Start by marking “Fire Night (Devil's Night, 4.5)” as Want to Read:
Fire Night (Devil's Night, 4.5)

Fire Night

(Devil's Night #4.5)

4.08  ·  Rating details ·  20,160 ratings  ·  1,805 reviews
"Nothing, not even Devil's Night, was more magical, because tonight was the longest night of the year. It was special."

The clock at St. Killian’s chimes as whispers float in the dark staircase above.

Snow falls from the black sky beyond the windows, and candles glow, the flames lighting up the longest night of the year.⁣

Devil’s Night isn’t the only holiday we celebrate. T
Published December 8th 2020 (first published December 5th 2020)

To ask other readers questions about Fire Night, please sign up.
Audriana Vigil i think so. there's no way with that cliff hanger. mads and tavi are gonna be the next couple. calling it…morei think so. there's no way with that cliff hanger. mads and tavi are gonna be the next couple. calling it(less)
Amna She's 18. Fire Night occurs 10 years after Nightfall, when Athos was 8…moreShe's 18. Fire Night occurs 10 years after Nightfall, when Athos was 8(less)

·  20,160 ratings  ·  1,805 reviews

Start your review of Fire Night (Devil's Night, 4.5)
Penelope Douglas
Dec 02, 2020 marked it as finished-writing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE!

I watched, my spine stiffening as Damon leaned down to get in my face. "I know what you did," he whispered.

FIRE NIGHT is FREE in Kindle Unlimited!
Amazon US---> https://amzn.to/33Oj106
Amazon UK---> https://amzn.to/3gtLSw1
Amazon AUS---> https://amzn.to/3lP4rvi
Amazon CA---> https://amzn.to/3qs4dOm

Paperback---> https://amzn.to/33ONAmo
Audiobook---> Live on Dec. 8th!

*FIRE NIGHT is a 28K word holiday novella that takes place 10 months prior to the epilogue in NIGHTFALL and is
Ayman
May 31, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i thought this was gonna be some cute wholesome shit during the holidays with some added back arching smut but it wasn’t and i’m not mad about it. feels like the main purpose of this novella was to build groundwork for future spin offs which i would be excited to read about if it happens.
mel ☽
Dec 07, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: novella
not me mentally preparing myself for another steam room, catacomb, train orgy/threesome scene 😭 i remember EVERYTHING and i honestly just wanted to obliviate those scenes from my head.

but did i need to worry? nope.
it's okay guys, i can confirm we're all safe.

this was a cute novella of the Devil's Night people (im sorry i forgot what their group is called) hanging out with their kids during winter solstice aka Fire Night aka PG wholesome version of Devil's Night, doing rich people stuff with all
Lacey (laceybooklovers)
**Slight spoilers for Nightfall**

Penelope Douglas has given us some Devil's Night bonus content right in time for the holidays! This is a quick holiday novella told in all four horsemen's POVs (with a bonus POV for the epilogue!), set around almost a year before the epilogue in Nightfall. So Michael, Rika, Kai, Banks, Damon, Winter, Will, and Emmy are all grown up their children!

Fire Night is a new holiday tradition for our four families and I have to say I was so happy to be back in Thunder Bay
Phuong ✯
3 stars
I wanted more kids. That was until I went over to Damon’s house and then I’d be running out the front door ten minutes later with a migraine. Their nanny day drank, and I wasn’t even going to pretend that I didn’t understand why.
Tag yourself. I'm the nanny.

As someone who couldn't care less about this series, this little novella turned out better than expected. There is no group orgy scene, I know, I can't believe it myself. Somebody better pinch me. 👀

Fire Night had some cute f
EmBibliophile
Dec 08, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 3-stars

This was actually and surprisingly cute?

So here are my random chaotic thoughts;

• I still don’t know how I feel about the fact that those psychos managed to start families. Kinda makes me think that everything is possible. Because if they managed to be parents, I could graduate, right? Right???
• The setting is so freakin atmospheric.
• The first half of the book was really sweet, cozy, and festive. It was nice to see those characters in a different holiday other than the devil’s night.
Jessica ❥Chatterbooks Book Blog❥
The Devil's Night series is one of my favorite dark romance series of all time. I love these characters deeply, and I was devastated to see them go. Penelope Douglas did us all a real solid by publishing this fantastic novella.

It gave me everything I wanted! The author has created such an atmospheric, nostaligic short story that delivers in every way you could hope for.

