Start by marking “Song Of The Psychopath” as Want to Read:
Song Of The Psychopath

Song Of The Psychopath

A year after going missing from home, Tommy Scarlett is found unconscious in an isolated country road. He has a fractured skull, broken wrist, and numerous other injuries. Recovering in hospital, Tommy has no recollection of the past. He doesn’t even recognize his own family.

After returning home, Tommy suffers severe headaches and acute depression. Desperate to help him, h
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: February 4th 2021 by Tilbury Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Song Of The Psychopath, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Song Of The Psychopath

Start your review of Song Of The Psychopath
Sue
Twitter |
Goodreads |
Blog |
Instagram |

I swear this author is getting worse, and worse and worse....................

......
At scaring the bloody life out of me!
So bad I had to skip some scenes. I’ve been “blessed” with a Technicolor vivid imagination! And there was nowhere for me to hide. I’m sure this book should come with a warning, at least for some gruesome pages just for me!

I absolutely loved this.

Because......
It was so good I was stuck like glue to my kindle. It’s not nice, it’s terribl
peggy
This author is one of my favourites, his books are always sick and twisted, but his latest book is the most sick and twisted I have I ever read by this author. I loved it!!!!! I usually know what to expect when I read one of his books, but his latest has excelled in the dark and disturbing. This book is definitely a MUST READ!!! Distressing and you come face to face with consummate evil. I have devoured every book that this author has written and a Song of the Psychopath is his best book so far. ...more
Vicsta Dolan
Dec 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This for me is one of Mark’s best books it absolutely blew me away on a roller coaster ride of many twists. The twisted theme continues and some monstrous characters for sure. This book hit a multitude of emotions that had me hooked from the first chapter. This book will certainly live with me for a long time. Top top class book
Donna
Dec 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tommy is found on an isolated country road, thin, injured and dishevelled. He had been missing for a year.
He comes round in hospital with no memory of his life at all before his accident. He doesn't recognise his family, and can't tell them or the police where he's been.
The story follows Tommy as he tries to regain his memories. He has absences where he sees Bella. He doesn't know who she is but knows he hates her.
I have been a fan of Mark's since I read Abattoir of Dreams. This is in the same
Eileen Macleod
Dec 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My absolute favourite book so far by a truly amazing author . It grabs you from the off and is very difficult to put down ! Twists , turns, things you never saw coming it has the lot !! This book will stay with me for a long time , not sure you will be able to top this Mark but I really hope you try !!!
Jan 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: fiction
I didn’t think the author could get anymore darker and twisted but yet again he has done it and does not disappoint.

We meet Tommy has he comes round in hospital with absolutely no memory of the past. In one respect I felt sorry for him as he can’t remember any of his family and friends so everyone is a total stranger to him. Along with the horrific injuries he is found with, it isn’t long before we start to get some insight into the horrors that poor Tommy must have been subjected to. With that
Dee Groocock
Jan 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Tommy is found in a remote spot a year after going missing. Taken to hospital with broken bones and a fractured skull, he also has amnesia and can remember nothing of his life before he went missing or since.

With the help of his parents and his sister, Danielle, they try everything to help him remember, without realising they are placing him in more danger.

This is a dark and harrowing story, made harder to read due to the fact that some of the things read about do go on. There are some great c
Annette
Dec 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Tommy a young lad from a loving family was missing for a year. He turns up in a sorry state with numerous injuries including a severe head injury. He has absolutely no idea where he has been for the past year, in fact his memory is completely wiped. Is it the injury or has his mind shut down to the horrors that he has endured over the past year. Tommy's story unfolds and it is gruesome, depraved and very dark. I had to keep telling myself that this was fiction and the work of a brilliant author. ...more
Claire-Louise  Armstrong-Brealey
So living in the area of Midsommer is not advisable, living near Father Brown also not advisable. Living in Feelham is a whole other kettle of fish.

You have your murders, your obsessives and now a truly evil psychopath.

It is a fabulous, dark and twisty tale from a wonderfully dark and twisty author. He went back down the rabbit hole and took me with him. The Cheshire Cat won't stop grinning!
Livia
Jan 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Tommy Scarlett vanished just over a year ago leaving his family heartbroken. When Tommy wakes up in a hospital bed after being found lying on a back country road,he does not recognise his family around him .Badly injured,and suffering from Amnesia, for Tommy it's all a blur, his mind is muddled..and the only face he can see in a memory of grey..he wishes would go away .But once out of the hospital a darkness overwhelms him .His father arranges for him to see a therapist, Dr.Marks. praying he can ...more
Neats
Jan 09, 2021 rated it really liked it
Review to follow as part of the blog tour.
Shell Baker
Heather Tormey
Cheryl
Jan 10, 2021
Jan 10, 2021

• Over Her Dead Body (The Quirk Files, #1)
  • Looking for Leo
  • Justice at Christmas #3
  • The Blood Runs Darker
  • Little Miss Evil (Tall Trees 1)
  • Bliss Uncovered (DI Bliss #0.5)
  • Mr Invisible
  • Good Girl (DS Grace Allendale, #4)
  • Murder Unjoyful : a gripping Kat and Mouse murder mystery
  • The Girl Who Turned a Blind Eye: a gripping psychological thriller full of twists
  • Dark Memories
  • Shot of Silence (Justice Again #3)
  • The Trusted (The Trusted Thriller Series Book 1)
  • Cold Mercy (DI Sara Ramsey Book 10)
  • Stranded
  • Trust No One: a tense psychological thriller full of twists
  • The Ice Killer (DI Barton, #3)
  • The Sisters
Mark lives in a small village in the lovely county of Cumbria, although his books are set in Oxfordshire where he was born and raised.

After being widowed and raising his two daughters, Mark finally took the plunge and self-published two books on Amazon, The Revelation Room and The Eyes of the Accused.

He's always had a keen interest in writing, and is extremely proud to have had seven novels publ

News & Interviews