Start by marking “My Dad's Best Friend (A Touch of Taboo #3)” as Want to Read:
My Dad's Best Friend (A Touch of Taboo #3)

My Dad's Best Friend

(A Touch of Taboo #3)

He’s the one man I’m not supposed to want… My dad’s best friend.

After he rejected me six years ago, I’ve steered clear of Jonas. Until now. I need his help, and I won’t take no for an answer. The plan is to show up at his house and plead my case, but a rainstorm derails everything, trapping us together for the weekend.

When he catches me in a compromising position, things q
Published December 27th 2020 by Trinkets and Tales LLC

To ask other readers questions about My Dad's Best Friend, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about My Dad's Best Friend

Start your review of My Dad's Best Friend (A Touch of Taboo #3)
Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
This wasn't quite as ~naughty~ as I was hoping it would be but it was still a good time! ...more
Isabella. R
3.5 Dirty Little Slut Stars ⭐

He may have rejected her 6 years prior, but not even pride will stop her taking what he's offering now. It might only be a weekend of unbridled passion but Blake can't resist. Especially when the role play, and pounding is out of this world.

"How does he know exactly what to say in order to set me aflame? It’s dirty and all kinds of wrong, but it’s fantasy and fantasy can’t hurt anyone. It can only bring us pleasure."

When Blake turned up on Jonas's doorstep, it was t
Malene
Jan 04, 2021 rated it really liked it
**4.5 Stars**
Katee Robert is my go to when it comes to erotica. Her Touch of Taboo series is good and My Dad’s Best Friend is a fabulous addition. I enjoyed the heck out of Blake and Jonas. How they played out their kinky and dirty fantasies. It’s deliciously erotic and smutty. Just like I want it.
It’s a quick read and the emotion and chemistry between the two of them is sizzling and teasing.
I hope Katee Robert continues with this series cause once in awhile I’ll need something dirty and I kno
☘ Lily ☘
I think this whole series is just people, in a unconventional relationship, having role-playing kinks.

Like, kinda the main theme here.

However, I wish for something else than role plays. I get that it's what made it exhilarating, but after a few scenes, I'm bored. 😅

Plus, the confrontation with the father didn't even happen here. It's practically pure smut-covered in glitter that is lackadaisical taboo-ish plot. Nothing wrong with it if that's what you're into at the moment, but I like a little bi
Ath
Dec 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
Well.. not as naughty and spicy as I thought it would be... but still it's very entertaining. This whole series just practically perfect in every way together! ...more
nick (the infinite limits of love)

Can always count on Ms. Katee Robert to deliver on the sexy content my horny self desires. This was HAWT.
Jenn (The Book Refuge)
Dec 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Ummm... what more could I have asked for?

This was delicious and everything a Touch of Taboo novella could be.
JadeC
Jan 05, 2021 rated it liked it

I really loved the first few chapters of this book but it wasn't the same for the remaining chapters. The steam was there but I couldn't connect to the characters. The pace was alright but i just can't seem to feel any emotions between Blake and Jonas 😅so i guess it's why their 'reunion' towards the end felt rather abrupt to me. That being said, those who enjoy daddy kink will LOVE this for sure 😉super hot.

feel bad for saying this but I'M A SUCKER FOR SHANE AND LILYYY
Silvana [The Book Voyagers]
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
my life gets better every time katee robert releases a new a touch of taboo book that's just life that's the way things go. i wait for the next one IMPATIENTLY every day. i hope there is more??? i saw katee say she is going to write more and hopefully we get them soon!!!

my dad's best friend is wild. W I L D. six years ago, blake confessed to jonas, her dad's best friend, and he rejected her. now she needs his help with something for work so she travels to his beautiful house on the woods. she i
Darlene I read WAY to many books
Taboo read by Katee and it was okay to me.. idk why I feel okay about this? Maybe because its one POV? That has my mood okay. But first book of 2021!!!

Blake has been wanting her fathers best friend Jonas for awhile but shes already been rejected by him and she doesnt need it again. So when she tries to get him to partner one time on a project he says no again. And Blake is stuck with him because of a storm. Now the sexual tension is high that they finally break and get down and dirty. Thats most
jasmin • febrvaryfriday
Jan 01, 2021 rated it did not like it
Shelves: 2021, read-via-ebook
i really enjoyed katee robert‘s other novellas in this series so i was super hyped for this one, but unfortunately it really didn‘t work for me :( but that‘s okay; taboo stories can be really hit or miss sometimes. i‘m still looking forward to any upcoming novellas by this author though!
Ryan - Sweet Red Reader
Dec 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5 out of 5. All the yes.
Nelo
Dec 31, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm, scribd
As usual..this was hot. A spicy way to end the year! This one is my favorite yet.
Douilleny
This one was ok compare to the first too.
Alex (HEABookNerd)
Series: A Touch of Taboo #3
Rating: 4 stars - really enjoyable

One Sentence Summary: Six years ago Blake was rejected by her dad's best friend, Jonas, when she flirted with him at a Christmas party, but now they're stuck together at Jonas's house and it's the perfect opportunity to get things out of their systems.

I can always count on Katee Robert to write a really hot and sexy romance and My Dad's Best Friend is no exception. I really enjoyed this non-stop sexfest as these two spend the whole wee
Leigh Kramer
I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again: Katee Robert leaning into her id is one of the best things that’s happened to erotic romance and erotica this past year. The title says it all. Blake has had a crush on her dad’s best friend Jonas but he rejected her six years ago. But when she’s trapped at his house for the weekend during a really bad storm and there’s only one bed, what else are they supposed to do? Super hot. Jonas did a great job seeing to all of Blake's needs. I ate it up.

