Start by marking “The Unplugged Alpha: The No Bullsh*t Guide To Winning With Women & Life” as Want to Read:
The Unplugged Alpha: The No Bullsh*t Guide To Winning With Women & Life

The Unplugged Alpha: The No Bullsh*t Guide To Winning With Women & Life

Most men today are sent off into society with a broken belief system, which they use to make choices, that get them terrible results with life and women.

Men have been conditioned to be the quintessential "nice guy." They're trained to be overly humble, kind to a fault, and that just "being themselves" is enough to attract and keep the woman of their dreams. Men are told to
Published November 23rd 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Unplugged Alpha, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Unplugged Alpha

Start your review of The Unplugged Alpha: The No Bullsh*t Guide To Winning With Women & Life
Howsikan
Dec 10, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Entrepreneurship is about managing risk. In the Unplugged Alpha, Rich Cooper brings his years of experience managing risk to the world of dating and relationships. Rather than checking out of the sexual market like men going their own way (MGTOW), Rich gives solid advice on how to be a man in the modern sexual marketplace.

The advice is clear-cut. Look for women who truly have a genuine burning desire for you. If they don't, why are you wasting your time being somebody's second choice? If she wa
kane b
Nov 29, 2020 added it
Phenominal every añpha should read especially the 1 coming of age

I loved it great topicd and knowledge for aged have pass down to my sons it a great starter for when they start there lives or journeys
Keith
Jan 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Wow! I gotta say Rich’s book hit the nail on the head. Now I have been following Richard Cooper for a while and I do check out his channel entrepreneurs in cars and I do think he does get a bit of a bad rap from the MGTOWs. Rich understands MGTOWs and why they feel the way that they do but he doesn’t agree with the’r prescription of solving the problem. In a way I don’t either. Here is the thing. I’d never get married but I would have a LTR non co-habitation relationship where I would keep a wom ...more
Paul
Jan 03, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A great book on masculinity and how to navigate todays societal female construct

I really enjoyed this book and would highly recommend it, men need to read the truth about female psychology, they also need to understand how to navigate todays female imperative. I have a few criticisms, this book refers to many videos by the author which i have (awesome videos), however since this is a book written by the author i felt he could have delved deeper into some subject matters.
Adly Isaac
Dec 31, 2020 rated it it was amazing
My first red pill book

I've been watching his videos on YouTube for a year now. I'm a 27 year old single male that never been in a full blown relationship with a woman just FWBs. This book really shine a light on the nature of women i be had a feeling about but never real put any real thought to it. I recommend this for all the young guys out there getting into the dating world.
Mark Daniels
Dec 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Every man needs to read this

A great read just as I expected it would be. Rich tells what a man needs to be like to have a successful relationship and also what a man needs to do to keep himself from being taken Advantage of In today’s world of dating and relationships with women.
A.J. Martinez
Dec 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
The cold hard truth for beta males

There are people who just cant accept reality and decide to live in a fantasy.
This book gives you no place to hide.
Richars cooper gives you the truth about ferminism, beta males, marriage, being a man, masculinity and how to become a better man in a western world that prefers women over men in so many cases.
Society demasculates men and puts women on a pedestal. The boys are left behind not knowing how to deal with modern day society and this is the perfect boo
Julia Walls
Feb 13, 2021 rated it liked it
Are there any other girls who read this book? 😆 interesting. Here is a girls perspective on the book...

Agreed with some things and not with others. Men do face a lot of problems, with divorce especially. The system is not always fair to men, and as a educator, I can tell you that children ABSOLUTELY need their fathers. Mothers and fathers of divorce need to rise up above their own pettiness for the sake of their children. Of course women want a man that contributes, has a job, is smart, and has
Matt
Feb 24, 2021 rated it really liked it
Brutal read but a helpful read. I don't agree with everything Rich says but I do agree with a lot of it – as I've had personal experiences that speak for much of his philosophy.

I stumbled across Rich on accident either on Apple Podcasts or YouTube – I don't remember which – and I took a liking to his content. Many people find him controversial, others find his material to be borderline life-saving. Depends on your perspective, I guess.

After struggling with relationships in the past and dealing w
Ward Walker
Feb 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Details behind his YouTube videos

This is a tough book, on a tough subject. It is an attempt to boil down what is going on WRT relationships in a broken world, and then to recommend responses. Some may find the contents offensive. If you are a male great white you may find the contents to your liking. If you want to live on the top of the predators, this may help you. If you have a different world view—what he might call a Blue Pill—it is probably worth understanding the Red Pill view because the
Dave Murray
Truly should be obligatory for all men in earth. The world would clearly be a immensely better place.

