Start by marking “The Finish Line (The Ravenhood, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Finish Line (The Ravenhood, #3)

The Finish Line

(The Ravenhood Duet #3)

Secrets and Lies...

I’ve lived the entirety of my life wrapped up in subterfuge for one purpose—revenge.

Through the years, I lived more as an enigma than a man.

For so long, I denied I had a beating heart of my own.

Until her. Until she unearthed the starving vessel inside, forced me to acknowledge it, forced me to understand that I’m capable of bleeding the same as any othe
Kindle Edition
Expected publication: January 26th 2021 (first published 2021)

To ask other readers questions about The Finish Line, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Finish Line

Start your review of The Finish Line (The Ravenhood, #3)
Christy
Jan 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!

001(21)
I love her beyond limits, because she loved me through what I forced her to endure. She loved me though I made us impossible.

The Finish Line is the book I never knew I needed. I was perfectly content with how 'Exodus' ended, but now that I've read this, I realized just how much I wanted and needed more of this story. What an epic ending!

This book was such a journey. It was a long one, but every single part was necessary. There were parts that felt a little random, but th
Kate Stewart
Jan 15, 2021 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Finish-Line4-Full
how to find your screen resolution windows 8

🦅🦅 COVER REVEAL + FLOCK IS ON SALE! 🦅🦅
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐞 is the explosive conclusion in The Ravenhood Trilogy, coming on January 26th! Get ready for a sinfully 𝐇𝐎𝐓, 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓𝐘, 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋, and 𝐓𝗪𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 love story filled with suspense, a little action, and 𝐀𝐋𝐋. 𝐎𝐅. 𝐓𝐇𝐄. 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒!

The Finish Line Blurb

Secrets and Lies...

Through the years, I lived more as an enigma than a ma
Malene
I’m so grateful Kate Stewart decided not to write an epilogue but a full book for The Finish Line. Cause man she delivers. Big time! Now looking back on Exodus, after reading The Finish Line, I now know she’d only just scratched the surface of the one and only Tobias King. Thanks to this book the reader comes full circle not only with Tobias but also with Cecelia and his brothers Dominic, Sean and Tyler. What an accomplishment!

What happens after that final chapter in Exodus? The Finish Line will
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
If you've not read this series by this author you've got time to binge before this is out!! Highly recommend!! ...more
♂️Must Have Book Boyfriends ♂️
OMG KATE STEWART JUST MADE MY DAY!!!! ONE OF MY FAVE DUETS OF THE YEAR IS GOING TO BECOME A TRILOGY!!!

Thank you Jesus!!!! !😍😭🤗🥳
Storiesandcoffee
Dec 06, 2020 marked it as to-read
OMFGGGG we are getting a book #3 and I am freaking the F out...

Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
Holy shit!!! I'm so fucking excited! 🙌🏼 ...more
Sentranced Jem
Dec 15, 2020 marked it as to-read

NO I WILL NOT CALM DOWN!!!!
The Finish Line is coming, not as a bonus epilogue, but as the third and final FULL-LENGTH book of The Ravenhood saga! AHHHHH!!!!!!!
 ♡tanaz♡
Dec 06, 2020 marked it as waiting-for-release
GIRL WHAT?!?! WE GOING ✈️ TRILOGY!!!! MY DAY HAS BEEN MADE FLOCK X EXODUS WAS AN EXPERIENCE AND NOW WE’RE GOING BACK YOU SAY?? Issa party 😈
luna.readss
Jan 13, 2021 marked it as to-read
Status: FREAKING OUT!!!!

🦅🦅 COVER REVEAL + FLOCK IS ON SALE! 🦅🦅

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐞 is the explosive conclusion in The Ravenhood Trilogy from best-selling author, Kate Stewart, coming on January 26th! Get ready for a sinfully 𝐇𝐎𝐓, 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓𝐘, 𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋, and 𝐓𝗪𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃 love story filled with suspense, a little action, and 𝐀𝐋𝐋. 𝐎𝐅. 𝐓𝐇𝐄. 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒!

