Start by marking “Badly Behaved” as Want to Read:
Badly Behaved

Badly Behaved

I'm a Monet. A chameleon.

I'm whatever I must be...

The flawless daughter, a skilled socialite, and the perfect prize to the man of my family's choosing.

Not that I'm complaining.
I knew what my future would hold before I returned to California, and the truth is, I'm all for a loveless life. One that takes little thought, less effort, and zero devotion.
It's exactly what I w
Published April 7th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Badly Behaved, please sign up.
Corina It's not RH. There is a little group play though.…moreIt's not RH. There is a little group play though.(less)
Sophia
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of Badly Behaved
♂️Must Have Book Boyfriends ♂️

“Let me inside,” he whispers, his lips aligned with mine, waiting for more and on the verge of taking it. “Let me have what’s mine.”

THIS BOOK HAD ME OBSESSED LIKE OMG I HAVEN'T BEEN THIS OBSESSED WITH BAD BOYS SINCE TIJAN'S BOOKS AND THESE BOYS ARE FREAKING EVERYTHING. It's the kind of book that I thought about all damn day because i just wanted to go back in and read it but I had to ADULT! Dammit!

The mystery and twists and turns had me flipping the pages, but at the same time I never wanted
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
2e0pm6g 90ca45e7e7c6ddfa7f3d6d91a5f154bd-1-1
I have been in such a reading funk lately, books this year which I've been highly anticipating in some ways have let me down, when I wish for something outside of the box and something unique thrown my way its become like a needle in a haystack. Same old storylines, same old hero and heroine issues.

UNTIL NOW..

This book was unlike anything I have EVER read before. It's UNLIKE anything this author has written before.

166792111-2884261651823640-1178552003134129261-n

WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT.....RUN!!

This review won't do this book the j
Phuong ✯
2 stars

UNPOPULAR OPINION

Badly Behaved is like Boys of Brayshaw High in reverse. Instead of 3 rich guys and 1 poor girl, we have 1 rich girl and 3 poor guys. There was no plot for 70% of the book, besides people –who should focus on school and doing their homework– setting things on fire constantly.
Tonight, when the lights go out and darkness takes over, I'll show my man how lucky I feel.
And when he'll shoe me just how badly behaved he can be.
Bring on the blackout.

** RANT INCOMIN
Cali Gals
Mar 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Ummm there is NO WAY I am going to be able to keep this review short. OMG this book is deliciously naughty, provocative, and ever-evolving. I am still spinning from all that happened.

Jameson our heroine stays resigned to having her life planned out for her. She comes from wealth but she also has experienced loss. The beginning of this book I kept thinking, “girl, what are you doing?” She appears insightful and nonjudgmental when it comes to her crazy rich high school friends. Truthfully she need
♡tanaz♡

❝ We tell you to close your eyes...” his body falls flush with mine, his hazel eyes testing me with a tantalizing gleam. “Because everything is amped in the dark. Your want, your need, your... willingness. In the dark, you can be whoever you want to be. No fear. No judgment.❞

ahhhh let me start off by saying Boys of Brayshaw High, series is still to THIS day one of my fav’s.

this book however???

i was so confused for about 60% of the book. i was also bored, kind of skim read
Chelsea Humphrey
3.5 STARS

"Every spoiled little rich girl craves herself a psycho, at least a time or ten."

This review will be both vague and brief, because you should really just go into it blindly, but if you loved the author's Brayshaw series then you will likely enjoy Badly Behaved as well. This cover is FIRE, and while I didn't fall as head over heels for the "Blackout Boys" as I did my beloved Brayshaws, this book contains many of the twisty, addicting characteristics that the previous series thrived on. T
Sentranced Jem
Dec 15, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-5-stars, arc-2021
Who is excited? 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

UPDATE:
I think I enjoyed it?
I’m still a little conflicted about how to rate this book. On one end, I was really confused and intrigued in the beginning. It’s really not a good combination to feel lost, confused but at the same time be curious and really into some of the ideas in the plotline.

