Start by marking “Secrets That We Keep” as Want to Read:
Secrets That We Keep

Secrets That We Keep

Gracen Lowe has a new life theory:
What you don’t know can’t hurt you.

Which is exactly why he decides not to tell his twin sister, Bella, that he’s accidentally falling for the woman she hates most, the very woman who allegedly cheated with Bella’s last boyfriend and broke them apart.

Bella might be his best friend and ultimate confidante, but she’d legit cut off his favorit
Published January 28th 2021 by Amazon Digital Services

To ask other readers questions about Secrets That We Keep, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secrets That We Keep

Start your review of Secrets That We Keep
Linda Kage
Jan 28, 2021 marked it as wrote-it  ·  (Review from the author)

EXCERPT:

“He reminded me a lot of you, actually,” I decided suddenly.

“Me?” That perked my life coach to immediate attention. With a lift of his brows, he said, “Oh, so you’re saying he was incredibly handsome, huh?”

I laughed and shook my head. “You just had to go there, didn’t you?”

“Wait, wait.” Squinting at me and trying to read my thoughts, his mouth fell open with a horrified gasp. “You think he’s better looking than I am? EL! What the hell?”

I rolled my eyes. “It’s—oh my God. You’re ridiculous

Shabnam Hosseini
Jan 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I can only describe this as a book that I want to read for the first time again. When a book is that beautiful you just want to experience it all over again for the first time.

This book has so friendship, love, trauma, loyalty family and so much more.. for those of you who have read the forbidden men series you will love this next generation book! My heart went out to every single characters in this book and I was rooting for them all. I loved them so much and I wish it never stops!

My heart we
Ela
Jan 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
Mariana | Bookstagram: crissandrabooks
I received an ARC (thank God) and I really hope I can write everything I want to otherwise I think I'm starting a blog only to Fangirl about Linda Kage's books.

(ENG-ESP)

🎆 Here's the think: I love every word in this book. I don’t know if I'm being partial here because well, I did wait for this book like 2 years but for some reason Linda had this gift (or skill if you want to) of make me laugh, cry, feel pain, joy, anger and of course, hapiness in the same book.

This is about Gracen and Bella doin
Bookgasms Book Blog
Jan 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shelly
I am relatively new to Linda Kage, and have not yet read the Forbidden Men series (though it's how I first heard of her, and I have many of them in my TBR), so I was a little concerned that I wasn't going to connect with this story.

That fear was completely unfounded. Hoo boy. Did I ever connect with this story!

It was absolutely addictive in that way that slightly angsty, family-centered new adult romance tends to be. Deliciously dramatic, sexy, swoony, fun - but packing an emotional punch that l
cris
Jan 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing
(ENG)

I cannot begin to express how much I liked this book. "Secrets That We Keep" is part of the spin-off of the series "Forbidden Men", say that I loved it, is little.

During each page I spent it laughing, enjoying, growing up with the protagonists and even crying, yes, there was one or another lost tear out there.

It is a book that tells the love story of 4 people, on the one hand we have the strong Bella with her protector Fox, and on the other we have Bella's twin; Gray who falls in love with
Diane (Books and Tequila Blog)
Jan 28, 2021 rated it really liked it
Secrets That We Keep is sort of a second generation/spin off of The Forbidden Men series, but It is really a standalone.
Twins Bella & Gracen are very close and would normally tell each other everything. But when Gracen seems to be falling for Bella’s arch-nemesis, he thinks it’s best to keep their relationship under the radar. And in the mean time things are heating up between Bella & Gracen’s best friend, Fox and Bella decided not to tell her brother about it.
But just to make things even more
Isabella | ilashreads
Jan 19, 2021 rated it really liked it
Secrets That We Keep follows the second generation of the Forbidden Men. Specifically, Bella and Gracen, who are Reese and Mason's twins (from the first Forbidden Men book). I loved their parents story so I was excited to read about Bella and Gracen. It helped that Bella has the same name as me!

