Start by marking “A Kiss For You” as Want to Read:

A Kiss For You

It’s more than a kiss.
More than a touch.
More than a book.

A Kiss for You is a collection of four romances, you’ll be glad you devoured. Over 800 pages and 3 standalone novels and a best selling duet that readers can’t stop talking about.⁣

The four best-selling novels included are:⁣

King Duet by T.M. Frazier
The Wr
Published January 12th 2021

To ask other readers questions about A Kiss For You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Kiss For You

Start your review of A Kiss For You
Wendy'sThoughts
Dec 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Top Shelf Romances Anthology
5 Variety Stars
* * * * * Spoiler Free
During these crazy 2020/2021 times, having a group of books to read and take you away is key. It is even better when you let Top Shelf Romances pick a variety of incredible authors and have them present stand-alone and a duet all under one cover.

With these books, you will have whatever you are looking for to give you the moments we all long for, great romance.

The Dark Ones (The Dark Ones Saga, #1) by Rachel Van Dyken The Dark Ones by Rachel Van Dyken
Bad Penny by Staci Hart Bad Penny by Staci Hart
King Series Duet (King & Tyrant) by T.M. Frazier King Duet by T.M. Frazier
The Wright Brother by K.A. Linde The Wright
Jess (ireadergosum) Reviews
Jan 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I love Rachel Van Dyken and K.A. Linde, so I knew I needed this one. Each story brings a lot of emotion in the best way. The awesome part about the Top Shelf collections is that they contain full length books for an affordable price! It is the perfect way to read some new-to-you authors, while reading stories you've been meaning to from authors you love! I will definitely be collecting these beauties in hardback, because these covers are beautiful. ...more
Ri
Dec 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
One of my favorite things about these Top Shelf Collections is that it is a collection of some of the best romance books out there compiled together. I have read the majority of the stories before but it gives me a chance to go back and reread them again. They feel fresh and new and I like that. In this case, I had read three of the four stories but at the time didn't know the importance of reviews so I was able to reread them in order do more than a star ranking.

The Dark Ones
Ever since
K W
Jan 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
What a collection this is. There’s a bit for everyone. Paranormal, Comedy, Grit and Contemporary Romance. A veritable delight to feast on!

THE DARK ONES by Rachel Van Dyken
Well this wasn’t quite what I was expecting and ended up being quite surprising. I loved the depth of the world Rachel Van Dyken created with these characters, combining several myths into one all her own. The cast of characters are uniquely endearing. I loved the relationship between Ethan, Alex, Mason and Stephanie. Throw in
Demi
Jan 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What a diverse mix of romance! First up The Dark Ones by Rachel Van Dyken a Paranormal romance. In this world there are Immortals, Dark Ones and Humans. Humans are basically used by the immortals to breed. The characters are very likable and easy to care about. There is an underlying romance between Ethan and Genesis which becomes intense. In short for their relationship to work they have to change centuries of history. Interesting read and likable characters!
Next was Bad Penny by Staci Hart R
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Jan 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is an anthology you don't want to miss! It's a great collection of a variety of sub genres. Each book hooked me and I even read my first major paranormal romance by Rachel Van Dyken, The Dark Ones, and I loved it! It had me hooked and I enjoyed the step outside my normal romance picks. I've always wanted to read Bad Penny and I finally did and I was enthralled with this story. It was so good! The King duet by TM Frazier was amazing!! So, so good and cannot recommend it enough. I think The W ...more
Lauren
Dec 23, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-reviews
A Kiss For You is the tenth novel compilation from Top Shelf Romance, and features four compelling stories by four talented authors. If you're new to contemporary romance and want to explore its various subgenres, and/or if you enjoy stories featuring strong female protagonists, this collection is for you.

Here's a brief look at each novel individually:

4 stars

This novel is a paranormal delight that is the beginning to a series of interconnected standalones. I
Katy
Jan 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I was so excited to receive A Kiss for You as an ARC! This is a collection of romances from Top Shelf Romance, that includes a few of my favorite authors and a few new to me authors. I loved this collection, because it had a little bit of everything and something for everyone. A Kiss for You features a paranormal romance, a romantic comedy, a dark romance duet, and a billionaire/hometown romance. The novels included are The Dark Ones by Rachel Van Dyken, Bad Penny by Staci Hart, King Duet by T.M ...more
Siobhan
Jan 15, 2021 rated it liked it
A Kiss For You contains three standalone novels and a duet, with each being an addictive quick read. Although each story was addictive, I never quite fell in love with any of them to the degree I had hoped to. They were certainly fun, but they did not have the spark that pushed me into loving them.

