Start by marking “A Beaumont Family Christmas (The Beaumont Series)” as Want to Read:
A Beaumont Family Christmas (The Beaumont Series)

(Beaumont #5.6)

It’s Christmas! And for the Beaumont gang that means a huge family get together. But this year, they’re doing things a little differently.

Catch up with all of your favorite characters from Heidi McLaughlin’s bestselling Beaumont series as they gather together in Vermont to partake in the festivities of the holiday season. Find out what they’ve all been up to, and what happ
Published December 22nd 2020 by Books by Heidi McLaughlin, LTD (first published December 19th 2020)

To ask other readers questions about A Beaumont Family Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Beaumont Family Christmas

Start your review of A Beaumont Family Christmas (The Beaumont Series)
MJ
Dec 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020-books
This novella is the perfect little treat for the Beaumont faithful, of which I am proudly one! Heidi McLaughlin gives us some Christmas cheer as the gang is back together again, for a Christmas getaway to Vermont. I loved seeing everyone again, feeling the love that is ever-present for all of our couples and their families.

There is a Christmas surprise involving Harrison and Katelyn that is both heartwarming and beautiful. It added a truly poignant element to this easy read and I even teared up
Becca
Jan 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The Beaumont Family Forever!

Every time I read a Beaumont Family novel I feel like I’m back home. This series will always have a special place in my heart. Seeing the kids grow and the next generation is always a happy place for me.
Nana Pickrell
Dec 24, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: rockers
Great Christmas story for catching up on all the 4225 West characters and their families.
Suzi (Obsessive Reading Disorder)
As a self professed epilogue junky, this book can't feed my addiction much better! It will put you in a holiday mood, it lets us catch up on the whole Beaumont series gang and it will pull at your heartstrings!

I loved seeing everyone together again over the holidays. I need more! Please give us some more good nuggets in the future so we can see this great family together again.

Perfect read for fans of the series. Be sure to grab it today!

*complimentary copy provided for an honest review.
Trudy Dowling
Dec 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I have come home for Christmas. If you are a fan of the Beaumont series this is a must read. If you are fan of holiday romances this is a must read. For me, this will be a daily read until Christmas Day and maybe into the next year for the gift of all the beautiful feelings I was left with at the end.

The author was brilliant in the way she wrote this book. The three original couples family and possible futures were written in five chapters each. I cannot believe how much she packed into each ch
Lara
Amazing

Time and time again Heidi never disappoints. I have loved each and every Beaumont series and often wondered what happens next, especially after reading the Beaumont series: next generation.
A Beaumont family Christmas brings the gang back together for a Christmas family gathering.
Each family is learning to navigate a new chapter or challenge in their life while some are still stuck in wanting more. But one thing remains constant is the closeness and love for one another as a family.
Love
Tina
Dec 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Much too short. Hoping this leads to more either full length or novellas about each main couple, and their married children.
There were some surprises about peripheral characters that could lead to an interesting future book. There were teasers about events that didn't pan out the way I thought they would, but were still fun to read.
I would have loved to see more though. I felt there could be a full length book in this.
I loved catching up with characters I've come to love throughout this series.
Jennifer Rappaport
Dec 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gahhhh I just love this whole blended family so much!!! Being back with them for Christmas is the perfect ending to a crappy year!! I love getting a glimpse back into their lives and seeing where future books can go. I am excited to Betty Paige and Mack for sure!!! I am really curious as to what is going on with Ben and Elle and I am hoping it leads to another Beaumont book, I will never get enough of them!!
Kori Dicken
Loved and NEED more!

I need more! I loved getting back in to this family and my only complaint is we need more.
Where’s Ben? Does Josie see more than Noah is divulging? Are thinks okay with Noah and Peyton? Will Oliver’s parents come back for him? And Mack... what will come of him and Betty Paige? Is he going to make it through the tough road that lies ahead for his family?!?
This was a great book and a great looks into these beloved characters 10+ years later
Melissa Meyer
Family Reunion!

Thank you Heidi for bringing us together for The Beaumont family reunion!! At least that's what it felt like for me. I love being transported into a story feeling like one of the characters. The emotions you bring out leaves me in awe. Can't wait for more books with some of my all time favorite family members!
Gail Stroker
Dec 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Favorite holiday read this year! Loved it!

OMG! So fantastic! So great to have this crew together again! This is definitely my favorite holiday read this year! I had a smile from ear to ear reading until I cried beautiful happy tears at the end. Thank you Heidi for another great story!
Sharon
Dec 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, what an amazing book, catching you up on the crew from Beaumont (ok and California!) 5 stars for this one!
Josie decides to rent a big house in Vermont for the Christmas holiday, and have all the guys and their families there together. Sit back and sip some hot cocoa, and catch up with your favorite group of people and enjoy their stories! Grab this one asap!
Steph (A Brunette and Her Books)
What a great Christmas novella for those of us who are total fans of the Beaumont crew!

This was a beautiful story, but I for one, thoroughly enjoyed reading more about Harrison and Katelyn.

