Start by marking “These Reckless Hearts (Saint Clary's University #3)” as Want to Read:
These Reckless Hearts (Saint Clary's University #3)

These Reckless Hearts

(St. Clary's University #3)

Stone Jacobs must…help me.

My life has always been defined by two interconnected things:

I’m a Wilder.

I’m a treasure hunter.

What happens when both of those things are threatened? When who I am gets pulled out from under me and my greatest enemy of all destroys me even further?

Lance and his mercenaries aren’t going to stop. They’re going to come at us until they take the trea
Published February 8th 2021

To ask other readers questions about These Reckless Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about These Reckless Hearts

Start your review of These Reckless Hearts (Saint Clary's University #3)
⭐Toonasa⭐ •Romance Book Lovers' Haven•
"Family is the greatest Treasure of All."
~10 Legendary Stars⭐~
'These Reckless Hearts' had my heart Singing & Beating faster. The hits kept coming! The Journey was so worth it & this Finale of the Series was Epic.
A Superb Reverse Harem Story with All the feels, Surprises, Danger, Foursome Sex *Fanning-Myself!*, Love & Friendships, Holy HOTness, Twists & Truths, Action & Psycho People, Edgy Drama, Bullets Flying, we Find the Treasure (!!), Safe & Loved, HEA!

I loved Lucas, Wyatt, Stone, Dakota So
The Romantic Rush Blog
Feb 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2021-reads
Well what an epic conclusion! My, how this series has bashed its way into my heart. Truth be told, the first book didn’t sell me- and Moore knocked me out so thoroughly with the Heights Crew, I was worried I’d never find anything with that magic. But Moore sure knows how to build a series and evolve a harem over time- and every book in this series got better and better. Of course, the Heights Crew I’m pretty sure will always take the top spot for me, but this series sure went out with a bang, an ...more
Daisy Delfin

Pages: 422
My rating: 3.5

This series was recommended to my by my #cakeeater friend Si.

Another RH book by E. M. Moore. I did not expect it to have connection to the Heights Crew, but we meet Finn and Cole again.
The series was entertaining. And I enjoyed reading all three books one after the others and when I finished the series I got a great surprise: the series was free on Amazon, so on top of getting the books from KU I got them free from Amazon for my book collection. Thank you Mrs. Moore!

Sanne
Feb 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What an end for an amazing serie. This serie had me on the tip of chair every book. It was so wonderful. For Dakota her whole live has been a search, a search for the treasure, a search for herself, a search for who she really is, a search for what she wants. It all ends in this book. Be ready to get dragged back in one more time, to fins out all of the answers you have been guessing for. To find out how it all ends. But be aware, you will feel very deeply, you might cry, you wil scream and want ...more
Julie
EM Moore brings her readers to St.Clary University for the last time in her latest release, "These Reckless Hearts".

Dakota, Stone, Wyatt and Lucas continue their suspenseful story, searching for the Wilder treasure in this final book of the series. The suspense is HIGH with Lance now taking bigger chances as he has nothing to lose, where Dakota realizes she has the most to lose with her newly created family. And add in the Cole, the gang leader of the Dragons, and this book is explosive!

It is s
Kasumatata
Feb 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This book was WILD! Gosh... I freakin' loved Dakota and her boys before, but this book definitely added onto that.
These Reckless Hearts is an overal crazy rollercoaster ride where the author goes all in to make her readers experience the pressure the characters are under. The pace is fast, the stakes are high...

I love the different characters in this series, but Dakota takes the lead in this one. She's fiercely protective over her boys and her family's legacy and her devotion to both is definit
Carissa (Novel Confessions Book Blog)
What an ending! I’ve loved every EM Moore book I’ve read, and this one was no exception. So much happens in the finale of the Saint Clary’s University series that I can’t tell you about because SPOILERS! But be prepared for a wild and painful ride. Keep in mind this is a series and you MUST read books 1 & 2 before you can read this one.

If you’ve read the other two books in the series, then you know what a cliffhanger This Fearless Girl ended in. You’ll be happy to hear that you don’t have to wa
Anna (read.all.night)
Feb 07, 2021 rated it really liked it
These Reckless Hearts is the final book in the Clary University series by E. M. Moore. After the explosive end of the last book the reveals are processed by the characters and everyone has to figure out where to go from there. I like how the relationships have developed but I was also impatient for certain things to happen.

The treasure hunt continues in this novel and Stone's dad tries to control it and reap the rewards. The hints and clues were really interesting and I was impressed with how t
Cheryl Sedman
Feb 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
These reckless hearts is the last book in this series and what a book it is. You will be taken on such an emotional, heart stopping ride up into the superstitions. But with so much love shown throughout the book and the great ending I would totally recommend reading.

