Start by marking “Shopping For Love: A Holiday Romance” as Want to Read:
Shopping For Love: A Holiday Romance

Shopping For Love: A Holiday Romance

Warren Bentley knows there’s something special about Ariana Leighton from the moment the feisty little minx puts him in his place. Being the CEO of a multi-million-dollar company, he’s used to women throwing themselves at him. Yet Ari seems immune to his charm.

But Warren always gets what he wants... and he wants Ariana.
Nothing will stand in his way. Not even the fact tha
Published December 30th 2020 by Jessica Marin

To ask other readers questions about Shopping For Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Shopping For Love

Start your review of Shopping For Love: A Holiday Romance
Selma
Dec 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Shopping For Love was an utterly delightful, touching and heart-warming story. It had absolutely everything I'm looking for in a holiday romance - a super sweet heroine and swoon-worthy hero, engaging plot and all the warm and fuzzy feels. Reading it felt like watching a Hallmark movie and those always put me in a festive and happy mood. Jessica Marin truly did a great job with this beautiful story that left a huge and content smile on my face.

Ariana "Ari" Leighton is working as a personal shopp
Fiona Fog
Dec 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing

Jessica Marin delivers a wonderfully sexy read, that I fell in love with.

Our leading lady Ari is a daydreamer, anything to get through the pain she is dealing with. Her daydreams are hilariously steamy and tend to come at the most unexpected times. She's sassy, sexy and has a strength in her character that I find appealing as a reader. Leaving college half way through a degree in law she does it with no hesitation when she's needed at home. Working at a job she love/hates is where she meets
BookLove with Renee
Shopping for Love
*ARC Review*
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
@authorjessicamarin

Oh my gosh y'all, I just devoured this book. I absolutely LOVED it.

Ari works as a personal shopper for her boss, Warren. She's been his shopper for years, but has always dealt with his assistant. Their first meeting doesn't go well. Warren makes it his mission to apologize & find ways to spend more time with her. He opens her eyes to see the world differently & he becomes her shoulder to lean on.

I'm really struggling to find the right words
TheGuideToRomanceNovels
Dec 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
project_20201128_1901512_01
So glad Jessica gave us this Holiday Romance, check out my REVIEW & TEASER on my BLOG -> CLICK HERE
Sejla
Dec 29, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This sweet, heartwarming novella was exactly what my Christmas loving soul needed at the moment. Diving into it I had no idea how much I would adore these amazing characters and get carried away by their wonderful love story. I already had the pleasure to read a couple of books from Jessica Marin and can tell that she's a very versatile and talented author. I definitely need to read more of her work in the future! With Shopping for Love she's definitely delivered a perfect holiday romance not to ...more
MyDogAteMyBookReview
Dec 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“Are you always this formal to men who’ve had their tongue down your throat?” 😂

What a perfect holiday romance 😍Warren & Ari don’t have the best first meeting but there’s no denying the chemistry between the two. This book was like a steamy cup of hot chocolate to enjoy on a winter night.

I loved Ari’s heart, she left her dreams behind to care for her sick mother. I also really enjoyed her vivid daydreams.

Warren, is the most eligible bachelor around and he makes quite the ass of himself when he f
Jessica Marin
Dec 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I’m beyond excited to reveal the cover for Shopping For Love, an office/holiday romance. Release day will be next Wednesday, December 30th, but you can preorder your copy for a special holiday price of 99 cents!

