Start by marking “Bitter Blood (Stellar Blood, #2)” as Want to Read:
Bitter Blood (Stellar Blood, #2)

Bitter Blood

(Stellar Blood #2)

War is on the horizon.

Verity may be back on solid ground but her problems are far from over. Ever since her return, she feels different. She soon realizes her captor followed her back to Earth.

Coming to Earth alone was a mistake. The humans are after him, his best ally is imprisoned, and his enemy is raising a rebellion to dethrone him.

Continue Verity and Knox’s explosive
Published 2021 by ZH Press

To ask other readers questions about Bitter Blood, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bitter Blood

Start your review of Bitter Blood (Stellar Blood, #2)
Lauren
Dec 31, 2021 rated it really liked it
A fitting second book in the series. It did not pack as many answers as I would have liked, sooo I'm headed to the last and final book in the series to see how this all ends. ...more
Amanda
May 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book (even more than the first one). Seeing Verity go through her daily life on earth after her abduction (and dealing with the trauma of the aftermath) was a pleasant change of pace from book 1. I especially liked how Verity didn't come out of book 1 completely unscathed and that she was put in a position to attend therapy sessions (something that should be more normalized in society and not seen as an act of weakness). Though I kind of expected the twist behind why she wa ...more
Hannah Reeves
Mar 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book is the second in the Stellar Blood trilogy, the first being Bitter Blood.

Wow, this book is so crazy good. There will be spoilers so please don't read the review if you haven't read the book:) but I loved the way this book went. There is so much potential in the third book and I can't wait to read it when it releases.

The story continues about a month after Bitter Blood ends, and we learn a whole lot about where Knox is and the secret technological gear that he has. Verity is mutating
Ari Macquarie
May 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-reads
Received an ARC copy in exchange for an honest review!

Rating: 4/5

WOW, this book was good. I watch Zara on YouTube and jumped at the opportunity to read one of her works. At first, I was apprehensive about reading a novel about an alien abduction, but Zara writes this in such a unique and interesting way that I was immediately sucked into the story and what was happening.

There were some grammatical and formatting errors with the PDF copy I received but otherwise, I have nothing bad to say about t
Sentinelle23
Apr 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
👽🛸🌎 AN AMAZING SUITE !

Verity is back with her father, a senior military commander.

She was recently abducted and interrogated by... aliens.
She doesn’t know why.

Verity has discovered new skills that she wants to keep a secret...

-------------

It wasn’t until page 25 of the book that I remembered the plot of the previous book one .
It brought me back to the fascinating story of the mysterious Verity and the very enigmatic alien Knox.

I barely put down this volume 2, the story is incredible , the end is
Sherlene
Feb 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book will definitely have you coming back for more. I absolutely could not put it down. I definitely recommend this book as a very good read. I cannot wait to see what happens next.
Crow NoYami
Feb 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
After managing to escape back to Earth, Verity had a whole new list of problems and people to deal with. What I loved about this sequel to Obscure Origin was the setting. In the first book, we are taken to an alien spaceship and the majority of the novel was spent learning about the characters and the alien species and its struggles while aboard the ship. In this novel, Verity is back home and in a massive pile of human and alien mess.

Through this book, we learn that while she may be back home,
Natalie
Rachel
Jul 17, 2022
Savion Taylor
Aug 05, 2022

• Written in the Stars (Written in the Stars, #1)
  • Blood Ties (Spirit Animals, #3)
  • Gakuen Heaven Endo - Calling You
  • Against the Tide (Spirit Animals, #5)
  • Rise and Fall (Spirit Animals, #6)
  • Wyrmrider Ascending (The Fomorian Wyrmriders #1)
  • The Holy Man and the Assassin (Vampire Addictions, #2)
  • Dragonlight (Lightkey: The Intrepid Lucy Duceaul, Book 2 - PART 1)
  • Claire Beckett and the Hunted Fortress of Blood (Claire Beckett: Protector of Crescent City #2)
  • The Fountains of Silence
  • No Words (Little Bridge Island, #3)
  • Hot Fire in Love 4: Under Your Fire Desire
  • The Secret Coin (Accessory to Magic, #3)
  • Persepolis: The Story of a Childhood (Persepolis, #1)
  • Muse of Avalon (Rebels of Olympus, #4)
  • The Rose Code
  • The Way I Used to Be
  • Price of a Rose: A Beauty & Beast Tale (Historical Fantasy Fairytale Retellings Book 2)
Zara Hoffman is a grad student and YA & NA author. She spends most of her time doing homework and writing new stories. When she isn’t wrapped up in projects, Zara can be found relaxing with friends and family, listening to music, reading and writing, or playing with her dog, Riley.

Connect with Zara online on her website, her Ko-fi page, and Instagram.

READING UPDATES are now on BookHype.

Stellar Blood (3 books)
  • Obscure Origin (Stellar Blood, #1)
  • Sacred Souls (Stellar Blood, #3)

News & Interviews

Ali Hazelwood’s debut novel, The Love Hypothesis, was a quick hit, debuting on The New York Times bestseller lists, placing second in the...