Start by marking “The Finish Line (The Ravenhood, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Finish Line (The Ravenhood, #3)

The Finish Line

(The Ravenhood #3)

4.31  ·  Rating details ·  40,757 ratings  ·  4,157 reviews
Secrets and Lies...

I’ve lived the entirety of my life wrapped up in subterfuge for one purpose—revenge.

Through the years, I lived more as an enigma than a man.

For so long, I denied I had a beating heart of my own.

Until her. Until she unearthed the starving vessel inside, forced me to acknowledge it, forced me to understand that I’m capable of bleeding the same as any othe
Published January 27th 2021 by Independently published (first published January 24th 2021)

To ask other readers questions about The Finish Line, please sign up.
This question contains spoilers... (view spoiler)
Nadré Wiggill I believe it was at the end of Exodus, though I can't remember the exact chapter.…moreI believe it was at the end of Exodus, though I can't remember the exact chapter.(less)
Jaime No, part of a trilogy starting with Flock.

·  40,757 ratings  ·  4,157 reviews

Start your review of The Finish Line (The Ravenhood, #3)
Christy
Jan 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!

001(21)
I love her beyond limits, because she loved me through what I forced her to endure. She loved me though I made us impossible.

The Finish Line is the book I never knew I needed. I was perfectly content with how 'Exodus' ended, but now that I've read this, I realized just how much I wanted and needed more of this story. What an epic ending!

This book was such a journey. It was a long one, but every single part was necessary. There were parts that felt a little random, but th
♂️Must Have Book Boyfriends ♂️

“Ma chatte. Mon corps. Ma femme. Mon coeur. Ma vie." My pussy. My body. My woman. My heart. My life.

I didn't just read this love story. I lived it. I breathed it. I savoured it. I felt it in every part of my heart and soul. The Finish Line is the much anticipated epic conclusion to the Ravenhood trilogy that left. My. Heart. Soaring.

This love journey was one of my most anticipated books of the year. AND LET ME TELL YOU IT EXCEEDED MY EXPECTATIONS! THIS MAN, took the top spot on my FAVE BOOK BOYF
Kate Stewart
Jan 15, 2021 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
The-Finish-Line-Now-Live-GR

🦅All three books in The Ravenhood Trilogy are 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 & #𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 to read in #𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 ⁣🦅⁣

This trilogy is of a modern day take on Robin Hood, but with more Fast and Furious/Fight Club vibes. It’s an unconventional love story—#𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐁𝐎𝐘𝐒 #𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐄𝐒—filled with 𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞, hella 𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 , major 𝐭𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬, a little 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, and 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒!

**All books in the The Ravenhood Trilogy must be read in order.

#𝐅𝐑𝐄𝐄 to read in #𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞 𝐔𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝

⁣𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 👇🏻
Book #1 FLOCK: http://mybook.to/FlockKateStewar
Jen
I have to be honest and say that this was just an ok read for me. For a large portion of this story, I was bored... and I quite honestly feel that I would have been just fine having read the first two books in the trilogy. This third instalment felt like a recap of everything that I had already read. For die hard fans, I’m sure they would love more insight into Tobias’s POV, and what he went through when he was away from his woman.. Also, there are flashbacks into Dom and Tobias’s childhood that ...more
Larissa Cambusano
I have no words. I don’t think anything I type will be quite enough to explain what this trilogy did to me. Flock was a breath of fresh air, Exodus left me broken.. completely and utterly broken & The Finish Line gave me the love, brotherhood & closure I really needed. This series & these characters will never be forgotten in my heart, I am amazed by how perfect it all was. Rainy days will never be the same, eggs will always be runny, coffee black, music loud & cars fast. This trilogy was an unf ...more
❥ KAT ❥ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books
2e0pm6g
30547322-SX540

'THE FINISH LINE' is the third and final full length romance book in Kate Stewart's 'The Ravenhood' series. It picks up where the second book left off. Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives.' Flits to where it all began in Tobias' POV.