Purchase the first two books here! # 𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄  to read in #𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞  𝐔𝐧

Teo Morar
Dec 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Carol
Jan 15, 2021 marked it as to-read
How did a duet suddenly become a trilogy???
Wasn't expecting a third book ...but I am curious if not necessarily excited at this point...as the other two ...really did my head in!!!!
Heather 'Confessions Of A Bibliophile' Creighton
OMG... I am FREAKING out right now seeing this!!!

I can NOT wait for this one!!

I read over 250 books in 2020 and The Ravenhood Duet is STILL my top read of the year!!!

I have high hopes and even higher expectations for this one!!!

Confessions of A Bibliophile & Tag Line (1).png Blog|Facebook|Instagram|Goodreads|BookBub|Amazon

Maria
Jan 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The epilogue that became book number three in this fantastic series!! Wow!! I’m not going to give any spoilers away in this review. I will just say that you absolutely must read Flock and Exodus first. This book gives the backstories you’ve been wanting and so much more!! There is so many wonderful layers to this story and this book is the one that ties it all together. It’s a must read.
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞

WHAT????

Now my mind is a whirling...what possible delicious angst could be headed our way?

I CANNOT WAIT!!
María Cantillo
IM TRIPPING ABOUT THIS ONE. OMG.
Brooke
Jan 18, 2021 marked it as kindle-unlimited-tbr
THE POV OF THIS BOOK WILL PROBABLY KILL ME...
(if i end up reading it.. plz say its good.. plz)
Ella
Dec 06, 2020 marked it as to-read
Shelves: to-own-tbr
I AM SO EXCITEDDD
Marissa
Jan 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
When Kate Stewart revealed her extended epilogue for Exodus was turning into a full length novel, I didn’t know exactly where she was going to go with it. I was fully content with the way Exodus ended. I was good with where everyone was. I’m actually ok with Happy for Now endings. But what I do know is Kate’s ability to craft intricate plots with intensely detailed characters is so spectacular, I was looking forward to diving back into The Ravenhood to see where she takes them regardless of how ...more
Heidi
Dec 20, 2020 marked it as to-read
I am so excited I don’t even have words.
The Ravenhood Duet left an imprint in my heart in a way that hasn’t happened in a long time.
I look forward to reuniting with my old friends (and book boyfriends).
Bring on the tissues!!!
Review coming soon!
Callit
Jan 17, 2021 marked it as to-read
17/1
OMGGGGG HOW DID I NOT KNOW THERE WAS A THIRD BOOK?!?!! I SCREAMEDDDD!!! BEYOND EXCITED FOR THIS 😭😭😭😅
Megan
Jan 06, 2021
Aurelia Duarte
Dec 21, 2020

• Out of Love
  • The Revenge Pact (Kings of Football, #1)
  • The Not-Outcast
  • Mythos: The Greek Myths Retold (Stephen Fry's Great Mythology, #1)
  • The Villain (Boston Belles, #2)
  • Lord of London Town (Adley Firm #1)
  • Heartbreak Warfare
  • Little Lies
  • Benched Boxed Set (Minnesota Caribou #1)
  • Crave
  • Sicko
  • Fallen
  • The Confession Duet (Club Alias, #1; Confession Duet, #1-2)
  • To Burn in Brutal Rapture
  • Push
  • Forbidden (Forbidden, #1)
  • Eden (Angelview Academy #3)
  • There Is a Bird on Your Head! (Elephant & Piggie, #4)
USA Today bestselling author and Texas native, Kate Stewart, lives in North Carolina with her husband, Nick, and her naughty beagle, Sadie. She pens messy, sexy, angst-filled contemporary romance, as well as romantic comedy and erotic suspense. Kate's title, Drive, was named one of the best romances of 2017 by The New York Daily News and Huffington Post. Drive was also a finalist in the Goodreads ...more

The Ravenhood Duet (3 books)
  • Flock (The Ravenhood, #1)
  • Exodus (The Ravenhood, #2)