Start by marking “Granting His Absolution (Cloth & Stone #3)” as Want to Read:
Granting His Absolution (Cloth & Stone #3)

Granting His Absolution

(Cloth & Stone #3)

Gideon and Cordero thought they were brokering peace, but they may have just handed Cleveland to the Devil.

Cordero and Gideon are more in love than ever, but they’re also in more danger.

Coordinating the soup kitchen’s reconstruction puts Cordero under the drug lord’s thumb. But the risk proves fruitful when he learns Stevens is dealing in something more deadly than drugs.

A
Published December 15th 2020 by Rhys Kay Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Granting His Absolution, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Granting His Absolution

Start your review of Granting His Absolution (Cloth & Stone #3)
Kaila
Dec 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
i will admit i am super sad this series is over.. it has been an amazing ride.. wonderful characters.. gargoyles and love.. along with action and angst.. it has been wonderful to be a part of this journey and i cant wait to read more by this author later.
Amy
Dec 15, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is the conclusion of the Cloth and Stone series. Cordero has to ultimately decide if he wants to continue to wear the collar. Gideon’s curse is slowly turning him permanently to stone. They are fighting a battle on two fronts, only to find that they are closely related. With their new friends, they are trying to find a way to both stop Stephens and to save Gideon. There is one character briefly introduced that I am very curious to know more about, the phoenix firefighter. These two have fin ...more
Alexis Woods
Another fast paced addition that concluded the Cloth and Stone Series.

Gideon and Cordero are back and stronger than ever, especially with the help of Sister Jeanne and Ted. Together they search for Kaylie and discover even more paranormal and supernatural people living in Cleveland. Dane Stevens continues to be up to no good... running for mayor and nixing the competition. There's magic afoot and the only question is who will win. A well-written mystery that kept me interested right to the end.
Rachwithheadinabook
Dec 16, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5* for me.

This is the third and final part of the series and is a fitting end to it, it is as fast paced and action field as the previous books. Cordero and Gideon now have help in the shape of sister Jeanne and Ted, more paranormal and magical creatures are being found in the area of Cleveland, while Cordero and Gideon fight against Dane Stevens who is grabbing more power in a bed to become mayor.

The plot was written and finished nicely and had a satisfying ending to the book/series, but my m
Ariel
Dec 13, 2020 rated it liked it
A fitting end to this series. Cordero, Gideon, and their friends are in a race against time as they try to deal with the drug lord Dane Stevens while also figuring out how to break Gideon’s curse before it’s too late.

This book wrapped everything up pretty nicely and gave a satisfying conclusion. I wish we got some more background info on Ted and Sister Jeanne since their pasts seemed important to all of the connections they were pulling in for help, but I guess their stories will get told in up
Juniper Greer-Ashe
Dec 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I am going to miss this series. I didn't even know I needed a gargoyle romance in my life, but I'm so very glad I got to see Gideon go from tortured, snarky, stupid hot gargoyle to just snarky and super hot, and happy with Cordero. As with the first two books, there's plenty of excitement, drama, angst, and the incredibly strong chemistry between Gideon and Cordero. All of the plot threads from the previous novels are tied off here: the battle against drug lord Dane Stevens and the mystery of Gi ...more
Aimee
Dec 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Great ending to this trilogy! The story is so lively and fast paced and intriguing I couldn’t put it down. I loved seeing all the supernatural characters and learning more about Gideon’s past. The love between Cordero and Gideon is beautiful and so sweet!! I kinda want to know more about Bob-O...he was quite interesting. I want to believe that Gideon was saved by Ted’s theory of them being soulmates...makes for a wonderful ending either way! 😉
Stephanie W
Dec 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
Faster paced, but still a really good bookend to the entire series. Definitely loved that all three kept me engaged and didn't disappoint.

Gideon and Cordero continued to grow for the good and love of their relationship and negotiate for the greater good. Unfortunately something may have gone wrong and the opposite could occur.

Cordero is placed within the clutches of a drug lord. Despite the danger, the risk rapes a worthy reward.
Gideon is not taking care of himself the way he should and is pla
Georgiana
Dec 19, 2020 rated it really liked it
~4.5 STARS~

This one was my favorite of the three. Not only was the pacing a bit faster, but there were a few times I laughed out loud.

I liked that both Gideon and Cordero were stronger in their relationship in this one so there wasn’t all the negative thoughts and second guessing like the last book. I also like all the new characters. I did enjoy reading about Ted and sister Jeanne again. Dane Stevens was evil, but I sort of wished he was a bit more ruthless.

Overall, I really enjoyed this serie
RACHEL REED
Dec 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is book 3 in the series and is part of a continuing series, best enjoyed in the series order. They are not standalones.

This book starts off right after where book 2 ended. So be sure to read that before heading into this one

I absolutely loved the ending to this amazing series.
I really enjoyed reading this book!
Cordero and Gideon get their well deserved HEA which was so satisfying to read about after having seen them face so many obstacles together on their relationship.

This book neatly ti
Ida Umphers
Dec 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I've hit a few series lately where all the volumes were fantastic and then the last one seemed a bit rushed and kind of fell flat for me. I was worried about that here, because I have loved this series so much. Thank goodness I need not have worried. This book is as strong as the previous ones, maybe even better. I loved the new characters that showed up to help our guys (would love to see them get their own books!). The plot was resolved in a completely satisfying manner and the characters cont ...more
Diane Dannenfeldt
Dec 10, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a really good ending to a pretty cool series. Cordero & Gideon and their friends are battling the drug lord Dane Stevens. We find out more about what he has done & the true evilness of the man other than just dealing drugs & running the streets. These two are way more on the same page in this book & work very well together. Their HEA made me so very happy. So if you read the first two books, you need to pick up this one as everything comes full circle.

