Start by marking “Settling the Score (CalPac Crew, #4)” as Want to Read:
Settling the Score (CalPac Crew, #4)

Settling the Score

(CalPac Crew #4)

Stuart Cochrane and Philip Sundstrom are very busy men. Stuart, freshly graduated from California Pacific, works as much as he can to save money for medical school. Philip, now in charge of the family home-construction company, works long hours to save the company from his father’s blunders and back-stabbing cronies. A chance encounter brings them together and the attracti ...more
ebook, 2nd edition
Published December 28th 2020 by NineStar Press (first published December 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Settling the Score, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Settling the Score

Start your review of Settling the Score (CalPac Crew, #4)
Veronica of V's Reads
Dec 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the fourth book in a series, but it can be enjoyed as a standalone. We have met both of these characters in previous books, but this is their story.

Philip Sundstrom is the eldest of the Sundstrom brothers, with Brad being the younger. Brad was the MC of the second book in this series, and we have seen him in the other stories as well. Philip was the enigmatic brother who seemed kowtowed to their domineering and homophobic father, but we are now seeing the truth behind that facade.

Phili
Thomaidha Papa
3.5~4 Hearts
Review written for MM Good Book Reviews

I must say I’m quite delighted to have started this New Year with such a nicely written book. I enjoyed every line of this story, but most of all I fell in love with the writing itself. The underlying wittiness and peculiar humor made it a heck of a ride, and gave me such a great time.
This story is a part of a series that I’m ashamed to admit I haven’t read before. However, it’s easily read as a standalone. The only problem I faced was, or rathe
Sandra
I really liked the writing. I didn't know what to make of the cover until almost the end, and I had no idea throughout about the little boy on the cover. Stuart drove me batty a lot of the time with his stupid hang-up, and Philip was more forgiving than I would have been.

Full review soon on Booklikes and my blog.
Chris, the Dalek King
“Yep, the rowing mafia comes through again."

I have been a fan of this series since the beginning and I was more than pleased with this latest addition to the CalPac catalog. And not just because we finally get to see Stuart fight his way to his own HEA. While it took me a few pages to get back into the groove of things, and dredge up a few memories of who exactly was who, and who did what to whom, once it all started to come back, I was locked happily into the story.

Philip Sundstrom (brother
Pat
Jan 12, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
There may not be a right time to meet the perfect someone, but there's definitely a wrong one. Philip Sundstrom, whose father is in prison and whose company is facing a takeover, and Stuart Cochrane, just graduated from college and about to enter medical school, come together at what might be the wrong time in both their lives. But love overrides all outside forces.

When Philip finds out his girlfriend of three years whom he thought he would marry hasn't been faithful to him, he's stunned. Since
Lisa The Novel Approach
Stuart has always been the smallest guy in the crowd. Not surprising since he hangs out with a bunch of rowers. He doesn’t have much money, and he has to work hard for everything he has. Stuart has just graduated from college and is getting ready to start Medical School. The very last thing he needs in his life is any complications. So, of course that is exactly what he gets with Philip Sundstrom.

See the entire review at The Novel Approach: http://thenovelapproachreviews.com/20...
Katy Beth Mckee
Dec 31, 2013 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: m-m, series-books
The budding romance for Stuart seen at the end of the second CalPac book seems to have hit the end point. Anyway Stuart is focused on starting medical school. Phillip is trying to rebuild his company after dealing with his father. But a chance meeting gets the love ball rolling. But Stuart hates dealing with other people's money and buts the break on things. But a crisis sometimes has a way of reshaping reality and sometimes love is all you've got. ...more
Becky Condit
Mar 25, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Becky: 5 Sweet Peas for Settling the Score by Christopher Koehler Cover: Paul Richmond http://www.mrsconditreadsbooks.com/?p... ...more
Tom Munsell
Jun 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book! Good to see other characters from the other books in the series pop up in this one.
Dilton
Apr 20, 2018
Laurie
Jun 30, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »

• Dragon Lesson (Supernatural Consultant #7)
  • Catch a Falling Snowflake (Snow Globes #4)
  • Stranded with Desire
  • Love Logan
  • Teddy Spenser Isn't Looking for Love
  • Everything I Thought I Knew
  • The Holiday Detour
  • Today (Single Dads #2)
  • Heart Unbroken (Hearts Entwined #4)
  • The Christmas Deal
  • Bishop (True Lover's Story #1)
  • Heartward
  • Competition
  • Cornerstone
  • Concur
  • Concordant
  • Single (Single Dads #1)
  • Commitment

CalPac Crew (4 books)
  • Rocking the Boat (CalPac Crew, #1)
  • Tipping the Balance (CalPac Crew, #2)
  • Burning It Down (CalPac Crew, #3)

News & Interviews

Signed up for the 2021 Goodreads Reading Challenge and looking for tips on how to discover and read more books? We’ve got your back. (And if...