and books news, you can join my newsletter list: http://bit.ly/oliviapetersnewsletter
May 3, 2021
This is my first book by this author. I was really frustrated about Cades attitude throughout the book. He is not my perfect hero. He is too arrogant. He has slept with everyone in town and has the nerve to ask her how long it’s been? He’s a douche and I have no sympathy for him. Victory was amazing, she was strong despite his problems. I loved little Aiden but he seems way more intelligent than a 3 year old. I like the book and wouldn’t mind reading Bobbis story. This story was a bit too realistic to me.
1,739 reviews14 followers
January 20, 2022
Cade and Victory have a second chance. He broke her heart to free her but did it really free her? When Victory goes home to see her parents and her best friend Hannah, Cade's sister, and Hannah's son, the chemistry and sexual tension between Cade and Victory is undeniable. Since I don't do spoilers I will say the unthinkable happens and it was heartbreaking. Really good book that I couldn't put down.
Profile Image for Jillian.
160 reviews5 followers
February 3, 2022
heart warming tear jerker

I LOVED this book! Found it on tiktok (all the best ones start that way lol) and read it in a day because I couldn’t let it go! So much character development and sweetness to balance the angst and agony. Cade is honestly the perfect, imperfect man.
Profile Image for Stephanie.
488 reviews
November 12, 2021
This is my first book by Olivia Peters, and won't be my last.

Perfect Alpha, is an endearing love story of how a parents love for their child encourages them to grow into their own person. A crush on the he boy/girl next door, you will see how their love grows and have bumps along the way. Best friends, love and loss. Learning how to love again after what you thought you had lost forever. You will laugh, cry, and maybe even get angry.

I hope you enjoy Perfect Alpha as much as I did. Be sure to check out more books by Olivia Peters.
looking forward to the next book in "The Game Changer" series
Profile Image for Heather Pingree.
307 reviews8 followers
November 13, 2021
Perfect Alpha is so good! I loved every part of it! It's a second chance romance set in small town Montana and NYC. It made me laugh and cry and fan myself during the sexy scenes!! 😆
Profile Image for Tanya .
541 reviews10 followers
November 4, 2021
We begin the book from Victorys' point of view.
She is a literary agent in New York City. I love the descriptions of her job. She is a coffee lover and sarcastic too.

Cade is an arrogant, hot alpha male. Cade loves his sister Hannah and works hard for his family. But she also drives him crazy, as does her best friend Victory. Cade is a large animal veterinarian.

She comes home to Montana for a week, and things between her and Cade are strenuous at best. They clearly have a history, but both went their separate ways. We find out more details on Hannah's story and her sad journey into being a single mom.

Wow, her best friend drops some truth bombs on her. She is, of course, still heartbroken and in denial building up her walls to protect herself. He isn't helping, being the jerk he is and running from his own feelings. I wouldn't say this man is perfect, maybe in appearance but definitely not attitude. The story of how he shredded her heart is so horrible I can't believe he thinks he still or will ever have a chance with her.

He finally makes an effort and goes to New York City. Only to find her in another guy's arms. Just wow. Things get steamy. But Cade messed up again, driving off the one person he wants. A horrible accident will bring you to tears. Cade and Victory finally admit they love each other and give in to the steamy chemistry.

Life as they know it is changed. It will never be the same again, and they both have a long road ahead of them. I'm glad that the characters are almost thirty in this book and seem to be settling down. Their love story is full of tragedy and heartbreak. Still, sometimes it is the biggest realization that rocks your world to refocus it. In this case, the accident did just that. But how will they work out long-distance, jobs and now parents?

Everything does end happily, and this couple has come a long way from the start of this book. I love Cade and Victory together. I truly enjoyed how this story ended and can't wait for the next book in this series.

I love all the characters and the small-town charm the author included in the story. This story was emotional chaos for the first many chapters. This couple couldn't seem to do anything correctly or communicate with each other. Yes, Cade was a colossal jerk, and his reasoning behind it is horrible. Victory had every right to be on guard towards him and run away. However, they are like magnets and can't get away from each other or their feelings. When everything came crashing down, they finally found each other again when they both needed it most. I love that this relationship took work. It wasn't instalove, and there is a happy ending. Even at the end of the book, they admit to needing time together and working on their love for each other.

