Start by marking “Wallflower (Redemption #5)” as Want to Read:
Wallflower (Redemption #5)

Wallflower

(Redemption #5)

She’d spent her entire life as a wallflower, hiding from the rest of the world.

Willow Thorne had gotten really good at blending in with the wallpaper. The shy, quiet little mouse was more comfortable spending her days in her protective little bubble. Then she met a big, burly mechanic who looked really good on a motorcycle and made her feel things she’d never felt before.

G
Published 2021

Start your review of Wallflower (Redemption #5)
Jessica Prince
Jun 24, 2021 added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mine, my-books
1-CLICK your copy NOW
FREE in KINDLE UNLIMITED!!

description
Izzie d
Jenifer Briggs
*deep sigh.*

I tried guys. I truly did. I have been looking forward to Stone's book ever since we were introduced to him in the Civil Corruption series, and what little we knew about him intrigued me to no end. There is nothing better than a growly, gruff of a man who falls to a pile of goo over the woman who finally captured his heart. But what we got here was so far from that, and quite honestly it's so disheartening how much I dislike the men in this series.

So here we have Willow, who doesn't
Jenn the Readaholic
Oh, I wasn’t prepared for the emotions this story would bring. Stone and Willow almost broke my heart because she put herself out there, only to be crushed by his insecurities more than once. And when she was done with being the nice girl, the world went up in flames around them. And those flames made Stone determined to push Willow into being HIS. After all, he was already hers, whether he admitted it or not. Stone just had to wrap his head (and hers) around why he’d done certain things to make ...more
BookSmackedMel
Jul 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First what you need to know is when this book landed on my kindle. I squealed, legit full on squealed out loud. I look forward to every book Jessica writes, I know that it's a book that I will pick up and not put down until it's done and Wallflower was no exception to this.

Wallflower hits all my boxes when it comes to what I look for in a romance, and especially in a small town romance. It gave me the butterflies, it had me giggling, it made me flustered and had me cursing from time to time.

I
Raine
Jul 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Stone and Willow

This story is about Stone, a sexy tattooed mechanic biker, who is the older brother of Shane from Bittersweet. The female MC is Willow who is the extremely shy, awkward receptionist of Elite Security. Willow starts crushing on Stone when he comes into Elite Security to see his brother-in-law Jensen.

I love how Willow slowly comes out of her shy shell and starts living her life and Stone starts to realize how perfect she is for him. Some drama, but not as angsty as the previ
Melluvsbooks
Kahea
***5 ‘In.F*cking.Awe’ Stars***

You know those memes that start off with “Just one more chapter…” and ends with the bookworm reading many more chapters or just finishing the book?

Weeeeelllll...that was this book for me because once I started, putting it down was not an option. I got totally sucked into Willow and Stone’s journey and loved every sweet, awkward, frustrating, smexy moment and really, REALLY wished it didn’t have to end.

I adored Willow with all her shy, awkward, flustered, sweet,
Sarah Light
Shelves: arc-s
Hear ye, hear ye, the wizard of words has graced us with her presence again and taken pity on her humble readers. Wallflower by Jessica Prince is a continuation of The Redemption series, book five in this contemporary small town romance series.

From the moment I met Willow in the previous books, I was dying to get my hands on her story. Willow is like so many women out there, a wallflower waiting to blossom, but sometimes that flower needs something a little more than water and sunshine to bloss
Cheryl O'Harney
Jul 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another fantastic read from our very own Queen of Alphas. Jessica Prince is back with the fifth book from her Redemption series, and as usual she doesn't disappoint. This time round there’s not so much intense drama going on, Wallflower is more of an emotional, angst filled read, there’s humour, sadness, anger and some bittersweet moments keeping us readers hooked throughout as we get to witness Willow, the lead female protagonist find her true self as she blossoms, going from wallflower to butt ...more
Emily
Gavin "Stone" Hendrix knew that Willow Thorne had a huge crush on him, he also knew he would never go there. Willow is shy, blushes easily and is not a one night stand type of gal and Stone knows that he will never be in a long term relationship with any women after his upbringing.

