Start by marking “Meet You Under the Stars (A Morgan's Grove Novel #2)” as Want to Read:
Meet You Under the Stars (A Morgan's Grove Novel #2)

Meet You Under the Stars (A Morgan's Grove Novel #2)

Chaynie Mayfield is the absolute last person who should be heading up the Morgan’s Grove library Valentine’s event. Ever since her boyfriend dumped her last year—on Valentine’s Day—she’s had a hard time believing in love.

When Greg Peterson, handsome architect and former schoolmate, is commissioned to oversee the library’s renovations, Chaynie’s spirits are instantly lifted
Published December 1st 2020 by Red Adept Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Meet You Under the Stars, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Meet You Under the Stars

Start your review of Meet You Under the Stars (A Morgan's Grove Novel #2)
Julie - One Book More
Dec 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
A story about family, finding oneself, and finding love, Meet You Under the Stars follows Chaynie, a librarian tasked with organizing a Valentine’s Day event for work. Though not a fan of the romantic holiday since her break-up last year, Chaynie determines to make a Valentine’s event that everybody can enjoy.

When Greg is hired to renovate Chaynie’s library, he helps Chaynie with her Valentine’s Day task. Chaynie never planned to stay long in her home town, as there is little chance of her becom
Kelly
This is a delightful follow up in the Morgan Grove series. It is a stand alone novel as the story is about a character from the first novel. It isn’t necessary to read the first book to get the impression of the little supportive town of Morgan Grove.

Love Stars Here, Morgan’s Grove Book 1

I received a complimentary digital copy of this book from the publisher and LibraryThing ER in exchange for an unbiased review.

Although this is book 2, it can easily be re
Karen (BaronessBookTrove)
Jan 04, 2021 rated it really liked it
I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy from the Author. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of my review.Meet You Under the Stars by Traci Borum is another great book that takes us back to Morgan's Grove to see how Chaynie is doing.
Will Chaynie follow her heart or her dreams?
Chaynie Mayfield
Chaynie Mayfield is the character that we follow and it is pretty interesting to see what a librarian assistant does with their time and what their job entails. I liked how s
Ashley (Red-Haired Ash Reads)
After her ex broke up with her on Valentine’s Day, Chaynie Mayfield wants nothing to do with it. Sadly, she has been put in charge of the Valentine’s day event at the Morgan’s Grove library. When Greg Peterson, architect and former schoolmate, is put in charge of the library’s renovations, Chaynie’s spirits are lifted. Greg helps her brainstorm event ideas, remodel the children’s section, and pushes her to reach a dream.

From this blurb, this book reads as a romance novel. Sadly, for me this was
Leslie aka StoreyBook Reviews
If you are looking for a sweet, clean, romance read then you might want to check out this book and this series. This is the second in the series about a small town in Texas called Morgan's Grove. This is the type of town I would love to live in versus the big city. It has charm, lovable characters, and just enough tension to keep me interested in what could possibly happen next.

This story focuses on Chaynie and Greg. Morgan's Grove is a small town and they happened to have gone to school togethe
Katherine
Dec 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
A BIG thank-you to Traci for e-mailing her book to me.

I love the cover art! And! The title of this story is wonderful!

Christmas is over and the citizens of Morgan's Grove are putting away the Christmas decorations. Chaynie Mayfield, a librarian, isn't excited about the fast approaching Valentine's Day because her former boyfriend broke up with her on Valentine's Day, the previous year. Chaynie has been given the task of creating a special event for the library's Valentine's Day. And! Greg Peters
Christy
Jan 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
I have loved every book I've read by Traci Borum, and Meet You Under the Stars is no exception. The way she writes just makes you feel as if you've come home. They are sweet romance books, but the romance isn't "in your face" romance. It's subtle. It's realistic! Now, I have read other clean romance books where the characters fall in love in like two hours...slight exaggeration...and have loved them too....but not always. There are actually two love stories in this book, and I loved watching the ...more
Joi Lin
Feb 26, 2021 rated it liked it
This was a very slow burn romance, and I mean v-e-r-y s-l-o-w burn. So slow, in fact, that you barely recognize it's a romance and not just a couple of good friends hanging out in the library together. I realize that a lot of times, that's the way it works in life: best friends realize they want to become more than that to one another. But I don't read romance novels because I want to read about real life. I read them because I want some escapist fantasy about a beautiful girl meeting a handsome ...more
Sonya Wasden
Jan 30, 2021 rated it it was amazing
This is a new author to me and I will be looking for more of her books. If you enjoy reading about small town romances, this is one you won't want to miss.