From start to finish, Secrets That We Keep had my attention. I was so excited when I realized who Bella was going to end up. When Gracen defended Yellow from unwanted attention, I knew I would like him. I
Reading with Robin
Feb 02, 2021 rated it liked it
Shelves: sweet-hero
This book revolves around 2 couple
Bella & Fox
Bella is the daughter of the couple in Price of a kiss and Fox, the son of the couple in Worth it.
Bella and Fox have a secret relationship going where they try to hide their relationship from their close families.
Bella was cheated by her fiance, which is why she is so hesitant about coming forward to their families about Fox.
Their portion of the story just revolved them hiding their relationship, and Bella trying to deal with her issues in coming out
Ionique
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book, guys this book was everything *sigh*
So, in this book, we have two couples, four characters. I loved each and everyone but I do have a favorite, that being FOX. He is the perfect boyfriend, friend, and lover. He is very caring, a true gentleman, and just the perfect human being for me.
That doesn't mean the other characters weren't lovable cause they were. Bella and Gracen are the perfect siblings, they have this strong bond (it kind of reminds me of me and my sister, even though we are
Kathy
Jan 20, 2021 added it
I will write this review in two languages ​​uwu:
Well, I can't believe it took me so long to read this book (well, actually, yes, studies consume me). I would like to describe absolutely everything but I am sure that you also want to read it for your part, I will only tell you that apart from the stories of the children of our previous protagonists that it is the best! we also have glimpses of them xd you know, Ten and his occurrences lol. I totally loved the son of my favorite male lead, Fox, I
Alexandra
Jan 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021
I received an e-ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review. Review can also be found on *Milky Way of Books*

*trigger warning: mention of rape, and drugs*

If you are a long time follower of Linda's writing like me, you will come to expect some amazing writing, funny moments, and a deep emotional attachment to her characters. Her newest book combines all the above in a long wonderful book, filled not with one but two love stories which ties also to her Forbidden men series, but you don't
Aleea
Jan 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Secrets That We Keep is definitely going into my go to reads from Linda Kage! I have read almost all of her books, and I sometimes think that there is no way she could impress me more then she already has when it comes to a new release. Well she has absolutely stunned me yet again with this beautiful story. Bella's and Gracen's stories are now my favorite of the Forbidden Men and I honestly didn't think that could happen. I honestly loved it from start to finish. From the moment that I realized ...more
Amy Meyer
Jan 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
*no spoilers* If you haven't read Linda Kage before, then you should. She has quickly become one of my favorite authors. She knocks it out the park with this book, but I expected nothing less. There is a mix of humor, emotion, love, romance, personal growth, and, as always, excellent story and character development. I particularly enjoy the flow of her stories and dialogue-- a perfect tone/cadence with realistic story development, IMO.
You can't help but love these characters. I also love that wi
Hayley
Jan 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I was so surprised by how much I liked this book. I shouldn’t have been because Linda Kage is infinitely talented, but I usually don’t enjoy books that follow two different storylines. Inevitably, I end up finding one story more entertaining than the other and skim the less interesting one. However, while I probably liked Gracen and Yellow’s romance just a touch more because of the added mystery, both couples were truly intriguing. I loved how the storylines were so deeply interconnected yet com ...more
Cindy
Jan 30, 2021 rated it really liked it
I loved that the author gave us two love stories in one book. Twins Bella and Gracen who have always been close and never had any secrets between now find themselves hiding their new relationships. Why would they do that? Well Bella has found herself in a hot and heavy unexpected relationship with her brother's best friend and Gracen finds himself attracted to, even though he is fighting it hard – the woman who his sisters fiancé cheated with and broke his sisters heart.

Problem is things are no
Kylinn Edwards
Jan 19, 2021 rated it really liked it
I have loved Linda for years! Her books are a balm to my world weary soul. My first book of hers was Price of a Kiss and now I get to read their children Bella and Gracen! I loved Secrets That We Keep.

The story was engaging, the characters well balanced, and the love stories compelling. I couldn't get enough of Fox and Yellow in particular. I loved their voices. Some details in the story were vague, like what Gracen and Bella do for a living, or the name of movies, or companies. I figure Linda
Jessica Broglin
Jan 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

It’s been a long time since I’ve enjoyed a book so much! I am in awe at how Linda Kage was able to weave together two different love stories as well as a beautiful sibling relationship as well as she did. I seriously did not want this book to end!