Title: Shopping For Love: A Holiday Romance

Pre Order Links

Blurb

Me_myself_and_romance_ Books
Dec 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is an insta attraction romance that I couldn’t put down from the moment I opened to the first page. For four years Ari has been Warrens personal shopper at a department store his family owns but they have never met. From the moment Warren meets the sassy and beautiful Ari the chemistry is sizzling off the pages. What starts off as a rocky first moment, Warren makes up with his gentle and caring nature. While Ari takes care of her mother, Warren offers her a deal to attend events with him. T ...more
zt_book_romance
Shelves: reviewed
Shopping for Love is a sweet and sexy story about Warren and Ari. Warren is the CEO of the company that Ari works for as a personal shopper. She has been his personal shopper for 4 years, but has yet to meet him in person. The moment he comes in, and see hers BOOM...he is done for and going to do what it takes to make Ari fall in love with him. Ari has been handed a crappy deal with events in her life, but she is making the most of it and doing her best to care for those around her. Warren is a ...more
Jakki Frances
Dec 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Now you know I love a Jessica Marin story, the only thing you're guaranteed is that the story will be great - all other bets are off. You might get a long running saga, a hot sweaty quickie, something sweet and steamy or some mix of all the above. Shopping for Love is a hot sweaty sweet holiday tale that will leave you wanting to go shopping for a little something something yourself.

Warren is the millionaire owner of a high end department store (think Harrods). He's sexy, he's brooding, he's sta
Stacy
Jan 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I received an arc copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. Jessica Marin continues to amaze me with her sweet storylines and likeable characters. This book is no different. Warren and Ari are two individuals who have true chemistry, the problem is he is her boss. True love can find a way around a problem that small. Warren has a reputation that is not really good, but as the story progresses you see depth to the man as his kindness is revealed. Ari's family is in crisis due to her mot ...more
kittielovesbooks
Shelves: insta-love, j-p, ott-alpha
Ari Leighton is working at Bentley’s for one reason and one reason alone, to help support her family during a devastatingly difficult time. She never saw herself living the life of a personal shopper and that is not the end goal. She doesn’t like most of the shallow Bentley girls that work there but it pays the bills and she can take time off when needed. She is content with her life at this point and does not need any complications, especially one that is going to leave her behind broken-hearte ...more
Tracey Vuolo
Dec 27, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shopping for love is a sweet and sexy story that will tug on your heartstrings! Warren and Ari will make you swoon so hard! This is definitely an appearances can be deceiving situation and I adored every minute of it! You need to read this book for the dressing room, skating rink, the scarfs, and the kitchen alone. Warren is honest, gorgeous, bossy, protective and has such a vulnerable sweet spot that will consume you! Ari is so smart, beautiful and selfless and I would love to be her best frien ...more
Jacey Jeffrey
Jan 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this cute, heartwarming story!! I was hooked from the very beginning and didn't want to see it end. When Warren first saw Ali he knew without a shadow of a doubt that Ali was it for him, no question about it. Ali is going through a difficult time and all she can focus on is the task at hand, but she can't deny the feelings that Warren stirs up in her. The romance and the chemistry was scorching hot and they couldn't deny the fierce pull that they had for one another. A fantast ...more
Dorothy Bircher
Jan 06, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Warren & Ari

This was a cute book. Warren was used to getting what he wanted and no woman could resist his charm and smile. That ended the day he met the spitfire Ari and she made him work for her time. They were from different part of the social ranks but once they started spending time together they realized that they had more in common than they thought. The chemistry was something that they couldn't hide so they gave in. I needed more, it ended very abruptly but it was a nice read.
Lisa
Dec 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The story of Warren and Ari is a fast slow burn. Theirs is a deep and emotional read. There is laughter and witty banter and there are tears and sweetly meaningful conversations. Warren is loving and strong and protective and loyal and definitely swoon worthy. There is passion in this story and there is fun. They each have sadness and baggage. I love Christine and Delilah as secondary characters. I love it.
Michelle Veccia Klimovich
Jan 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shopping for Love ARC Review , such a great book from the beginning to end , Jessica Marin puts lots of love in her writing . The characters are Warren and Ari and I loved them , there story is funny and sweet and yes there is sex in the book , but very well written . I also enjoyed that she brought in some of her characters from Her other book Heartbreak Warfare Cal and Jenna . I thorough enjoyed this Story 5 Stars.
Messy Bun Book Blog
Jan 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This was such a sweet book!!! I loved how Warren was just socked in the gut with his attraction to Ari, and I loved watching him woo her. He was so used to just being able to get any woman he wanted and I appreciated the fact that he took the time to get to know her and worked hard to show her that he was serious about her.
Jessica Marin always gives a sweet romance that just lets you relax and fall in love with her characters. 5 stars!!!
Kelly Brock
Dec 31, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Warren and Ari