Willow has a huge crush on Stone but she also has a lot going on with her life and her ailing father. She has been picking up the slack for her sisters and not putting herself first, after a moment that has her realizi
Liz Booker [Liz's Luscious Reads]
I really liked this, cliché but then again not. Glad the angst was minimal and there was no outside force working against them. An enjoyable read.
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Amazon US / Amazon Worldwide

Willow's not one to draw attention to herself. In fact, she prefers not be the focus of anyone's attention but her dad's, whose deteriorating health is causing him to not recognize her most of the time. There is one man she fantasizes about, but she's the opposite of his type, and he turns her into an awkward mess whenever she's near him. But what happens when an encounter causes him to turn his attention to her? Does she take the scraps he throws her? Or demand h
Franci Neill
5 Getting the HEA She So Desperately Deserves Stars!!!

GAH!!! I'm SO IN LOVE with this book!! Ms. Prince has managed to break my heart into pieces but then beautifully puts it back together again!!! If there’s two people that are perfect for each other it’s Willow and Stone. They’re both so damaged in different ways, but their hurts are deep and painful.

I’m not going to lie, there were points in this book that I just wanted to punch a few characters, specifically those related to Willow. This
MiDouradoP
Jul 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Perfect!

This is definitely a go-to author for me, and this book is a clear example why.

I'm crazy about her small towns, the stories she builds and her characters. I also love the friendships she creates.
Inconvenient and rude people under the guise of honest and close friends are one of my huge pet peeves in books. But the friendships Jessica writes always manage to warm my heart.
The friends she creates are honest, loyal and completely supportive. Even the nosier ones know how to respect and supp
Maryanne DeWitt
Jul 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I could NOT put this book down. I can’t tell you the last time I read a book in one sitting, but I happily did with this one! Jessica Prince is the master of secondary characters and giving you more and more so that you can’t possibly wait ONE MORE SECOND for their story. I was checking my email every hour for notification that the ARC for Wallflower was released and as soon as I did, I dove right in.

You’ll remember Stone from Shane’s book as the older brother who helped raise her when their mo
Cyle
Jessica Prince does it again, Wallflower is the 5th book in her contemporary romance series Redemption, based in a small town in a tight knit community. Prince knows her readers, she's a master at connecting each book to each other without the feeling of overwhelming us with so many characters, its always majorly focused on the main duo.

Wallflower follows Willow, the shy and sometimes awkward office assistant for Elite Security, a bunch of alpha males who have her back. But she has finally hit
Lexi
Jul 12, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“Men like him didn’t go for women like me. He was big and bold; I was small and timid. He was sex on thick, athletic legs and I was the very definition of Plain Jane. He rode a motorcycle and I could barely keep my balance on a bicycle.”

Y’ALL. When I say we binged this book, I mean we BINGED it! I absolutely love Jessica Prince’s Redemption series, and not just because I’m a former Tennessean. The big, broody heroes. The saucy heroines. (And don’t even get me started on Aurora, because PLEASE t
Charlene
Jul 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love Jessica Prince’s small town romances, and not just for the usual things, but for the amazing connections between the characters through family, friendship, love or all three!

Painfully shy Willow and sexy, tattooed biker, Stone should never work...they’re too different. He’s her crush...the man she knows will never notice her. She’s not his type because he doesn’t do relationships, but the fact that he finds her awkwardness cute and she brings out all the protective alpha male in him, def
Sandra
Stone and Willow’s story is exactly what I have been looking for. Willow the sweet, shy wallflower crushing on the broody and sexy mechanic, never seeing it going anywhere. She feels out of his league and is normally tongue-tied and awkward whenever she is around him. Stone, aware of her feelings towards him, cannot and will not go anywhere near that. It was not until she was put in a position where she needed his help that his fierce protective instinct towards her started to emerge. But he fou ...more
Deanna
Willow is not seen by anyone around her. Her sisters take advantage of her. The only one that sees her is her father and since he’s sick with Alzheimer's, she's losing him slowly. This story is gripping from the start. You wanna yell at Willow’s family to stop using her and be there for her when she needs it.
Stone is a tattooed badass mechanic, who has brooding down to a science! He is drawn to Willow and he can’t figure out why, so he does what all broody men do...push her away.

There is soo mu
Carrie
Jul 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Stone & Willow's story is a bit of a roller coaster. She's super shy & flustered around him, her crush is well known (yes, even to him), and she has a whole bunch of stress going on in her life! She needs some friends, a stiff drink, and a hug!