Overall, i’d say it was a page turner for me. A slow burn that is HOT and Sexy, and has some unpredictable plot twist.
I’d actually recommend you give
The Romantic Rush Blog
Apr 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Holy smoking delicious book goodness- Meagan Brandy has created another unforgettable and consuming story. Only this story is something that we’ve never seen before, entirely unpredictable and completely unexpected, while still evoking all the tried and true Meagan Brandyisms we’ve come to love and adore about her writing. I went into this story completely unaware of just what it was going to be- and I’m so glad I did, because Badly Behaved absorbed me entirely.

Brayshaw boys, you better watch o
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4,5 "Trouble!!!" stars***

NOW AVAILABLE

"To hide the heart is to salvage the soul."

There is no need to even read the blurb before i dive into a Meagan Brandy's book!!! I trust her that much!!! And believe me when I'm saying that you don't need to know anything about this book before you go into it...
This story was unexpectedly unique and full of antsy and intense moments.
It had the comfort of something familiar, but the excitement of something entirely new!!!!
Prepare yourselves cause wh
Apr 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
***AVAILABLE NOW***

4.5 Stars

The concept behind this book was phenomenal. Theses boys rival my love for the Brayshaw boys and I am a #BrayGirl forever and ever, but this story had so much heart and depth to it that I couldn't help but fall into this new standalone head first with no regrets.

Ransom, Arsen, and Barretta are unit, a family, ones who would sacrifice anything for each other, and while that sounds very much like the Brayshaw world, it isn't. These boys are next level, they are pieces
Crystal Bell
I have been seeing a lot of hype around this book and was highly anticipating its release. I have read some of the author's books, so I knew I was in for a delicious treat. My concern is I found something else. While I liked this book, I didn’t love it. It was not my cup of tea. Don’t let my review detour you from reading it, and you could love it.

Here is what I liked—the heroines—all three of them. It's sort of a reverse harem, but the main character is Ranson. All three are kind of crazy. Go
Book_Obsessionsx
Dec 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I just know this book will be epic. Can't wait!!
Nicks
Dec 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I already know it’s a banger ! Baby girl never disappoints me and I have every faith that I’m going to be absolutely gob smacked when this is released !!! Can’t wait bring it on!
Natasha
Mar 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: ya-romance
Oh My WOW!

Ok so I am sick so I am sorry if this is incoherent ramblings of someone who is nearly passed out on cold medicine and insanely tired for lack of sleep & taking care of my mini who is also sick- thanks fiance for bringing it home 😒😂😂

But Oh My WOW! I have no idea what else to say. I am at a loss for words. And also, this is best to go in blind to get a feel for and expiereince everything along with the characters.

Jameson Monet is her mother's daughter. She is exactly what her mother mo
Nicki  (BooksandChatt)
Mar 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Five Badly Behaved Stars!!! ♥️ By far the best book I’ve read in 2021! Meagan kept me guessing at every turn and still blew my Mind in the end!

It’s Hot!
It’s Emotional!
It’s Dark!
It’s everything I needed and didn’t know!!

This story is unlike any I’ve read. It doesn’t fit into any one category. The mystery of it is what kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time! I was dying to figure out what was what!

This story definitely has its hot moments! I mean... there are three hot guys! Meagan makes
Karen Mc
Feb 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
“To hide the heart isn’t to salvage the soul, it’s to protect it until the person it belongs to comes to claim it as their own.”

Meagan Brandy slays again with another all-the-feels masterpiece! I’m so shook ... so speechless ... so love struck. Badly Behaved is PURE PERFECTION! A brilliantly told and beautifully broken book of loyalty and love that took my breath, heart, soul, and tears with characters that made my emotions rage, nearly bringing me to my knees. Badly Behaved burns with a delicio
Mar 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021-arc
*4.5 STARS*

WOW...yet another amazing ready from M Brandy!! This book is full of different twists and surprises that will leave you wanting more from these characters.