I read it 6 times. I suspect we would learn all this from our father's in the 1900's. But now society is peddling lies over lies. truth feel so empowering, so easy (once you get it and accept it). I never had so much confidence in my capacities, possibilities and future than now. Thanks Rich
Adrian Villanos
Feb 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Reading the book is deeper than the YouTube videos

As I was reading this book I lost track of time because the writing style is done in a way that looks like a father or friend is giving you solid advice. This book will save men lots of Time money and stress by knowing the red flags and landmines to avoid.
Dan Brown
This book serves as a clear, concise introduction to the Red Pill Lifestyle. Richard Cooper is well-versed at counseling men still trying to understand female nature while also trying not to become angry at the state of the world. In my opinion, this book is a supplement to his YouTube channel "Entrepreneurs in Cars" and some quotes in his book are verbatim from his videos. ...more
Nicholas
Feb 20, 2021 rated it it was amazing
So many tips. Very digestable, realistic, frank and concise. Just be prepared to be open and honest with yourself during and after reading, as hindsight is always perfect vision. If I had a son, I'd be giving him this book to read at 16-18 years old. It is relevant to everyone, whether you have made mistakes, or yet to make them. ...more
Danny Richard
Mar 04, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Very good summary of rep pill philosophy. Richard gets to the point quickly,and this short 200 page book is jammed packed with knowledge without the stupid storytelling that no one intelligent cares about. He is a disciple of Rollo Tomassi, he summarizes Rollo’s teachings better than anyone else in the Manosphere.
Samuel Moore
Dec 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Into The Rabbit Hole

I’ve been a follower of Richard’s channel and this is a fantastic introduction and deeper illustration of the red pill. Definitely gave me much more insight on whether or not to get married in today’s world. Here’s to the bearded alpha!
Billy Saint
Jan 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
All men should read this

I wish that I could send this book back in time to my 18 year old self! This is the most valuable information a man could possibly have in this day and age...
Joe Villalobos
Dec 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Very informative and an eye opener. The Author did a good job explaning in detail.
Damian Jóźwiak
Jan 04, 2021 rated it really liked it
It has some golden nuggets, but only for those who do not follow Rich's youtube channel. For me, a long-time subscriber there was nothing new. ...more
Ivan
Jan 17, 2021 rated it liked it
Too many vulgarity and profanity in it. If there weren't YouTube's filters you wouldn't be able to put 3 right sentences without vulgarity. ...more
Amirko
Jan 17, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Great

As in his YouTube channel, Mr. Cooper is spot on. Enjoyed it plenty, time to Do. The. Work.
Have fun reading.
Frank
Jan 18, 2021 added it
Must read for all guys who want to win in life. This short and concise guide is highly recommend. It shows you what is behind the curtain.
Jamie
Jan 25, 2021 rated it it was amazing
lifechanging

This book is absolutely life changing for anybody who is looking for something better in life or knows that there is something better in life, than being a simp.
Ricardo Sandoval
Feb 08, 2021 rated it really liked it
Interesting. Has some good points, but lack of evidence to sustain his "truths". ...more
luis osorio
Feb 13, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Real talk on women

Very real guide on women and dating. If you liked The Rational Make then this is for you.
Must read !
blake currie
Feb 22, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Succinct and to the point.

Rich Cooper makes a succinct and concise argument for men to be a better version of themselves and what not to tolerate in any relationship.
Alexander Mooij
Mar 03, 2021 rated it did not like it
Interesting premise about the imbalance in genders in marriage and parental law, but other than that it's a high bullshit guide to becoming an incredible ass of a man. Sorry Richard. ...more
Cody McMullen
Dec 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
Really cool book with interesting insight into how both genders think and operate in relationships!
Tomasz Zieba
Feb 05, 2021 rated it liked it
It's fast enjoyable reading for a couple of evenings. For somebody who is not new in this space, there's probably nothing special. Before reading the book I was hoping for more 'advanced' stuff.
The author has a nice style of writing, so I'm looking forward to the next books and hoping for more deeply described subjects.
Edmond
Dec 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
The truth hurts but this book speaks the cold hard truths about dating in the modern world. I have been lied to by religion, society, marriage is a dead institution. If I would have known what I now know about marriage, my life would be better. This book was the playbook I needed to understand dating, female nature. Religion kept pushing me to get married, marriage is a death trap for all men living in the modern world.

• The Rational Male
  • Mode One: Let The Women Know What You're Really Thinking
  • FUCCFILES: Lessons from a decade of women
  • The Appearance of Power: How Masculinity is Expressed Through Aesthetics
  • The Rational Male - Positive Masculinity
  • The Predatory Female: A Field Guide to Dating and the Marriage-Divorce Industry
  • Nomad Capitalist: How to Reclaim Your Freedom with Offshore Bank Accounts, Dual Citizenship, Foreign Companies, and Overseas Investments
  • The Almanack of Naval Ravikant: A Guide to Wealth and Happiness