Dakota is such a wicked strong character which we get to see so much more in this book as you go through all the twists. When Lucas, Stone and Wyatt hide a few things from her she soon put them in their place. We also get to see her
Nicola Bradfield
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ epic stars
Well, what an epic series I loved Dakota, and her amazing men.
I never thought reverse harem was my kind of read but when I was offered a copy to review I thought i’d give it a go! I'm so glad I did I loved loved loved every minute!!!
The treasure hunting plot kept me turning the pages desperate for them to succeed.
This book is full of mystery angst and twists and turns and let's just say a WHOLE LOT OF STEAM🔥🔥
I loved each character and their relationships together and as
Annie (_anniereadsbooks)
Feb 02, 2021 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this series and how different it was! I’ve never read any other book with a treasure hunting aspect and thought this was so unique!

These Reckless Hearts is the last book in the St. Clary’s University series and it was a good ending to a great series! EM Moore really knows how to make you hate the villain in her books. I wanted to bring Lance to the top of the mountain and push him off (oops, he tripped).

I love the character evolution throughout this whole series. This wasn’t t
Irma *Irma The Book Whisperer*
What a ride!

I loved Lucas, Wyatt, Stone and Dakota. There was this particular sceene with Dakota that absolutely rocked my world.

Dakota and the three boys stole my heart. She is the female character which you happen to admire. And most of all, she protects the people that means something to her.

On the other side, boys are the perfect picture of bad boys. But we all know they are so much more than that. Their protective side towars Dakota show us just that.

The emotions it invoked! The danger an
Charlotte
Feb 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This series was like a mixture of Indiana Jones and Lara Croft but with more guns, more wise cracks and way more sex. Dakota (FMC) has so many truths uncovered in this last book. The majority of which come from Cole who i had a hard time liking from the beginning but his gruff, rough manner kinda grew on me. Things go up a notch with Dakota and the guys - Stone, Lucas and Wyatt still trying to find the treasure. Which in turn helps them get a lot closer. It was a hell of a ending and i loved eve ...more
Cheyenne Rae
So so good

This book was amazing. Steamy scenes, enough raw emotion to make your heart squeeze, some laughs and of course, seeing the way this great series wraps up.
The only complaint I have is that this was the end of Dakota and the guys' story and I, with my unhealthy attachment to fictional characters, am going to miss them.

Lindsey Davis
Sep 26, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Perfect ending!!!

This series was a roller coaster of emotions from the start. The way this author writes always pulls me in and this time was no different! There was so much tension, drama, twists you don't see coming and overall a string oove formed. It couldn't have ended any better. I can't wait to read more if this authors work!!!!
Tara
Feb 14, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book, this series and you as an author! You create such fantastic worlds I’d give anything to live in! Dakota, Stone, Lucas, and Wyatt are some of my favorite characters of yours and I love that Cole was so front and center in it. I love that your stories cross. I’m so sad this series is over, but look forward to everything you write next! Ahem...Finn!
Coco.V
Sep 21, 2021 marked it as to-read
Shelves: freebie
🎁 The complete series is FREE on Amazon today (9/21/2021)! 🎁
Mandy’s Book Reviews
Feb 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What a fantastic ending! This series is one of my favorites from this author! Take one last ride with this crew ! Get ready to find out all the answers we’ve been guessing for find out how it all ends ! Be prepared you will scream you might throw things but it’s all worth it in the end . Definite 5 star read !
Brittany (happy.ending.always)
So fun, steamy and amazing!!!

This was fun! It was adventurous! It was steamy and had so much love between these characters!!! I really loved this book. There were so many twists and turns! This book is awesome and this series is amazing. A must read!
Bethany (Bee_TheBibliophile)
I’ve been waiting for the final installment of the Saint Clary’s University series and this definitely did not disappoint! I adore this harem and so desperately wanted to see them succeed and be happy together.

The cliffhanger at the end of This Fearless Girl was a killer and I found myself tearing through the beginning of the book to get the information we were promised. I have to say I was a little disappointed about the reveal. It helped Cole endear himself to me, but I felt like I could feel
Caroline
Feb 02, 2021 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing conclusion to a AMAZING series! So bittersweet to have finished this book. As much as I love a completed series, it also makes me sad, because these characters are leaving me. Dakota, Stone, Wyatt, Lucas and even Cole become so engrained into my heart and brain, I want to know more of what happens in their lives.

These Reckless Hearts picks up where it left off in the previous book, which is the aftermath of Stone's wedding. Except now, there is a even more of a threat because St
Rambling Reader
Feb 11, 2021 rated it really liked it
These Reckless Hearts truly comes full circle, and Moore does a great job of bringing the trilogy to a close while tightening up all the loose ends and checking in on what we've been looking for:
✓ The fate of Stone's father
✓ Her future and status with the guys
✓ Her relationship with Cole
✓ Who she is and who she wants to be
✓ And... oh yeah! That pesky treasure

Dakota has some great moments to shine, and I truly appreciate that although her understanding of some parts of the world has been li
Emma Louise Elks
Aug 09, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wow, now this is how you conclude a fricken phenomenal series 👏🏻 The most unique, gripping, intelligent and vivid story line, developed perfectly over three unputdownable books.

