Start by marking “Claiming His Family (Higgins Security #2)” as Want to Read:
Claiming His Family (Higgins Security #2)

Claiming His Family (Higgins Security #2)

CHLOE

I’ve spent most of my life making myself small so that no one pays attention to me and I can fly under the radar. Being a part of The Community wasn’t my choice, but it’s been my home for as long as I can remember. I want out, but I can’t sacrifice the only family I’ve ever known.

I want to keep pushing Ryder away. I need to. For his safety and the safety of everyone e
Kindle Edition
Published December 23rd 2020

To ask other readers questions about Claiming His Family, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Claiming His Family

Start your review of Claiming His Family (Higgins Security #2)
Lori
Dec 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the first book in the Higgins Security series and this is Ryder's story. Ever since Chloe came into their circle of friends he has been mesmerized by her. He wants her but he's going to have to wait for her awhile. Until she sees herself outside of whatever trouble she left to get here. Chloe belongs to The Community. No one knows it and she doesn't intend to let anyone know it. The Community is very strict and they've only let her out to live for a short while and bring money back. She ...more
TheHappyBookHoe
Dec 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Chloe grew up in a cult. She's learned to mask herself so she's not deemed a threat to The Community. Her family is the only reason she hasn't ran. She keeps people at arms length to protect them, but Ryder and his family won't let go.

An alpha hero who knew Chloe was his as soon as he sets eyes on her. Ryder works in security and might have what it takes to protect her. He knows she's not ready for him but all bets are off when another guy shows interest.

I love it when an author writes a book
Carmela Dimattia
Dec 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and I am enjoying this series. Chloe and Ryder come from two very different worlds but they are a great fit together. You get lots of scorching moments and also a few fun moments between all the characters of Higgins Security and their partners. I have read a couple of Ember Davis’ books and I have never been disappointed. Great read and I am looking forward to reading more in this series.

I received an arc copy via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving an honest review.
Rochelle
Jan 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
OMW another fantastic read, along with the bonus read, by this author. The storyline was intriguing and absolutely captivating, entertaining, and emotional at times. The story moved at a good pace and was a smooth read. Once again our family pulls together to save one of their own. Loved the characters. Ryder and Chloe are made for each other and have such great chemistry, and it shows. I love the men of this story, so alpha, so possessive and so affectionate. This author never fails to surprise ...more
Cynthia Khan
Dec 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book will keep you on your toes. And give you creepy crawly feelings and make you want to run away too. The cult stuff truly scares me. And the way Chile is about to be an amazing person while being raised in that is truly inspiring. I loved this book and can not wait for the next book.

Dec 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I loved this whole book I can't wait for the next books in the series to come out. I am going to go back and reread book #1 straight through book #2. I was glued to the book from the start to the end .

Pat
Dec 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is Book 2 in the "Higgins Security" series and the great character and plot development kept me turning the pages until the very last page! ...more
BusyM3
Dec 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
An amazing read. The story pulls you in with amazing characters, compelling storyline that will keep you interested all the way through. This is the second book in this series and you will not want to miss one. Looking forward to read the next book.

I am voluntarily leaving a review.
Jeanne Richardson
Dec 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book I've read written by Ember Davis; she has done a great job at writing a good book; I can’t wait to read more of her books.

I loved the characters.

Vinessa
Jan 12, 2021 rated it really liked it
Dirty and Sweet.
A chance at love comes back and is not leaving
Family drama that almost breaks her
Secrets and family's always seem to be in the shadows.
Pain and the feelings of being unlovable and deserving
Taking a chance on letting someone else in.
Handling problems and sweeping her away after he sees something that nearly causes him to commit murder
No cheating

I received a free copy of this book via Booksprou
Heather
Jan 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
So sweet

So sweet!! She got her very own Guardian angel. To keep her safe. Showed her love.
It’s so amazing how this family was able to show Chloe what her life was missing.
Helle Kristiansen
Santo
Dec 25, 2020
Maggie
Dec 28, 2020

• Wrapped in Chains (Kings Reapers MC, #3)
  • Breaking Locke (Lawless MC, #2)
  • Santa's Naughty Helpers
  • Her Italian Daddy: A Dark Mafia Romance (New York Mafia Doms Book 3)
  • Neo's Strength (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #8)
  • Vex's Temptation (Iron Vex MC, #3)
  • Inc's Regret (Satan's Raiders MC, #1)
  • The SEAL’s Convenient Wife (Hartsville’s SEAL Heroes Book 1)
  • Shax's Destined Mate
  • Bad Men (Dangerous Business #2)
  • Taming Her Beast
  • His Snow Angel
  • Hades: His Jewel (Steel Chariots MC, #1)
  • Spyder's Bite (Warpath MC, #1)
  • Carrying Blaze's Mark (Devil's Riot MC: Originals, #7.5)
  • Hate on Me (Knights of Retribution MC, #1)
  • Naughty or Nice
  • Pure
Ember Davis loves alpha heroes with a range of emotions, but a strong sense of how to take care of their women. She loves her heroines from all walks of life, just like her heroes, and she wants them to be real and relatable. Her heroines tend to be sassy, opinionated and smart.

Ember is a stay at home mom of two who recently refound her love of books and all things romance and is so glad that she

News & Interviews