Start by marking “Own a Fraction, Earn a Fortune: The Complete Guide to Co-investing in Art and Collectibles” as Want to Read:

Cannot afford to buy a $325,000 vintage Aston-Martin or a $45,000 vintage Rolex? How about a $270K 1963 mint condition Marvel The Avengers #1 comic? What if you could build a portfolio of these and many more unique collectibles and reap the rewards?

Discover how fractional ownership platforms can empower you to easily buy and sell shares of collectible items such as Art, Sp
Published December 10th 2020 by Michael fox-Rabinovitz

To ask other readers questions about Own a Fraction, Earn a Fortune, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Own a Fraction, Earn a Fortune

Start your review of Own a Fraction, Earn a Fortune: The Complete Guide to Co-investing in Art and Collectibles
Píaras Cíonnaoíth
Dec 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Empowering people to easily buy and sell shares of collectible items...

Own a Fraction, Earn a Fortune by Michael Fox-Rabinovitz is a comprehensive guide to co-investing in art and collectibles. The author shows how to generate high returns from collectibles through fractional ownership.

Fractional Ownership allows you to have the utilization of the things you wish for without the headaches, expense and responsibility of full ownership. With fractional ownership, an expensive asset is jointly own
Brian Aird
Dec 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Investing in Timeless Treasures

Own a Fraction, Earn a Fortune: The Complete Guide to Co-Investing In Art and Collectibles by Michael Fox-Rabinovitz is a fascinating narrative that takes the reader on a conventional path utilizing an unconventional strategy. The conventional path is to increase one's wealth and net worth by investing. The unconventional method of investing is to tap into the strategy of investing in unique assets and building a portfolio that is well diversified.

The unique assets
Susel Dezzani
Dec 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book is a great read. I was drawn in immediately and didn’t want to put it down.
This is a guide that provides all the information you need to start co-investing in art and luxury collectibles and generate a considerable amount of money through fractional ownership of this items. The author himself is an active investor in the collectible space across most of the major platforms, and I think that experience is key to explain in a simple and useful way the secrets to successfully invest in t
Nela
Dec 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing

“Own a Fraction, Earn a Fortune” by Michael Fox-Rabinovitz introduced me to a whole new world that I didn't know: the fractional ownership of art and collectibles. Moreover, this is an in-depth guide to co-invest and to generate profits from those collectibles, through different platforms.

This book comprehensively taught me how to buy and sell shares of collectible items, and this was really useful to improve my incomes in this difficult economic situation we are living nowadays.

The author´s
CarlitasFox
Dec 29, 2020 rated it really liked it
An interesting reading with innovative ideas
After the breaking news about this pandemic situation, some people decided to modify something in their lives. It has happened to me, as well. This book called “Own a fraction, earn a fortune”, written by Michael Fox- Rabinovitz, turned out to be an easy and helpful book that helped me with the options that I had to make a change during this particular year.
What is interesting about it is that it gives the breadth of the options available and pieces
Brenda
Dec 28, 2020 rated it really liked it
From time to time I enjoy wondering around garage sales, flea markets or thrift stores; I sometimes encounter with interesting objects with great value. So, as I got more involved in this subject, I investigated the basics, where to search for authenticity and more. But I wanted to learn more, that’s how I found Michael Fox- Rabinovitz’s book.

It was a really good read to know everything I needed to identify and be able to commit more in this area and accomplish more revenue. I will recommend “O
Valery
Dec 21, 2020 rated it really liked it
Own a Fraction, Earn a Fortune: The Complete Guide to Co-investing in Art and Collectibles: How to Generate High Returns from Collectibles Through Fractional Ownership by Michael Fox-Rabinovitz is a comprehensive and insightful book detailing investing in collectibles. Michael Fox-Rabinovitz, Managing Partner of Chartwell Capital LLC has a vast amount of investment experience, sharing his advice with clients for many years. Here, he disseminates that information and expertise for those new to th ...more
Evelyn
Dec 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
No other book I have read goes into the logic and mathematical principles of collectible assets as deeply as this book does. It is so comprehensive, digestible and easy to read that I couldn’t put it down and I finished it in only three nights.

The promising author, Michael Fox-Rabinovitz, who is a successful investor with more than twenty years of experience, takes a complex topic and turns it into a child’s game. He made it simple for people with no previous education and not much experience o
Celeste
Dec 30, 2020 rated it really liked it
“Own a Fraction, Earn a Fortune” written by Michael Fox-Rabinovitz gives readers invaluable information and advice to invest their savings. The author has employed his experience in the field of Economics to compile this interesting and useful book. I liked it because it is different from all the books I have read about finance and it taught me about a world that I thought was reserved only to the wealthy ones. Mr Fox-Rabinovitz explains very clearly and in a way that is easy to understand and f ...more
Alfredo R
Dec 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Perfect for business people and the like

Before reading this book, I have never imagined being interested -or even intrigued about- collecting art and collectibles and making a profit.

“Own a Fraction, Earn a Fortune” by Michael Fox-Rabinovitz is a book that introduced me to this atypical, unfamiliar world of making money out of buying pieces of art and objects that are frequently collected.

This book has everything I needed to know about this unusual business. The information is clear, tidy and we
Susan B
Dec 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Michael Fox-Rabinovitz
Dec 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Nakul LP

• HUMANS, GODS, AND HYBRIDS: CHILD 19
  • Perfect: A Path to Love, Forgiveness and Transformation
  • TORC the CAT discoveries on the Farm
  • Bootstrapped Millionaire: Defying The Odds Of Business Hardcover
  • Red Bird (Quanta Chronicles Book 1)
  • Am I Burned out at Work?: A Self-Care Solution
  • Saving Me First 3: Unlocking What's Always Within Us
  • Man...F@#K!: The Honest Reality of Entrepreneurship
  • The Survival of the Richest: An Analysis of the Relationship between the Sciences of Biology, Economics, Finance, and Survivalism
  • Sami T. Rex in the City: A T-Rex’s Bedtime Routine Story and Children’s Nighttime Picture Book
  • Crime Beat Girl