Start by marking “All The Wrong Shelves” as Want to Read:
All The Wrong Shelves

All The Wrong Shelves

(The Without Filter Series #2)

Nessa Ravn couldn’t have picked a better time to look for a library ghost.

Zander is making the right decisions to fight the indifference that has shaped his life. When one of those decisions leaves him temporarily homeless, he never expected to gain a new friend.
Nessa is real, she’s honest, and she believes in him. Zanders longs to be authentic. He’s been pretendi

Published February 25th 2021 by Cannoli Books

To ask other readers questions about All The Wrong Shelves, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All The Wrong Shelves

Start your review of All The Wrong Shelves
Deborah
Jan 30, 2021 rated it really liked it
This felt like a genuine love story, I fell in love with them as they love with each other. This is the second book in the series however can be read as a standalone, although you get to see some of the couple from the first book as this follows Ollie’s sister, and I love their brother sister interactions.

There are a few tropes I could attach to this storyline but I don’t want to limited it those because this story was so heart warming and wonderful, I just want you to dive in and give it a try
Ceylan (CeyGo)
Feb 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021
Last year, Felicia Blaedel reached out to ask if I would be interested in reading her debut novel “𝗖𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗣𝗲𝗯𝗯𝗹𝗲𝘀” and I’m so glad I said yes, because it was one of my favourite reads of the year !⁣

So when she asked if I would be interested in the second book in the series, I of course jumped at the chance.⁣

Felicia writes the most realistic and endearing love stories you really do have to read both of these if you haven’t already! ⁣

𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗦𝗵𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘀⁣
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️💫⁣

I loved Nessa
Feb 14, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: aty-2021, gifted
4.5

This is the second in the series but can be read as a standalone. You do get to know Nessa and Zander a little bit in the first book, but they have really good conversations in this one where you get to know their past so you aren’t missing any important details.

I loved so much about this book. I haven’t read a book with an autistic heroine in a while and I loved how it addressed in this book. The way Nessa processes situations is different than most and she can get overwhelmed easily. I lo
Kate
Jan 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A heartwarming story about the power of second chances and being truly seen. This is Blaedel’s second book in the Without Filter series, and shh, don’t tell Olli and Frida from the first book, but Nessa and Zander are my new faves.

Wary of intimacy and each navigating their own struggles, Nessa and Zander find themselves unlikely roommates after a chance encounter, and the pages fly following that. Their burgeoning friendship is beautiful to watch, their connection genuine, and the romance sweet
Angele
"Maybe we aren't supposed to be confined to a single shelf. Maybe we need to move freely around in a floor to ceiling library."

Actual rating: 4.5/5 stars

I received an e-ARC copy of this book personally from the author in exchange for an honest review. All the Wrong Shelves will be out on February 25, 2021.

All The Wrong Shelves is the author's #ownvoices romance novel featuring a woman who struggles with autism, and just got officially diagnosed during adulthood. I just loved and enjoyed how the
Skye Yanovsky
Feb 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful story!

All The Wrong Shelves (Without Filter Series) brings us back to beautiful Denmark.  Nessa has always been different.  She is brilliant but struggles socially. She has to hide her true self to appear "normal" to the outside world.  Zander is trying to set his life back on track...he’s back in school and trying to not hide behind the perfect façade he has in the past. They strike up a friendship when Nessa offers her couch to Zander to help him out.  From there, an unlikely friend
Andree V.M.
Jan 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Thank you so much, Felicia Blaedel for the ARC copy of this beautiful book.

Major belly butterfly alert! Get ready to swoon.

I love stories about second chances, not only in love but in life overall. We tend to crucify those who fall in such way they have zero expectations to go back up and have another shot to make the right choices.

Zander and Nessa's story was all about that and more.

Zander is book boyfriend goals! I loved how sweet and patient he was with Nessa in every way. He never judge
Come_read_with_me_
5 stars

When I read chasing pebbles last year, I needed more from Zander and I couldn't wait to read his story. This book did not disappoint.

This book was tender, vulnerable and completely captivating. All the wrong shelves is a second chance romance that allows Nessa and Zander to explore themselves together and separately. Nessa with her autism and Zander with his relationship with alcohol and his past.
Felicia has an amazing writing technique! She allowed the characters to explore these feelin
Jenny Hobson
Feb 24, 2021 rated it really liked it
I was very lucky to come across the lovely Felicia Blaedel last year with her lovely debut Chasing Pebbles. I adored Oliver, Frida and Co and was so glad to go back to see more of gang in All The Wrong Shelves.
This story was beautiful. Nessa and Zander really made me smile. There story was so raw and emotional. Nessa doesn't feel like she fits in with society she doesn't feel comfortable in her own skin. Zander is trying to change his life. He desperately wants to break away from his past and t
Quelly
Jan 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Just as Chasing Pebbles made my top 5 in 2020, I can already tell that this one is gonna be in my top 5 for 2021 despite not having read a whole lot of books.