This was so much fun to read. This had a fun meeting of our hero and heroine, an emotional back of what connects these two, some steamy scenes, and a beautiful ending. I also loved we get to visit with Cal and Jenna again so if you haven’t read Heartbreak Warfare read it NOW! It’s the whole reason I became such a huge Jessica Marin fan.
Belinda
Dec 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful

I absolutely loved this wonderful book by Jessica. I love her books and this one certainly didn’t disappoint. Warren and Ariana are so wonderful together as he falls instantly for her but she fights him at every moment. This is a wonderful feel good holiday romance story and once again Jessica has a hit on her hands.
Amanda Rodriguez
Omg I absolutely love Warren and Ariana’s story. It’s one that you will not want to put down and omg Warren is so cocky and knows it. Ariana is a strong young woman who is committed to her mother and one who doesn’t back down or put up with anyone’s BS. If you don’t have their story I suggest you get it ASAP!!!!!!
Marianela Aybar (Mari Loves Books Blog)
My heart is full. I laughed, I cried, I blushed, and I cried some more with a big smile on my face. I loved Warren and Ariana and how she gave him a run for his money. It's sexy but well developed and the characters just sucked me in and I was intrigued from the very beginning. There is no drama so it's an easy read and exactly what I needed. The rest of the characters are so amazing as well and I hope Olivia gets a story and I’ll be picking up Heartbreak Warfare next.
Linda
Dec 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shopping For Love was a definite five star read for me. The characters and the  backstory immediately pulled me in. I loved the chemistry between Ari and Warren, and how first impressions are often misleading. Shopping For Love was a sweet love story with scorching hot romance. I highly recommend this book! It's a perfect holiday romance. ...more
Jennifer Rappaport
Perfect Holiday Romance

Warren and Ari were everything you love about a holiday romance. Warrens devotion to Ari from the very beginning was heartwarming. And their connection about their moms definitely pulled on your heartstrings.
Lori Sang
Jan 06, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A heart-warming love story

This was such a heart-warming love story. No real conflict though. It mainly focused on Warren’s wooing of Ari and how he went about it was swoon-worthy. They are both such lovable characters and both are very giving and unselfish. I like all the things he did for her. There are some sad parts but otherwise this was a pleasant read.
Charlene
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heartwarming

This one got me in the feels. I lost my Mom suddenly 3 years ago and life is not the same. Good story telling and great characters.
Kristin Wolter
Jan 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book.

You will fall in love with Warren and Ari. This was a great love story. I look forward to read more books from Jessica.
Liz
Jan 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book is an amazing Holiday Read. The story I needed to end my 2020. Jessica Marin does it again, once I started reading I couldn’t put it down.
Jenny
Jan 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
I liked the story, but it seemed a little rushed at times, especially the ending.
I would have also liked to read something more about Warren‘s grandma and Ari‘s mother.

• Only One Night (Only One #3)
  • Reputation (Mason Family, #2)
  • Second Chances (Love on Set #1)
  • Whitney, My Love (Westmoreland, #2)
  • The Christmas Grinch
  • Dirty Claus
  • I Would Never...But If I Did
  • Treasuring His Thanksgiving (Dragon's Mate Holiday #2)
  • Mountain Man Doctor
  • Presley (Devil's Dissidents MC, #1)
  • All I Want For Christmas Is You
  • Dylan (Harrison Brothers in Alaska #2)
  • Twelve Days of Kisses: A contemporary Romance Collection from The New Romance Cafe (Romance Cafe Books, #8)
  • This Much is True
  • Twelve Dates of Christmas
  • Shattered Chaos (Steel Roses #1)
  • A Co-Worker's Crush (The Rooftop Crew #6)
  • Naughty on New Year's: An Erotic Novelette
Jessica Marin began her love affair with books at a young age from encouragement of her Grandma Shirley. She has always dreamed of being an author and finally made her dreams of writing happily ever after stories a reality. She currently resides in Tennessee with her husband, children and fur babies. When she is not hanging out with her family, she loves watching a good movie, going dancing with t ...more

News & Interviews