Start by marking “Eye Candy (Fighting for Love #3)” as Want to Read:
Eye Candy (Fighting for Love #3)

Eye Candy

(Fighting for Love #3)

Vali Erickson is the classic middle child—misunderstood, underestimated, and overlooked. He’s fine with it. Really. The overlooked part is actually serving him well during this phase of life.

He’s in Green Valley in an effort to fly under the radar and regroup after a life-altering blow to his heart and ego. The last thing he’s looking for is a woman to warm his bed until o
Kindle Edition
Published February 18th 2021 by Smartypants Romance (first published February 16th 2021)

To ask other readers questions about Eye Candy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Eye Candy

Start your review of Eye Candy (Fighting for Love #3)
Smartypants Romance

**NOW AVAILABLE IN KU **
It’s happening, people!! EYE CANDY by Jiffy Kate is LIVE in Kindle Unlimited!!! This is the perfect opposites-attract, small town romance and we think you’re going to love it!

**LINKS**
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2J8RVJO
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/3l1IbxY
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2J5VKz6
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/2KpdaaD
Amazon Print: https://amzn.to/3oSJkdo
Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/3n3Uv1W

**BLURB**
Vali Erickson is the classic middle child—misunderstood, underestimated
lazybookconqueror
Yay for SmartyPants Romance launch 3 and Yay for Jiffy Kate! The writing duo has done it again, one of my favorite extended universes is this one (previously the Donner Bakery series and now the Fighting for Love series) with the Erickson boys. It's no secret that I thought Beef Cake was great and Stud Muffin was absolutely perfect - but the newest addition Eye Candy is like a balm for your soul.

This is the sweetest romance novel I've read in a really long time. Meet the third Erickson brother,
Penny Reid
Feb 18, 2021 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition

** NOW AVAILABLE IN KU **
The day is FINALLY here! Eye Candy by Jiffy Kate is ALIVE and FREE in Kindle Unlimited! If you're in the market for an opposites-attract, small town romance, then do I have the book for you... .

**LINKS**
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/2J8RVJO
Amazon UK: https://amzn.to/3l1IbxY
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/2J5VKz6
Amazon AU: https://amzn.to/2KpdaaD
Amazon Print: https://amzn.to/3oSJkdo
Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/3n3Uv1W

**BLURB**
Vali Erickson is the classic middle child—misunders
Nicole Emerald Book Reviews  McCurdy
‘“We’re on your watch, Maggie.” he says, his voice turning gravelly. “You set the pace. Nothing happens tonight or this weekend without your approval.”

Swallowing again, I nod. “Okay.”

“So,” he says, taking three slow steps toward me and making my body tingle at his proximity. “That means you’re going to have to tell me what you want...communicate your desires...there’s nothing I won’t give you. I want you so f****** bad.”’

It’s so very rare that I can label a book as being utterly perfect in ever
Nikki
Jan 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was super lucky to be an early reader for this book and it is my absolute favorite of the series so far! Fans of the Fighting for Love series (formerly part of the Donner Bakery series in the Smartypants Romance Universe) will be thrilled with all of the awesome cameos in this book. This story centers around Maggie, a self-proclaimed wallflower looking to put herself out there to experience life, and Vali, middle child of the Erickson family and spending some time in Green Valley, TN to mend s ...more
Jiffy Kate
Jan 27, 2021 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
UPDATE:
EYE CANDY IS LIVE and available on Kindle Unlimited!!

We can't wait for y'all to read Vali and Maggie's story!

******
We're down for the count!!

TWO MORE WEEKS until Eye Candy is LIVE!

Who's ready for more Erickson brothers??

We can't wait for y'all to learn more about Vali and meet our heroine, Maggie O'Neal!

Eye Candy
Lady Heather
Publication Date: February 16, 2021

"5- I didn't see her coming, I wasn't expecting to find her.
But, Dear God, I'm glad I did - Stars!"
- Vali Erickson

"Greeting, Good People of Green Valley."
- Trixie and Tess, Green Valley Ledger

Margaret O'Neal has a secret. She's the voice behind "The Green Valley Ledgers" gossip and advice column. Nobody knows her secret but two people. Her editor, Sarah, and her pen pal and confidant, Everly.
Margaret would also say that she suffers from a "lack of social
Michelle
Jan 28, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this trip back to Green Valley and into the world of Erikson’s MMA - Tennessee location. I loved revisiting the characters and relationships that were developed in Stud Muffin and Beef Cake.

Vali is the newest Viking to infiltrate the small town and he definitely moves in with baggage. Emotional baggage. Vali is coming off a heartbreak and is gun shy when it comes to relationships and Maggie is just shy-shy when it comes to members of the opposite sex. She’s been sheltered her w
Tricia Bartley.  #AuthorStalker
Y'all...I did that little scream you do when a book you have been dying to read lands on your Kindle...Yesss Eye Candy made me scream!!! Oh and of course the excitement continued all the way through until that very last page...Talk about my new fav couple By Jiffy Kate!!! 💜

Soo the Studmuffin standalone alone Series continues in EyeCandy by the magnificent duo Jiffy Kate. 💜

Of course you wanna read each book in this series because you will see glimpses of characters from other books (which I freak
Erica Testa
Feb 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

Jiffy Kate with another absolute WIN! I did not know what to expect with Vali Erickson, but I should have known this story would be absolutely breathtakingly beautiful. Cue all the happy tears.