Character n
Bookish.Gusto
Jan 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
3.5 🌟
Smut all the way, baby!

It's comparatively less spicy than the previous two books in this series but it's still spicy enough that readers will require cold showers. Katee Robert knows how to bring heat in a romance♥️
Also, I wanted Jonas to grovel a little in the end. That didn't happen which sorta left me dissatisfied.
Talina
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This was the perfect read to begin the new year with! Katee Robert always delivers the perfect forbidden and taboo reads and this one probably has to be another one of my favorites from her. I can't wait to read more of her books this year! ...more
Teodora Penoiu
Dec 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was so hot like DAMN Miss Robert came to slay 💥💥
Hannah Hearts Romance
Dec 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
I love this series. They are 10% plot and 90% sex. Completely ludicrous, indulgent, over the top sex that you consume in one sitting. I don't think this one is as good as the first, but honestly who cares? If you want a horny book to escape with, there's nothing wrong with this one. ...more
luisa❣️
Jan 01, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: read-in-2021
3.5

Don‘t mind me... I‘m just on a monthly Katee Robert binge
Tisha
Dec 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
In true Katee Roberts fashion this was steamy! I was intending to devour this on day one, but it didn’t happen, either way it was a quick read. And I enjoyed each and every chapter. Now I need to take a look at some of her full length novels and see if all this steaminess translates to those as well.
Jess
I really loved the first two entries in this series, this one didn't hit as well for me and I really thought it would. ...more
Sophie Snow
Dec 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica
Low-key obsessed with Katee Robert at this stage, honestly. I need a million more books in this series, please and thank you (and honestly just a full length novel about Blake and Jonas just doing basic ass things like going to the grocery store and brunch because MY HEART.)
Christi (christireadsalot)
This taboo novella series by Katee Robert is always such a fun time! So when I saw she dropped the 3rd in the series, I immediately one-clicked. I love reading novellas in between my other book reads and this one just delivered on a smutty good time. I love that this series by Katee Robert is filled with all the steam but also have a bit of character development too. 🔥

As shown by the title, My Dad’s Best Friend is a father’s best friend trope with age gap (heroine is at the end of her 20s, hero
Amy Jane Alice
Dec 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
4.5/5 stars.

An age gap forbidden romance between a young woman and her father’s best friend?? Erm yes please! Featuring some of the best tropes including grumpy v sunshine character and only one bed, I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I literally bought and finished it in a handful of hours, it was that good.

The sex scenes were really hot and explicit, but I loved to see that consent was so openly discussed and that even when being domineering Jonas always checked in with Blake to make sure she was
Brooke
dnf jan 2021 @ 25%

I am so beyond sad about this. I liked the first book in this series and adored the second book, so I was looking forward to this so much. Sadly, it just didn't do it for me. I decided to DNF because the sex was just making me uncomfortable. It didn't make me uncomfortable because it was too spicy or anything, I just didn't feel any chemistry between the characters and I LOATHE when girls call the significant other "daddy" during sex. I can't take it and especially because the
Weekend Reader_
Jan 02, 2021 rated it liked it
365 Days

So here's the thing, if you like daddy kink this book is for you. Blake is trying to get her father's best friend Jonas to work on a project but instead they spend the weekend having sex. Their attraction started when she was 22 and 6 years later they finally act on the attraction. There's a lot of communication and establishing boundaries. Jonas checks in Blake when they try something new.

[Spoiler: There's one scene where Blake asks to be chased and held down. They establish a safe wor
Kemora Johnson
Dec 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: taboo-novellas
This book was the perfect way to end this trilogy. The perfect amount of kink and angst. I literally couldn’t gauge how Jonás was going to react. Watching their progression was just perfect. Typically even though I read erotica this wasn’t as kinky as my things lately.

As always a list for my fine ladies and gents

-Daddy/ LG play
- characters had previous history from 6 years prior
Fangs
Dec 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: steam, lgbtqia-mc

I was starting to think I wasn't a huge fan of the Touch of Taboo series/contemporary romance, but I really enjoyed this one. The Pacific Northwest atmosphere, the cozy house, the snarky girl and grumpy older man...all things I really enjoyed.

There's plenty of Daddy kink and "annoyed/angry" sex (all with express consent), and I think one of my types is definitely "curmudgeonly older man who's Daddy but also does domestic shit like warming up your car for you." The casual mentions of the
« previous 1 3 next »

• Daddy Crush
  • The Naughty List
  • His Beauty
  • Duke I'd Like to F...
  • Her Night With Santa
  • Worship
  • When She Was Naughty
  • Bad Daddy (Dirty Little Secret Duet, #1)
  • Burly
  • My Fake Christmas Fiancé (Kane Christmas #1)
  • Wrapped (Fit Trilogy, #3.5)
  • The Pitcher's Assistant
  • Halloween Boo (Holiday Hunk, #1)
  • Daring and the Duke (The Bareknuckle Bastards, #3)
  • In His Custody
  • Dirty Talk (Get Dirty, #1)
  • Party Favors (So Over the Holidays #4)
  • If She Says Yes
New York Times and USA TODAY bestselling author Katee Robert learned to tell her stories at her grandpa’s knee. Her 2015 title, The Marriage Contract, was a RITA finalist, and RT Book Reviews named it 'a compulsively readable book with just the right amount of suspense and tension." When not writing sexy contemporary and romantic suspense, she spends her time playing imaginary games with her child ...more

A Touch of Taboo (4 books)
  • Your Dad Will Do (A Touch of Taboo #1)
  • Your Dad Will Do Bonus Short
  • Gifting Me To His Best Friend (A Touch of Taboo #2)