Start by marking “Adam (Winter Peaks, #1)” as Want to Read:
Adam (Winter Peaks, #1)

Adam (Winter Peaks, #1)

If Caitlin Ryan had known Pops’ grandsons in Colorado were freaking hot with an equal amount of irritating traits, she’d picked another place to overthink her life. Adam Mills, the oldest brother of the family that agreed to take her in, has an unnerving sexy confidence and overall hotness. And the former snowboard star has his eyes set on her.

As an Olympic gold medalist o
Kindle Edition
Published February 19th 2021

To ask other readers questions about Adam, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Adam

Start your review of Adam (Winter Peaks, #1)
InkSlinger PR
Jan 15, 2021 rated it it was amazing

InkSlinger PR is excited to be working with Anna Castor on the release events for ADAM, the first title in the new Winter Peaks Series!
You can sign up for the release events here: http://bit.ly/IS-Adam
No Book Behind
Feb 23, 2021 rated it it was amazing
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Adam: Small Town Family Romance is the first book in the Winter Peaks Series, spin of Lucky Irish Series. Well, more Mills boys the merrier.

When I was thinking about Caitlin's book I was somehow quite often seeing her in Jersey with Calum. But Anna Castor decided to surprise the reader totally, sending her to Winter Peaks, to the other side of Mills' family. And honestly, couldn't choose it better.

From the very beginning I felt the attraction between Caitlin and Adam, their chemistry, ext
Dianna Freh
Feb 18, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book! Adam and Cait met when they sat side by side on a bus heading to his home town. They have the best banter, amazing chemistry, and have a past they are still dealing with. I loved how Adam shows his emotions freely (not just passion, but all of his emotions) and Cait keeps him centred. Cait is dealing with her families drama and Adam is there to support her every step of the way. It was great to see how they balance each other.

I enjoyed reading this book so much I'll
Ana Paula
Feb 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I love small town stories! They are so good to read and this family seems so fun, entertaining and have some promissing stories to come in the future.

Adam Mills is a fourty-year old; an Olympic god medalist living in his parent’s household and has several siblings in the town of Winter Peaks. Caitling Ryan, and ex-cop, is exhausted and looking for time to think about her life and starting over again. She is looking for a second chance in her life.

They connect right away and discover that they ha
Samantha
Feb 19, 2021 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC from the author thru Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving my review. Adam and Caitlin have a love story that begins on a bus to Winter Peak, Colorado. He is ready to give his heart to the right woman and he believes he just met her. Cait is going to take some convincing yet. They have a sweet and steamy love story. Adam is going to convince Cait that his love is worth taking a chance on.

rachel bromley
Feb 21, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I loved it! Anna you just get better & better! I keep changing my mind who I love the most! Can’t wait to see what happens with Chloe & Damian! Also seeing Keenan for a bit , can’t wait to see his story too! Thank you!
Susan Munnings
Feb 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Love love love the families in this series of books. Can’t wait for the next one to come out. ❤️
Christine Campbell
Feb 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing
The story begins with them meeting on a bus. They start out as friends and they build their relationship into a great relationship and. One day he !esses it all up
They take a break and thy are miserable. An event brings them back together. They are extremely hot

Judy Gittleson Hendrickson
Mar 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Caitlin and Adam meet on a bus, with totally different plans ahead of them. She is contemplating starting over after being a cop and he is an Olympics champion that is ready to settle down. Her sister is married to a cousin of Adam and his family so the storyline includes most of both families, which is really a cool idea. The romance was on again/off again due to miscommunication and some twists. Loved the little bits there about the s'mores cupcakes and the zip line. Made the characters very m ...more
Cathylynn
Feb 28, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Caitlin wants somewhere to go to rethink her life. She meets Adam on a bus and they hit it off. I thought it was written well and the chemistry between the two was off the charts. I liked Caitlin and how she just wanted to decompress and think about her life and which direction to go. Adam was a great guy and knew what he wanted and when he met Caitlin he knew she was the one. This is a great small town romance, with great characters and a great story.

I received a free copy of this book via Book
Suzaan Jansen van Rensburg
Mar 06, 2021 rated it really liked it
The story of Caitlin and Adam tells the story of two people with painful pasts but also with resilience to overcome it and became better people for it. I loved the characters and the way they interact, the humor with which they take on life. A good read.

Maja
Feb 27, 2021 rated it really liked it
This was my first read from this author. The story is written in the third person point of view, something I am not the biggest fan of. But I liked both leading characters. Adam and Caitlin were great and I will read more from this author in the future.

Nate
Mar 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Adam & Cait had an entertaining read. Good characters. This was a new author for me. I received a free copy of the book. And am voluntarily leaving my honest opinion.
minda2galangatt.net
I really enjoyed reading this book. Both characters have been thinking of how to go on with their life when they met in the bus going to the same small town, Winter Peaks. I like their chemistry and the twist and turns of the story that just proved that they were both in love and cannot live without each other.
Whitley Taylor
Feb 13, 2021 rated it liked it
I’m a fan of small town love books! This is really cute. Only downside it sometimes felt like it too wordy to where it dragged a little. But other then that I loved it.

Jill
Mar 17, 2021 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Just

I couldn't finish it, sorry. It did not hold my interest at all. Again sorry. I have no idea what happened
Lauren
rated it did not like it
Apr 03, 2021
Maria
Feb 25, 2021

• My One and Only (Very Irresistible Bachelors, #5)
  • Obsessed (Wild Mountain Scots, #1)
  • Never Say Forever
  • What If You
  • Heathen (Redwood High #2)
  • Replaced Parts
  • His Ballerina
  • Darkness in Green & Gold (Green & Gold #3)
  • Surviving the Break (Chadwick #2)
  • Secrets of Green & Gold (Green & Gold #1)
  • Surviving the Merge (Chadwick #1)
  • Shadows of Green & Gold (Green & Gold #2)
  • Daybreak in Green & Gold (Green & Gold #4)
  • Blind Date (Blind Date, #1)
  • The Alice Equation (The Laws of Love, #1)
  • On Wings And Ash
  • Untwisted: The Story of My Life
  • The Cowgirl's Surprise Match (Tillbridge Stables, #3)
Hi there! Click the FOLLOW button if you'd like to be in the loop about Anna's new releases!

Anna loves to write heartfelt and steamy romance series. Anna laughs out loud behind her laptop as she writes the banter between siblings. There's no hiding from a nosy Pops ;-) Her books are for mature readers only because of their steamy content.

Author of the Lucky Irish series and the Winter Peaks series