All The Wrong Shelves is such a heartfelt novel in a world that feels completely and utterly real. It is so wonderfully written and the characters spring to life on the pages, and I don`t think it`s possible not to fall in love with this story. I love second chance stories, and this one certainly did not disappoint. It was such a beautiful
BreeAnn (She Just Loves Books)
Shelves: romance
This was an absolutely lovely story of falling in love. I loved the slow-burn feel to the story, giving the reader time to feel the romance with the characters. It is the second book in the series, but I think that it is a story that could be read as a stand-alone!

The two main characters were wonderful together. They had great conversations that felt real, and I loved how the two of them grew throughout the story! Nessa, one of the MCs is autistic, and I thought Blaedel expertly created a charac
C.Y.
Feb 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I cannot begin to describe to you how much I loved this book. Many times when you read books in this genre, both the male and female usually have it all put together. If not, they at least have the best bodies without many flaws. This story, has its flaws, but has such unconditional love in it. I loved Nessa and Zander!

From the way they meet, to becoming friends, then more than that was so incredibly beautiful.

I loved Nessa’s bluntness. I had a student once who was just like her and he would alw
Taylor
Feb 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this book! Once I started, I was sucked right in. While I don't have autism, I'm not neuro-typical and exhibit a lot of the same traits that Nessa does. It was so refreshing to identify with a character so closely. I felt as if Felicia was describing me. I loved the teasing and banter between Nessa and Zander. Their love story felt so real, authentic and gave me butterflies.

I haven't read Chasing Pebbles but I will, without a doubt, be picking this book up immediately.

I high
Anna Castor
Feb 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved this second book in the series! It was refreshing and also interesting to see the world through Nessa’s eyes. Her struggles with autism were an eye-opener for me and I love discovering new things while reading a romance read.

Zander... oh, how I loved him! He came from such a different background but they found each other and I loved them together. He was so patient and sweet for Nessa. I cheered for him as he dealt with his past.

It’s a sweet, slow burn read and I loved it!
Colleen Young
Jan 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Felicia is so good!

I can't say enough about being trapped in Felicia's world. It's soothing, calming & feels like I'm swaddled in a symphony as I ride from one paragraph to the next.

Zander & Nessa are both trying to conquer their own personal battles & doing all right on their own but once they are together they become invincible. This was a heartwarming & enduring story about finding yourself and being okay with not being the version that is expected.

On a personal note from a mother of an au
Kelly
Feb 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: giveaways
I have not read Chasing Pebbles yet, but after really enjoying this one, I can’t wait to read it. This was a sweet, comforting story with characters that felt real. I loved this development between Nessa and Zander, as well as their individual journeys to just be themselves. I received an ARC from the author.
Katie
Feb 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this unique and interesting story. The characters were quirky and had depth.
Emily T
Feb 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Felicia does a great job writing very real characters, and this book was no different. The love, the friendship, these working through issues they are facing is done in a beautiful way. I was cheering for these two every step of the way, and loved getting to see characters from Chasing Pebbles! Nessa and Zander were great, and I look forward to more of Felicia’s wonderful books!
Mia D.
Feb 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I completely loved this book! The moment I started to read, I could not put it down. Not only the story is great, but it is beautifully written.
It is great to see both POVs during the book, seeing both characters struggle with their own stuff, but seeing their relationship transforms throughout the book. The chemistry between Zander and Nessa was awesome, it is great to see how they open up with each other.
I am definitely looking forward to read more books from Felicia Blaedel !
I received a fre
Susanne Scott
Jan 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Amazing! This book swallowed me up whole and didn’t want to let go.

Nessa and Zander are such amazing characters and are each other missing piece. It was so fascinating reading from Nessas POV and watching her struggle with her understanding of why she reacts and feels the way she does. It was a beautiful story of love, friendship and acceptance and I can’t wait to see what comes next.
Britt Laux
Jan 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I might be biased since I had the absolute privilege to edit this book, but this is one of my favorite books of 2020.

Blaedel has shown such growth in this installment of her Without Filter series, and the characters are incredibly relatable and fantastically written. The romance is sweet and spicy, and believable. I was rooting for them from the first page.

