Start by marking “The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3)” as Want to Read:
The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3)

The Titan's Curse

(Percy Jackson and the Olympians #3)

4.34  ·  Rating details ·  773,100 ratings  ·  24,075 reviews
It's not everyday you find yourself in combat with a half-lion, half-human.

But when you're the son of a Greek god, it happens. And now my friend Annabeth is missing, a goddess is in chains and only five half-blood heroes can join the quest to defeat the doomsday monster.

Oh, and guess what? The Oracle has predicted that not all of us will survive...
Published May 5th 2007 by Puffin Books

City of Ashes by Cassandra ClareHush, Hush by Becca FitzpatrickCity of Glass by Cassandra ClareClockwork Angel by Cassandra ClareMarked by P.C. Cast
Books That Should Be Made Into Movies
28,673 books — 69,518 voters
The Hunger Games by Suzanne CollinsHarry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. RowlingTo Kill a Mockingbird by Harper LeePride and Prejudice by Jane AustenTwilight by Stephenie Meyer
Best Books Ever
55,586 books — 212,967 voters

More lists with this book...

·  773,100 ratings  ·  24,075 reviews

Start your review of The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3)
Jesse (JesseTheReader)
Jun 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
not gonna lie, it took me a little bit of time to fully get into this one, but the pay off was worth it. so many crazy things happened in this book & i'm still sitting here in a bit of shock! full video review to come. ...more
Jayson
(A-) 84% | Very Good
Notes: It deals in decision and destiny, drawing by doubt, defeat, and demure desire the draining disquiet of deep devotion.
Virginia Ronan ♥ Herondale ♥
My mother pursed her lips. “I’m telling you that … you’re getting too old for me to tell you what to do. I’m telling you that I’ll support you, even if what you decide to do is dangerous.”

And this kind of settles in which direction this third book is heading. If you’re already familiar with Percy Jackson (which I’m pretty certain you are, because otherwise you wouldn’t read this review, right? *lol*) you know that the first two books were fun and had a lot of jokes in them. The third one? Not so
Tharindu Dissanayake
Jan 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
"God alert! It's the wine dude!"
"I have several ideas, none of them good."

Things are getting much, much, much more interesting now. The Titan's Curse is far more thrilling than the first two books, and I still can't believe I'm finished with it already. For me, this one was better than the first two books in every way.

"No thou. No thee. Just you."

At the end of second book, I thought it was obvious Thalia is the prophesied villain and the story might take make a turn from there. But Rick Riordan
may ➹
one (1) fourteen year old white boy deserves rights and that is Percy Jackson
Mark Lawrence
Jan 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This morning, while waiting with Celyn at her hospital appointment I told her I was going to write a review of the book I finished reading to her the night before and asked her if it deserved 5*. She said it did. So 5* it is.

I picked this book up from Celyn's pile when we went off on her school trip (a week in the wilds) and being in a hurry I managed to get book 3 of the series rather than book 2 (we read book 1 last year). So we've jumped over The Sea of Monsters - but I don't think the readin
jessica
Aug 04, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
hmm. not my favourite of the series, but still quite enjoyable! lets break it down.

things i love about this book/series:

- greek mythology, greek mythology, GREEK MYTHOLOGY!
- percy is freakin’ hilarious
- such a unique and fun story
- grover is an absolute sweetheart
- quick pacing with a lot of action

what i wanted more of:

- more information and visibility regarding bianca and nicos parentage
- more of a recap between books (too much time passes with no explanation of what the characters did)
- more d
The Burning Rose (Jess)
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5/5 stars. 2020 re-read.
I love you Percy.
Sasha Alsberg
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
HADES!!!!!!! Gahhhh this book series is amazing!!!! Nico!!!!!
Cara
I have yet to be disappointed in this series. A real rarity in a fantasy series in general.

The story starts out with Percy, Annabeth, and Thalia trying to help Grover to sneak out two half-bloods from a private military style school. Things get immediately messy and they stumble upon yet another problem, or more like a crisis. In the process of a battle Annabeth is stolen away. Something called The General is out again wrecking havoc and as you can already tell Luke has a hand in all this. This
✨    jami   ✨
at this point, percy does not give a fuck. he would fistfight any greek god, at any point, for no reason, just because he can.

and im hugely here for it

(review to come)
Reynita ★ The Night Reader ★
THE REVIEW IS POSTED

3.8 Stars

THIS REVIEW CONTAINS SPOILER

"There is always a way out for those
clever enough to find it."

