Start by marking “Tempting Fate (Club Temptation)” as Want to Read:
Tempting Fate (Club Temptation)

Tempting Fate

(Club Temptation)

Everything with Jade began at Club Temptation, so it makes sense fate would bring us back together here. She looks so incredibly beautiful it takes my breath. So insanely sexy. And from the look in her eyes…she still hates me.

I thought leaving Jade behind six years ago was my only option. I didn’t want to admit how much she meant to me, and I definitely didn’t want to fac
Published January 25th 2021 by Lady Boss Press, Inc

To ask other readers questions about Tempting Fate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempting Fate

Start your review of Tempting Fate (Club Temptation)
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

S.A. Clayton knows how to write them steamy, short and sweet but packing a serious punch to the heart and her addition to the new, irresistible Club Temptation series had all of that and some y'all. Jade and Gage's second chance romance (looooooved these two!!) in Tempting Fate heated me up, had me squirming in my seat, and left me with a big ol'smile on my face.

I am a huge, huge fan of the With Me in Seattle series so to see this spin off from Tied With Me (loooooved Matt!) was everythi
Tanja OMGReads
Jan 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Once again I was sucked in for the very first page. Jade and Gage have so much chemistry it was too great to be ignored. It has taken them a few years since they've seen each other but the love they felt did not disappear but only got stronger no matter how much they both wanted it not to.

The second chance didn't felt rushed even though this was a short story. I wanted them and this to be a full length novel because I fell that this was not nearly enough for me.

With every book S.A. Clayton writ
Kari Hansen
Jan 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
Jade has loved her brother’s best friend Gage since she was a teenager. Six years ago the chemistry between them ignited and a relationship ensued however rather than Gage telling her brother like she wanted he left town with no further contact.

Six years later Jade is back at Club Temptation when Gage comes back into her life. Will he be able to convince her to give him a second chance or if the pain of the past too much to overcome?

Jade and Gage have always shared an intense chemistry and conne
Bookish Barbi
Jan 22, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Talk about fast and hot!!! PHEW!!!!

This is a story about second chances and best friends' little sister.

Part of the Club Temptation Collection, this novella is a quick steamy read about Gage and Jade. When they reunite, Gage is now working for the club. What happens next is a whirlwind of reuniting and reconnecting on all levels.

SA Clayton took a story that could been all about the sex and made it all about the love.

ARC received and I decided to leave an honest review.
Rolé
Feb 12, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance

Jade's dreams finally became reality when Gage noticed her as more than just his best friend's little sister. But Gage got cold feet and picked his friendship with Parker over his relationship with Jade. They run into each other again after six long years in the same place where it all started. Will they make it this time?

It's a quick and very steamy romance that packs quite a punch. Their pain and loss came through clearly on every page. It's all intense emotion from start to finish.

Sabine
Jan 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
First of all: I got the chance to read this book free with an ARC.

About the book:
Really nice and quick to read story.
I enjoyed reading the story of Jade and Gage, perfect for a nice evening.
I could see both sides, could feel with them.
Liked it! ❤
Kimmy
Tempting Fate is a combination of second changes and best friends brothers little sister romances. This was a quick steamy read that you won’t want to put down. The character chemistry is amazing. A total must read!

Jade and Gage had a secret romance that turned into something more 6years ago. But 6 years ago Gage wasn’t ready to tell his bestfriend, who also happened to Jade’s older brother, that he was in love with his little sister. Instead of sticking around Gage ran.

Fast forward 6 yrs and
Jessica Alcazar
Tempting Fate, a Club Temptation sexy BDSM novella, in Kristen Proby's With Me In Seattle Universe is now LIVE!

Download your copy today or read with Kindle Unlimited!
Amazon US: https://amzn.to/3hnfJGH
Amazon CA: https://amzn.to/38tMy0C
Amazon UK: http://amzn.to/3rlziE1
Amazon AU: http://amzn.to/37JUCLs

Find out more about Club Temptation https://www.ladybosspress.com/club-temptation

Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Amazon US / Amazon CA / Amazon UK / Amazon AU

Jade had been in love with her brother's best friend, Gage, for years when they began a secret relationship. However, rather than admit to her brother how he felt about her, he ran. Now a second chance stares them in the face. IF the same problem that broke them the first time does not repeat itself. IF Gage can be the man Jade deserves. IF Jade can find it in her heart to let Gage back in.

I always love a good second chance romance, and S.A. C
Menotah (Canadian Girl Book Blog)
Tempting Fate is a best friends sibling second chance erotic romance in the Club Temptation world.

After disappearing six years prior, Gage has returned home and the one person he regrets leaving behind is now standing in front of him and he wants his second chance.

Sexy, steamy, erotic and oh so tempting. I devoured this book so quickly. The tension between Gage and Jade was so thick that you almost thought they would not be able to move past their past. This was my first book from this author an
Lozzie
Jan 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Tempting Fate by S.A. Clayton was a steamy short read packed with passion, romance, and angst. A Forbidden BDSM romance from old lovers that will make you fan and swoon!