The title of the book honestly threw me I was expecting something completely different. However, I'm not disappointed in the story. It was a fantastic romance novel about second chances and priorities. I liked how they stepped up and matured when it had to happen. I enjoyed them being older adults but still finding themselves and their desires and dreams. This was well written with an easy flow. It had an excellent but focused drama to the story and definitely impacted the reader emotionally. The point of view jumps between characters, and the conversations are well written. I got, to be honest, I didn't love Cade's character thru most of this book. I honestly didn't start enjoying his character till he decided to change his jerk ways. Victory, on the other, was an instant hit. I liked how strong she was, even in the face of heartbreak and an annoying ex. She is no damsel in distress, and it was a joy to learn more about her. A character who wasn't afraid in the face of tragedy. She stepped up as a friend and became so much more.
Profile Image for Bea J. Syer.
29 reviews5 followers
May 16, 2021
Disclaimer: I received a free ARC copy from the author in exchange for a fair review.

Victory and Cade are exes who can never quite escape each other, despite Victory's move to New York some years ago to get away from him. Bound by their shared love of Hannah, Cade's sister and Victory's best friend, and the fact that their families are next-door neighbours, they can never quite get away from each other.

It's clear that they're both still desperately in love with each other from the very beginning, and not quite able to fully let go and move on. But Cade broke Victory's heart in an incredibly brutal way, seemingly out of nowhere, and it's not until much later that we fully understand why. Thrown together by grief and tragedy, they seek solace in one another—but even that isn't quite enough, and they still have to work hard to overcome their past.

I loved Cade and Victory, though there were times I absolutely wanted to shake them both. They really needed to work on their communication skills, and start trusting each other—but they both put the work in, after some brutally honest conversations were finally had. Though their physical chemistry was undeniable from the very beginning—and oh, those sex scenes were filthy hot—it was their emotional connection that they needed to work on, and I loved watching their respective walls crumble as they opened up to each other.

I also enjoyed how raw and real their emotions were. Olivia Peters does a wonderful job of building a strong connection between reader and character, and I felt everything they were feeling. Victory's pain over Cade, even years after the breakup, was so real to me; I felt her anger and frustration in my chest, felt that desperate longing in the pit of my stomach. And Cade's grief? It was so raw, an untapped fountain of sorrow, and I adored that he showed that, that he allowed himself to be vulnerable in front of Victory. I love a strong alpha male who doesn't bury his emotions—he may be one of my favourite romantic heroes yet!

The secondary characters were also great; I loved Victory's friends back in New York and Cade's best friends. I actually can't wait for the rest of the series, I'm so excited to see how the twins' stories play out! The bond between all the core characters is so strong and really does demonstrate that small-town vibe that I enjoy so much. Plus, their banter and teasing insults are downright hilarious.

I maybe would have liked to see more of the domesticity with Aiden, Hannah's son, mostly because the kid is so stinking cute, but I honestly adored every second of reading this. Even Aiden, a not-quite-three-year-old, is a fully developed character in his own right, and I really wanted to squish his precious little cheeks.
926 reviews1 follower
May 18, 2022
A long and difficult journey back to each other

I'm not quite sure that the title fits the story because to me, a perfect alpha is one who doesn't impose his decisions on his one true love but lets her make up her own mind and then unconditionally supports her but, of course, that wouldn't really make for a second chance for Victory and Cade.
Cade broke Victory's heart years before and she ran far away but neither can get over the other. Cade infuriates her every time she comes home, but still she wants him. Cade hides his feelings very well behind his irritating personality and his manwhoring, pining for the only woman he has ever loved and will ever love.
Cade's 'I can't have her but I won't let her move on' attitude made me want to smack him, whilst I felt sorry that Victory was living her second best life because of him. When Cade finally opened up to Victory and told her the truth about all those years ago, it was so good to see the depth of his emotions and how much he was willing to do to make things right.
Every main character in the story is fleshed out, and the relationships between them all are authentic and believable. Hannah and Victory's friendship is so natural and real, as are Cade's interactions with his two best friends, twins Bobby and Gavin.
I did have some gripes but they didn't stop me reading. The HEA was hard won and not without tragedy but that made it all the better. I'm definitely going to be reading the rest of the series.

