Start by marking “The Inn at Cranberry Cove (Cranberry Cove Series Book 1)” as Want to Read:
The Inn at Cranberry Cove (Cranberry Cove Series Book 1)

The Inn at Cranberry Cove (Cranberry Cove Series Book 1)

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  7 ratings  ·  6 reviews
After her boss fires her on unfounded grounds, twenty-nine-year-old Ashton Price leaves Denver for Cranberry Cove, Washington. She’s inherited her aunt’s B&B and is determined to carry on her legacy. Upon preparing for guests, she learns of a century-old tale of treasure within the inn. Many have searched for the illusive gems but to no avail. She discovers a man working o ...more
Published December 10th 2020 by Winged Publications

To ask other readers questions about The Inn at Cranberry Cove, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Inn at Cranberry Cove

it was amazing Average rating 5.00  ·

Start your review of The Inn at Cranberry Cove (Cranberry Cove Series Book 1)
Susan
Feb 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What a great mystery. The author kept me guessing through the whole book. I really liked the characters. James drowned his grief in work. Ashton was determined to keep her aunt’s dream going. They both realized they were missing something when they had been away from church for a while and decided to return. Mayor Fernsby and Mrs. Babbage were also great characters. I loved the way this book turned out and would recommend it.
I was given a Kindle copy of this book by the author and was under no o
June Sheppard
Jan 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A mystery, hidden gems, a family business that has family problems & God providing comfort & care to those who ask. I enjoyed this book by June Foster, the suspense made me keep reading, and hoping for a book 2 at Cranberry Cove!
Melissa Henderson
Dec 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Author June Foster writes great stories. With decisions needing to be made after the death of a family member, Ashton must sort through emotions, along with the inn she must now care for. A mystery, a friend and learning to lean on God bring Ashton to a new chapter of her life. Great story.
Mark
Feb 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I have read a handful of June Foster's books, and enjoyed each one. This is her second foray into Christian suspense, and it was a great foray.

The Inn At Cranberry Cove isn't a fast paced nail biting suspense novel with bad guys chasing the hero and heroine, but that doesn't mean it is boring or not suspenseful. There is a mystery, rumors of a hidden treasure, and bad guys. It just leans more toward what is called a cozy mystery...which are awesome also.

I enjoyed the story, and read it in one
Christina
Mar 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I won this book from the author. This is a delightful story to take our minds off of current happenings and go to the Pacific Northwest to the cozy little town of Cranberry Cove. A cozy little town with a lot of crime all of a sudden. Read to find out why and whodunit. Get to the end and find out there’s a book two coming in May 2021!
Pandora
May 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Love the mystery!

I've always liked mysteries and June keeps you wondering in this sweet love story. Looking forward to book 2 in this series.
Carolyn E. Lawrence
Jun 05, 2021
Martha Rogers
Jun 09, 2021

• A Small Voice
  • Beware the Orchids (Shady Acres Mystery, #1)
  • Coffee & Corpses (Connie Cafe Mystery Series #1)
  • The Women of Christmas
  • Family on the Range
  • Framed in Death Valley
  • Coastal Lights Legacy
  • A sparkle of Silver
  • Texas Trails (Cross Timbers Romance Family Saga #6)
  • Love Finds an Outlaw
  • To Love a Prince (True Blue Royal, #1)
  • Embattled Hearts
  • Revealing Light (Coastal Lights Legacy #2)
  • Dreams Awaken (The Mulvaney Sisters: Briana)
  • Skinny Ranch Romance: An Old-Fashioned Reduction
  • Redeeming Light (Coastal Lights Legacy Book 3)
  • Rekindled Light (Coastal Lights Legacy Book 4)
  • Love Letters & Home (Whispers in Wyoming, #1)
I began writing in 2010 while sailing down the freeway in our RV. I love to place my characters in unlikely situations where escape is questionable, yet freedom is possible through God's power and His Word. I'm a retired teacher turned author and live with my husband in beautiful Alabama. ...more

News & Interviews