Start by marking “The Rosary in Space and Time” as Want to Read:
The Rosary in Space and Time

The Rosary in Space and Time

Ruth Rees emphasizes the biblical sources of this beautiful form of contemplative prayer which focuses on the salvation history of Jesus Christ and his mother Mary. She makes profound theological issues accessible to readers of all ages and backgrounds; more - the book leaves the reader with a rare sense of reassurance and tranquillity. It is like a garden, quiet, scented, ...more
Published June 8th 2007 by Liturgy Training Publications (first published September 1st 2004)

To ask other readers questions about The Rosary in Space and Time, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Rosary in Space and Time

Jenni Genevieve
May 06, 2017 rated it did not like it
I bought this book because i'm a spiritual person and I have a deep love of rosaries. I respect and enjoy aspects of all religions and spiritual ideas.

I bought a lot of books to do with rosaries to improve my knowledge and my spiritual experience of rosaries, because I make them, and I really enjoy it.

I found the author to be an interesting person, having converted from Judaism to Christianity, and I was looking forward to hearing her views.

Very early on in the book she explains how she was out
John
Dec 04, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: spiritual
Interesting perspective and reflections on each of the mysteries of the Rosary, including the "new" Luminous Mysteries. Also the author is a Jewish Catholic convert and brings an interesting Jewish perspective on the historical background behind each of the mysteries of the Rosary.
Diane
Feb 18, 2014 rated it liked it
This short book is an aid to meditating on the twenty mysteries of the rosary. The author draws on her research, and on her own background in Judaism, to paint scenes of daily life and customs in first century Palestine.
Thomas Salerno