ARC provided by Gay Romance Reviews
Siobhan Flynn
Dec 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Full of supernatural activities and magic, this story sends off Gideon and Cordero perfectly. Gideon really progressed as a character and melded seamlessly with Cordero but he still is as snarky as all get out. Suspenseful and a touch of drama this story was amazing, action packed plot and some very adorable romance among the chaos. After everything they have been put through it was a thoroughly deserved happy ending for the pair.
Amber Antus
Dec 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Gideon and Cordero are back at it and the story is just as great. I love the characters and I really enjoyed seeing them reach their final goal. The action was amazing and the scenes were great. I really enjoyed all of the side characters and seeing the dimensions that the authors were able to bring. The book is full of romance for all of the action that does happen. I have really enjoyed reading this series and getting to know Gideon and Cordero, I will be sad to leave them behind even after 3 ...more
Jocelyn Whaley
Dec 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
This was a new book and anew author to me. I wished I had read the first two books. I was a little lost sometimes. Saying that, it was a cool book. I may have to get the first two and start all over again.
Barbara
Dec 18, 2020 rated it really liked it
The third book in the Cloth & Stone series it is a well written M/M Gargoyle Romance. We get more of Cordero and Gideon as they search for Kaylie, there is suspense, drama, a villain, mystery, magic, and romance. I received a free copy of this book via Booksprout and am voluntarily leaving a review.
Janet Hunt
Dec 16, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This was fantastic! Cordero and Gideon are back and more in love than ever. They now have help in the form of Sister Jeanne and Ted and they’re searching for Kaylie. I loved all the snark from Gideon. It had a good and satisfying ending. I’m voluntarily reviewing from an advanced copy I received. This was solely based on my honest thoughts and views.
Felicity
Dec 16, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m-paranormal
A great conclusion to this action/steamy/paranormal packed series!! I'm certain this book will bum you out at the end.. ONLY bc it ended!! These two writers have raised the bar and will leave you wanting more. Thank you GRR for this read!! ...more
N
Dec 05, 2020 rated it really liked it
I received an ARC through Gay Romance Reviews. I'm glad this third book had closure. Cordero and Gideon have their happily ever after. This book definitely picked up the pace of the story and I liked how Gideon and Cordero have friends in their fight against the druglord. There's still sexy times but it's nice reading more about the plot compared to when it seemed like it was just Gideon and Cordero on their own trying to stop Stevens. Cordero is less in his head and Gideon is less bitter. ...more
Elaine
Jan 01, 2021 rated it it was amazing
A satisfying ending to an action-packed trilogy
Cordero and Gideon have joined forces with a rag-tag band of supernatural folks to try to end Dane Steven’s hold over Cleveland. It’s been a tough run for our duo and Gideon is hiding something very important from Cordero—something that could end their time together forever. This book held my interest from beginning to end. The character development was good, especially for Cordero and Gideon. I also caught a possible new story in a surprising side
Rebecca Park
Jan 01, 2021 rated it really liked it
This trilogy was very fast paced but enjoyable to read! After everything these men have been through they deserve the happy ending they get! Their lives couldn’t be anymore different but they are perfect for each other! This was a really good ending to the trilogy! 😀😀
Scarolet Ellis
Jan 05, 2021 rated it it was amazing
Granting His Absolution: A M/M Gargoyle Romance (Cloth & Stone Book 3) by PJ Friel is an amazing read. This is book number three in this amazing series that I have loved reading. I highly recommend this story to everyone who loves reading about M/M and gargoyle romance..

Mary Gresham
Dec 16, 2020
Lesdmark
Jan 01, 2021
P.J. Friel
Nov 25, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)
Saffron Hart
Nov 28, 2020 marked it as to-read  ·  (Review from the author)
Zinnia Rodriguez
Emerson Tate
Dec 17, 2020

• Hair Balls
  • The Ghosts of Crushes Past
  • Play Dirty (Wages of Sin #2)
  • Santa Bear
  • Taylor Maid
  • Big (99 Daddies, #2)
  • Sweet Tooth
  • One Bite With a Vampire (Hidden Species #2)
  • A Layperry's Tradition (For A Chance At Us Book 1)
  • Dear Daddy, Please Keep Me (Naughty or Nice, #7)
  • Angels in the City
  • Endangered Species (Time Served #1)
  • Declan - Heart of a Tiger (Book One of the Royal Taiga Streak)
  • The Fairy Shop
  • A Little Bad (Big Bad Wolves #3)
  • Rome and Jules
  • The Innkeeper's Blues (Bed, Breakfast, and Beyond, #2)
  • First (99 Daddies, #1)
PJ writes steamy, action-packed paranormal romance novels starring characters from both ends of the Kinsey scale and everything in between. She delves into themes like fate and overcoming the past. Her characters are strong, capable, and complex regardless of gender, and her worldbuilding is a little...intense.

When PJ isn't terrorizing the highways of Ohio in her red, mid-life crisis sports car or

Cloth & Stone (3 books)
  • Taking His Confession (Cloth & Stone, #1)
  • Serving His Penance (Cloth & Stone #2)

News & Interviews