Start by marking “Filthy Rich Prince (Filthy Rich Billionaires #2)” as Want to Read:
Filthy Rich Prince (Filthy Rich Billionaires #2)

Filthy Rich Prince (Filthy Rich Billionaires #2)

He’s rich, ruthless, and royal. He will make her his wife…

Single mother Lily Morgan knows what it’s like to struggle. Not a day goes by that she doesn’t work hard to survive. But when she’s thrown in jail in a foreign country, she has no idea she’s about to come face to face with the prince who took her virginity and left her pregnant two years ago.

Nico Cavelli might’ve re
Published January 26th 2021 by H.O.T. Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Filthy Rich Prince, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Filthy Rich Prince

Start your review of Filthy Rich Prince (Filthy Rich Billionaires #2)
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
Jan 18, 2021 rated it really liked it
3.5 STARS
I love Lynn's military heroes and sinfully hot romantic suspense. But when I saw the blurb to this book, I'm pretty sure I may have salivated a little. It's a bit of a change of pace to what I'm used to from her, but no less satisfying. This was such a fun harlequin-y type of romance that hit the spot from beginning to finish.

Reeling from a devastating loss that's still fresh, Nico Cavelli is now the crown prince but with a reputation of a hellion. He's the tabloid's bad boy, always wi
Jan 23, 2021 rated it really liked it
ARC received from author

This is a reprint of an older novel with updates and new stuff (according to the author, I never read the original).

I didn't like Nico for most of the book. He was an arse. Lily didn't let him get away with much. Nico was right about one thing...everyone has their price. Once he gets his head out of his arse there is a beautiful apology and ending. I was expecting more from his former fiancee (maybe she'll get a book). I also wanted to see more of Rebecca and Alejandro (F
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
3.50 Stars

I don’t know how I feel about this book. On the one hand I enjoyed it, on the other hand I was frustrated reading this book.
I have to say I didn’t like Nico for the majority of this book. He was a total douche.

Lily and Nico met two years ago in New Orleans, the spent some time together but then Nico just disappeared, leaving Lilly with a little surprise. Two years later Lily ends up in jail in Montebianco after her boss asked her to do an assignment. And that’s how Nico finds her aga
Lynn Raye Harris
Jan 31, 2021 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
FILTHY RICH PRINCE is LIVE!

He will never show her any mercy. Or fall in love with her....

Join my VIP Reader List for exclusive content: http://bit.ly/2Hh0e2m

WHAT READERS ARE SAYING:

“A prince worth dreaming of!” ~ Goodreads review

“I didn't want it to end!” ~ Sweet Treats Book Blog

“...a roller coaster of a ride... Sexy and suspenseful!” ~ Goodreads review

“Nico is a ruthless a-hole for the majority of the book and I was so here for it. I was especially here for his ultimate fall. And is there any
RJ
not for me. too many details on manwhore hero's sex life. yuck

see: https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...
Kari Hansen
Jan 26, 2021 rated it really liked it
Lily is a journalist and a single mother who finds herself in Montebianco however what was supposed to be a business trip takes a dire turn when she finds herself imprisoned through no fault of her own. The last person she expected to see was Nico who wasn’t only a Prince but her child’s father as well.

Nico shared a brief relationship with Lily a few years earlier until he left with no further contact. Finding out he was a father was a surprise he wasn’t expecting especially as he is engaged to
Anna-marie
Jan 16, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is the Romance of Prince Nico Cavelli of Montebianco and Lily Morgan
Nico and Lily spent time together. She did not know who he really was. Had no idea he was a prince. After that magical time, he left and went back to his country. She found out she was pregnant, and had the baby.
Two years after their first meeting is where this story begins
Lily Morgan is a single mother, struggling to support her 18-month-old son, while working for a newspaper
She doesn't want the assignment in Montebianco,
Michelle the Romance Witch
The story of two people, finding their way back together after one fleeting but deep connection that was severed, Filthy Rich Prince, is another masterpiece by Harris. While some readers might not enjoy it as much, because certainly anti-hero stories are not for everyone, this one is beautifully written, filled with passion and the power of redemption. I loved every moment of getting to know Lily and seeing her spread her wings, even under the oppressive new life she was forced to step into. She ...more
♥️Fantasy Land  Book Reviewer♥️
*First time reading author

For my first time reading Lynn Harris this wasn't a bad read. Filthy Rich Prince is a contemporary read that brings you to a different land with a self-righteous prince that thinks he owns everything including the woman he used to enjoy.

