Start by marking “On His Six (Summit Seduction SEAL Duet, #2)” as Want to Read:
On His Six (Summit Seduction SEAL Duet, #2)

On His Six (Summit Seduction SEAL Duet, #2)

A continuation of Flash Bang (book 1) in the Summit Seduction SEAL Duet. Not a standalone.

Blurb:

Maeve Ahern

No one ever really starts over. They drag their overweight suitcase filled with a haunting, dead fiancé and unzip it in a new location. That’s just facts of life. At least, it’s my life. Sure, I moved to Colorado for a fresh start, but my past with Rexy looms in eve
Published March 4th 2021

To ask other readers questions about On His Six, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about On His Six

Start your review of On His Six (Summit Seduction SEAL Duet, #2)
Steph's Romance Book Talk
4.25 Stars / 3 Steam Fans

More review thoughts to come.

Video review available in Week 10: Mar 7 – Mar 13, 2021, full weekly book reviews available on Steph's Romance Book Talk Patreon.

For other bookish content, check out my YouTube Channel: Steph's Romance Book Talk.
Ashley Carr, LSoR
Mar 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
The duet is complete and overall I would recommend reading these books. The first story draws you in that leaves you hanging and the second one complete the set nicely. I am glad that there wasn’t and extended wait time between the first and second book of the duet. In this story I been through the gamut of emotions, I laughed, cried and about threw my kindle across the room. Maeve and Lincoln are about to have it all, I said about, Maeve’s past and insecurities comes up to bite them in the bum ...more
Bookaholic Mommy
Mar 10, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Man!!!!!
I'm so grateful that I got the chance to have a front seat to read this duet ❤️ .
, the cliffy of the first book was soooo good ( as in a sharp edgy cliffy , you feel dying to know what happens next)
I LOVED This book, their love, the edginess of the way Linc loves, the calmness of Maeve (yet don't be fooled there .)
I already recommended the first book EVERYWHERE and to WHOMEVER listens.
The author is so humble and friendly and I love her ( I'm already stalking her EVERYWHERE.)
...
SO all
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Amazon US / Amazon CA / Amazon UK / Amazon AU

On His Six picks up right where Flash Bang left off, and the pace is non-stop from there on out. Maeve and Lincoln are now deep into their relationship and will need to figure out exactly how to be a couple, how to be in a relationship. This may be hard for someone like Maeve who's so used to counting on only herself, and for Lincoln, who's so used to not being able to trust his partner. But Turner is counting on them to get their act toge
Trish (Beautiful Chaos Reviews)
On His Six is the second book in the Summit Seduction duet. I immensely enjoyed Flashbang, and the cliffhanger was intense. This story picked up, and, honestly, I found this story frustrating on many levels. Although I understood Maeve had things she needed to work through and discover, her personality seemed to change dramatically between books. This personality change could be explained by the trauma in Flashbang, but it just seemed to me to be such a 180 that I struggled with the story. Howev ...more
Wendy Livingstone
Mar 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd part of this amazing duet and continues straight on from when “Flash Bang” ended. This is the perfect conclusion to Lincoln, Maeve, and little Tucker’s story. The chemistry between Lincoln and Maeve is combustible and undeniable. This is a well written story which is raw, gritty, heartbreaking, and with bad choices, suspense, family drama, action, twists, angst, secrets, passion, and love, which all leads to an addictive and all-consuming read. I look forward to reading more from ...more
Larissa Rye
Feb 28, 2021 rated it really liked it
A really great conclusion to Lincoln & Maeve’s story. After that crazy cliffhanger in the first book I was excited to pick off right where the first book ended.

The one thing I couldn’t believe was the lack of communication between Lincoln & Maeve. The secrets they kept from each other. When Maeve made that deal I wanted to punch my kindle. I mean in a way I get why she did it but also terrible idea. These two just couldn’t catch a break at all. They both made bad choices to try & save the other.
~lil maso~
Mar 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
I was so pleased the wait wasn’t a long one between the release of books in this duet after that incredible cliffhanger finish in book one, Flash Bang. The story literally continues on straight away and you are once again immersed into the world of Lincoln, Maeve and Turner. 🤐 That’s it, I am not giving away any more, you need to enjoy every bit of this story yourself.

There is an incredible amount of action and drama in this book, enough to whet your appetite for suspense and adventure for sure.
Mariana
(ENG-ESP)

✨ WOW. Just WOW.

I can’t tell you guys how I feel right now, this story is one I waited for since the moment I finished the first part. It was SO GOOD. I love, and I mean, LOVE, Maeve, Lincoln and Turner's story.

