Start by marking “Stolen Hearts” as Want to Read:
Stolen Hearts

Stolen Hearts

(Hearts #1)

The flare of a cigarette and the handsome Irishman in the shadows--I wanted it all, but I wasn’t allowed to want.

Ronan was danger and beauty, murder and mercy. To me, he was a mystery, but he was also the only man who ever knew me.

In that single stolen moment before I had to give my life to someone else, I imagined myself with him, the man with scars and bruises. The one w
ebook
Published January 12th 2021 by Dangerous Press

To ask other readers questions about Stolen Hearts, please sign up.
Molly O'keefe Hey Janine!! It's an all new book!! I hope you're well!…moreHey Janine!! It's an all new book!! I hope you're well!(less)

Start your review of Stolen Hearts
Sammy ❤️Just Let Me Read Blog ❤️
Steamy, edgy, and full of angst, Stolen Hearts showcases M. O’Keefe’s phenomenal storytelling skills and sets the stage for an incredible series. This story has the perfect balance of romance and suspense, and introduces captivating characters who find themselves in a whirlwind of intrigue and danger.

“I never wanted a man the way I wanted Ronan. No man had ever made me so curious. Or reckless”.

I loved everything about this book. The characters were unique and intriguing, the intimacy was was s
Brigid Brown
Jan 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
OMG!!! I am dying all the deaths right now!!! Stolen Hearts had me on the edge of my seat as soon as Poppy met Ronan.

There is so much mystery swirling around. What role do the Constantine's and Morelli's plan in her life? Who exactly is Ronan....other than dark and dangerous? Is he a danger to Poppy? Good lord she definitely doesn't need that, she's had enough tragedy in her life. But good lord they have this incredible, hot AF, slow burn going on!!

Gah!! I need the second book because holy f@c
♂️Must Have Book Boyfriends ♂️
I CANNOT GET OVER RONAN! OMFG I love him!

I don't even know what to say about Stolen Hearts! This is the first romance I've read from M. O'Keefe and I'll definitely be reading her backlist! I couldn't put this fucking book down! This sexy, heart-stopping, intense, slow-burn romance lit my soul on fire! I could not get enough!!!
R Rais
Jan 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What a great way to start 2021!

My first read of the year and it start with a bang, i finish reading in one sitting!

Now, if you have read the other books in The Midnight Dynasty collection, you would be familiar with the Constantine and the Morelli and their long lasting bloody feud.

If this is your first read of the collection, no worries since they all can be read on their own.

Stolen Hearts is fast pace, sexy, bit suspence and mystery with old money and family feud mix in it.

Poppy is the Constan
Ashley Herndon
Jan 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A+++++ writing.

I mean this book. Lord. Grabbed me. Out the gate.

Poppy, trying to keep it together for her sister. An arranged marriage.

Ronan, out of nowhere. No one. Gorgeous. Secretive.

This is a fabulous slow burn. Sssoooooo hot.

Excellent writing. Excellent plot.

Who did it??

Cannot wait for next book!

Highly recommend
Corinne
Jan 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5 "heartbreaking and amazing" stars

I will start my review by saying I absolutely loved this book. If there is one book in the Midnight Dinasty you should read, it would be this one.

Molly O'Keefe is a new to me author and I was really nervous about reading this book. But there was no reason to be. This book is amazing.
It is the story of Poppy and Ronan, told from her point of view. It is raw, angsty, heartbreaking. I was drawn into this book from page 1 and couldn't put it down.
Poppy has had a d
Laurelin Paige
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
M. O'Keefe always delivers the best alphas, and Stolen Hearts is no different. Ronan is dark, dangerous, and dominating, and he owns me. ...more
Melissa  ❤️ bookaddict_fanatic
WTH..... REALLY??? OH-MY-GAWD..... I NEED BOOK 2 NOW!!!!

This is my first book by M. O'Keefe but definitely not the last. This review will be short and sweet because I don't want to give anything away. This book had me on the edge of my seat, there was so much push and pull I wanted to scream. It was an addicting, slow burn that had me holding my breath one minute and heart racing the next but I just couldn't get enough......it was absolute torcher!!! That ending had my heart in my throat and a
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
Interesting!It was fast paced and kept my interest!Need the next!
Diana * burningdesire_x3 *
Jan 12, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is my first read by this author! The style was completely new to me, and Stolen Hearts is a breath of fresh air in the new year. It's an addictive read - I read it super fast! There were lots of secrets that kept me on my toes throughout. This is definitely not the last book I read by the author for sure!!!!