I was consumed from the first page. The writing is brilliant. The characters are all a fresh change from the YA genre, and the storyline is unique and addictive. I wanted to jump into their world.

This book will make you feel everything from heartbroken for each character for their own reasons, aroused from the steamy scenes, emotion
Charli Jeffries
Apr 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
I'm not entirely sure how to review this one. I'm being 100% honest here, I thought about giving up at least a dozen times in the first 60% but then something clicked and the Meagan Brandy magic kicked in.

The first 60% I could have done without reading, I didn't engage with the characters and the story didn't interest me enough, it was filler reading at best. I got poor little rich girl vibes and weak Brayshaw Brothers vibes for the Blackout crew at best. I wasn't feeling it at all maybe a 3⭐ i
Christina ( The MasqueReader )
I HAVE NO WORDS!!!!
There just aren't words that are going to be able to adequately express how much I loved this book!
Unlike anything I've read before! So beautifully unique and raw!
UNFORGETTABLE! CAPTIVATING! INTOXICATING!

I LOVE THEM!!! LIKE LOVE LOVE THEM! The dynamic between these characters is intense and thrilling!
There were just so many amazing things about Jameson! I loved how unique and real she was considering the world she lives in!! AND THESE GUYS!!! OMG! I loved Arsen, Ransom & Be
Book Maniac Forever
⭐️ 4 “Blackout Boys” Stars ⭐️
Badly Behaved was such a refreshing story! Meagan Brandy created another YA / NA romance with a a unique twist and interesting characters that had me captivated. To be totally honest, it took me a few chapters to connect with the story, but I was soon hooked.

Jameson and her boys are complicated protagonists, but so worth discovering. Their dynamic is special and their bond so strong. I thought I knew where it was leading, but was agreeably surprised by the turn
BLuvsBooks
Apr 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Unique and familiar.
This read was like traveling to a new city for the first time and being captivated by it but also feeling like you know and love it.

I was intrigued from the first chapter and devoured it in one day.
I had no idea where the plot was going to take me and I’m so glad I went in blind. The story has that signature Megan Brandy tone however with some new and unexpected twists. It also has Several layers that slowly kept unfolding while continuing to allure and consume you.

A new
Katie
Mar 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Meagan Brandy, GIRL, you slay me every damn time. I am an emotional wreck. Craving more!!! But feeling so complete in the same breath.

There must me some magic voodoo in these pages because I fall so hard and fast for every character created by this author.

I always know I have read something amazing when I shut the book and feel numb. Like my mind and body need a minute to analyze what I just read. When I'm so emotionally invested in the story that I need to piece myself back together.

This. Was
Rachel Leigh
Apr 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Meagan took me on a wild ride that I did not want to get off!

Jameson is just living her life the way she was raised. Her parents have her future mapped out for her and everything is going according to plan, until the lights go out! The Blackout Boys come into her life and shake things up, and in the process she realizes that things don't always go as planned.

I LOVED these boys. Ransom, Arson, and Beretta are three bad boys with depth. I seriously cannot pick favorite, but I hope we get to see m
Whoo Gives A Hoot
Mar 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
* Read more of my reviews at Whoo Gives A Hoot *
description
Meagan Brandy managed to take me on one of the wildest journey's with her brilliantly compelling storytelling that hooked me in right from beginning. Her written consumed every inch of my soul and left me utterly breathless as I devour all the words of this epic tale. Just when I thought this author couldn't surprise me anymore, she does a complete 180 that keeps me on my toes the entire time.

Jameson was a complex character who took on the role o
⇝ b ⇝
Apr 07, 2021 rated it liked it
love is not something anyone should chase in our world.
convenience breeds confidence and keeps the daily dosage down. love creates jealousy and doubt and mental instability.
love kills.