Update - Having just written this review, I signed up for Olivia's newsletter on her website and found a bonus prologue that had two chapters, one from Victory's POV on the night Cade 'really saw' her for the first time and the other from Cade's POV on the night they first made love. Although I hate authors making extras available if you sign up (because if its part of the story, it should be in the actual book), I'm glad I read it afterwards as it had much more meaning to me and really resonated. But I also need to tell you, seeing how much Cade loved and adored Victory right from the start made me really want to punch his lights out for what he did!
Profile Image for Belinda.
809 reviews2 followers
October 9, 2021
Simply outstanding!! Oh my god my emotions! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this best friend’s brother/second chance book that me hooked from the start and I stayed up into the early hours to finish it! Cade and Victory used to be everything to each other but with him being her best friends brother and her parents neighbour they still see each other from time to time with funny and frustrating situations but when tragedy strikes they are thrown together more. The first half of this book had me chuckling with some of the antics and the second half had me ugly crying. Victory and Cade have a wonderful chemistry and throw in one little boy who at times steals the show and you have a wonderful book that will have you riveted! Olivia is becoming one of my favourite authors as her writing is so bewitching! I Imight need some time to recover my emotions after this book! I received this book as an arc for my honest opinion but oh my you seriously need to read this one and good luck not crying!
Profile Image for Lindsy.
482 reviews9 followers
January 22, 2022
Victory and Cade's story is a whirlwind of emotions. I would highly recommend keeping the tissues close at hand with this book.
Victory and Cade have a history together. This is a second chance romance from the beginning. Cade and Hannah are brother and sister but Victory and Hannah are best friends/soul sisters. Which makes things awkward or stressful when Victory comes back home to visit Hannah and her son Aidan.
Perfect Alpha has a decent amount of characters but it is easy to keep track of everyone and remember the important people. These two are still in love with each other but Victory would rather have nothing to do with Cade and is trying to fight her feelings really hard. Cade became a player and has been with many woman since Victory. It's hard for her to trust him again and get over the fact that he has been with one of her past enemies.
These two definitely go back and forth with their feelings and emotions towards each other. Victory even gets pushed into dating someone else but then realizes that she will never be able to replace Cade. Then tragedy strikes and Victory needs to come home and figure out what she wants in life. Cade was a super emotional guy which was a nice change and protective of Victory and his whole family. He had a lot on his shoulders plus the regret of losing Victory but he still managed to be their for his sister and Aidan.
Again this story was super hard to read for me and I was bawling half way through and towards the end. I am so glad that this book has a happy ending for Victory and Cade and that they can finally move on together. Excited to see more of these two in the next book and read more about the twins.
Profile Image for Sharon Moritz-rosenthal.
1,890 reviews17 followers
April 27, 2021
I received a free ARC copy of this book from the author prior to release and am voluntarily leaving a review.

This is the first book in the series and it takes place in NYC and a small town in Montana. It stars Cade, Hannah-his sister, her young son - Aiden, and her best friend and Cade's ex and their neighbor, Victory.

The two families live next to each other in Montana and Cade and Victory love each other but he treats her horribly, beyond awfully but he claims to have done it so she could live in NYC at a job he believes she loves.

This book is about 300 pages but for the first two hundred Cade treats Hannah awfully. At some point I started skimming those scenes because one minute he is all loving and the next its just sex and he claims not to love her. After so many times that she gives him chances it really got hard to watch.

At the last hundred pages of the book, a HUGE loss occurs and well I cried a few tears over what happens. The author did an amazing job creating all these characters and making me love them to pieces. And well it totally turns this story around for Cade and Victory. Thats when I fell for Cade and I could see why Victory wanted to give him all the chances in the earlier part of the book. And I loved that she made him work for it a bit.

By the end of the story I absolutely LOVED this story. Its well written and if you love angyst this book has so much of it. We also see Cade really grow up in this book and start treating Victory like the adult she is.
Profile Image for Amy  Crull.
1,877 reviews27 followers
May 8, 2021
I wrote this review for United Indie Book Blog.

Profile Image for Jen Riley.
16 reviews
February 17, 2022
Loved

Absolutely love this book! Couldn't put it down! Had everything you want in a book. Had me smiling, laughing and crying! Time for book 2
Profile Image for Deborah Anita Kurniawan.
536 reviews11 followers
April 28, 2021
4 ✼✼✼✼

~Cade Fenway & Victory Parker~

Gaaaah! This book is so much more than I anticipated!
Cade and Victory had history. Due to some miscommunications, they broke up. Cade still lives in the same town as he grew up, helping his family while Victory is moving away to New York and has this awesome job.

The push-and-pull between Cade and Victory are *phew* frustrating at best and it is like their forms of flirting. These two are written in the stars and when they decide to be back together, it is not coming as easy and smooth. Since they have so many miscommunications that resulted in pain and low self-esteem, they have a lot to work on in their relationship.

The plot twist nearing the end of the story is very unexpected. I couldn't imagine why and my tears couldn't be stopped even if I tried. Still, there are a lot of lessons that can be learned through this story: from forgiveness, the importance of communication, honesty, and how to deal with grief.
It is such an amazing read and I am glad I picked up this book.