When Lily ends up in Nico's dungeon on trump up charges he finds out that she gave birth to his son. Well, that just cannot happen. He must have her and his son back with him. So Nico decides to uproot Lily's life and his sons to get th
Angie
This book was originally published by Harlequin as Cavelli’s Lost Heir and is now revised and expanded. It might be easiest to say neither handled any situation very well. Lily and Nico both run hot or cold to the extreme. There’s a lot of drama and a whole lot of angst. All of that makes their HEA satisfying. I’m very curious about the twice “jilted” bride, Antonella.

I received a copy of this book from the author for an honest review.

Donna
Jan 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is book 2 in the Filthy Rich Billionaires

This is an amazing read from Lynn. I believe that it was published under a different name before

Nico has 3 things about him which Lily never could have expected when they first met. Nico's totally rich, extremely ruthless, and most of all he's royal. In-fact he's the Crown Prince Nico is so determined to make Lily his wife and Crown Princess........

Lily

My name is Lily Morgan and a single mum to a beautiful baby boy. I know what it's like to live wit
Kathleen Boston
Feb 19, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Filthy Rich Prince

A fateful meeting two years ago ends up with special consequences. Can they now find their way back to each other and the love they deserve.
D Kaye
Feb 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Filthy Rich Prince

This book was so good. Story went back & forth & I wasn’t sure they’d come through it all. But once again an amazing Happy Ending that was all worth it. Thank you Lynn, you never fail with your stories...
Jenny
Jan 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Filthy Rich Prince

Let me start by saying that I am a HUGE fan of Lynn Raye Harris's HOT series and it's spin off series. I was excited to see that she was giving us something new, or well new to me. That being said I had a hard time getting into this one at first. I can't tell you how many times I picked it up and put it down. Mostly because Prince Nico made me angry lol. It took until around chapter 5 or 6 to really grab a hold of me and then I couldn't put it down...even when Nico was behavin
whatjtreads
Jan 26, 2021 rated it really liked it
Rich Filthy Prince is a standalone book, but there are certainly familiar characters if you've read some books in the Lynn Raye Harris Filthy Billionaire world. Nico's the second son of a ruling nation Montebianco, who's getting ready to marry a princess from a neighboring kingdom to mutually strengthen their economy. When he gets a call about an American woman who may be stealing precious artifacts from his country, he discovers that she is more than just a possible thief. Lily's had Nico's son ...more
Liza
Jan 24, 2021 rated it really liked it
I had missed this book from Lynn Raye Harris upon its original release, and am really glad she has reissued the books in the Filthy Rich Billionaires series. I was pulled in from page 1 of Lily and Nico's story in Filthy Rich Prince.

I'm a big fan of a reunion romance, and when you add in a super sexy prince, it is like catnip for me. I loved Lily from the very first page. She is strong and hardworking and will absolutely do anything to protect her son. Nico took me a bit longer to love. He truly
Jennifer Pierson
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Filthy Rich Prince definitely brought on some emotion (mostly rage), but I couldn't put it down for anything. That's not really a surprise since I LOVE LOVE LOVE this author's work but Nico definitely got on my very last nerve. He wasn't playing his royalty role when he met Lily, and they spent a HOT night together, however, when she woke up, he was gone, but he left something behind. Lily is a single mother who is doing her very best to take care of her son, and when she's left with no choice b ...more
Terri
Feb 03, 2021 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Filthy Rich Prince...

A Filthy Rich Billionaires book 2. Ok I hate/love this book. It had Nico , who we briefly met in a previous book. So seriously beginning to end with hella angsty drama. A bit of WTF twists and turns. But what made me aggy was Lily's continuous childish behavior.Yes ish happens and she was caught up in a worldwide of craziness but the behavior again and again made this book difficult to read. Absolutely love the author but the book not so much.
Sara
Jan 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Nico and Lily are from entirely different backgrounds plus they have both been through so much drama that it’s no wonder their relationship is intensely challenging.

Nico is shocked and extremely upset to learn he has a son he didn’t know anything about and that Lily is in jail in his country.