Seriously I don't even know where to start with this review, opening the first page was like coming home, that feeling of nostalgia, this evoked so many feels, from swooning, to full out laughing, to crying, when I heard we were going back into this world I was ecst
♡tanaz♡
5+ STARS FOR TOBIAS KING & HIS 'TRÉSOR' CECELIA!!!

"With us, looking is love, fighting is love, fucking is love, and even now, while we muddle through our collective, but distinctly different fears, it's love."

This was not just a book, this was a goddamn experience. This trilogy is so special to me, nothing will EVER match up to the feelings Kate Stewart evoked in me whilst following Cecelia, Tobias, Dom, Sean, & Tyler's journey. The whole entire story was as unique as it was nostalgic.

FLOCK
Matilda
Aug 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
no thoughts except this,
Tobias King, my voice may not be deep...but my throat is 🛐

the ravenhood
↠ 1: flock3.5 stars
↠ 2: exodus5 stars
↠ 3: the finish line — 4.5 stars
Arini ~ Miss Casually Reading
#1 Flock — 3 stars
#2 Exodus — 3.5 stars
#3 The Finish Line — 3.75 stars

my life is forever CHANGED.

theres no before Tobias cause i cant even remember how it looks like anymore. this man! pretty sure he could just whisper French dirty words in my ear and i’d come apart. 🤪 or if he wished to do ~a n y t h i n g~ more, everything in me would be W-I-L-L-I-N-G. ✋

anyone who didnt read this trilogy as audiobooks seriously MISSED OUT. you dont know a(n) well excellently narrated audiobook until you listen
Malene
I’m so grateful Kate Stewart decided not to write an epilogue but a full book for The Finish Line. Cause man she delivers. Big time! Now looking back on Exodus, after reading The Finish Line, I now know she’d only just scratched the surface of the one and only Tobias King. Thanks to this book the reader comes full circle not only with Tobias but also with Cecelia and his brothers Dominic, Sean and Tyler. What an accomplishment!

What happens after that final chapter in Exodus? The Finish Line will
Jessica
Feb 17, 2022 rated it really liked it

This was such an emotional and satisfying end to this series. From the start, I was in my feels with all of the flashbacks we got of certain characters growing up. I enjoyed how much Cecelia made Tobias grovel and how hard he had to work to earn her trust back. I do think the plot was mostly based in the past chapters for at least the first 60% of the book, and I wish more was going on in the present chapters. It was just more of a slow, cathartic experience that I still enjoyed but wan
Isabella. R
5 Forever on Borrowed Time Stars ⭐

Inhale, exhale, breathe... An epilogue turned into a novel. Kate Stewart had grand ambitions to follow up on what she had already delivered with Flock and Exodus. Well just fucking wow because she did it. The Finish Line was captivating, devastating, glorious and a real bittersweet ending for the Ravenhood.

I love her beyond limits because she loved me through what I forced her to endure. She loved me, though I made us impossible.

This has been an epic love story
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
20210128-193532

I truly think that this series changed my reading experience. There are some books that you read and within a few days time, you’ve already forgotten about them. Character’s name? gone. Plot? Blurry memory. How did it make you feel? You have no freaking clue. This will NEVER be said about this series because these characters marked you without your permission, obliterated your heart into scalding pieces and damn near send your blood pressure into dangerous territory. This wasn’t just a serie
micolreads
Aug 09, 2021 rated it it was ok
I can't understand why people consider this series a masterpiece... ...more
steff 。⋆୨୧˚
Mar 22, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: book-boyfriends
5 stars ☆ THE ENDING- IM CRYING 😭😭😭

This series would be one of my top favourites for sure. I didn’t expect how this series would impact me so much just from a bunch of emotions I’ve felt on every single book (especially exodus omyfuckinggod)

I was soooo happy that we’ve got Tobias pov because I fully understand what I wanted to know since the first book. I also like the past and present from his pov which made me emotional again from what he had suffered. I love him so freaking so much.