Chaynie Mayfield and Greg Peterson had gone to school together in Morgan's Grove, Texas. Chaynie had finished her master's in Library Science and was now back home working as a library technician or an assistant librarian at the local library. She had returned home after her father's death but now she wanted to spread her wings and be a head l
Trish
Dec 03, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: cozy
Cozy, clean read that's more about the community than a romance. I really enjoyed the author's Morgan Grove novels, but the "charming town" element doesn't work as well for me with the American setting (perhaps because I am too familiar with the reality?) I had preordered this and didn't realize it was Valentine focused (not a bad thing, but I probably would have waited a month to read it if I'd realized).

I really enjoyed seeing the bond between Chaynie and her mother, and the growing relationsh
MaryEllen
Dec 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was an interesting romance story. We see the friendship slowly build. We know Chaynie is attracted to Greg, but because her friend is interested in him Chaynie doesn't pursue him. Greg didn't get the memo.

I disagree with another reviewer that said that Greg's character seemed flat. His quiet strength was well pictured. His character was seen in the way he spoke and behaved and the little bits we saw in memories shared. He seemed a very deeply caring, patient man. Because we only see Chayni
Merry Jelks-Emmanuel
Dec 09, 2020 rated it really liked it
This charming story reads like a Hallmark movie. It has lots of community and family elements that draws the reader in and keeps you glued to the story. Chaynie was in a relationship that ended on the holiday and she never fully recovered from it and as a result she doesn’t do Valentines Day and when she is put in charge of the library’s Valentines Event she has misgivings.
Greg is another intriguing character that is introduced into the story. He and Chaynie went to the same high school althoug
Charlotte Lynn
Dec 14, 2020 rated it really liked it
This book has everything I love. The small town setting with a library as the main setting is perfect. The characters are sweet and relatable. Chaynie is looking to move up in the library world and leave Morgan’s Grove. Greg has just come back home and is looking to set up roots. The first time these two meet each other there is a subtle attraction, a small spark, and a wonder if this could lead to more.

Chaynie has decisions to make about her future but first needs to wow Morgan’s Grove with a
Deborah
Jan 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Kimkbries
Dec 24, 2020 rated it liked it
Set in the small town of Morgan’s Grove, this story was a sweet romance between Chaynie, a librarian and Greg, a historical architect. Greg is hired to help in a renovation project with the library. Chaynie was tasked in helping to provide ideas to remodel the children’s area and also plan a Valentines event for the library that will involve everyone in the small town. When the two begin working together, you could see a friendship building. Told only in Chaynie’s point of view, I really felt li ...more
Amy
Dec 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Meet You Under the Stars is another beautiful romance by Traci Borum. This second installment A Morgan's Grove series was a delight to read. I adored Chaynie and Greg’s story and loved their chemistry.

Meet You Under the Stars is getting a very well deserved five plus stars from me. I look forward to more from A Morgan's Grove series. I highly recommend this one for readers who enjoy reading clean romance.

I received Meet You Under the Stars from the author, but was not required to write a review
Kristen
Dec 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is a heartwarming and entertaining story about being open to opportunities and listening to one’s heart. I enjoyed Chaynie and Greg and watching their relationship grow. Add in other characters from Morgan’s Grove and we have a touching story of family, friends, love, and home. Beautifully written! I look forward to a return to Morgan’s Grove.
Katina Rose
Feb 20, 2021 rated it really liked it
New to this author. Great showcase of friendship and family environments. Not the best romance story.
Karen Johnson

• Layla
  • Too Good to Be True
  • Bait and Witch
  • The Nature of Fragile Things
  • Falling into Magic (Destiny Falls Mystery & Magic, #1)
  • Under a Gilded Moon
  • Millicent Glenn's Last Wish
  • Fairytale Christmas with the Millionaire
  • Well Played (Well Met, #2)
  • The Secret on Rum Runner's Lane, a Book Magic Mini Mystery
  • Crazy Stupid Bromance (Bromance Book Club, #3)
  • Boone (Eternity Springs: The McBrides of Texas, #3)
  • Happiness for Beginners
Traci Borum is a writing teacher and native Texan. She’s also an avid reader of women’s fiction, most especially Elin Hilderbrand and Rosamunde Pilcher novels. Since the age of 12, she’s written poetry, short stories, magazine articles, and novels.

Traci also adores all things British. She even owns a British dog (Corgi) and is completely addicted to Masterpiece Theater–must be all those dreamy acc