Lily is upset when Nico appears outside her jail cell and appears not to recognize her from their time together two years prior. She had been wrongly arrested for having stolen antiquities which is how Nico
David Bergman
Jan 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nico, Lily & Danny reunite for love

Nico is well portrayed as a man who won the heart of Lily, two years ago and disappeared. Lily has to finish a travel guide for her small town newspaper and has to go to a European nation to complete it.
She purchases a couple pieces of statues from a street vendor and is arrested for stealing museum treasures. The details is brought to the Crown Prince who interviews her and confirming she is the woman he left two years ago. Nico is revealed.
The book is well w
Jeriann Fisher
Jan 31, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Lily and Nick Rocky Road to Happiness

Nick is a prince of a small Italian-like country who learns that the lovely young American woman he'd met two years previously in New Orleans North as a 18-month old son who looked just like him. An illegitimate child himself (recently elevated to Crown Prince status following the death of his older brother) Nick forces marriage on Lily. The pair go through trials and high angst on their way to happiness and they have to learn forgiveness.

An enjoyable read.
Viktoria Hergovich
Jan 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Filthy Rich Prince is book #2 in the Filthy Rich Billionaires series by Lynn Raye Harris.
It can be read as standalone.

Lily Morgan is a single mother, who thought she would never see the father of her child again. When Lily is imprisoned in a foreign country, only Nico Cavelli - the father of her child and a real prince - can bring her back to her baby.

I really enjoyed their journey to being a family - they had a very rough start and had to learn to be together, to live in the line of duty, witho
Delaine Mclafferty
I loved it

What a women goes through when she loves a man that wants her but Lord knows he has no idea he loves her back. He just wants his son but knows she needs to be his for him to be with Danny. Sounds like a nightmare to me. Will he ever be able to be the man she had once met? A great book to pick up for an unforgettable night of reading.
lowkeyreader
Jan 26, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is definitely different than other Lynn's books I've read. I've only been reading her military romances but I really enjoyed Nico and Lily's story. It was an amazing read for me. I need to read back the first book.

2 years ago, when they first met, Lily did not know of Nico's true identity. As a result of that night, they had a son that Nico didn't know of. When he came to know about their son, he was doing everything he thought he should in order to have his son with him. There are a lot of
Linda Ketter
Jan 25, 2021 rated it really liked it
Surprise baby ... fairytale princess ... one night stand. So many things going on in this book. Lily is a girl from the wrong side of town. Nico is a prince on leave sowing his wild oats. One night in New Orleans. Now she has a baby and he is the crown prince who has no clue he's a daddy.

Will she tell Nico he's a daddy? Will he let her go to raise his son in America? Will she become the fairytale princess or go back to living paycheck to paycheck? Is that what she really wants for her child, kno
Renee Entress
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: read-2021, arc, series
4.5 Stars

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Filthy Rich Revenge (Filthy Rich Billionaires #1)

This is Lily and Nico’s story. Lily knows all about struggling. When she is placed in jail, she once again sees the man who took her virginity and left her a son to take care of and support. He is mad and thinks she kept his son a secret from him on purpose. He is going to get her out of jai
Toi
Jan 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome Read

Nico and Lilly knew each other two years ago, but she's been thrown into a jail cell for trying to sneak national treads out of the county, no one will believe her that she bought them at a shop - but is she in for a surprise when she's brought into Nico's office an he questions her about the surprise she didn't tell him about.
Mary Smith
Jan 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
You will love this book! I couldn't put it down because of the back and forth sass between Nico and Lily.
This book is different from Lynn's sexy hot military men, but you will not put it down.
Lily and Nicole met a couple of years ago and had a very hot and romantic evening. Nice is called home for business as a Prince. Lily finds out she is pregnant but doesn't try to find him.
Two years later, he comes after Lily to get Daniel, his son. He tells Lily he is taking both of them home to the Kingdom
Jan 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book is a beauty and the beast type of story and you can really get on board with Nico as the beast. Lily had met Nico a few years ago and and have a rather rocky reunion. This story is about their reconnection and how they overcome the difficulties they face. A great read.
U.M. Hiram
Jan 23, 2021 rated it really liked it
Prince Nico Cavelli was placed on the throne unexpectedly, after a tragic event, then finds out he has an heir. Lily Morgan is the mother of his toddler son and the one he thought got away after a New Orleans tryst. Feelings of anger, betrayal and bewilderment drove Nico to make demands of Lily that he was not going to back down from, especially when it came to keeping his newfound family dynamic in proximity.

Stubbornness and past experiences also were factors that threatened to derail the love
« previous 1 3 next »
Lynn Raye Harris is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of sizzling military romantic suspense novels and contemporary romance novels. She lives in Alabama with her husband (former military), her cat, and her American Saddlebred horse.

Find me on Amazon!