*arc received in return for an honest review*
A HEA
Jan 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This was my first book by this author and she did not disappoint. This is book one in the Heart's series and part of the Midnight Dynasty world.

While I was reading this one I was imagining it in audio, imagining Ronan's voice.... Lets just say in my imagination it was pretty fantastic and I'm sure if Stolen Hearts is made into an audiobook it will be just as delicious.

In this book, we get Ronan and Poppy's story. From the get-go, Ronan portrays a certain mystery that had me intrigued. Poppy al
Lisa
Review to come
Rhonda Ziglar
Jan 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5 PHENOMENAL STARS!! If I could give more stars....I WOULD!!! I loved this book from page one and could not put it down. Poppy and Ronan were everything, they hit every emotion button I have. This story had it all....where has this author been in my reading career?!?! I will definitely be reading more by her.
Library of Romance
M. O'Keefe - Stolen Hearts (Hearts Trilogy 1)
A Midnight Dynasty Collection

I am the biggest fan of the Midnight Dynasty collection so I cannot wait to devour the long awaited Hearts trilogy. So far we have gotten a taste of all the series associated to it. The collection is breathtaking, filled with complex characters and talented writing. I'm following the Midnight Dynasty collection religious and am so excited to read what comes next!

Midnight Dynasty Collection: The following books are all wit
Molly O'keefe
STOLEN HEARTS is live everywhere!

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3haobch
Amazon INTL: https://bit.ly/3rmoJAE
Apple Books: http://apple.co/34AScgr
Barnes & Noble: https://bit.ly/37Hb92L
Kobo: https://bit.ly/3hiWDla
Google Play: https://bit.ly/3peROMn

The flare of a cigarette, the sound of a stranger’s voice, and the handsome Irishman in the shadows--I wanted it all, but I wasn’t allowed to
PP's Bookshelf
Jan 05, 2021 rated it really liked it
Stolen Hearts by M.O'Keefe sucked me in from the very first chapter and I didn't come up for air till the last page! It was an action packed, twisted, intense and angsty rollercoaster.

Poppy has lost a lot in her life. Her dignity, confidence and identity in a loveless and abusive marriage. Her sister is unhinged. Her life has been controlled by someone. Always. Be it the Constantines. Be it her husband.The mysterious Irish man, Ronan has appeared like thunderstorm in her life and is turning her
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Stolen Hearts is addicting and captivating from the very start. The moment I started this one I couldn’t put it down. I was completed sucked into the story. It was full of secrets, twists and turns and plenty of suspense that will have you on the edge of your seat.

I felt for Poppy. She had lost so much and was forced into a marriage that she was completely unhappy in and a marriage that changed who she is as a person. Ronan is a man of mystery. He works for the Constantines and happens to alway
Kelly - Words We Love By
Wow! Why have I never read M. O'Keefe!? What an amazing find for the new year!
Elizabeth
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is a new author to me and I loved Stolen Hearts.  Seeing Poppy grow and yet not knowing who is good and who is out to destroy her keeps you guessing throughout the book.  Ronan is such an enigma and while it seems he is working for Caroline it is not so clear cut. Then there is Zilla, who may have mental health problems but at times seems the clearest minded of them all. This is an intriguing story with some hot scenes between Poppy and Ronan and a mystery that will only be solved in the ne ...more
Ana Elena
Dec 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
"Stolen Hearts" by M. O'Keefe is entirely something else ... A fantastically written masterpiece of insatiable lust, corrupted darkness and wicked secrets woven perfectly together with such a scorchingly passionate love that will set the readers' hearts and souls ablaze! ...more
NaeNae
Jan 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I needed a few days to really think about what I read and how it made me feel.
M. O'Keefe is a new to me author in every sense of the word, new.
But she took my breathe away with this story. I did NOT expect to have been taken from the light, thrust into the darkness and given so much love, devotion and .... foreplay. GOD, the foreplay!
Poppy was given unfair and unreasonable circumstances. Forced to marry someone who cares only for political gain. The pain, the hurt... the loneliness - she endu
Jenny B
Jan 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
How do you even begin a review for a book that left your kind spinning and doubting every character in the story. There are so many pieces at play in this incredibly gripping story with characters that are just delightful. Poppy has been one the people pleaser and she is thrust into this word she never knew existed through her people pleasing way. Ronan is the dark delicious unknown. The two of them together have explosive chemistry which feels like nothing good could ever come from them but sti ...more
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
I adore this author and in this book she gave to me a new book boyfriend! I loved Ronan. Oh my God, this book had me glued to my Kindle.
Amazing chemistry, beautiful writing and romance that will set your heart on fire. I loved Poppy, I could relate to her and that is the most important thing for me in books.
I have read a lot books but this author and this is my new favorite. Beware that this is a series. I cannot wait for more!!
Kelly - Words We Love By
Jan 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wow! Why have I never read M. O'Keefe! What an amazing find for the new year!
Poor Poppy, I don't think she has ever been told the direct truth. So I'm not sure if she has anyone in her life that she can truly trust! Poppy's life seems to get more and more complicated as the years pass. When finally she meets a man in the shadows but isn't sure who he is or why he's always turning up. Just when she thinks she has a grip on everything she is thrown a major curve ball that could actually end her li
Athena D.
☆☆☆☆ 4 STARS