What she gets is ... well, really, she does end up w/ all of that. Plus the hot & cold act from Stone, which made me want to smack him.

Even w/ the wanting to smack him thing, I DID like him. He has a rescue pupper, he's protective, and once he allows him
Ri
Jul 05, 2021 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Anytime I see that this author has a new book out, I find myself grinning like a loon. There is a reason that she is one of my favorites and this book is an example of why. She always knows how to balance, small-town romance, likable characters, and a plausible story in order to create the best romance. That was the case with this book.

I enjoyed watching Willow and stone come into their own people in this book. I could relate to Willow because I know what it is like to feel overshadowed
Kayla Tynes
Jul 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m a sucker for roughened bad boy falls for shy, awkward girl, and this one definitely did not disappoint. I loved everything about Stone, everything from his motorcycle and cars down to his damaged soul. He was just the perfect hero. I loved Willow just as much. I loved how she came across timid and shy but deep down is no door mat and will definitely take care of herself and those she loves. Her relationship with her dad is beautiful and I loved reading the scenes with him.

Willow and Stone w
Renee Entress
Jul 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2021, arc, series
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, secrets, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Bad Alibi (Redemption Book 1)
Crazy Beautiful (Redemption #2)
Bittersweet (Redemption #3)
Guilty Pleasure (Redemption #4)

This is Willow and Gavin (Stone)’s story. She has liked Stone from afar, but she is super shy. She is quiet and spends her time working and taking care of her father. When her car breaks down Stone helps her to get to
Michelle Duncan
Jul 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Jessica Prince is quickly becoming one of my go-to authors! She has a way with words and creating characters that I can emotionally relate to and she did just that with Willow. She crafted such a relatable MWC that I felt as if she reached into my soul and pulled out all of my personal characteristics! Amazing, amazing job with characters.

This storyline was super cute and unique. I loved the back and forth banter and the buildup and sexual tension was HOT. When they finally gave into those feel
Susana
Jul 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely love the shy h, gruff/tough H that fights the connection between them trope. This story thoroughly indulged my love for this. As soon as this book arrived in my hot little hands, I sat down and read it all in one sitting. It was everything I was anticipating and Jessica Prince did not disappoint.
Willow is a painfully shy receptionist for a security company and has a huge crush on Gavin “Stone” Hendrix, resident hunky mechanic biker. While she and Stone get to know each other, Will
Stephanie
Jul 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Willow & Stone’s story was everything. My favorite Jessica Prince book to date!

I loved how imperfectly perfect Willow & Stone were for each. They brought out the best out of each other. I loved watching them banter and challenge each other.

Everything that was happening with Willow’s family really hit close to home for me and I definitely ugly cried more than once while reading. Willow & Stone’s journey was not always easy, but worth it in the end.

I am not sure what journey Jessica Prince will
Erin
Jul 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-2021
Augh, the ending totally gutted me! I’m cry when I think back on it. Willow is the perfect definition of a wallflower and a pushover. She finally decides that’s enough and stands up to her sisters(FINALLY) and Stone, the guy she’s wanted since he rolled into town. Stone was the bad, biker boy that would never settle down and lived girl to girl. Willow throws Stone for a loop because she’s not the wallflower he once thought she was and his feeling start evolving. This book was so good and a cute, ...more
Ashley
Jul 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is book #5 in the Redemption Series by Jessica Prince. I would suggest reading the books in order since the characters cross over into the other books and some things might not make sense.

Willow is a very lovely women who is shy and ends up taking on to much while her sisters use her, her dad lives alone and she does most of the checking in on him, shopping, cooking.

Stone is a Biker, Car guru, mechanic that doesn't believe in love because of his upbringing (raising his younger sister and
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Born and raised around Houston, Jessica is a self proclaimed caffeine addict, connoisseur of inexpensive wine, and the worst driver in the state of Texas. In addition to being all of these things, she’s first and foremost a wife and mom.
Growing up, she shared her mom and grandmother’s love of reading. But where they leaned toward murder mysteries, Jessica was obsessed with all things romance.
Whe

Redemption (5 books)
  • Bad Alibi (Redemption #1)
  • Crazy Beautiful (Redemption, #2)
  • Bittersweet (Redemption #3)
  • Guilty Pleasure (Redemption #4)