Start by marking “Yours, Sterling” as Want to Read:
Yours, Sterling

Yours, Sterling

A young king. A hopeful bride. A war threatens to tear them apart. He's determined to keep them together.

An arranged marriage to a younger man wasn't what Kathleen de Clare had in mind for her future, but after an assassination attempt on their wedding day, a war tears them apart. She must fight for their future together, or watch it fall apart completely.

To ask other readers questions about Yours, Sterling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Yours, Sterling

Start your review of Yours, Sterling
Morgan Lechtenberg
Jan 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
When Kathleen has been arranged to marry a boyish-looking king, she is more than disappointed. However, when war threatens them both, will it tear their relationship apart or drive them closer together?

Some days all I want is a short and sweet romance to placate my inner romantic. Yours, Sterling is exactly that: a charming novella that satisfied the craving. From beginning to end, I was captivated by this arrangement between Kathleen, the feisty princess, and Sterling, the awkward Prince. Their
Rukshy
Jan 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Married to a shy boy king, the fiery beauty Kathleen learns that the life of a queen is not without its own trials as battle wages around her. Sterling is sweet and dashing, but will Katherine ever appreciate him. I think the middle part of the story could have been better developed, but overall I really enjoyed this historical romance. 4.5/5 stars.

Sandy
Dec 27, 2020 rated it liked it
An arranged marriage, a boy king, a fiery bride, a war...a story of young love. I enjoyed this historical story set in fictional countries. It was a quick, and mostly, clean read. The author uses 'loose-leaf notebook' in Chapter three in a time of sailing ships, carriages and wars fought with swords and maces; however, this term was not coined until 1913. ...more
Jeanne Richardson
Feb 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the 4th book I've read written by Sydney Winward; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

Elvira
Feb 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed this book the storyline is well worth reading its well throughout. The characters are engaging and well developed with a strong connection.

Elena
Jeanna Massman
Mar 19, 2021
CB
Mar 28, 2021

• The Unseen Heir (Legends of Abreia #2)
  • Spires
  • The Puppeteer (Harrow Faire, #2)
  • The Contortionist (Harrow Faire, #1)
  • Spirit Talker
  • The Clown (Harrow Faire, #3)
  • The Decemites (The Echelon #1)
  • Sword of Betrayal (Warrior's Claim, #1)
  • Sword of Vengeance: A Medieval Viking Historical Romance (Warrior's Claim, #2)
  • Dragon Rebellion (Ragond's Portal War #2)
  • Radiance (Wraith Kings, #1)
  • Eidolon (Wraith Kings, #2)
  • A Governess' Midnight Seduction
  • The Earl, the Lady and the Song of Love
  • Mistletoe Magic
  • Snowed In at the Cottage
  • Read, Write, Love at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #1)
  • Fourth Sister (Hearth and Bard Tales Book 2)

News & Interviews