Start by marking “The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3)

The Titan's Curse

(Percy Jackson and the Olympians #3)

4.35  ·  Rating details ·  604,944 ratings  ·  18,389 reviews
It's not everyday you find yourself in combat with a half-lion, half-human.

But when you're the son of a Greek god, it happens. And now my friend Annabeth is missing, a goddess is in chains and only five half-blood heroes can join the quest to defeat the doomsday monster.

Oh, and guess what? The Oracle has predicted that not all of us will survive...
Published May 5th 2007 by Puffin Books

City of Ashes by Cassandra ClareHush, Hush by Becca FitzpatrickCity of Glass by Cassandra ClareClockwork Angel by Cassandra ClareMarked by P.C. Cast
Books That Should Be Made Into Movies
28,729 books — 66,305 voters
The Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsHarry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. RowlingTo Kill a Mockingbird by Harper LeePride and Prejudice by Jane AustenTwilight by Stephenie Meyer
Best Books Ever
55,561 books — 192,165 voters

More lists with this book...

·  604,944 ratings  ·  18,389 reviews

Jesse (JesseTheReader)
Jun 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
not gonna lie, it took me a little bit of time to fully get into this one, but the pay off was worth it. so many crazy things happened in this book & i'm still sitting here in a bit of shock! full video review to come.
Jayson
(A-) 84% | Very Good
Notes: It deals in decision and destiny, drawing by doubt, defeat, and demure desire the draining disquiet of deep devotion.
Mark Lawrence
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This morning, while waiting with Celyn at her hospital appointment I told her I was going to write a review of the book I finished reading to her the night before and asked her if it deserved 5*. She said it did. So 5* it is.

I picked this book up from Celyn's pile when we went off on her school trip (a week in the wilds) and being in a hurry I managed to get book 3 of the series rather than book 2 (we read book 1 last year). So we've jumped over The Sea of Monsters - but I don't think the readin
jessica
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
hmm. not my favourite of the series, but still quite enjoyable! lets break it down.

things i love about this book/series:

- greek mythology, greek mythology, GREEK MYTHOLOGY!
- percy is freakin’ hilarious
- such a unique and fun story
- grover is an absolute sweetheart
- quick pacing with a lot of action

what i wanted more of:

- more information and visibility regarding bianca and nicos parentage
- more of a recap between books (too much time passes with no explanation of what the characters did)
- more d
Cara
I have yet to be disappointed in this series. A real rarity in a fantasy series in general.

The story starts out with Percy, Annabeth, and Thalia trying to help Grover to sneak out two half-bloods from a private military style school. Things get immediately messy and they stumble upon yet another problem, or more like a crisis. In the process of a battle Annabeth is stolen away. Something called The General is out again wrecking havoc and as you can already tell Luke has a hand in all this. This
Reynita Maharani ★ The Night Reader ★
THE REVIEW IS POSTED

3.8 Stars

THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILER

"There is always a way out for those
clever enough to find it."

I should've written this review a few days ago but I didn't because I was pretty busy and well, lazy as well hahaha. My first year in university has started since Monday and I have been pretty busy with tasks lately but I'm enjoying my college life! ( so far ) it's so much fun!

I'm writing this review on my phone so I will add gifs and the quotes from the book later becaus
Sasha Alsberg
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
HADES!!!!!!! Gahhhh this book series is amazing!!!! Nico!!!!!
✨    jamieson   ✨
at this point, percy does not give a fuck. he would fistfight any greek god, at any point, for no reason, just because he can.

and im hugely here for it

(review to come)
Bentley ★ Bookbastion.net
See this review and more like it on www.bookbastion.net
_______________________

Percy Jackson Reviews:
The Lightning Thief ★★★★★
The Sea of Monsters: ★★★★✯
The Titan's Curse: ★★★★
The Battle of the Labyrinth: RTC
The Last Olympian: RTC

The child in me is forever kicking myself every time I finish one of these books that I didn't read it sooner. Ironically, a series that I think is perfect for getting young boys into reading is one that I somehow passed over entirely when I was a kid. Like the previous t
may ➹
you know I would be proud of myself for finally reading something unrelated to the All For the Game series but now I’m going to binge reread the rest of this series and get obsessed all over again
James Trevino
Feb 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another 5 stars book from Riordan. Are you really surprised!?

There seems to be a recurring theme with me and my favorite series. I always wait years before giving them a try and after that I kick myself for not doing it sooner. I did that with Harry Potter, then with Tunnels (by Roderick Gordon and Brian Williams), then with Eragon, then with Robert Langdon. Even with The Lord of the Rings. Not one of my favorites was read ‘on time’.