Jade's and Gage's story is complicated. It is also very steamy, very passionate and very emotional. The path they set started to be a little wonky, but they found their way back to one another, and boy did it happen with a bang!

This novella packs a punch. Based on a BDSM relationship, it is intense and very passionate. Gage as
Angie Flanagan
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
I LOVED THIS BOOK SO MUCH!!!

Thank you S.A. for letting me read another one of your great books! S.A. Def knows how to write short stories that will have you hooked from the moment you pick it up to the moment you finish it.

OMG Jade and Gage are the perfect pair. Jade has no idea Gage is back, and Gage has no idea that Jade will be back where they met, and where they spent most of their time together as a couple.

Jade is against them getting back together, but will the pull of what they share r
Ria Alexander  - Reading Is Our Satisfaction
Tempting Fate is deliciously HAWT!!!

TEMPTING FATE
is the latest instalment in the Club Temptation Collection and it is HAWT!! Having previously read other books from Ms. Clayton, I can see she has definitely stepped away from her usual comfort zone ... and she has successfully knocked it out of the ball park. Gage and Jade were divine.

Gage Masterson is back in town and back working where he met the only woman he could never forget ... his best friend's younger sister. Why is she there? Has she m
Jackie Wright
Feb 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars for Tempting Fate (Club Temptation)
This is the first book I have read by S.A. Clayton and what a great introduction to this very talented author, after reading Tempting Fate I’m left wondering why she hasn’t crossed my radar before now because if this book is anything to go by I need read more of her previous and future stories.
Jade and Gage have a complicated history and six years ago Gage choose to leave Jade rather than face her brother and lose that friendship but it seems fate is
Jenn the Readaholic
Jan 12, 2021 rated it really liked it
This was a perfect blend of heat and sweet. Jade and Gage had the chance to be something great, but he threw it away as he ran from the need to be honest with two of the most important people in his life. Now, he’s back. And once he sees Jade again, he realizes that he never truly moved on or forgot. He’s older now. He’s braver now. And he’s not letting Jade go again.

As for Jade, she put her heart on the line and had it crushed. She’s not up for the same heartbreak by the one man she loved. So
Jennifer Pierson
Feb 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Jade and Gage had a spark which ignited years ago so they moved into a secret relationship. However, Gage was best friends with Jade's brother, so instead of fessing up that they were together, he left her breaking her heart. Now 6 years later, she's finally planning to move on when she runs into Gage at Club Temptation so her life is thrown into turmoil once again since all the old feelings came rushing back. Yes they had potent chemistry, but I wasn't a fan of Gage since he was a coward in the ...more
Erin Lewis
Feb 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
4 star Review Tempting Fate (Club Temptation) by S A Clayton

Although this is a short book, S.A. Clayton has certainly packed a lot in to it. Tempting Fate is a second chance at love, extremely steamy and hot story about Jade and Gage.

These two have a complicated history. Six years ago Gage chose to leave Jade rather than have her brother, his best friend find out about the feelings he had for Jade. Now he has returned and Jade is not happy to see him.

Gage has always regretted leaving and now he
Donna
Jan 13, 2021 rated it really liked it
This book is part of the Club Temptation Collection
Gage Masterson and Parker have been friends since way back in school. Parker's sister, Jade has been consumed with Gage forever. She goes to the Club which is a sex club where Gage is and he's shocked to see her there but this is where it all starts. He ends up leaving for 6 years thinking that was his only option. He doesn't want to hurt Jade but he also doesn't want to upset her brother. Jade is crushed.
Gage comes back and goes to the Club onl
World Of Books 65
Jan 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 This book is seriously HOT! Tempting Fate is a quick and did I say hot read! One that will really keep you entertained from start to finish. It is also rather sweet and who isn't a sucker for a 2nd chance brothers best friend romance.

So Gage did take it a little far by bailing on Jade for years because he didn't know how to tell his best friend about them but he did introduce Jade to the delights of a Sex Club but his back now and the minute he catches sight of his 'Little Bug' again he kn
Melissa Machado
Feb 01, 2021 rated it liked it

***Review copy requested and reviewed on behalf of OMGReads Blog***

3.5 Stars

Tempting Fate is a standalone book from the Club Temptation Novella Collection by Multiple Authors. This book being written by S.A. Clayton. The story focuses on Gage and Jade.

Gage is sexy, dominant, and can be sweet, but he's also known to be self-fish, cowardly, and obtuse. Jade wears her heart on her sleeve. She's also fierce and is not affraid to go after, or fight, for what she wants.

If you're looking for a short
Celeste
Jan 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Don’t you just love a forbidden romance? It’s taboo, naughty and the fear of getting caught just heightens the moment making the scare even more fun. Well welcome to Club Temptation’s latest book, Tempting Fate by S. A. Clayton. Clayton steps out of her comfort zone a little with this hot as sin romance between a woman and her big brother’s best friend and a certain sex club named Club Temptation. Don’t get me wrong, it’s still a sweet love story just with a few blindfolds and floggers thrown in ...more
Nikki Brooks
Jan 26, 2021 rated it really liked it
There is a whole lot of steam packed into this wee gem! BDSM romance mixes with old love, brother-best-friend, and is just busting at the seam with passion.

