Start by marking “I Lost My Compass on the Bermuda Triangle and Dream Five” as Want to Read:
I Lost My Compass on the Bermuda Triangle and Dream Five

I Lost My Compass on the Bermuda Triangle and Dream Five

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  1 rating  ·  1 review
An exciting tale of adventure, self-discovery, and courage, from the author of Confessions of a Traveler: The Observations of Alien 597. A must-read science fiction novella!

Sophia Lorenzo awoke with no memory or identity and given a mission to murder a mysterious man named Murich Rhys. What will she do? There’s only one way to find out as she heads to his castle and embark
100 pages
Published December 7th 2020

Be the first to ask a question about I Lost My Compass on the Bermuda Triangle and Dream Five

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·
 ·  1 rating  ·  1 review

Start your review of I Lost My Compass on the Bermuda Triangle and Dream Five
Jessica Belmont
Apr 05, 2021 rated it really liked it
I wanted to read I Lost My Compass At the Bermuda Triangle and Dream Five by Clara L Molina, because of the title. I knew this was going to be a unique read, and I was right.

There is so much happening in a small amount of time. I wish this was longer, because I wanted more. However, what I did get was great. This is such a unique, quirky read, it is difficult to put into words.

This is hard to review because I think this is best experienced without a lot of preconceived notions. I recommend check

News & Interviews

Psychological thrillers that will leave your head spinning. Cold cases, detectives hot on a trail, unreliable narrators, and a dash of poison...