This one starts when the first ended and I have to thank Rachel for that. I didn't know this book could make me cry as much as the first one did but I was wrong. It touched my heart in so different ways and I'm so happy I read this: it's the perfect ending for this two characters
Robyn Corcoran
Mar 01, 2021 rated it really liked it

Crystal's Book World ~ Crystal Cordova
BRVW

I loved the second book tin this series, On His Six. Maeve and Lincoln became kind of my own peeps since last book. There was no slow start to this book, you were all in from the get go. I had to read the last chapter from the first book to make sure my memory was up to par of what we were getting into and I was so glad again for having the second book ready.

We have a lot more of Maeve and her thoughts. I feel for her because she really thinks she is not destined for love and happiness. Then she
Jessica
Feb 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
***This is Part 2 of the duet - do not start here or you will be lost!!!***

Part 1 was absolutely amazing and I loved it 100%. We left off at a spot in the story that had you desperate for more. I seriously could hardly wait to get my hands on part 2.

With that being said, I recommend reading them one after the other. For me, I felt a little lost since a couple of weeks had passed in between me reading part 1 and starting part 2. I had to stop reading part 2 and read the last two chapters of part
Jennifer Pierson
Mar 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
On His Six is the conclusion to Lincoln & Maeve's story but if you haven't met them yet, you HAVE TO START with Flash Bang (Book 1), otherwise you will never get the whole picture. Rachel Robinson threw us over a cliff with the ending of Flash Bang, and she picks it right up in On His Six with things happening that I'm not about to talk about for those of you who like to read ahead LOL! Things are bigger & more dangerous, and these two really need to communicate with each other better but hey, t ...more
TLBC
Mar 07, 2021 added it
My Review (ARC provided)
4 stars!

Wow, what a ride this duet was. Lincoln and Maeve just can’t catch a break, just when you think things are looking up for them something else happens.

Maeve is going to make you mad in this book, you’ll want to shake her and tell her to just communicate with Lincoln. And then you have Lincoln who isn’t being fully honest with everything either, thinking it’s best for Maeve to just keep things from her instead of being open. The angst
Ashley Jasper
Mar 09, 2021 rated it liked it
I have been waiting for this book since the heart stopping conclusion to Flash Bang. Thank goodness Rachel Robinson picks things up in the next breath because I had to know what was going on with Maeve and Lincoln (and sweet, sweet Turner).

That being said, I'm torn with my feelings for On His Six. I feel like there was too much back and forth with Maeve. For as strong and assured as she was, one minute she was all in and the next all of her old insecurities were pulling her away from what she w
Christi
Mar 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
3.75 stars - just for need to finish

This is the conclusion to Flash Bang.  If you have not read Flash Bang - STOP - Go read that before you try to read this.  This is not a standalone. Book 1 ends in a cliffy and I am thankful they were released close together - being able to jump from one to the other is extremely helpful when there are so many details to remember.

On His Six is just as dramatic and even slightly more frustrating than book one, Flash Bang. In my opinion, the lack of communicati
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
Mar 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: alpha-male, arc
This book picked up where the previous one left off. And I have to say it was good not having to wait forever for the next part in this duet. And I quickly got wrapped up in Lincoln, Maeve and Turner’s story.

So much was happening in this book. Lots of drama and action and suspense and you will be on the edge trying to read as quickly as possible so you could see what was going to happen next 😊

I have to say some parts definitely frustrated me. I wanted to scream at Maeve and Lincoln, like hello
reader_dreamer_4life
Mar 09, 2021 rated it really liked it
The duet is finally complete and what a conclusion and what a ride!!! Book 1 pulled me in, had me on the edge of my seat and then left me hanging with a cliffhanger. Book 2, continues right where Book 1 concluded and continues on with Maeve and Lincoln's romantic and suspenseful story. Riddled with suspense, secrets, insecurities, lies, and love Lincoln and Maeve's journey had me swooning, laughing, crying, feeling damn frustrated, gasping in shock and surprise, and sitting on the edge of my sea ...more
Julie Booklover
Mar 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2021, arc
A little housekeeping first, this is the second book of a duet; read Flash Bang first. Best if read close together. This book is the fabulous conclusion of Flash Bang.

We pick up right where book one leaves off. The story does not stop; we are on a fast-paced, lots of action journey. Emotions are everywhere, what will happen next, anger, and the suspense. Lincoln and Maeve are experiencing them as well: insecurities, family drama, and the damn past! This book kept me on the edge of my seat until
Jenna
Mar 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
On His Six is the continuation of Mauve's and Lincoln's story. Flash Bang must be read first to know what is going on!