Can't wait for the next book in the series!

*ARC provided by EnticingJourney PR in exchange for an honest review
Profile Image for Romance Reads Reviewed by K.
314 reviews9 followers
May 19, 2021
Olivia Petersen ripped my heart out, put it through the meat grinder before she tried to puzzle it back together.  But certain scars are made and while healing my heart will hurt forever.

This was an emotional story, very raw and heartbreaking but also very realistic. I cried many times while reading.
Victory and Cade were perfect. Their love for each other was obvious from the first chapter. I loved how much they worked to together and grew, both as a person and as a couple.
To describe the sex scènes I have  one word: fan-fucking-tastic.

Cade's nephew Aiden was adorable. His reaction to the drama is exactly like I think a toddler would.

I'm doing my best not to give away too much because you have to read it yourself. Chasing Victory is a bittersweet second chance love story that will make you overwhelmed with emotion and think about life. You should definitely read it.

I received and ARC from the author and am leaving this honest review voluntarily.
Profile Image for Jennifer Soppe.
2,088 reviews4 followers
January 20, 2022
Took my heart through the spin cycle

Victory, a junior literary agent, ran off to New York when Cade, the hometown golden boy, broke her heart for the last time. As the story progresses soul crushing heartbreak lingers, a surprise trip further cements the decision, and a chaotic moment may rip them further apart. Olivia Peters took my heart through the spin cycle in Perfect Alpha and I’m not sure it came out in one piece. Be prepared with a tissue box, a tub of ice cream and a bottle of wine to make it through this one.

I received a free copy of the book from the author. I had the opportunity to review or not.
Profile Image for Stephanie.
488 reviews
November 12, 2021
This is my first book by Olivia Peters, and won't be my last.

Chasing Victory, is an endearing love story of how a parents love for their child encourages them to grow into their own person. A crush on the he boy/girl next door, you will see how their love grows and have bumps along the way. Best friends, love and loss. Learning how to love again after what you thought you had lost forever.You will laugh, cry, and maybe even get angry.

I hope you enjoy Chasing Victory as much as I did. Be sure to check out more books by Olivia Peters.
Profile Image for C Exley Books (Cassandra).
712 reviews62 followers
March 12, 2022
Perfect Alpha is the first book in the Game Changer series. It's Cade and Victory's second chance. Cade broke Victory's heart into a million pieces to set her free to pursue her career so she ran to New York City, but did it really free her? Cade is not just an ex but he is the brother of her best friend Hannah.

This story is emotional at one point and I even cried. I enjoyed seeing this story come together. I so can't wait for the next book.

I received an advance copy of this book. I am voluntarily giving my honest review, and I plan to buy this book when it becomes available.
372 reviews14 followers
March 27, 2021
Olivia Peters has surpassed my expectations by a mile with Chasing Victory. Such a powerful and intense story that will hold you in it’s grip until the very last page, that I can promise you! I felt every single emotion pouring out of Cade and Victory, extreme heat, frustration, anger, grief, love, and happiness. This story will take you on a ride that will leave you feeling it long after it’s over! Highly recommend you read this book!
Profile Image for Leanne Savage.
89 reviews4 followers
May 23, 2021
I enjoyed this feisty romance laced with sweetness!

The chemistry just jumps of the pages at you and you feel it all. The sex scenes 🥵🔥 Holy hotness!!

Sometimes a book is made by its secondary characters and Olivia didn't disappoint with hers- Booby & Gavin - what a pair! Friends of Cade's, who are also twins but soooo different! They were blooming brilliant.

Really looking forward to book 2!!
1,178 reviews2 followers
June 2, 2021
Inspirational, realistic, emotional, extremely interesting

First book I read from this author. This book is so much more than 5 stars. What and emotional roller coaster relationship of Victory (love the name) and Cade. Oh my goodness!! I cried over Hannah, poor Aiden. Whay happens to Aiden (cliff hanger here). This storyline had so many realistic issues or problems it made the story better. I recommend this for all to read, it is worth it. Have a tissue handy
629 reviews
January 20, 2022
Oh my goodness! Cade and Victory’s story is fantastic!!! This is a second chance, sister’s best friend romance. This book has it all - angst, steam, trust issues, broken hearts, tragedy, lasting love. I just could not put it down. Once I started it, I wanted to finish it.
This author is fairly new to me - I’ve only read one of her other books, but I will be definitely reading more books from her! Try this book out - you won’t regret it!
Displaying 1 - 30 of 66 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.