Start by marking “Night Moves (The Country Club Murders, #12)” as Want to Read:
Night Moves (The Country Club Murders, #12)

Night Moves

(The Country Club Murders #12)

Spring is in the air, and Ellison Russell has places to go, people to see, bodies to find. Strike that. For once, Ellison doesn’t discover the body.

When Detective Anarchy Jones investigates a friend’s husband’s murder, Ellison can’t help but get involved.

Now she’s waist-deep in toxic gossip, struggling with the soaring heights and nocuous lows of her teenager’s mood swings
Kindle Edition
Published February 23rd 2021 by J & M Press

To ask other readers questions about Night Moves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Night Moves

Start your review of Night Moves (The Country Club Murders, #12)
Brenda
Feb 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
May 1975 and the world loves avocado.

While Max & Pansy keep the neighborhood yards refreshed, Ellison's social circle are catching up with each other at wedding showers. Ellison and Anarchy are engaged but a date hasn't been set yet = its not been a year since Henry died. This time Anarchy finds the body - okay he's a homicide cop but the deceased is from the Country Club set that Ellison is a part of and he could use her help with gossip overheard while she's at social events. Who done it and w
DianeG
Feb 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Ellison and Anarchy are in love and talking weddings while Ellison’s mother is up to her old tricks of derailing the two, one of Ellison’s old flames is out to make a play and danger makes a visit. Beware, there are dead bodies and almost dead bodies and I found myself laughing and reaching for the Kleenex before I reached the end. A very satisfying read with wonderful characters and a mystery that won’t be solved halfway into the book.
Dianne Jessie
Feb 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Do not start this late at night unless you’re off the next day!

Another fabulous addition to this series! This is only historical mystery series I read, and it never disappoints! Ellison and Anarchy, Aggie, Grace, the pups, a not-so-new new neighbors who shakes things up... A must read!
Rose Mcclarin
Feb 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
If you enjoy mysteries you're going to love following Ellison and Anarchy's adventures on this roller coaster ride to finding the killer. Love the characters and the flashback to the 70's. Definitely recommend this book and this series, once I started reading I couldn't put it down. ...more
Anne
Feb 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Another great story. I love these books. Thank you Ms Mulhern for sharing your work. I’ve always regarded Ellison’s mother as overbearing and relentless but harmless. This time she kind of got on my nerves. Can’t wait for the next one. #writefaster
Sabrina
Absolutely loved it

Each book just gets better and better . Can not wait for Anarchy and Ellison to tie the knot. The next book can’t get here soon enough
Kristi
Feb 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Every book in this series is exceptional. These characters live and breathe and I find myself getting lost in the world of Ellison and Anarchy from the first word to the very last. Julie Mulhern is an extremely talented writer!
pamtxmom
Another nail biting mystery

Julie's stories never disappoint. Night Moves is fast paced and witty. It was so good that I read it in a few hours.
Lisa Schawe
Grandma
Another Winner

Julie Mulhern has come through again with another gripping “Country Club Mystery” winner. This one is life changing for Ellison.
First there is a body that Ellison didn’t find, an old flame moves in next door and Max and Pansy aren’t in doggie love any more. Could this be a signal that things might change for Ellison and Anarchy also. Mother certainly hopes so !!!
So many of Julie’s vivid characters run through this story, including some new ones for us. I love, love, love these bo
Jeanie Jackson
Shelves: 2021-faves, 2021-read
It is no surprise that Night Moves, the 12th book in Julie Mulhern's Country Club Murders series, is an amazing novel; all of her books are outstanding, But even in this fun and gripping mystery series, Night Moves stands out as awesome. Wit, laugh out loud moments, awww moments, tears, and frustration, create an emotional whirlwind that kept me up from the time it landed on my Kindle shortly before midnight until I finished it about 4 o'clock in the morning and it was worth every minute.
Feb 24, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2021
Night Moves by Julie Mulhern is the latest installment in The Country Club Murders and just like the first 11 it’s a home run. If you like a smart, likable main character, sarcastic banter, 1970s nostalgia, and a twisty caper you’ll love this series.
Louann W Hall
Bonnie
beverly hamlin
Colleendearborn
Feb 23, 2021
Julie Mulhern is the USA Today bestselling author of The Country Club Murders and the Poppy Fields Adventures.

She is a Kansas City native who grew up on a steady diet of Agatha Christie. She spends her spare time whipping up gourmet meals for her family, working out at the gym and finding new ways to keep her house spotlessly clean--and she's got an active imagination. Truth is--she's an expert at

The Country Club Murders (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • The Deep End (The Country Club Murders #1)
  • Guaranteed to Bleed (The Country Club Murders Book 2)
  • Clouds in my Coffee (The Country Club Murders, #3)
  • Send in the Clowns (The Country Club Murders #4)
  • Watching the Detectives (The Country Club Murders #5)
  • Cold as Ice (The Country Club Murders #6)
  • Shadow Dancing (The Country Club Murders, #7)
  • Back Stabbers (The Country Club Murders, #8)
  • Telephone Line (The Country Club Murders #9)
  • Stayin' Alive (Country Club Murder #10)

News & Interviews