I should've written this review a few days ago but I didn't because I was pretty busy and well, lazy as well hahaha. My first year in university has started since Monday and I have been pretty busy with tasks lately but I'm enjoying my college life! ( so far ) it's so much fun!

I'm writing this review on my phone so I will add gifs and the quotes from the book late
Luffy
Five full stars. It's been a cumulative journey from the Lightning Thief. We finally got the full court of gods to observe. Riordan handled himself superbly, creating great set pieces to charm our hearts.

I loved everything about the book. Camp Half-Blood was a nest of intrigue, plotting, and backstabbing from the beginning. For once Riordan transcended his plagiarist issues and became a gifted author in my esteem.

This is the type of blueprint to follow when writing your own book. There was no re
Ahmad Sharabiani
The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #3), Rick Riordan

The Titan's Curse is a 2007 fantasy-adventure novel based on Greek mythology written by Rick Riordan.

It is the third novel in the Percy Jackson & the Olympians series and the sequel to The Sea of Monsters. It is about the adventures of the fourteen-year-old demigod Percy Jackson as he and his friends go on a dangerous quest to rescue his friend Annabeth Chase and the Greek goddess Artemis, who have both been kidnapped. ...

تاریخ
Bentley ★ Bookbastion.net
See this review and more like it on www.bookbastion.net
_______________________

Percy Jackson Reviews:
The Lightning Thief ★★★★★
The Sea of Monsters: ★★★★✯
The Titan's Curse: ★★★★
The Battle of the Labyrinth: RTC
The Last Olympian: RTC

The child in me is forever kicking myself every time I finish one of these books that I didn't read it sooner. Ironically, a series that I think is perfect for getting young boys into reading is one that I somehow passed over entirely when I was a kid. Like the previous t
Tina ➹ the girl who lives in Fandoms
Complete 5 Golden stars

How could I forget how much fun Apollo can bring at the moment he come?! (Ofc I did not forget the fun I just forgot how much, like I laughed at every sentence of that chapter, before even he starts talking. XD)
this one is definitely of my favs in the series!

many funny moments, stealth, thrillers, that Dam joke, typical & atypical way of traveling &
prepare for the feelz!

BlackJack! Nico! Professor Chase!
Zoe was annoying at first but through the end, She was awesome.
Thalia w
James Trevino
Feb 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another 5 stars book from Riordan. Are you really surprised!?

There seems to be a recurring theme with me and my favorite series. I always wait years before giving them a try and after that I kick myself for not doing it sooner. I did that with Harry Potter, then with Tunnels (by Roderick Gordon and Brian Williams), then with Eragon, then with Robert Langdon. Even with The Lord of the Rings. Not one of my favorites was read ‘on time’.

And Percy Jackson shares a lot of similarities with those books
♛ may
So, my reviews for the PJO series are basically just going to be vague screaming (bc I can’t recall what scenes belong to which books but like BEAR WITH ME)

description

So, my sweet precious Half-Blood children are sent on another mission where they’re sent to track down some monsters. Annabeth my #Queen is captured, Percy and the group meet more half-bloods, and skeleton-zombie-creatures are born. The group minus Annabeth returns to camp where the Oracle sends them on greater mission.

Lots of drama, lots of
Zoë
Dec 18, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5/5
SO glad that I'm continuing on with this series! This book was fast paced and (in my opinion) way better than Sea of Monsters. I can't wait to read the next book soon!
Mike (the Paladin)
Let me open by saying...Rick Riordan, I'm sorry for what I'm about to say. I'm an unpublished writer and I know the best I can hope for is that at some point some will like what I write, and some will well, rip it.

I've not been "real complimentary' of these books up to this point, I gave each 3 stars...said they were what I'd call, "not bad". I dropped this one to 2 stars...it's getting to "bad".

First, I must say apologetically that the writing isn't all that great. I know these have sold millio
Ashley Nuckles
May 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Baby Nico makes me cry. I just love everyone in these books too much it should be a crime how big my heart is for them
Mango
Dec 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: buddy-reads
“Imagine riding a giant steel brush over a bed of gravel all day. That’s about how comfortable boar-riding was.”

Note: This review will contain spoilers from “The Lightning Thief” and “The Sea of Monsters.” Spoilers from this book will be tagged. Read at your own risk.

Thanks to Niharika for Buddy Reading this with me! It was a pleasure discussing this book with you. <3

Click here to see her awesome review!