Cecelia
pauline
Mar 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Thank God for giving us Tobias’s POV along with Cecelia’s—didn’t know how much I wanted it until I got it.

We dive deeper into Tobias’s past and his thoughts in this book and I AM IN LOVE with the smug, angry Frenchman, this manipulative asshole with the suits and the diabolical plans and the fiery ember eyes and the tousled onyx hair and the FRENCH.

ugh. give him ALL TO ME.

for a while there, wasn’t quite sure where the book was headed?? A LOT HAPPENED. so much so that I was literally like... ther
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5+ 'Change the rules' Stars!
ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

I thought that no other book could destroy me as much as Exodus did. And I mean that in the best way I can express it. I am utterly speechless after finishing the conclusion to one of the best trilogies I’ve had the pleasure of reading. Kate Stewart, you did it. You did it, girl. This woman is one of my top favorite romance authors and I don’t know why I am still surprised by her talent but she is just that:
Mareeva
Excuse me, who left this bowl of onions here tf🤧

For the longest time, and I mean the first like 60%, I truly thought this book was unnecessary. That it should've stayed a novella and this trilogy should've stayed a duet.

I'm sorry but
description
Someone needed to punch some sense into me

Only now that I'm finished I realise that it would just not be complete as a novella. The emotional impact this book had on me would not have been there. It started out slow but I promise you the outcome is worth i
Sentranced Jem
Dec 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-2021, 4-5-stars

I don’t usually use profanities but FUCKING hell..this book blew my mind.
The best word to describe this book is UNEXPECTED. Just when you think you know where it’s headed, the unexpected happens. Just when you think you have it all figured out, Kate Stewart smacks you in the face with a bucket load of EPIC-NESS!!!

The Finish Line is truly the best ending for this SINFULLY sexy, intense, suspenseful, thrilling series.
When I tell you that I devoured this book, I truly mean it…my world ceased to
rachel
Feb 04, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2022
My heart is aching because it's over. This is 100% a series I will reread (even though heartbreak is around every corner).

I'm glad Kate Stewart gave us this book because I feel that it was needed to wrap everything up as nicely as it possibly could be wrapped up. I think she said her longest "epilogue" ever ... and it's funny but kind of true. It was the epilogue we all needed (and wanted).

I will forever recommend this series to anyone who will listen to me, because I need someone to cry with
Monique
Jan 27, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Ok so first up, if you haven't read the first 2 books then please don't walk but run to download them onto your kindle right now and also please don't read this review because you gotta go in blind.

Holy fuck guys, I feel like when I read the last page of this book I could finally let out a breath. What a ride. I honestly loved the conclusion to Exodus so so much and even though we got that happy ending I felt like Kate had put a band-aid on an amputation. I needed more, I needed healing, I had t
Carol
Apr 21, 2022 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this last book and was surprised how much stuff there still was to find out.

I did however enjoy the first two books more but when you have this much going on in the storyline very few books are five star reads all the way through, and there is nothing wrong with that.

I think the author did a great job with the series, and the storyline felt very balanced and complete, I really enjoyed this series and would recommend it to others.

Happy Reading 📚📙📒📚📓📘📗📖📚📙📖📔📕📘📓📚📒📖📙📚📓📕📗📖
Carolina Batista
MY REVIEW OF THE SERIES:
It’s been a couple of months since I saw a group on Facebook called “Kate Stewart Recovery Center.”. Every time I saw it I was scared on what journey the book will give me. It doesn’t help when you see people recommending the series and say go in blind. Nonetheless, I always like to go blind because one way or the other they will surprise me. This one is the my most pleasant surprise:

I had my suspicious about the first book and what was about…I was kinda correct but at t
Manvi
The Ravenhood Trilogy Playlist.

I enjoyed it. I loved it. I lived it.

This was, dare I say, wholesome-ly good! I absolutely adored this domestic side of Tobias. As you all might already know that I'm a whore for Ezekiel Tobias King, and you must know that if I were to marry a guy and I don't say this loosely considering I hate the concept of marriage, it would be Tobias King, end of.