2.5 stars but i rounded up

➳ we know meagan brandy is a good author. she kills it with the new adult-high school books with ott alpha heroes that are cocky, and at times, very sexy. so this book is more of that.
⤷ dont come for me but this was very reminiscent of BOBH. i digress, there are nuances that make this
Stacey Gomez
Mar 31, 2021 rated it really liked it
I wanted to redo my entire review for Badly Behaved. I want to profess my love for Meagan Brandy's work, so ahem prepare for my poetically wax works. To say I love it would be mute, so let's just say this book blew me mind. I loved the back and forth between Jameson Filano, Ransom Rossi, Arsen Argular and Beretta Keller. Oh nay nay dear fellow reader there are other characters mentioned in the book that hopefully will get their own story. Anyways, I don't want to spoil any thing about this book. ...more
_booktopia_Gem
I’m just going to say I’m glad I started with Brandy’s “Fake It ‘Til You Break It” because that book was fire and this was just plain WTH!?

I read the sample for Brayshaw and decided it wasn’t for me, then tried a sample of this one, the first chapter was good, different so in my haste to read another of Brandy’s books I bought it. If only I’d read past the first chapter in the sample, I’d have known this also wasn’t my jam. I’m not into the sharing kind of love story that this has.

I can suspen
We Like them Dark Book Blog
Apr 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021
GO INTO THIS BLIND!!! I did-and you won’t regret it, besides, it kinda goes with the theme. Jameson, sassy damaged, pretty rich girl-can the darkness finally be the one thing that could heal your blackened robotic heart?! OMFG-I’m bursting with stars in my eyes-it was so beyond hot yet sweet and emotional where it needed to be.
One thing I love about this author is that when she writes stories, they have plots where she kind of slowly waves a lit dynamite stick in the air only to throw it and run
Ayesha
Mar 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Speechless!!!

Meagan really is an author that speaks deep to my soul, her writing is always so full of deep and unconditional words of wisdom that scream to me, I relate so deeply to the emotions that bounce behind each page and I just cannot help but fall deeply and unashamedly in love with another of her books.

Badly Behaved is nothing but a mashup of everything I loved in The Boys of Brayshaw series, friendships that run deeper the bonds and blood, relationships that scream Alphamale and twists
Irma *Irma The Book Whisperer*
Wow! This story is on another level! There are no words, except the ones in this book that are waiting to be read by you!

The reason I gave this story five stars had less to do with the strength of its plot, and a lot more to do with the strength of its characters. Every last one of them, from Jameson, to Ransom, Arsen and Beretta, to Jameson's sister and her mom, her friends and Ransom's sister, completely drew me in. I was anxious to keep reading even when the story moved slowly, because I care
Turning Pages At ...: Badly Behaved by Meagan Brandy 7 27 Apr 12, 2021 06:27AM
USA Today and Wall Street Journal bestselling author Meagan Brandy writes New Adult romance books with a twist. She is a candy crazed, jukebox junkie who tends to speak in lyrics. Born and raised in California, she is a married mother of three crazy boys who keep her bouncing from one sports field to another, depending on the season, and she wouldn't have it any other way. Starbucks is her best fr ...more

• Love Is In the Air Volume 1
  • Dear Love, I Hate You
  • Make You Beg
  • Stories of September
  • Fighting For You (The Callahans, #5)
  • Fight
  • Soulless (Starcrossed Lovers Trilogy #2)
  • Distorted (Alabaster Penitentiary, #1)
  • Prince Charming (Cinderella, #2)
  • The Touch of a Villain (The Boys of Clermont Bay, #1)
  • Recovery
  • Musical Mayhem (BTU Alumni, #1.5)
  • Condemned to Love
  • Legend (Rosewood High, #7)
  • Stolen Hearts
  • The Boy on the Bridge
  • More Than A Game (The Kings of Kroydon Hills Book 2)
  • Start a Fire (The Savage Crew, #1)