Now, let’s get on with my review:

Like I have done with the last two, I read this aloud
Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin
I don't know if I'm going to finish the series. It was good but I think I'm just over it. I might read some of the other books though :-/ ...more
destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries]
#1 The Lightning Thief ★★★★☆
#2 The Sea of Monsters ★★★★☆
#3 The Titan’s Curse ★★★★☆
#4 The Battle of the Labyrinth ★★★★★
#5 The Last Olympian ★★★★★

While I’ve given every book in the series 4 stars each so far, those have been very different 4-star ratings. The Lightning Thief was a solid 4—no more, no less. The Sea of Monsters was really a 4.5, but I couldn’t quite round it up to 5, so here we are. The Titan’s Curse, unfortunately, is a 3.5 rounded up—and I almost didn’t do that, but I have enjoyed
P
Mar 17, 2014 rated it really liked it
Shelves: young-adult
“Do you always try to kill people when they blow their nose?”

Well ... this actually gets better from the last book. The story without Annabeth is a good thing after I was tired by her. Rick Riordan managed to put the riddles and adventures together in this book, he even added the new characters, both gods and villains, in order to make the story more interesting. We have a chance to see Nico for the first time ! And for reading HoO before, I couldn't stop myself from grinning because I knew
Ahmed  Ejaz
Jul 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: full-lengths, 2017
I Loved this book as expected. Percy was still AMAZING!! I Loved his narration (don't know how many times I will say this :p). I felt his narration little more humorous this time.

Annabeth and Artemis, goddess of hunt, have been kidnapped by Titans' General. Percy, with new fellows, saves them.

=> Like the previous books, this book also started with the encounter of monster in a school. He was after two half-bloods, Nico and Bianca.
Nico didn't appear much but I liked him except in the ending.
Deborah Obida
Its official, this is my favourite in the series. I so do not want to be Percy, the titans are so not slacking and he is in the middle of everything. Another thing that I love about this series is its originality, its cliche free, no YA cheesiness.

The world building and writing style is as good as ever, there is a major improvement between the previous books in the series. The book is so humourous, the way Percy's mind work is so crazy.

I looked. And I couldn’t believe it. It was my car. Well
Mohammed Arabey
Jul 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can't BELIEVE I was gonna skip this series 😮

Amazing Pace that kept me breathless...check
Lovable fun characters...check
Mind-blowing world setting.. check

Hot thrilling climax... check
Sad sacrifice...check
Prophecy fulfilled completely..check
EPIC GODS council...check
Huge other twist...check
(More to come on all that !)

And then..

WHY INCLUDING A PREVIEW OF THE UPCOMING BOOK..
Now I must read the next one.. right away.
I'm justin love this series now...

Mohammed Arabey
27 July 2017
(Real Review on this and
Chelsea (chelseadolling reads)
I actually found myself laughing aloud at some of the dad jokes in this one. A+ Rick riordan
Lauren Lanz
Aug 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Whether intentionally or not, Rick Riordan wrote the son of Hades as if he were an angel… there is no universe in which I don’t love that.

The Titan’s Curse will always be my favourite Percy Jackson book because of the new characters introduced. Between Thalia, Artemis and her hunters, and Apollo with his sun chariot, this book is unmatched to me. I first read these books years ago and still vividly remember a lot of the events that occured… I think it’s safe to say PJO has an impact.

There’s neve

• Siege and Storm (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy, #2)
  • Shadow and Bone (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy, #1)
  • Ruin and Rising (The Shadow and Bone Trilogy, #3)
  • Crooked Kingdom (Six of Crows, #2)
  • Six of Crows (Six of Crows, #1)
  • Comic Book for Blood of Olympus
  • Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Harry Potter, #2)
  • Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Harry Potter, #3)
  • Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4)
  • City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3)
  • Heartstopper: Volume Two (Heartstopper, #2)
  • Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)
  • Heartstopper: Volume Three (Heartstopper, #3)
  • Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3)
  • City of Ashes (The Mortal Instruments, #2)
  • Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter, #5)
  • Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (Harry Potter, #6)
  • Heartstopper: Volume One (Heartstopper, #1)
See top shelves…
Rick Riordan is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of many books, including the Percy Jackson series. You can follow him on Twitter and via his official website.

Percy Jackson and the Olympians (5 books)
  • The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)
  • The Sea of Monsters (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2)
  • The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4)
  • The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5)