On His Six - picks up right where Flash Bang left us and it's a whirlwind of an adventure - so many things happening and situations they are facing with plans being made but Mauve and Lincoln do lack communication fully about that. A lot of unexpected turns and the chemistry was off the charts between them. I absolutely adored Tucker, such a sweet kid and so much love to offer t
MelodiousBookNotes
Mar 11, 2021 rated it it was ok
Oh how I waited for this follow up to Flash Bang. I loved book 1 and couldn't wait for the cliffhanger to be resolved. Unfortunately, On His Six fell flat for me. Maeve got stupid and that was very frustrating. I couldn't believe the direction she was headed in this book and was very disappointed. Linc, bless him, stood by her side. Patience of a saint. I'm not sure what happened, but it felt like everything Linc and Maeve worked toward in their relationship in book 1 was totally forgotten and t ...more
Shirley
Feb 26, 2021 rated it really liked it
These two look like they're about to have it all when the story takes a turn. I wanted to reach out and knock some sense into someone, but through the rest of the book, the suspense and action kept me on the edge of my seat.
Read.Review.Repeat Blog
Feb 26, 2021 rated it really liked it
"The conclusion to Lincoln and Maeve's story. You really should read Flash Bang first if you haven't. This story picks up right where book 1 leaves off.
The raw emotion I felt was a knot in my chest, so many different feelings all at the same time. Anticipation, loss, anger, c
Lauren
Mar 04, 2021 rated it really liked it
The second piece in the Seal Summit Seduction diet by Rachel Robinson will not leave you disappointed. If you like your romance novels with a side of action movie, then look no further.

The first half of this duet had me hooked but this half definitely keeps you. There’s so much action, steam and smolder, and a little deception that it makes this book nearly impossible to put down.

Reviewed for A Book Nerd, A Book Seller, and A Bibliophile Blog.
A.BookNerd.Bookseller&Bibliophile.Blog

~Lauren💜
Frances
Shelves: arc-s
I am so happy to say there wasn't a huge wait for the second part of this story and that you pick up right where the last one left us.
I really liked this duet. It kept you involved, but also always wondering where the next part of the story will take you. I devoured both stories quickly.
The characters emotions are super relatable.
Definitely a favorite read of this year! I can't say too much and give away this great duet!
Kari Hansen
Mar 08, 2021 rated it really liked it
Love and relationships are never easy, and they become even more complicated when very important things aren’t shared. They both have difficult pasts which cause them to make certain decisions which they believe will protect the other, but things don’t always work out the way you plan.

Secrets, surprises and steam as Maeve and Lincoln take us on an action packed angst filled journey but seeing them find their way back to each other was well worth the ride.
KDRBCK
Feb 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
On His Six by Rachel Robinson is book two in her A Summit SEAL Series and tells Maeve and Lincoln's story.
For best reading experience I recommend to read the books in order.
The story starts out where the previous book was left off.
Lincoln and Maeve are on a fast paced, action packed journey that kept me in suspense from the start till the last page. A great read, 4,5 stars.
Sophie Ruthven
Mar 05, 2021 rated it really liked it
I didn't enjoy this one quite as much as the first one for some reason. The female main character irked me quite a bit, and the plot seemed a tiny bit rushed at times.
It could just be the head space I'm in right now.
You still get a lot of explanations with a dashes of action, so is still worth the read, and I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this author.
Ana
Mar 09, 2021 rated it really liked it
This book picks up right where Flash Bang ends, and boy does the action not stop. On His Six had action-packed twists and turns and lots of steam. The chemistry between Lincoln and Maeve is even hotter than it was in the first book, and I loved that the secondary characters also get their HAE. This book was couldn't-put-it-down hot. Loved it! ...more

• Axel (Police and Fire: Operation Alpha; Zeta Security #3)
  • Liam (Zeta Security #2)
  • Roped Tight (Ryker Ranch #4)
  • Concede (The Diamond Empire, #1)
  • Complicate (Deliver #9)
  • Fold (Complicated Parts, #1)
  • Savage Liar (Sinfully Savage #2)
  • King of Beasts, Book 1
  • Mourning Wood
  • Unbreakable (Cloverleigh Farms, #4)
  • Claimed (Armstrong Lovers, #1)
  • A Wolf's Hunger (The Norse Billionaire Shifters, #1)
  • Life Changer (Chicago First Responders, #2)
  • My Beautiful Neighbor (The Greene Family, #1)
  • Hot Single Dad (Book Boyfriends, #3)
  • Undeniable (Cloverleigh Farms, #2)
  • Priceless Ink (The Cortell Brothers Book 5)
  • Scott (Zeta Security #1)
Rachel grew up in a small, quiet town full of loud talkers. Her words were always only loud on paper. She has been writing stories and creating characters for as long as she can remember. After living on the west coast for many years she now resides in Colorado with her husband, two children, her hairless cat, and her dog, Polly.

News & Interviews

October has arrived, and this month’s batch of incoming titles features some big names, some much-anticipated sequels, and several exotic...