I’m so proud of Blaedel’s willingness to tell such an honest story and to share her heart with us.
Bo
Jan 31, 2021 rated it it was amazing
* ARC copy in exchange for an honest review *

How do you write a review when you lack the words to convey how much something means to you?
Let's just say that I LOVED reading All The Wrong Shelves and that I'm certain that it will become an all-time favorite! I already read this book twice in a couple of months and it's such a happy and comforting story.

As this is book 2 of the Without Filter series, I already read and loved Chasing Pebbles (even though you can read both books as standalones)! But
Darrah
Jan 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This was a really good story. I love that the main character isnt neuro-typical. And that it presents in a female as well. The relationship between the main characters is super sweet.
Allie B I Literally Booked Solid
Feb 12, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2021
All the Wrong Shelves is an #ownvoices book. It is a refreshing new adult love story centered around Nessa and Zander. Both characters are struggling with inner turmoil that they both want desperately to fix. Nessa struggles with change; Zander is dealing with the loss of his mother, all while running from a dark past. When the two are forced together in close-proximity, sparks begin to fly.

Watching Nessa and Zander's genuine love for each other blossom was so sweet. The two are irresistibly aw
Ashley (Kindled Souls Book Blog)
All The Wrong Shelves is a heartfelt coming-of-age story about two people falling for each other as they learn to understand themselves.

In this own voices novel, author Felicia Blaedel offers a beautiful, vulnerable look at the world from one character's perspective as she discovers she is autistic. Though it is a bit verbose at times, this book seems like it is a good one for anyone wishing to better understand life on the autism spectrum (at least for one character). Fiction, filled with hone
Felicia Blaedel
It's release day! All The Wrong Shelves is live!
Right before chapter one, there's a note explaining a few cultures differences if you are unfamiliar with life in Denmark. :)

All The Wrong Shelves is a new adult romance. You can expect:
- A temporary roommates situation
- Slightly forbidden (brother's best friend trope)
- Slow burn romance
- Banter & teasing
- Vulnerability & tenderness
- Steamy scenes
- Autumn in Copenhagen
- Own-voices story (autistic heroine)
- Libraries & book love
- Characters from C
Barbara
Feb 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Book two in The Without Filter Series, a well written story with a very good storyline dealing with autism. Nessa Ravn an Autistic woman and Zander Wilhelm a man that comes to care for her and has baggage of his own to get through. A story that was well worth reading. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Tressa23
Feb 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: giveaways
Lovely. More character depth and insight than expected.
Jess Anne
Jan 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle
This was such a sweet and heartwarming book, that I just loved. This is the second book in the Without Filters series, but it can be read as a standalone. This book is about finding yourself, and being okay with it not being the version of yourself that you expected.

This book is just so real and raw. The characters in this book are amazing. The friendship between Nessa and Zander is just so genuine and sweet. I loved the slow build up of the romance between the two, it made it feel so much more
Julia
Apr 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
** I received an arc via a website for a review. These are my own, honest opinions. **

This is an #ownvoice story, featuring a young woman with autism. It also features a young man with a history of problems with alcohol. This is also the second book in Blaedel’s the without filter series, but can be read as a stand-alone. I read it as a stand-alone, and had no prior knowledge of the world or characters previously.

This book is heartwarming and amazing, a cute feel good contemporary romance. It w

• Yes & I Love You (Say Everything, #1)
  • You Know it's Love
  • Anchored Hearts: An Entertaining Latinx Second Chance Romance
  • The Knockout Rule (Showmen, #4)
  • Ever After Always (Bergman Brothers, #3)
  • To Sir, with Love
  • Twice in a Blue Moon
  • Happy Singles Day
  • Every Step of the Way
  • Back in the Burbs
  • To Love and to Loathe (The Regency Vows, #2)
  • Make Me Yours (Bellamy Creek, #2)
  • The Deal of a Lifetime
  • Instant Karma
  • Ugly Love
  • The Happy Ever After Playlist (The Friend Zone, #2)
  • You Had Me at Hola
  • The Friend Zone (The Friend Zone, #1)
Felicia writes quirky and heartfelt romance with real, flawed characters. She also reads whenever she has a free minute and can't leave her house without her beloved kindle.
Felicia writes in English, but is Danish and lives in Denmark with her husband and son.

When Felicia isn't doing something bookish, she enjoys drawing, dancing (mostly at home with her toddler), cooking (for the most part) and t

The Without Filter Series (2 books)
  • Chasing Pebbles