Start by marking “Manacled in Monaco (Mediterranean Mambo #1)” as Want to Read:
Manacled in Monaco (Mediterranean Mambo #1)

Manacled in Monaco (Mediterranean Mambo #1)

3.51  ·  Rating details ·  86 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
Rolan Anthony Paxton, the Patriot's celebrated wide receiver, dominated the football world for ten years. Fame and fortune fell into his lap and he rode the rainbow collecting Super Bowl wins. Even now, he crooks his finger and women line up. But a decade later, disillusioned and unable to pinpoint exactly what's missing, he finds himself staring over the head of his lates ...more
Published June 24th 2008 by Loose Id, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Manacled in Monaco, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Manacled in Monaco

Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Angela James
Lots of small punctuation editorial errors in this book. This book contains the line "he found her nubbin and gnawed on it..."
SMJC
Jul 15, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's just ok

There were just a couple of grammatical errors here and there, nothing too terrible. It's an OK story, a little too repetitive at times. I was a little annoyed because the h catches the H in a compromising position, and not an hour later, they are discussing getting together again and being a family and all that. There's the totally unnecessary back and forth of the h saying yes one minute and no the next. The so called conflict of the story was just OK. I suppose you could say this
Tina
Jan 17, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Rolan’s past has reared its head in a most uncomfortable manner even as it brings about changes he is ready for. But can he convince Sarita to look beyond his playboy reputation and allow him back into her life? In Manhandled by Jianne Carlo we find out just how persuasive Rolan can be.
I found myself surprised that liking Sarita was a struggle for me. With their backstory you would have thought it would have been Rolan but for me it was the opposite. Sarita was apt to bury her head in the sand
Rhonda
Jan 04, 2013 rated it it was amazing
I love Ms. Carlo's White Wolf series and decided to try some of her other work. This was a really good story. I loved how they just couldn't keep their hands off each other. There are 2 reasons why I didn't give it 5 stars. 1. She slept with him way too soon for me. 2. I don't know if I could've forgiven him for what happens at the end. I know that I couldn't have like she did. Other than those two things, this was a really good story with HOT sex scenes!
Sassafrass
I thought that this was adorable. Reuniting old love, an unknown love child, and smokin' hot sex made this so much fun to read. I loved Rolan's character and Sarita was so strong and determined. I'm really intrigued by the series, and I'm sure I'll continue on to book 2.
The TBR Pile *Book review site*
I liked the idea of the story. Roland is full of charisma and class. Sarita she seems worldly yet innocent at the same time. The two have amazing chemistry together and along with their son I see a lot of promise with the story.
Leela Sundy
Nov 17, 2010 rated it it was amazing
Whew! Fast and hot. Interesting information about the Hindu religion. Definitely going to find more from this author.
Glenna Lamons
Apr 17, 2014
RexcatReader
Dec 27, 2015
Jay
rated it did not like it
Dec 14, 2014
Sep 28, 2016
Bunmi
Jan 25, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
  • Passionate Bid (Blue-Eyed Four, #1)
  • Million-Dollar Love-Child
  • The Millionaire She Married (Bravo Family, #5; Conveniently Yours, #5)
  • Bride of the Wind
  • Sensation
  • The Bride In Blue
  • Trouble Won't Wait (Love-n-Trouble)
  • The Duchess's Next Husband (Harlequin Historical, #751)
  • The Mistress Wife
  • And There Are Girls You Marry
  • Proud Revenge, Passionate Wedlock (Presents Extra)
  • Secret Sins
  • The Rake's Rainbow
  • Phantom Marriage (Harlequin Presents, #591)
  • 3 Seductions and a Wedding
  • Against the Ropes
  • Caress and Conquer
  • No Longer Mine
Award winning, author Jianne Carlo’s motto is simple: Alpha Me Please.

While strong heroines, exotic locations, and cultural differences are her forte, she goes weak in the knees for warriors of any type, rebels, SEAls, Vikings, and bad-ass mercenaries. Send her a man with an attitude and she’ll find the right woman to tame him.

Nothing makes Jianne’s day more than an email from someone who’s read
More about Jianne Carlo...

Mediterranean Mambo (3 books)
  • Notorious in Nice (Mediterranean Mambo, #2)
  • Carnal in Cannes (Mediterranean Mambo, #3)