Fire Night itself is such a cool idea! I wish I could participate every year. Aside from that, we were treated to sex, suspense
Arini ~ Miss Casually Reading
spoilers? idk, maybe.

this was boujee and festive but also pretty freakin scary.

few (a lot) thoughts:

↠ i was EXCITED to read this novella mainly because these trouble makers are now in their 30s—omg can you believe it?! theyre like 아저씨 (ajusshis) and 아줌마 (ajummas)!!! wAT?!—AND we get to see them as parents. so i was looking forward to meet all the little heathens.

↠ Kai/Banks has the longest chapter. im sCreaMiNg!!! 😭

“If I ever leave you, it’s because I’m dead.”

↠ xcuse me, but i would LOVE to
Ꮗ€♫◗☿ ❤️ ilikebooksbest.com ❤️
“If I ever leave you, it’s because I’m dead.”

“Don’t you trust it?” I asked her.
“What?”
“That this will never end.”

The Hero(es):
Michael Crist - From Corrupt, a famous NBA player and Leader of the group.
Kai Mori - From Hideaway, the good guy of the group who can be very bad.
Damon Torrence - From Kill Switch, a bad boy with a killer attitude.
Will Grayson - From Nightfall The fun guy who was a tortured soul but has stepped up for the group and is now at peace.

The heroine(s):
Rika - F
Jessica
Dec 06, 2020 rated it really liked it
I went into this one having no idea what it was about. I got an e-arc from Penelope only two days after even learning this was even coming out, so I just dove right in!

This takes place after the four books in the Devil's Night series and around Christmastime. You DEFINITELY have to finish the series before reading this. Many details from all of the books pop up in here, so make sure you know the characters and their stories before going into this. That's all I want to say, but we do get the POV
alluringB
Dec 03, 2020 rated it liked it
2.75 stars ⭐️

“You can’t speak for a world when you only understand one point of view.”

I really liked this. it didn’t do much in redeeming this series for me but it was nice to see the gang with their families again. shed a tear or two but that’s about it.

there will definitely be a series for this 2nd generation and i’m honestly kinda excited to see what the kids will be up against in the future. Mads has already won me over—that sweet boy 🥺

sooo... i guess angels heard our prayers for no-aw
Jessica 🌹

Things I loved and deserve more than 3 stars

✨ Daddy Damon
✨ Damon + Winter

“I gazed back at my wife, loving her this time of year most of all. She adored the music, the food, and all the little things. She couldn’t see the lights, but in a way, she did. She said they made the house feel different. Warmer, somehow. I loved that nothing escaped her. Even the scent of wrapping paper. It had never occurred to me wrapping paper had a scent, but she made me lie down under the tree every win
Leanne;;
Jan 10, 2022 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: top-2022
crying rn because i finished the devils night series and i’m gonna miss it so much. it was so fun to read all the books and omggg i’m so attached to it. especially the characters. ughh i love the books so much and now it’s definitely one of my favourite book series
Lauren ♡
4 STARS

I was mentally preparing for some slightly cringy and totally not fitting to the plot/characters orgy scene(s).

BUT I'M HAPPY TO REPORT Y'ALL WE ARE SAFE!! The prayers have been heard, thank you lawdy.

This novella being 98 pages is broken into 4 chapters + Epilogue. This fun and suspenseful story is set around Christmas time/winter solstice aka Fire Night and told from the Four Horsemen POV. However, the Epilogue is told from Mads POV (Kai & Bank's son) and leaves it open for a future nex
Dec 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing
***AVAILABLE NOW***

5 Never Changing CROWNS

What is better than your favorite characters from one of your favorite series coming together at Christmas? Not one thing. Penelope Douglas has dropped the best kind of Christmas surprise, bringing all of our beloved Devil's Night crew together in a Christmas celebration filled with the suspense and passion we’ve come to expect of the series.

Told from the POV of each of the guys, Penelope Douglas gives us glimpses into our favorite couples. We get the i
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog
Dec 03, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
5 stars

I have to say omg sigh all my favorite characters together in this one !Be prepared for a heartwarming and steamy novella with suspense to keep your interest till the end!

I loved every minute of it , my heart was melted , I missed them and it was nice getting more from this world! Penelope Douglas did an amazing job giving us a Christmas story like only her knows how , from our favorite characters!