Jade's and Gage's may have all the passion but they also have some deep-seated emotions that are going to make their new relationship all the more combustive. They may have taken the long way round but they are off to a magnificent start for their HEA!

The main characters aren't perfect like cookie cutter characters. There are times you just w
Jan 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
It was a great read, 4.5 stars! Short, well crafted with likeable characters, Gage and Jade are our main couple and the action between them is hot and steamy with just a mild amount of kink.
This is the first Club Temptation novel I have read and because of the name of the universe it is set in I was expecting straight BDSM action; it’s not over the top, just moderate and very approachable.
Grab a cocktail and enjoy!!

NB: I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review vo
lowkeyreader
Jan 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is one hot and steamy novella. Even though it's a novella, it's still packed with emotional moments.

Gage is Parker’s best friend, Jade is Parker’s little sister. Jade has always had a crush on Gage, so the moment she could, she approaches him. But then one day when things got a little bit rough, he left her. 6 years pass, Gage's back because he felt like he's missing something in his life. And he doesn't doubt it but it's Jade that's missing in his life.

If you are looking for a hot and stea
Christine Woinich
Feb 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
This was a quick and steamy read. I enjoyed Jade and Gage's journey. She was the sister of his best friend and off limits. When they finally got to know each other, they found out that they had more in common, and he taught her true passion. Then fear led to broken hearts. Jade was a determined young woman, ready to go for what she really wanted. Gage was more hesitant until he realized what was important. I recommend this story and look forward to more in this series.

I received a copy of this b
Ariadna Basulto
Feb 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
S.A. CLayton always manages to hit the spot quick, entertaining, and steamy reads! TEMPTING FATE is a part of the Club Temptation Novella Collection and I’m so glad I gave this a read. Gage and Jade have oodles of chemistry and emotions with their second-chance story. Despite the short length the story felt like it played out well and wasn’t rushed; something that S.A. Clayton is a master at accomplishing. Still I would have loved for this story to be expanded because I really enjoyed it. If you ...more
Amy Johnson
Jan 24, 2021 rated it really liked it
I always love a good steamy read. "Tempting Fate" did not disappoint and burns up the page with each steamy erotic page. The structure of the storyline threw me off a little at the beginning, but I quickly caught up to the intent and pace of the story.
If you are looking for an entertaining and HOT steamy erotic read -look no further. This author did an excellent job delivering all that and more.
Happy Reading...enjoy!
Kathi
Jan 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
Second Chance – 6 Years in the Making!!!

Jade fell in love with her brothers’ best friend Gage. Knowing the brother-sister relationship would be damaged if the relationship were revealed, Gage joins the military and is gone for 6 years.

Jade is not impressed when Gage returns and admits he made a mistake. A rocky re-start as the main issue still remains and poor decisions in the past must be faced

**I am voluntarily leaving my honest review of this book**
Cassie Ashford
Jan 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
Jade and Gage’s story had me hooked after the first few pages. I have to say I side with Jade on how she felt. I would be a woman after blood if Gage did to me what he did to her. Regardless of his reasons why.

Gage screwed up and now sees a chance to get his forever back. He’ll just have to man up and not be afraid to stand up for him and Jade like he was last time.

The scenes with them were hot! I would love to see more from this author.
Steph (A Brunette and Her Books)
Jade and Gage's chemistry was OFF THE CHARTS! I haven't read the other books in this series yet, but you best believe they are currently on my wish list! Jade and Gage seem to find the best connection at the Club--where they can be free to explore their feelings without reservations. But beyond the doors of the Club, can their love survive?

This was a quick but thoroughly enjoyable read for me!

• Underboss (With Me in Seattle Mafia #1)
  • Escape With Me (The O'Callaghans, #3; With Me In Seattle, #16)
  • Shattered Legacy (Gravestone Elite, #1)
  • Property Of The Mountain Man (Montana Mountain Men, #1)
  • The Dream Guy Next Door (Guys Who Got Away, #1)
  • Tarnished Crown (Gravestone Elite, #2)
  • Beast Brothers 4 (Beast Brothers #4)
  • British Bachelor (Cocky Hero Club)
  • Reign: A Romance Anthology
  • Hard Hit (IceCats #3)
  • Love Like Her (Against All Odds, #3)
  • Between The Lines (Hot in the City #4)
  • Game On
  • Jersey Love (Christmas In Italy, #2)
  • Love 2 Hate U
  • West End Wonder (Cocky Hero Club)
  • And I Love You the Most (This Love Hurts #3)
S.A. Clayton lives in a small town outside of Toronto, Canada with her husband of five years and her scary large collection of books that seem to take over every room.
She has worked on both sides of the publishing industry, both in a bookstore and for actual publishing companies. Although she loved both for different reasons, she found that writing was her true passion and has spent the last few

Club Temptation (7 books)
  • Infatuation (Club Temptation)
  • Delicate Surrender (Club Temptation)
  • Sweet Temptation (Club Temptation)
  • Just a Kiss (Club Temptation)
  • Heightened Desires (Club Temptation)
  • Law of Temptation (Club Temptation)