I read this as an audiobook so I'm pretty much convinced that had I read it the traditional way, I'd have been bored
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Tobias, my King... You deserve all the fucking stars. ❤

Ps. I listened the audiobook and the narration was so, so good. Maxine Mitchell and Joe Arden did a fantastic job. They were seriously amazing. 👌👌👌

“Ma chatte. Mon corps. Ma femme. Mon cœur. Ma vie.” My pussy. My body. My woman. My heart. My life.
Angie - Angie's Dreamy Reads
Jan 30, 2021 rated it really liked it
This is the final book in The Ravenhood Trilogy. And let me tell you, I devoured this book. You are in for ALL THE FEELS with Tobias and Cecelia! It is an epic, twisty, heart stopping, emotional conclusion to a series I will never forget. I just LOVE these characters with all my heart.
Carla Bulian
Feb 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVED THIS BOOK!
OMG! This story was so beautiful.
Michae
Aug 04, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2022-reads
This series fucking slapped
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Jan 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5 "You've Always Been Mine" stars!
(ARC provided by author/Wordsmith Publicity)

-Everything between us has always come down to love.

-Trying to reason with love is fucking pointless. It doesn't care about your reasons, right or wrong. Love has no regard for circumstance, nor does it give a fuck what state it puts you in. It's a relentless and unforgiving emotion that will never let you lie to yourself.

90438F8F-9990-420C-AD11-BB14519489BD

Tobias King was this larger than life man known as the villain wrapped up in revenge. His hear
n.
Apr 04, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite
i can write a 5 page essay on how Tobias and Cecelia were fated to be together. i love tobias so much it’s insane and cecelia is such a strong beautiful woman i love everyone including dom and sean
What comes after Ravenhood? 3 18 Aug 02, 2022 10:37AM
Turning Pages At ...: The Finish Line (Ravenhood #3) (Dark Buddy Read) by Kate Stewart 39 41 Feb 14, 2021 12:17PM

• Mythos: The Greek Myths Retold (Stephen Fry's Great Mythology, #1)
  • Forever Wild (Wild, #2.5)
  • The Emperor (Dark Verse, #3)
  • The Confession Duet (Club Alias, #1; Confession Duet, #1-2)
  • Rebel (Montgomery Brothers, #3)
  • Push
  • Vengeful Queen (Violent Kingdom Book 2)
  • Forbidden (Forbidden, #1)
  • Eden (Angelview Academy #3)
  • Love to Hate You (Hope Valley, #9)
  • Hidden in Darkness (Salvatore Preparatory Academy, #2)
  • Unshackle (Deliver, #7)
  • Hidden in Darkness (Salvatore Preparatory Academy, #1)
  • Beautiful Deceit (Watch Me Burn, #3)
  • The Second Time Around (Hope Valley, #7)
  • What Happens in the Dark: The Complete Series
  • Out of the Darkness (Hope Valley, #6)
  • Change My Game (North Haven University #2)
See top shelves…
USA Today bestselling author and Texas native, Kate Stewart, lives in
North Carolina with her husband, Nick. Nestled within the Blueridge
Mountains, Kate pens messy, sexy, angst-filled contemporary romance, as
well as romantic comedy and erotic suspense. Kate’s title, Drive, was
named one of the best romances of 2017 by The New York Daily News and
Huffington Post. Drive was also a finalist in the Goodr

The Ravenhood (3 books)
  • Flock (The Ravenhood, #1)
  • Exodus (The Ravenhood, #2)

News & Interviews

The internet, on balance, has been something of a mixed-blessing for our species. But one thing everyone agrees on: It’s a great place to watch...
“Dream with me again, Cecelia. Dream a thousand more dreams with me, and I will make them all come true. I can give you promises. Promises I couldn’t before.” 29 likes
“Sean looks over to me, his hazel eyes shining with pride. “You did good, Pup.” 18 likes