“Even in her innocence, there’s an underlying air of confidence.”

In addition to Vali- the swoony Erickson brother (which let’s face it- after the first two books in this series, readers have to come to expect that trademark Erickson charm), Maggie was a delightful surprise of a heroine! I loved her sweet
Nancy VanSpunky Reads
That was nothing short of fabulous! Maggie and Vali are the sweetest couple. Right down to the first kisses which actually gave me butterflies. These two are breath-taking together. To say I love the Erickson brothers would be an understatement. And Jiffy Kate's writes the steamy scenes like none other. What I really liked was Maggie is all kinds of awkward, but also amazing. She spoke her mind, too. This story is definitely going to be on my reread list. Vali is one hunk of a gorgeous man and f ...more
M.E. Carter
Why can't this gym be real?!?!?!?!?! ...more
Cassandra Martin
Feb 04, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Vali Erickson just might be edging Cage out as my favorite Erickson brother!

The chemistry in this book is beyond scorching. I will never be able to look at jam the same way again!

I really loved Maggie’s back story. She definitely has had a sheltered upbringing, but she’s awkwardly smart and funny. Her relationship with the Viking MMA ladies is #girlsquadgoals.

Vali and Maggie really help each other grow their own strengths and desires through their relationship. They give each other confidence.
Rachel
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I totally enjoyed the book! Miss Faye is my new adult role model.
I look forward to more books with those luscious Viking brothers!
Michele McMullen
Jan 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Let me ask you a question.
Do you as a reader literally open a book and find yourself falling into the character's world and letting them surround you? Let me share with you that it is the most wonderful feeling for me as a reader.
Thank you Jiffy Kate for taking me there with Maggie and Vali's story.
I absolutely fell in love with Maggie and Vali. They were sweet, romantic, had the right amount of smolder and yes they complimented one another in every way. This couple wasn't looking for that sp
Polly Smith
Jan 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another great book by my favorite writing duo! I loved the two previous books in this Fighting for Love series but I think Eye Candy is my favorite so far. The sweet story of Vali, (the middle Erickson son who is usually unnoticed and has been hurt by love in the worst way) and Maggie (the shy, quiet, innocent, only-child) is definitely one that not only brought back memories of those first-love belly flutters but it also re-kindled those butterflies of finally finding someone who truly “gets” y ...more
Vanessa (nessreads)
I loved this book, it made me so giddy and happy. I loved the characters and story so much. I seriously can’t stop smiling.

Can I have my very own Vali Erickson, please and thank you. Dear lord that Viking left me a swoony mess. He’s so thoughtful, caring, considerate, loyal, family oriented, and oh so amazing. I absolutely loved him.

Maggie was such a wonderful character. She’s sweet, innocent, and just adorable. I really liked seeing her come out of her shell and it was great to see her come al
PurpleBrina
Jan 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I don't know what is about MMA fighters that are so hot but Jiffy Kate they get it. They totally get it. This is such a good book. I loved every word of it. Maybe I wanna move to Green Valley and get an Erickson of my own hahaha. Seriously, the love story of Maggie and Vali is really good. Its a fun loving sexy storyline, it also has growth for both characters.

Maggie is a true Green Valley local. Born and raised in that small town, she was even home schooled. She is sheltered beyond reason and
Diane (Books and Tequila Blog)
This story is so romantic, sweet and swoony! That is...right up until we are hit with a dose of angst that gets the heart racing in another way.
I completely fell in love with Maggie and Vali and I didn’t want their story to end. I loved catching up with the rest of the Erickson clan and their significant others and I can’t wait to see who will be the next Viking to descend on Green Valley.

“Sometimes the second chance is better than the first time ever dreamed of being.”

-5 Stars!-
-Diane-

My F
Anima
Feb 08, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: hot-romance
Sometimes you just need a feel good book to make your day. This would be mine for the moment. As we’ve followed the Erickson boys around Green Valley we’ve come to love them and their women. Vali is the middle child and healing his broken heart when he falls for Green Valley, and a special lady. I really enjoyed his sense of humor and how he gets on with the frisky flirting from the older women. Maggie is a sheltered soul with an inner explorer ready to burst. The two of them had great banter, a ...more
Konny
Jan 27, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Eye Candy by Jiffy Kate is book three in her Fighting for Love Series and is set in the Green Valley world of P. Reid.
Vali Erickson is one of the five brothers, new in Green Valley, Tennessee / Donner Bakery . He works at the family's gym, most of the brothers are mma fighters, but Vali only wants a fresh start.
Maggie O'Neal works at the family feed story, grew up sheltered, and never really left Green Valley.
But she keeps a secret close, a secret that intrigues Vali.
Meet the other family member
Alison
Shelves: 2021
I devoured this book much like the residents of Green Valley devour the muffins from Donner Bakery... in one sitting. This book is fun and uplifting, has a group of characters that are relatable, and includes several swoony Vikings! A must read!
Bee Gonzalez
Feb 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Y'all, this was probably my favorite one in the series so far.

