Start by marking “Fate Calling (Celtic Fae #1)” as Want to Read:
Fate Calling (Celtic Fae #1)

Fate Calling (Celtic Fae #1)

A cursed fae prince. A lonely human lass. A magical bond that can’t be broken…

Aislinn…

All Aislinn Morgan wants is to live a peaceful life with her sister in the beautiful highlands of Scotland. When a hike on the Isle of Skye goes horribly awry and the sisters are taken to the mythical land of the fae, Aislinn will do anything to protect the only family she has left.

Even b
Kindle Edition
Published January 13th 2021 by Forevermore Press

To ask other readers questions about Fate Calling, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fate Calling

Start your review of Fate Calling (Celtic Fae #1)
Deborah
Jan 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is one of those books where the story is going to roll around my head. I also would totally read it again! That’s how I know I loved it.

Kieren...swoon! Aislinn...brave and self assured! *yes the names are weird but I got past that* This is a great combo for the leading couple. My friend described it best when she said it was “action packed!” My heart pounded so much and there were times that I was holding my breath. Literally. I really enjoyed that it wasn’t instalove. Can’t stand those. L
Cherry
I’m at awe! This book held a perfect combination of enemies, magic and love. The ideal description that the author provided of everything in the Otherworld, vividly helped shape everything in my mind!
Definitely adding this book into my all-time-favorites list!
The Swoony Awards
Nominated for a 2021 Swoony Award, to vote click here: https://tinyurl.com/y593ce67 ...more
Open Books And Turn Pages
I'm obsessed! This was so good!

This book is full of basically everything I love in a faerie story. a nice, clean, enemies to lovers romance with lots of passion, adventure with danger, and very likable characters. I really love this book and so can't wait to read the next one!
Kathy
I ended up really enjoying this one! It's been awhile since I've read a fae-based story and it was fun going into that setting again.

Aislinn and Catriona are kidnapped and taken into a portal that transports them to the Otherworld, full of fae. Some are good, some are pretty evil. Luckily, they are quickly rescued by brothers Kieran and Eamonn and taken to their castle sanctuary.

The story is heavy on the romance between Aislinn and Kieran, its a big focal-point, I did like that it didn't have
Katelyn Haney
Jan 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
*I was given the opportunity to read this book for free for an honest review*

If I could give this book more than 5 stars it would have to be a billion. Honestly It’s been a long while since I’ve had a book pull me in and keep me on my toes. I absolutely loved it!!

This book captured my attention from the first page. I was sucked in and mesmerized. It’s a wonderful story that keeps you on your toes with twists and turns around every corner. Aislinn and Kieran have this sizzling chemistry that kee
Rachel Benham
Jan 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This was a great book. Aislinn and her sister just wanted to spend time and get over their mothers death. Next thing they know, they are kidnapped into the world of Fae. To make matters more complicated, Aislinn finds her fated mate, Kieran. Both fought against the bond and other enemies before they realized that fate would not be denied. I can not wait to see what happens in their love story.

Alisha
Jan 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was so, so good! It had the perfect combination of love, action and suspense. It keeps you drawn in. It almost has an enemies to lovers vibe, which I love. Kieran and Ash as fated mates were captivating. The dark brooding dangerous fae and the fierce protective human created a great combination. Hated that it ended and on such a reveal!! Can’t wait for the next one!
Colette Samimi
Jan 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a great fantasy, mystical story. The characters are fabulous! I love the darkness of Kiernan and the openness and willingness of Aislinn after being kidnapped into the Otherworld. The slow burn between Kiernan and Aislinn is delicious. Lots of action and amazing creatures pop up that they must fight together. Not quite a happily ever after but so worth the sacrifice.
Laramee
Jan 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lindsay Grace does not disappoint with this clean fantasy romance! I couldn't put it down once I started, it was so good! Totally worth the missed sleep! I can't wait to read the next book in the series!

I received an ARC from the author and all opinions are my own.
Leah
Mar 05, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I always enjoy a good fantasy and I really liked the premise of this book. I liked the characters and the combination of Scotland and the Fae World.
I did, however, feel like the story could have been condensed a bit. Parts of it dragged on a bit for me and a lot of things were left unresolved which I know were left for the 2nd book.
Other than that, it was an entertaining story with swoon worthy moments. There is a bit of violence with descriptive scenes but I just sort of skimmed those parts.
Rikke
Jan 12, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this book!
Wonderful and vivid describtions made it feel like I was really there. Fast-paced and action filled, and information was revealed in a way that kept the suspense. The characters were believable and well developed.
A great book for lovers of Scotland, fae, fated mates and clean romance.
Nicole
Jan 24, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*All of my reviews are voluntarily written*

This was such a refreshing read!

Aislinn and her sister are taken to the land of fae and rescued by two fae.

I loved the characters of Aislinn and Kiernan! Their bond and relationship doesn't start out smoothly, but I enjoyed seeing them grow to love each other.

I can't wait to reread this again and look forward to book 2!
Katherine Moore
Angeloflight
Jan 20, 2021

• The Promised Prince
  • The Accidental Text
  • Dragon Chained (The Dragon of 23rd Street #1)
  • Enchanting the Elven Mage (Kingdom of Lore, #1)
  • Dragon Hunted (The Dragon of 23rd Street #2)
  • Dragon Crowned (The Dragon of 23rd Street #3)
  • Falling for Your Fake Fiancé (Love Clichés #3)
  • Give Me One Good Reason: A Sweet Romantic Comedy (Shaped By Love Book 4)
  • The Off Limits Rule (It Happened in Nashville, #1)
  • Magic Redeemed (Hall of Blood and Mercy, #2)
  • First Kiss Train Wreck (Shaped by Love #3)
  • Only Ever Friends: A Clean Romantic Comedy
  • Magic Unleashed (Hall of Blood and Mercy, #3)
  • Once Upon a Devilishly Enchanting Kiss (The Whickertons in Love, #1)
  • The Queen's Crown (Court of Midnight and Deception #3)
  • Kingdom of Ruses
  • The Heir and the Spare
  • All is Mary and Bright (Belles of Christmas: Frost Fair #2)
Lindsay Grace writes clean fantasy romance about strong, courageous young women and the alluring heroes who fall in love with them. Her books are full of magic, adventure and slow-burn soulmate romance.

VISIT MY FACEBOOK GROUP: