Start by marking “A Court of Thorns and Roses eBook Bundle: A 4 Book Bundle” as Want to Read:
A Court of Thorns and Roses eBook Bundle: A 4 Book Bundle

A Court of Thorns and Roses eBook Bundle: A 4 Book Bundle

(A Court of Thorns and Roses #1-3.1)

Feyre is a huntress. The skin of a wolf would bring enough gold to feed her sisters for a month. But the life of a magical creature comes at a steep price, and Feyre has just killed the wrong wolf ...

Follow Feyre's journey into the dangerous, alluring world of the Fae, where she will lose her heart, face her demons, and learn what she is truly capable of.

This four-ebook bu
Kindle Edition, Canada Edition, 2016 pages
Published October 15th 2020 by Bloomsbury Publishing

To ask other readers questions about A Court of Thorns and Roses eBook Bundle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Court of Thorns and Roses eBook Bundle

5/5 stars 🌟
Jac K
Jan 01, 2021 added it
Jan. 1, 2021
This box set contains first 4 books and is on sale for 3.99 today a HUGE discount...FYI 😊
emma
Nov 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, 2020
i’m not gonna lie i went into this series really not expecting much

but i ended up really loving it
Olivia Hill
Jan 18, 2021 rated it really liked it
Even with taking a 20-unit load in college, I made time to read this series in 2 weeks. I time-traveled to the appearing-ly enchanting world of faeries and humans but left feeling a mix of melancholy, renewed excitement over life, and frustration with some of the writing.

I kinda envision the series like this:
A Court of Thorns and Roses - Exposition/background
A Court of Mist and Fury - Rising action and climax
A Court of Wings and Ruin - Falling Action and resolution
A Court of Frost and Starli
Chey
Mar 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a series that makes you sit on the edge of your seat during the intense action sequences. Keeps your reading emotions flowing as you read about action, passion and difficult choices one must make for what they believe in. A Court of Thorns and Roses series consists of four magnificent Fantasy books that explores the life of an impoverished girl and her family. As she hunts for food for her family the main character ends up making the wrong move and flips her life upside down and takes a ...more
Latricha
Feb 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
An update on original review done YESRS ago...

These books are magical, still, all this time later. My ultimate favorite is still ACOMAF but I actually liked this 4th installment better this time. However Sarah has done an AMAZING job on character building as I have from book one, all the way through the completed books so far, 4, HATED Nesta! She is a viper that belongs in a nest and has been since we’ve known her.
I was hesitant about purchasing her & Cassians story (KNOWING I would eventually
Greyland Reviews
Feb 08, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-stars

It took me over a week to get through this damn thing but it was worth it. ACOMAF basically made my serotonin levels go through the roof with how much I loved re-reading it. Others (looking at you ACOTAR and ACOFAS) made it little bit harder to enjoy. Full review for these books are on each individual book and all have trigger warnings listed. With a possible score of 20 stars this book got roughly 16 stars, so B-. Now just put me in a coma until ACOSF comes out.
Jennifer Treviño
This Series Rocks!!!!!
Every single book had my emotions on high. I could not get to the next quick enough. So much to love, hate, & feel! This review would be so long if I shared all of my thoughts on detail. Those will have to be shared individually on each book’s page. This series is a must read if you enjoy magical adventures including fae, true love, undying friendships, romance, betrayal, heartache, fate, & difficult choices on a path through the unknown to a marvelous end!
JJ
I thought that this was a really well-written book and I thought the storyline was really good. This series has some action, and a lot of romance, and is overall a really good series. If you try the series and you are looking for a bit more action then I would suggest trying the throne of glass series which is similar but has more action than romance. Another thing I like about these books is they have multiple perspectives within the books.
Marcia Wheeler
Jan 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
LOVED THESE

I really liked this series and am reviewing these four books that were included. The first book was good and it easily pulls you into the story within the first few pages. But the real draw of this series is the second two books! Absolutely adored the story telling. The books made you want to continue to story and I devoured them rather quickly. I finished all four in a little over a week. The fourth book however is not a standalone book but instead a small story to pull the first pa
Myla Aguilar
Jan 10, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What a Read

Ok I love this series. I could not put it down and glad she sold them all together because I hate waiting on the next book.
Great world building, good characters, action, tragedy, romance, terror, good battles and overall good story.
I hope it continues since there is much that still needs to occur.
Brittany Richardson
I loved every book. It is fun and intense with twists. I completely recommend for all lovers of fantasy. This is a beautiful world and has wonderful characters. I can't wait for the next to come out in Jan 2021! ...more
Andrea Scott
Dec 22, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely loved. This series is one of my all-time favorites. It breaks my heart and puts it back together again at least 10 times in the span of 4 books and I re-read all the time. The world is beautiful the characters are interesting and flawed and dynamic, and the story is so well written.
Camilla K
Jan 06, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
i loved this series more than i have ever loved any books ever before. the third one was by far the most emotional, and probably my favourite, but I adored them all. the characters were immaculate, the way everything connected and unraveled. i just love them
Ish
Jan 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
It certainly transported me to another world. I was Feyre the whole time. It has been a while since I felt like I was a character in the book.... it's that good, for me at least. This is what I love about reading. What a great escape! ❤️❤️❤️ ...more
Shayley
Jan 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant!

This series made me laugh, cry, stay up all hours of the night reading! Literally had me on the edge of my seat many times! I cannot wait doe the next book to be released!
Romance Schmomance (Malia)
I’ll write up a series review soon!

Not too bad of a series, if I read this years ago I totally would have been over the moon. But being an avid fantasy/paranormal romance reader, I’m quite picky about things.

I’m ready for some more Cassian!
Caroline
Jan 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Beautiful

Cannot wait for Nestas book. This is my second read through and these books definitely age like fine wine. This read through has made me appreciate this wonderful world even more.
Christina Spicer
Jan 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed every book and so happy that they were combined into a box set!!

Loved these books and the whole complex tale the story woven through the lands of the world are purely magical. I could not put them down!
Marilyn Mickey
May 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Would not recommend to those under 16 - considerable amounts of sex and violence.
Ava
Sep 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was one of the best series ever and I could literally not put it down. It took me a week to finish it and I totally recommend!!
Maya D’Arrisso
THE BEST !1 ONE OF MY FAVSSSSSS
Jun 15, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another thoroughly light and engaging series that was the perfect escape. The protagonist was a little annoying sometimes, so more like a 4.5.
B.L. Cagle
Aug 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I can only say that I am so glad that my sister recommended these books to me.... they were soooo good and i enjoyed them so much. Worth reading!!
Bri
Jan 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I’ve read this whole series in the beginning of 2019 lol so for sure I’ll give this a 5 star
Monica Lopez
Jan 24, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I had alr4eady read these books but got the.m on sale and had to buy them. One of my favorite series
Miranda
Jan 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021, pnr
10/10 would read again.
Jeanette Domek
Jan 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A Court of Thorns and Roses.

I was quire impressed with these books although I thought the sex description was way over the top. I am looking forward to book 5.
Quinn
Jan 26, 2021 rated it really liked it
Reread the series, ready for A Court of Silver Flames
Madison Lee  Murphy
Feb 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing
favorite author

Just re read the whole series in anticipation for silver flames even better than I’d remembered. I hope SJM never stops creating

• Matched Trilogy Box Set
  • The Selection Series 1-5 Book Set (The Selection #1-5)
  • Elites of Eden (Children of Eden, #2)
  • The Year of Goodbyes
  • Angels Twice Descending (Tales from the Shadowhunter Academy, #10)
  • Children of Eden (Children of Eden, #1)
  • Chain of Gold (The Last Hours, #1)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Soldiers' Pay
  • Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 20
  • Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 1
  • Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 16
  • Kare Kano: His and Her Circumstances, Vol. 11
Sarah J. Maas is the #1 New York Times and internationally bestselling author of the Crescent City, A Court of Thorns and Roses, and the Throne of Glass series. Her books have sold more than twelve million copies and are published in thirty-seven languages. A New York native, Sarah lives in Philadelphia with her husband, son, and dog. To find out more, visit sarahjmaas.com or follow @therealsjmaas ...more

A Court of Thorns and Roses (6 books)
  • A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)
  • A Court of Mist and Fury (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #2)
  • A Court of Wings and Ruin (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #3)
  • A ​Court of Silver Flames (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #4)
  • Untitled (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #5)
  • Untitled (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #6)