I first read this author years ago when I (luckily) stumbled upon her Forbidden Men series (which you should definitely read if you haven’t!) so I was super excited to read a book about the kids of the
Leslie🧸
Jan 21, 2021 rated it really liked it
Okay. To begin with, the fact that these are Mason and Reese’s babies is just a clear sign that would be awesome! It was so cute and funny to read. The characters as real and beautiful as you can imagine and the love stories and the trouble behind so addictive you can’t stop reading! You’ll want to know what will happen next. I’m so excited to keep meeting all the couples left and not yet wanting this to end! Beautiful work.
Moony
Jan 28, 2021 rated it really liked it
I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review.

I have just finished this book and still haven’t gotten my thoughts in order. I’ll try to come back later today to leave my full review.

This book is the second full book of the descendant series. There are also several short stories, some of them included at the end of this book.

This is the story about Reese and Mason's twins, Bella and Gracen, and their respective love interests, Yellow and Fox (yes, I was also surpised with the names).

Bella a
Kat
Evanna "Anna"
Jan 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
Melissa Borbolla
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book was so fantastic! I’ve been a fan of Linda Kage’s for years and years, and I still feel like each book she releases is a little bit better than the last. In this book, we have the children from her Forbidden Men series—specifically Mason and Reese. Price of a Kiss was my first Linda Kage book all those years ago, so it has always held a special place in my heart. Now, so does Secrets That We Keep.

I loved Bella, and not just because it’s my daughter’s name. Her character was so complex
Greselley
Feb 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
Linda Kage’s Fairy Tale Quartet was a meh for me. I didn’t even finish the first book. With this though, I am reminded again how much I love this author and how great she did with the Forbidden series. It was heartwarming to read about the gang, now parents and still feel the closeness and their almost real effect on me as a reader, like I actually know these people. She breathed life to these characters and now we are reading about Mason and Reese’s children and Knox and Felicity’s child. This ...more
Rebekah
Jan 29, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, kindle
It took me a second to place all the families and names together. I loved them all though. Yellow was a little weak for me. She's a little too meep. Fox came out strong as expected as my favorite. Bella and Gray were both just kind of crazy. It made you feel for their significant others. Probably because Fox was my favorite I was not a little annoyed with Bella during a big part of the story. I know she had her struggles, but she almost killed my boy Fox. I loved the stories at the end. These bo ...more
Whoo Gives A Hoot
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
description
REVIEW COMING SOON!
Whitney Wells
Feb 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Linda kage always rocks my socks off

Secrets that we keep was so very unexpected to not only be dual pov but a four pov. I was super excited when I learned this and I finished the whole book in a day! So so so good
Andrea Rojas
Mar 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
I liked the fact that people in this book have to keep secrets for logical reasons.

The fact that all of this characters are connected, seeing their points of view and their lives more and more was like watching a flower blossom and I couldn't stop reading.

So good.
Dedra
Jan 28, 2021 added it
DNF. Couldn’t get past 1st Chapter.
JewelsyGoolsy
Jan 29, 2021 rated it really liked it

• The Crush
  • Fighting For You (The Callahans, #5)
  • The Bluff (Calamity Montana, #2)
  • Make It Sweet
  • Slapshot (Moo U #2)
  • Holdout (Moo U #3)
  • Still Standing (Wild West MC, #1)
  • Ice Planet Honeymoon: Rukh & Harlow (Ice Planet Barbarians, #4.4)
  • Blindsided (Moo U, #1)
  • Return to Us
  • Steal My Magnolia (Love at First Sight, #3)
  • How to Save a Life
  • The Invitation
  • Call Me Crazy (Bellamy Creek, #3)
  • Throne of Power (Throne Duet, #1)
  • Ruthless Creatures (Queens & Monsters, #1)
  • Only One Night (Only One #3)
  • Roommate
Linda writes romance fiction from YA to adult, contemporary to fantasy. Most Kage stories lean more toward the lighter, funner side with a couple meaningful moments thrown in that center around love and hope. Focuses more on entertainment value and emotional impact than realism. She likes the drama and crazy, over-the-top plots that make you cry then laugh, get mad then sigh happily.

Published sin