It’s fast paced and captivating!

h
Sep 27, 2022 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
“what’s wrong?” she asked, wrapping her arms around my neck.
“i need to hold you.”

winterdamon you will always be famous idc <3
angelina
Dec 02, 2020 rated it did not like it
Penelope douglas you are a very very sick human being how do you sleep at night . I’m free worst experience of my fucking life (Real).
nikita
Jul 28, 2021 rated it it was ok
finally done with this cunts!!
moonlight ☾ [semi-hiatus]
4 surprised-me-in-a-good-way stars

soo going into this book, I didn’t expect much. Maybe just a cute little story updating us about what the four Horsemen and their families are up to these days + a glimpse of a possible 2nd gen series...but I didn’t think I’d be this hooked with a short novella? *flashbacks to Next to Never and how I was also hooked* The series itself had its ups and downs for me. It wasn’t perfect and I only loved Kill Switch and the past scenes of Nightfall to the extent w
Hannah
Dec 08, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow I didn’t realize how much I’d missed my babies before I read this.Also MADDEN MORI IS A BADASS.
✨ Lucy ✨
Dec 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
“No one stops us”

“No one owns us”

“And we’re not changing”

It was so good to be back home even if just for 28K word.

I loved and fell for each word .

They went through a not easy at all journey and seeing all of them now together , happy and with everything they wished for is mind-blowing and so emotional.

With this story we see the end of an era and hopefully the beginning of a new one .

I can’t even describe what’s like being finally once again in Damon , Kai , Michael and Will’s world once again .

arissa
This novella was such a nice surprise. For real, I loved to see those small glimpses of all the four couples, although they weren't much because of the drama, and since it's just a novella, I can live with it.

That scene in Damon's chapter 😭. (view spoiler)

I loved Octavia and Mads, but (view spoil
farwa ☽
Dec 03, 2020 rated it really liked it

This novella was exactly what I needed right now.I just realized after finishing it how much I missed the entire crew
Manvi
Feb 26, 2022 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is why I don't like open endings. Now I want Mads' story, fuck others! ...more
bo
Jun 02, 2022 rated it liked it
”There’s beauty in the history. I don’t want that erased.”

RTC
H
May 25, 2022 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
i loved reading from all of the horseman povs again and now they are all dilfs we won

i know there is no new gen but pd is sick for giving us mads and octavias stories sm potential, particularly mads hes unhinged i wanna see it

to conclude i love this found family sm bye
Ashlee » libraryinthecountry
I so deeply hope Penelope discovers a story that wants to be told and goes ahead with a series for the Devil’s Night kids ... I’m dying for more of Mads and Octavia and Athos and the Moreaus and all of the others!

This was a fun and exciting trip back to Thunder Bay, I love these characters.
alana ♡
Dec 04, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: romance, new-adult
The Devil’s Night crew but make it Christmas?

YES PLEASE.
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰
description

Perfect!
Such an adorable, sweet, exciting and beautiful look into the lives of our darlings!
We get POVs from all the guys and an epilogue in a 2nd generation POV!
I just loved reading this.

description
💜 💜

Smokin Hot Book Blog Smokin Hot Book Blog Smokin Hot Book Blog Smokin Hot Book Blog Smokin Hot Book Blog

• Wicked Saint (Sinners and Saints, #1)
  • Little Lies (Lies, Hearts & Truths, #1)
  • Savage Wilder (Sinners and Saints, #4)
  • A Slice of Love (Slice #4)
  • The Endgame Is You (Rixon Raiders, #4)
  • Rule of a Kingdom  (Kingdom Duet, #0.5)
  • Taint Her (Rebels at Sterling Prep, #3)
  • Twisted Bonds (The Camorra Chronicles, #4)
  • Loverboy (The Company, #2)
  • Cheesy on the Eyes (Slice #5)
  • Fallen Son (The Fallen Men, #2.5)
  • A Pizza My Heart (Slice, #1)
  • Bully King (Love is Love, #1)
  • Twisted Lies (Twisted, #4)
  • Trick Me Twice (Alstone High #1)
  • Twisted Emotions (The Camorra Chronicles, #2)
See top shelves…
Penelope Douglas is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. Their books have been translated into nineteen languages and include The Fall Away Series, The Devil’s Night Series, and the stand-alones, Misconduct, Punk 57, Birthday Girl, Credence, and Tryst Six Venom. Please look for The Hellbent Series and Motel, coming next.

They live in New England with their husba

Devil's Night (4 books)
  • Corrupt (Devil's Night, #1)
  • Hideaway (Devil's Night, #2)
  • Kill Switch (Devil's Night, #3)
  • Nightfall (Devil's Night, #4)