And Percy Jackson shares a lot of similarities with those books
may ❀
So, my reviews for the PJO series are basically just going to be vague screaming (bc I can’t recall what scenes belong to which books but like BEAR WITH ME)

description

So, my sweet precious Half-Blood children are sent on another mission where they’re sent to track down some monsters. Annabeth my #Queen is captured, Percy and the group meet more half-bloods, and skeleton-zombie-creatures are born. The group minus Annabeth returns to camp where the Oracle sends them on greater mission.

Lots of drama, lots of
Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥
Does this count as a Halloween read?
I mean there are mythological monsters in it so I guess we can say “yes”? *lol*

Either way I need to read this until October 21st because I’m not handing this back to the library until I know what happens in this book! I’ve been waiting for “The Titan’s Curse” to arrive for ages and now that I finally got it someone else already pre-ordered it again. >_<

Ahh Percy Jackson why are you so popular?! XD
(Of course this was a purely rhetorical question, we all l
Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin
I don't know if I'm going to finish the series. It was good but I think I'm just over it. I might read some of the other books though :-/
Mike (the Paladin)
Let me open by saying...Rick Riordan, I'm sorry for what I'm about to say. I'm an unpublished writer and I know the best I can hope for is that at some point some will like what I write, and some will well, rip it.

I've not been "real complimentary' of these books up to this point, I gave each 3 stars...said they were what I'd call, "not bad". I dropped this one to 2 stars...it's getting to "bad".

First, I must say apologetically that the writing isn't all that great. I know these have sold millio
Ahmed  Ejaz
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: full-lengths, 2017
I Loved this book as expected. Percy was still AMAZING!! I Loved his narration (don't know how many times I will say this :p). I felt his narration little more humorous this time.

Annabeth and Artemis, goddess of hunt, have been kidnapped by Titans' General. Percy, with new fellows, saves them.

=> Like the previous books, this book also started with the encounter of monster in a school. He was after two half-bloods, Nico and Bianca.
Nico didn't appear much but I liked him except in the endin
Vic005
Sep 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favourites, mythology
I wanted to write a haiku about my feelings but it turned out I'm worse at poetry than Apollo \_(ツ)_/ ...more
Mohammed Arabey
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can't BELIEVE I was gonna skip this series 😮

Amazing Pace that kept me breathless...check
Lovable fun characters...check
Mind-blowing world setting.. check

Hot thrilling climax... check
Sad sacrifice...check
Prophecy fulfilled completely..check
EPIC GODS council...check
Huge other twist...check
(More to come on all that !)

And then..

WHY INCLUDING A PREVIEW OF THE UPCOMING BOOK..
Now I must read the next one.. right away.
I'm justin love this series now...

Mohammed Arabey
27 July 2017
(Real Review on this and
Ashley Nuckles
May 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Baby Nico makes me cry. I just love everyone in these books too much it should be a crime how big my heart is for them
P
Mar 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: young-adult
“Do you always try to kill people when they blow their nose?”

Well ... this actually gets better from the last book. The story without Annabeth is a good thing after I was tired by her. Rick Riordan managed to put the riddles and adventures together in this book, he even added the new characters, both gods and villains, in order to make the story more interesting. We have a chance to see Nico for the first time ! And for reading HoO before, I couldn't stop myself from grinning because I knew t
Deborah Obida
Its official, this is my favourite in the series. I so do not want to be Percy, the titans are so not slacking and he is in the middle of everything. Another thing that I love about this series is its originality, its cliche free, no YA cheesiness.

The world building and writing style is as good as ever, there is a major improvement between the previous books in the series. The book is so humourous, the way Percy's mind work is so crazy.

I looked. And I couldn’t believe it. It was my car. Well,
Ahmad Sharabiani
The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #3), Rick Riordan
The Titan's Curse is a 2007 fantasy-adventure novel based on Greek mythology written by Rick Riordan. It is the third novel in the Percy Jackson & the Olympians series and the sequel to The Sea of Monsters. It is about the adventures of the fourteen-year-old demigod Percy Jackson as he and his friends go on a dangerous quest to rescue his friend Annabeth Chase and the Greek goddess Artemis, who have both been kidnapped. ...
ت
Zoë
Dec 18, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5/5
SO glad that I'm continuing on with this series! This book was fast paced and (in my opinion) way better than Sea of Monsters. I can't wait to read the next book soon!
Eric Boot
Aug 01, 2014 rated it it was amazing
LET'S MAKE IT COMPULSORY FOR EVERYONE TO READ THESE BOOKS
Sandra
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
RATING a-

Rick Riordan is a genius.