The Dark Ones by Rachel Van Dyken was a paranormal romance filled with great ideas. As much as I adored the idea, as intrigued as I was to see how everything came together, there wasn’t enough worldbui
Marika
Jan 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Bad Penny

Head over heels in lovewith Bodie..the man os not only fine and so dang sexy, but ge is also sweet and considerate and funny and..sigh..he is perfect ;)
I loved this story..Penny is totally bada** and i want to be her when I grow up..but no matter how free she feels and the fact that she does what she wants, she still has insecurities like the rest of us.
She doesn't want commitment, yet when she meets Bodie and she spends time with him..things start to change..but panic and doubts are n
Kari Hansen
Jan 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The Dark Ones – Genesis is a human who understands that her duty and loyalties are to serve the immortals, but she never imagined that would mean mating with Ethan, the Vampire King. Due to his past Ethan is not looking for a mate but his need to protect her turns into so much more.

Bad Penny - Penny is a tattoo artist, a great friend, a free spirit and is not about to be tamed by anyone while Bodie had a crush on Penny when they were in high school and the frog has turned into a sexy prince. Bo
Faith89
Jan 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
Here is a chance to read four of the top romance authors in one book. Get four sexy stories with great characters and everyone has an HEA. A good mix of contemporary and paranormal . - the Dark Ones by Rachel Van Dyken gives us a paranormal gift with Genesis and Ethan. A little old and a little new. Bad Penny by Stacy Hart: sexy fun and tattoos with Bodie and Pennie. King, Doe, Bear and Preppy give us a dark gritty ride in King by T M Frazier. K.A Linde gives us a start of her Wright brother ser ...more
Gladys
Jan 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is a great collection that you are going to want to grab as soon as you can. One simple click gets you five amazing books (a duet+3 others) by four very talented authors. I thought there was a very welcome variety here. I found it very easy to read through this collection without getting bored or feeling burned out because all the books are quite different. This is my candid, elective review.
Amour.Rebelle92  (Bran.d)
Jan 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A Kiss for You is such a great collection. Each book is so captivating. It has a bit of everything from paranormal, billionaire romance to bad boy;) and I love all of it❣️
Wendy
Jan 13, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love the Top Shelf Romance series because there are so many authors I have heard of but never tried. I am really enjoying finding some new favorites and reading all the different styles. This collection contains paranormal, romcom, dark and angsty and contemporary reads. I have tried some books that I might not have given a chance by itself. I laughed and fell in love with so many great characters. These are all full length novels and are standalone or the duet is included. Grab this book for ...more
Crystal
Jan 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Loved this! Another great collection that introduced me to some new authors, as well as a book by one I already loved! Can’t recommend this stories enough!
Christine Jalili
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Loved this collection of stories. I’ve never read any of these authors before, each story was complete with a happy ever after. The first book was by Rachel Van Dyken and I don’t normally read paranormal, but I loved this story. Even had some tears. Bad Penny by Staci Hart was cute, turns out Penny did know who Bodie was. He’s always had a crush on her. King Duet by T.M. Frazier was a bit too long ( I think it was actually two books) , but I loved the twists in this story. My favorite story was ...more
Sara Oxton
Jan 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A Kiss For You top shelf romance each of these stories are all amazing, they are all strong authors and there really is something for everyone in this collection, my personal favourite is Rachel Van Dyken with The Dark Ones there was just something special about it, as with all of their writing. This collection is the tenth in the series and they just go from strength to strength.

Stephanie
Dec 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am loving beyond words these collections that Top Shelf Romance has been compiling. I have been fortunate enough to be able to read a couple and each collection has amazing stories by some talented authors. This one in particular has books by Rachel Van Dyken, Staci Hart, T.M. Frazier, and K.A. Linde. These ladies are definitely some of my favorite authors.

I read majority of these stories when they originally came out. It was nice to go back and revisit these adventures and fall in love with
Clare
Dec 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
It seems that every single one of these Top Shelf collections get better and better.

This one has some amazing books in it by some outstanding authors. My ratings are as follows
King Duet 5+ Stars This duet is the start of one of FAVOURITE MC series OF ALL TIME.
Bad Penny 4 Stars. I really enjoyed this. Something about Staci Hart's writing sucks me in.
The Dark Ones 4 Stars. A PNR by my favourite author of all time?? YES PLEASE.

A Kiss for You is a collection of four romances, you’ll be glad you d
W.
Dec 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've really become a fan of these collections so I can read stories by authors I haven't read. There are four stories included in this collection. I will update my review as I read the stories...

The Dark Ones by Rachel Van Dyken

Ethan and Genesis are the start to a new beginning, but how strong can their bond be if Genesis was raised with all the wrong information? Ethan is amongst a band of immortals trying to save their fate, but deception and dishonesty has tainted their past. Can they be sav
NICUnurse Stephanie
Jan 12, 2021 rated it really liked it
A Kiss for You is a collection of books that packs a considerable punch in more ways than one. It’s a HUGE book and a massive bang for your buck. With five full novels, this book is not something you’ll be able to devour in one day…unless you don’t sleep for a full 24 hours, that is! I’m going to review each novel separately here, but I’ll try not to make it very wordy.