E.M Moore really does write the most original stories that will stand the test of time, and I know this whole world she's created will forever hold a top spot in my heart!

And for the record, my heart is so happy with how everything turned out, but at the moment I'm really not ready to lose the part of me that has been s
Deanna Murphy
Feb 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
My heart is so full with love for Dakota and ALL her guys. As the final book in this series came to an end, well, I experienced emotions from both ends of the emotional spectrum. This book was everything you need it to be, but it didn't stop there, nope, it was so much more as well. The feelings during this book were running high, and very intense. The tension was a living breathing thing. You never knew what was coming from one second to another. There was no rest to be had for any of them. Dak ...more
Jade Adams
Feb 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The 3rd and final book in the Saint Clary's University series and Erin has knocked it out of the park once again!
The rollercoaster of emotions I had whilst reading this is untrue, I went from panic, to laughing out loud, to having my jaw hitting the floor in shock thinking "Hang on. Wait, what?."
Oh and I cant forget having to fan myself off because I'm telling you, the steam in this book. Oh, lord. All I'm saying is that stream scene. Phwar, that was something!

Dakota has come so far in this se
FS Meurinne
Feb 11, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2021, reviews, arc-team
This is the final book in the series, you need to read the previous ones before this one, but let me tell you how explosive Dakota, Stone, Lucas, and Wyatt story is because you haven't read anything like them. The whole series will keep you on your seat, but this ending was more. Dakota will be a character I will remember, she is strong and so resilient. You need to read this book and the entire series. Superb 5-stars!

Book Enticer
Blog |BookBub | Amazon |Audible |Instagram |Twitter |Facebook |TikTok |
Nicole
Mar 28, 2021 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this series. Book 3 is written very well. There are numerous moments of intensity and emotion. I enjoyed how the plot was concluded over many chapters and complemented the entire storyline very well. The characters came full circle and realized what was most important after all....

Possible spoilers....
• Dakota learned that the treasure wasn’t everything. Her guys were more important to her than finding a treasure. She realized she wanted to live and make a life for herself and t
Gina Brown
Jan 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
As a little girl, you see treasure hunting as romantic, finding the treasure and the prince to go along with it but as Dakota can tell us, its far from romantic...This is the last book in this series and it was spectacular. These types of book hold a special place on my heart because for me its all about the adventure, the suspense, the action, the steamy parts which were perfect..And it was packed with it.
This book starts off right when the last one ends. Dakota is in a terrible situation away
Angie
Feb 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
All good things come to end, and the adventure EM Moore put us through with Dakota and her guys was amazing! The treasure mystery, betrayals, lies, and love were a perfect package to this reader. Dakota was a FMC that grows on you, and by the end it was great to really see her journey that started off one way end in a more uniquely satisfying way. The focus has been all around the treasure hunt, but I think the search for the treasure led her down to a hunt for acceptance and love. We all want t ...more
Jessica
Mar 15, 2021 rated it really liked it
Very different but good

This series is about treasure hunting. For decades the families have searched for a treasure that has taken over their lives, brought hatred, and made people do very bad things. It was suspenseful and some very unexpected things happened. Some of it was predictable, the things thrown in threw me off...in a good way...there was romance and steam, but it wasn’t the the focus and it didn’t happen until the middle of the series. The author did a great job with making the chara
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Quarantined (Quarantine #1)
  • Prince Charming (Cinderella, #2)
  • Immoral Confessions (Boys of St. Augustine, #1)
  • Elements of Faith (The Hidden Elements, #1)
  • Wicked Devil (Devils of Sun Valley High, #1)
  • Dylan (Dark Legacy, #4)
  • Laces (Boys of Hawthorne Asylum, #1)
  • Finale (Academy of Stardom, #4)
  • Love Hard (Black Rose Kisses #4)
  • Senseless (Steel Demons MC, #7)
  • Sancte Diaboli: Part One (The Elite Kings Club, #6)
  • Voyeur (Voyeur, #1)
  • Ruthless King (Mount Trilogy, #1)
  • Damaged (Boys of Winter #2)
  • The Unwanted Wife (Unwanted, #1)
  • Cash (Saint and Sinners, #2)
  • Tainted Creek (The Allstars, #2)
  • Cruel Abandon (Fallen Royals, #5)
See top shelves…
E. M. Moore is a USA Today Bestselling author of Contemporary and Paranormal Romance. She's drawn to write within the teen and college-aged years where her characters get knocked on their asses, torn inside out, and put back together again by their first loves. Whether it's in a fantastical setting where human guards protect the creatures of the night or a realistic high school backdrop where soci ...more

St. Clary's University (3 books)
  • Those Heartless Boys (Saint Clary's University, #1)
  • This Fearless Girl (Saint Clary's University #2)

News & Interviews

Hanya Yanagihara’s latest novel is actually three tales of New York.   In To Paradise, the highly acclaimed author of A Little Life and The...