I finished this book with a smile on my face, just like with the other two books. Friendship and family are two of the most prominent themes in this series and I think lessons like those are important for books that cater to younger readers. I find that these books are not only fun, but also teaches the readers something valuable. I'd most definitely recommend this series to my daugher when she's older. :)

But really, this series is only getting better. I did l
destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries]
#1 The Lightning Thief ★★★★☆
#2 The Sea of Monsters ★★★★☆
#3 The Titan’s Curse ★★★★☆
#4 The Battle of the Labyrinth ???
#5 The Last Olympian ???

While I’ve given every book in the series 4 stars each so far, those have been very different 4-star ratings. The Lightning Thief was a solid 4—no more, no less. The Sea of Monsters was really a 4.5, but I couldn’t quite round it up to 5, so here we are. The Titan’s Curse, unfortunately, is a 3.5 rounded up—and I almost didn’t do that, but I have enjoyed the
Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
Sep 03, 2015 rated it really liked it
I actually found myself laughing aloud at some of the dad jokes in this one. A+ Rick riordan
Natalie Monroe
I've been sneakily rereading the Percy Jackson series backwards the past month. I don't add them to my currently-reading shelf because I have ARCs and other stuff I should be reading instead and if I don't put them there, it doesn't feel like I'm procrastinating.

It's during rereads that I discover the sheer genius Riordan weaves in his work. He introduces important characters in unimportant ways, and it's beautiful. The foreshadowing is unreal.

Percy-fection.

Tina ➹ the girl who lives in Fandoms (Book.Enchantress)
Complete 5 Golden stars

How could I forget how much fun Apollo can bring at the moment he come?!(Ofc I did not forget the fun I just forgot how much, like I laughed at every sentence of that chapter, before even he starts talking. XD)
this one is definitely of my favs in the series!

many funny moments, stealth, thrillers, that Dam joke, typical & atypical way of traveling &
prepare for the feelz!

BlackJack! Nico! Professor Chase!
Zoe was annoying at first but through the end, She was awesome.
T
C.G. Drews
This. I like. Me likee very much, thank you. I'm doing a marathon read of this series this year (although I've paused for some Skulduggery Pleasant because I have reading ADD...I relate to Percy) and I'm really getting enthused! First two books started a bit rocky with me. I wasn't ever wowed. And while I'm still waiting for crushing feels (I think that'll coming in the next Heroes of Olympus series more so than this one?) I'm starting to LOVE AND ADORE THESE BOOKS.

So much epicness.

So many peo
2019 Reading Chal...: The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson #3) 8 19 Sep 29, 2019 06:40PM

• Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Harry Potter, #7)
  • Magic and Other Misdemeanors
  • Peter and the Secret of Rundoon (Peter and the Starcatchers, #3)
  • The Battle for Skandia (Ranger's Apprentice, #4)
  • Seeds of Rebellion (Beyonders, #2)
  • The Lightning Thief: The Graphic Novel (Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Graphic Novels, #1)
  • Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane (Underland Chronicles, #2)
  • The Rise of the Black Wolf (Grey Griffins, #2)
  • A Wrinkle in Time (Time Quintet, #1)
  • Torn (The Missing, #4)
  • Pandora Gets Heart (Mythic Misadventures #4)
  • The Time Paradox (Artemis Fowl, #6)
  • Physik (Septimus Heap, #3)
  • The Mysterious Benedict Society and the Perilous Journey (The Mysterious Benedict Society, #2)
  • Lord of the Flies
  • The Waterless Sea
  • The Cobra King of Kathmandu (Children of the Lamp, #3)
  • Charlie Bone and the Time Twister (The Children of the Red King, #2)

Percy Jackson and the Olympians (5 books)
  • The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)
  • The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2)
  • The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4)
  • The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5)
“Let us find the dam snack bar," Zoe said. "We should eat while we can."
Grover cracked a smile. "The dam snack bar?"
Zoe blinked. "Yes. What is funny?"
"Nothing," Grover said, trying to keep a straight face. "I could use some dam french fries."
Even Thalia smiled at that. "And I need to use the dam restroom."
...
I started cracking up, and Thalia and Grover joined in, while Zoe just looked at me. "I do not understand."
"I want to use the dam water fountain," Grover said.
"And..." Thalia tried to catch her breath. "I want to buy a dam t-shirt.”
8693 likes
“Love conquers all," Aphrodite promised. "Look at Helen and Paris. Did they let anything come between them?"
"Didn't they start the Trojan War and get thousands of people killed?"
"Pfft. That's not the point. Follow your heart.”
5324 likes