The Dark Ones by Rachel Van Dyken

It’s no secret I’ve been a fan of Rachel Van Dyken for quite some time. She literally tops my l
Renee Entress
The Dark Ones (The Dark Ones Saga #1) by Rachel Van Dyken
4 star

This is Genesis and Ethan’s story. This is the start of a paranormal series. This story was full of mystery and magical beings. This story has just the right amount of suspense and steam to keep you turning the pages.

I loved these characters and the side characters. I felt I was able to connect with the characters and the story was a great read.

I recommend this book.

4 star

This is the second book in the Tonic s
Andrea
Jan 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Volume 10 of the Top Shelf Collection "A Kiss For You" does not disappoint either. It contains wonderful, exciting and heartwarming novels that are captivating from the first page to the last.

THE DARK ONES by Rachel Van Dyken

How come I haven't read this book earlier, even though it has been on my e-reader for ages?
This book is PERFECTION! From the first to the last page! Every twist, every turn ... pure perfection!
The protagonists, aside from being immortal, feel so relatable. I love this story
Anne-Geneviève
Jan 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing

What I like about these Top Shelf Romance Collections is that they allow me to discover new to me authors by selecting some of their best work. So I always fall in one of those confident in what is offered. Even if sometimes they are of genre I would not normally read.

The Dark Ones by Rachel Van Dyken

As it was the case here with The Dark Ones by Rachel Van Dyken. I can honestly say that I would NEVER have picked up that book because I’m not a big PNR reader and vampires especially aren’t my
ßαrbi Ðσ££
Jan 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What a great start for anyone looking to try a new author that has more than a few books under their belt. You will get a little of everything in this collection. PNR, MC, Billionaire and Rom-Com. All with a bit of heat and spice and everything nice.

The Dark Ones by Rachel Van Dyken 5/5
Absolutely loved the chemistry between Genesis and all the other characters. I went in not know this was PNR and boy was I surprised. It was not what I expected since it was my first read for RVD, I guess you see
Rachael
Jan 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
**Review of The Wright Brother, by K.A. Linde**
I love everything from K.A. Linde as I have been following her since the beginning. I was so excited I was able to read this newest standalone she has put out for us! She tends to stick with creating a book series and not giving us anything that stands on its own, but The Wright Brother does. Well until we got the announcement that there will be The Wright Boss coming out in May, but that is another story line although still in the same world of Jen
Patricia G.
The Dark Ones by Rachel Van Dyken

Four words to describe this book .... I FUCKING LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!! Holy mother of all craziness ! I don't know what to say!!!

My heart pounding. My hands sweating. The powerful emotions attacked my heart and left me speechless.

The Dark Ones is the first book in The Dark One's Saga. The Dark Ones was more than just a typical paranormal romance. This book captured my attention right off the opening pages. The writing is stellar. The story is engaging and paced well
Konny
Dec 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A Kiss For You by Top Shelf Romance is collection nr.10 and contains
The Wright Brotherr by K.A. Linde
King by T.M. Frazier
Bad Penny by Staci Hart

I read and loved them all and here is my review.
Bad Penny by Staci Hart is a stand-alone romance novel.
Meet Penny and Bodie.
Penny is a tattoo artist and doesn´t want to settle down- burnt child.
She and her girlfriends meet Bodie, his twin and their friend at a trendy bar in NY. Their chemistry is through the roof. What Pe
Jeananne
Fantastic book collection!
The latest book by Top Shelf Romance, A Kiss for You, is a brilliant collection of romance novels by multiple authors that gives you the balance of funny, romantic and happily ever after. Some of these authors are new to me and I have found myself already looking up their other books. I just had so much fun reading these books that they were a perfect way to start the new year.
No spoilers…
The Dark Ones by Rachel Van Dyken
This was my first paranormal romance and now I
« previous 1 3 next »

• Bad Penny
  • The Wright Brother
  • Tyrant (King, #2)
  • King (King, #1)
  • Stroke of Midnight (Cinderella, #1)
  • The Relationship Pact
  • I Have Lived and I Have Loved
  • The Anti-Boyfriend
  • You Know I Love You (You Are Mine Book 3)
  • Crazy Good (Crazy Good, #1)
  • Sex, Not Love
  • Discovering Delilah (Harborside Nights #2; Love in Bloom #56)
  • Tempting Tristan (Harborside Nights #3; Love in Bloom #57)
  • Goodbye Paradise (Hello Goodbye, #1)
  • The Boy I Grew Up With
  • Blame it on the Champagne (Blame it on the Alcohol, #1)
  • You Know I Need You (You Are Mine #4)
  • Take a Number (Wait With Me, #4)
Rachel Van Dyken is the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today Bestselling author of regency and contemporary romances.

Hey guys I'm rarely on Goodreads, if you need to reach me feel free to email!
EMAIL ME: rachelvandykenauthor@gmail.com