Vali and Maggie end up an amazing pair!

Vali, the middle brother in the Erickson clan, has come to Green Valley in the hopes of moving on from a bad relationship in Dallas and to help his brothers with their new gym.

Maggie, only child to over protective parents and owners of O'Neal Feed and Fodder, she has lived a somewhat sheltered life.

When Maggie and Vali officially meet sparks fly and their story really begins! They are perfect
Kelly
Feb 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's Vali's turn to find his special someone and...well, things are a tiny bit complicated by the short-term nature of his stay in Green Valley. He knows he's going to return to Dallas eventually and he's not looking for love. Or a hook-up. Or anything really, other than getting on his feet again after a betrayal he really didn't see coming.

Basically, Maggie's awkward sweetness blindsides him and he finds himself seeking her out again and again.

On Maggie's end, she's smitten with the middle Eric
Ashley (Kindled Souls Book Blog)
Fans of Jiffy Kate are sure to enjoy this low-angst contemporary romance.

When the story starts, Vali Erickson is hiding out in Green Valley helping out his brothers Cage and Gunnar at Viking MMA while he works through (or perhaps avoids) some emotional baggage. Maggie is an observer, and Vali doesn't actually do a great job of hiding. When the two officially meet, their chemistry is undeniable. I would have enjoyed a bit more depth to their relationship, but as it's written, this is an easy-to-
Cindy
Jan 29, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Okay, okay, okay....I received this book as an ARC and am giving my honest review. Explaining now, I won’t go into a whole lot of detail, I HATE coming across a review that tells me everything I would prefer to read.

WIN!!!! Jiffy Kate pulled off another fantastic book. TOTAL POWERHOUSE!

Now, here comes the word I am going to use for this book...DARLING. A big hunk of sweetness. It is that perfect book for devouring, it left this feeling of being soft and content afterwards. It’s gentle, rolls alo
Bethany Badhran
Jan 31, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arcs
Always enjoy the chance to go back to Green Valley and check in with the Erickson family!

The latest member of the Erickson clan to infiltrate Green Valley is Vali, the middle child who ran from Dallas trying to mend his broken heart. His recent bad breakup left him questioning himself and his capacity for relationships moving forward. That is until Maggie O’Neal appears at Viking MMA one Friday afternoon. Maggie is an observer, living a sheltered life but itching for more. She just needed someo
Shannon
Feb 05, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was provided an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

This is book 3 in The Fighting for Love series. The previous books were marketed under The Donner Bakery series and recently got a cover makeover. Each book is a standalone, but you will gain a better understanding of the other couples mentioned in this book if you read the previous books in the series. I feel you can read them all as standalones though and pick them all up individually.

This follows Maggie, a shy, sheltered member of the Gre
Clarissa
Feb 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
I LOVED everything about this story from the quirky side characters to the steamy romance between Vali and Maggie.

Maggie may be a wallflower but she's got a fiery spirit and ambition. As the town's secret gossip columnist where her favorite subject is the Erickson brothers, she gets to showcase her personality in a way she wouldn't normally do in person. Vali is the newest Erickson brother to land in Green Valley where he hopes to quietly work for his family while licking his wounds from his la
Elizabeth
Feb 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
24-year-old Maggie O'Neal has lived a quiet sheltered life in Green Valley, while always dreaming of a just little bit more. Always happy to blend into the background, she's the perfect person to secretly write the gossip column for the green Valley Ledger. Something she's loved even more since the Viking invasion started happening. Vali Erickson's laying low in Green Vally after a devastating heartbreak. Needing time and space from Dallas, the tiny town his brothers moved to is the perfect unco ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Dewey Belong Together (Green Valley Library, #7)
  • The One That I Want (Scorned Women's Society #3)
  • Steal My Magnolia (Love at First Sight, #3)
  • Street Smart (Work For It #1)
  • Weights of Wrath (Cipher Office, #4)
  • Mad About Ewe (Common Threads #1)
  • Heart Smart (Work For It #2)
  • Give Love a Chai (Common Threads #2)
  • Under Pressure (Lessons Learned #1)
  • Marriage and Murder (Solving for Pie: Cletus and Jenn Mysteries, #2)
  • Midnight Clear (Star Crossed Lovers #1)
  • Cowboy (Busy Bean, #2)
  • Heart Bones
  • Bet The Farm
  • Batter of Wits (Love at First Sight, #2)
  • Love in Deed (Green Valley Library #6)
  • Replay
  • Layla
Subscribe to Jiffy Kate's Newsletter: http://eepurl.com/c_JFaX

Jiffy Kate is the joint pen name for Jiff Simpson and Jenny Kate Altman. They're co-writing besties who share a brain and a love of cute boys, good coffee, and fun times.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/jiffykate
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jiffykatewr...

Fighting for Love (3 books)
  • Stud Muffin (Fighting for Love #1)
  • Beef Cake (Fighting for Love #2)