Start by marking “This Hurt (This Boy #2)” as Want to Read:
This Hurt (This Boy #2)

This Hurt

(This Boy #2)

Camilla didn’t know anything could feel like This Hurt…

Camilla thought she’d left her past behind. Leaving public school for the elite halls she walks now should have been her fresh start. Her chance to be the girl she wants to be, not the girl other people think she is—most of all, to be the girl for Hunter Beck.

But she can’t seem to outrun the rumors that chase her, an
Published January 19th 2021 by Paige Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about This Hurt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about This Hurt

Start your review of This Hurt (This Boy #2)
Books, Booze & Bon Voyage
Jan 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
This Boy ended on a cliffhanger and I was looking forward to finding out what was going to happen with this couple. This Hurt starts exactly where This Boy finished and continues the tale of all the ups and downs of the relationship between Hunter Beck and Camilla Hanson. This series must be read in order as the story is told over a trilogy and you won’t get the final conclusion until book 3. This review has no spoilers for This Boy.

Hunter has thrown a spanner in the works and done something unf
Krista Webster
Jan 15, 2021 rated it really liked it

Hunter has thrown a spanner in the works and done something unf
Maddie (Bookaholic_Dreamer)
3.75/3.85 ⭐️

This Hurt is book 2 in the This Boy series by Jenna Scott. It starts right from the cliffhanger in the first book This Boy .

I had some of the same issues again with this book that I did with the first book. The overly slow pace to the story, but also this time I felt like there was just too much about Camilla and her emotions. I get she was going through a lot at the time. But honestly it felt like not only was she repeating herself with saying how she felt. It felt so lo
Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)
Jan 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Her time at public school was a distant memory, she closed the book on it months ago and was really hoping to keep it at bay. But as with all dark little secrets, there is always someone just waiting to help them see the light of day.

Camilla has everything she could want right now, Hunter and her found their way back to one another and are really happy. She never expected being the center of someone's world could be so good. Their future looks bright as school nears it's end and college plans a
Rachel
Jan 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing
THIS HURT is the follow up to This Boy and releases January 19. The second I finished This Boy I couldn’t wait for the next book to come out as it left off on an intense cliffhanger. THIS HURT picked up right where the first left off without any unnecessary rehashing of events.

The last chapter here doesn’t leave readers on as much of a cliffhanger, but it’s definitely an “omg what’s going to happen now” kind of moment.

I highly recommend fans of YA romance read this trilogy - note they have to b
Heather  The Hatters
Jan 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
This Hurt picks right up where This Boy leaves off. With this being said prepare yourselves for another emotional roller coaster. Hunter and Camilla may have found their way back to each other. Happiness is something they both need and deserve. Their love shines through and Camilla has finally found out what it feels like to be number 1 to someone. As this school year ends plans are being made for their futures. The big question is what happens when something from the past sneaks up and threaten ...more
ilashreads
Jan 19, 2021 rated it it was ok
Camilla is strong despite events that would tear most people down. I was less of a fan of Hunter in this book. He was entitled, controlling, and toxic when it came to Camilla.

I did like that this book picked up right where This Boy ended. It just fell short for me because of the toxic relationship the main characters had.

I might read the next book as this one ends in a cliffhanger with unanswered questions. I want to see how Camilla and Hunter's story ends.
Karin
Jan 18, 2021 rated it really liked it
Hunter and Camilla’s story picks right up from the last book and even though there connection is fierce Hunter has to work hard to get back in Camilla’s good graces after he did the last thing you’d think but he loves her so much he’s willing to put in the work. These two are sweet together and I’m hoping what’s to come in last book will answer the major question lurking for me!?
Ana Elena
Jan 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
An unbelievably exhilarating, action-packed roller-coaster of explosive emotions that will forever enrapture the readers with this heartbreakingly captivating tale about love and loss!
Michelle
Neepa Shah-Chittur
Jan 12, 2021

This Boy (3 books)
  • This Boy (This Boy #1)
  • This Love (This Boy #3)

News & Interviews