Ronan and Poppy's story was a slow-burn romance that had enough heat to stoke the flames throughout the entirety of the book. I really enjoyed M. O'Keefe's writing style as this was the first time reading from this author. I definitely will be hitting up this author's backlist! Stolen Hearts by Molly O’Keefe is a MUST read that will join the ranks of the BIBLIO-ELITE!!!

Shades of Rebecca
Jan 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
I was intrigued by the story from the very beginning. It's the kind of book you read quickly because you just NEED to know what will happen on the next page. In Stolen Hearts, we got to know the characters and a little bit of their background which all left me wanting more. I think it is a great stepping stone for the next books in the series and I can't wait to see where the author will take the storyline!

Poppy is a young woman who has been dealt the difficult card in many aspects of her life.
Roxs Reads
Jan 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
M. O’Keefe is a new author to me, and her contribution to the Midnight Dynasty collection also centers around the Morelli’s and the Constantine’s but she has branched off to political acquaintances. Stolen Hearts is full of suspenseful, intense scenes, drama galore, and had me on edge throughout wondering what would happen next.

The heroine Poppy has been used and abused and we are left to wonder if there is anyone she can trust. The mysterious Irishman she met on her engagement night has resurf
Bookshelf Rebel
Jan 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
But if you want my advice, stay away from Ronan Byrne. The ones who have spent their life fighting don't know when to stop."

Oh boy.. This was an emotional one! On the night where everything about Poppy's life was going to change and she was contemplating making a run for it. She meets Ronan. A mysterious Irish man, smoking on the balcony..covered in bruises.

description

Little does she know, that moment they shared on the balcony talking to each other was the last moment she was allowed to completely be her
Jean
Jan 15, 2021 rated it liked it
Things I liked:

Poppy - I am rooting so hard for her. She's light and good and sees the best in people. She's the kind of optimistic, pragmatic heroine we need more of.

Things I hate:

Poppy is being used as a pawn by EVERYONE with not a single person to count on or trust.

Ronan is a manipulative creep. Irish street kid turned Krayesque criminal is a trope that can turn sour quickly - he's got a lot of growth to go through to avoid this fate.

There's no apparent ground work being laid for a strong re
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Soulless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy #2)
  • Heartless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy, #1)
  • Wicked Idol
  • Stroke of Midnight (Cinderella, #1)
  • Blame it on the Champagne (Blame it on the Alcohol, #1)
  • Sheriff's Secret (Brigs Ferry Bay, #1)
  • Silver Lining (Diamond, #3)
  • Dead Man Walking (The Fallen Men, #6)
  • Stories of September
  • I Have Lived and I Have Loved
  • The Relationship Pact
  • Reputation (Mason Family, #2)
  • The Strike Out
  • Darker Than Night
  • Dark Fairy Tales
  • The Romantic Pact (Kings of Football, #2)
  • His Holiday Dare (Mistletoe Montana #16)
  • Kian's Focus (Brigs Ferry Bay, #2)