There is a beautiful surprise that I will not ruin for you, but I will tell you you need to grab this book pronto!
My Love of Books
Jan 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
This was a cute little holiday story about our most loved characters from Beamount. I almost wished I would’ve went back and read the other stories first. I feel like I forgot who was who!
It was a very nice read, giving us more story of the years after we left them. I really hope the author doesn’t end the Beamount characters with this book, I would love to read more about them. Well done
Fiona Norris
Feb 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Thank you Heidi McLaughlin!

Wow! Absolutely loved The Beaumont Series of books (first & second generation)! Tbh I just didn't want it to end! I hope you'll consider writing about Eden, Paige (Mack maybe). I laughed & cried so much! Please just read the series. Heidi McLaughlin has become a firm favourite! Thank for the escapism!
Heidi Budd
Dec 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Can’t get enough of this series

Just one word ..... More! There’s gotta be right? Thank you Heidi for always giving us just that in these short snippets. We’ll always want more though 🤪
Nicole Tracy
I want more

Omg I loved this book!!!! I want more, it's nice to get a glimpse into the future of series you love. Does not disappoint a must read for anyone who has read this series.
Danielle Pollard
Missing Beaumont?

I didn’t realize how much I missed the gang from Beaumont. So happy that she touched on almost every couple. Really curious what is going on with Elle and Ben! Can’t wait to catch up with this group again. Paige and Mack’s book?
Teresasloveosbooks
Our Beaumont family is back

There will never be enough words to tell the world how much I've missed and love all these characters in this world Heidi created for all of us fans. I absolutely loved it and I hope there will be more stories to come.
Carol
A Beaumont Family Christmas

These families have a bond like no other. There are now years coming between them, but they are still their most trusted confidants. From being members of the band to best friends, their Love ❤️ and support for one another is top notch. Loved it!
Fantastic Followup

A great read? Couldn't believe it was over.The story picked up perfectly Where it left off in the series. Lots of delightful surprises. Can't wait for another one!
Veronica LaRoche
Dec 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Truly an amazing read that I absolutely devoured. I absolutely love the Beaumont Series and all the characters and couldn’t wait too read and see what the whole gang has been up too. Really great Christmas book that will leave a smile on your face.
Phyllis Smith
Dec 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The perfect Christmas novella!

I loved everything about this! I got to catch up with all my favorites. I love the budding relationship between Mack and Liam! I cannot wait for more! If you love the Forever gang, read this!!
Tammy Moody hall
Dec 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Loved it

I always love reading about all of these family's they are all so considerate of one another even know they are not family by blood they all love one another and respect each other ❤️ amazing group love them all can't wait to read more a bout them
Melinda Fierro
Dec 31, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: adult-fiction
A treat for Beaumont fans

This. Novella was like a warm hug for those of us who read the Beaumont series and the Next Generation. A tiny glimpse into the current lives of all the major characters.
Lauren
Jan 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
Great story, wanted more!

I loved this short story about the Beaumont crew. I just wanted more. I feel like a few new story lines were set up with this Christmas tale and I'm hopefully that another full-length novel is coming soon. Fingers crossed!
HollyLynn Woods
Jan 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A Beaumont Family Christmas

Leave it toHeidi to bring the gang together for the holidays!! All the memories of all the characters come flooding back and bring you up to date and craving more! Such a great read - I’m thirsty for more!
Kimberley
Jan 08, 2021 rated it really liked it
Love catching up with everyone...just leaves me wanting more! The ending especially leaves you hanging..I am sure Bettie Paige and Mack are next...❤️❤️❤️this series.. Would give it 5 stars but just disappointed it leaves you hanging with so much stuff
Marilyn T. Donnelly
Feb 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Excellent, heartwarming. Will there be more books in this series?

Excellent, heartwarming. Will there be more books in this series? I can see more happening with the next generation. Thanks for the great reads.
Melissa Smith
Such a good book

Always good to go back to The Beaumont series! I love all the guys, seriously I need more of them! I miss this series

• Escape With Me (The O'Callaghans, #3; With Me In Seattle, #16)
  • Sacred Vow (Angels Halo MC Next Gen #5)
  • Take Me Away (Southern Bride, #6)
  • Strong Enough (Meet Me in Montana, #4)
  • The Billionaire's Christmas Baby: A Holiday Single Dad Romance
  • Honor (Heroes of Big Sky #1)
  • A Wright Christmas
  • Hard Hit (IceCats #3)
  • Needing Arella (Rockers' Legacy Book 6)
  • Spark
  • Rebellious and Reckless (Campus Hotshots, #1)
  • Until Amy
  • Kiss by Kiss  (The Riggins Brothers #3)
  • Piece by Piece (The Riggins Brothers #2)
  • A Holiday Lift
  • Stay for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #4 )
  • Shine With Me (With Me In Seattle, #15.5)
  • Busted Steel
Heidi McLaughlin is a New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author of The Beaumont Series, The Boys of Summer, and The Archers.

Originally, from the Pacific Northwest, she now lives in picturesque Vermont, with her husband, two daughters, and their three dogs.

In 2012, Heidi turned her passion for reading into a full-fledged literary career, writing over twenty novels, inclu

Beaumont (5 books)
  • Forever My Girl (Beaumont, #1)
  • My Unexpected Forever (Beaumont #2)
  • Finding My Forever (Beaumont #3)
  • Finding My Way (Beaumont #4)
  • My Kind of Forever (Beaumont #5)

News & Interviews