Start by marking “Everything I Give (Everything, #5)” as Want to Read:
Everything I Give (Everything, #5)

Everything I Give

(Everything #5)

Tis the season…

Life over the last ten years for the Blackman Boards crew has been better than any of the couples could have imagined.

But with the holidays approaching, the women are struggling to get through the madness of Christmas plays, cookie baking, wish lists, tree shopping, and decorating while the men are desperate to soak up every ounce of affection they can get

To ask other readers questions about Everything I Give, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everything I Give

Start your review of Everything I Give (Everything, #5)
Kari Hansen
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Christmas is always a wonderful time of year as it reinforces what is truly important in life. Getting the chance to catch up with all the characters we know and love and to see how life has been treating them is an experience you don’t want to miss.

This is a heartwarming story about cherishing the ones you love and the memories you share as you live, love and laugh together.
lowkeyreader
Oct 04, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
It's so amazing to see all the couples lives 10 years forward. I loved that they have new traditions with each other. I loved that their kids are becoming close friends just them. I loved it even more reading about each couples' lives, how they're navigating between their married life, their kids and friends. Amazing addition to the series! ...more
Jackie Wright
Oct 04, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jennifer Pierson
I sometimes wonder what's wrong with me because I don't normally want to read any Christmas stories, but A.K. Evans is one of those authors that I don't read the blurb anymore, I just read the book. Everything I Give is a Christmas story that I absolutely LOVED so much because I have LOVED the people of this series! 'Tis the season of working to make Christmas perfect, so the baking is off the charts, parents are trying to prepare for the kids to come home on break from school, and of course, th ...more
Joanne
Sep 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, I loved this series and even tho we get glimpses from time to time whilst reading the Cunningham Security series it’s never enough lol. So knowing this book was coming I was ecstatic! Getting to see these guys and women with their families was such a treat. Seeing how they’d grown not just as people but as couples and parents. Witnessing the dynamics between each couple with their kids was so precious. Although each couple faced different obstacles as they grew, the love and devotion was ex ...more
Jenn the Readaholic
It was so nice to catch up with the men and women of this series. We pick up years later, right around the holidays, and I found myself wishing more of the year away to get to November and December while reading! All of the couples, their kids, the friendships obviously being forged between their sons and daughters (and Lark holding Kingston’s hand! HA! Luke lost his head there) felt a tad nostalgic with the advantage of seeing just how strong some bonds can be. The new and existing traditions, ...more
Destiny
Oct 06, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Title: Everything I Give by A.K. Evans

About the Book: The holidays are approaching for the Blackman Boards crew. How will the holidays go?

Review: I did not read the previous books in the series but there was enough information that I didn't feel like I was starting in the middle of something. It was a mix of family fun and erotic encounters around the holidays. I enjoyed getting to know everyone at Blackman boards and would love to read more about them. You really get to know the characters.

Ove
Erin Lewis
Sep 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 star review of Everything I Give (Everything #5) by A.K.Evans

I love stories based around Christmas, it’s my most favourite holiday of the year. I also love stories based in small towns so Everything I Give was a win/win for me. A.K.Evans is a relatively new author to me and how I have not come across her before, I have absolutely no idea.

This book was well written and I was fully invested in the story from the first to the last chapter. This was a fun read which is something I really needed r
Sandie Chraponski
What a sweet sexy story that wraps everything up perfectly with a bow! In this story we are brought back to Wyoming to spend the holidays with The Blackman Board team and their beautiful wives and families.

This was a great way to see where these couples ended up, we got to spend time with them all individually and when they celebrated together!

No angst or drama in this story, just family fun and lots of bush worthy moments! I loved seeing the futures with these couples!
Susana
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was so excited to find out this book was in the works. I’ve enjoyed all of Ms. Evans’ books she’s written but have a particular soft spot for the crew in this series.
Reading this book was like a warm hug from and old friend, catching up after a long time apart. I loved reading about these characters in their new family dynamics and how they’ve grown since we last saw them, as couples, as parents, and friends. A perfect bonus addition to this series.
Niki Rufibach
Oct 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was so nice to catch up with some of my favorite characters. I loved seeing them in the role husband and wife and parents. As the holidays approach you get to see just how truly the love each other. My favorite part was seeing Stone as a father and husband. It just made my heart melt. This book is all about friendship, love and family. Another great read!
Tara
Sep 21, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This story was fun! It was great to get back to the original characters and see what they are up to years in the future! Plus, this story definitely gets you in the holiday spirit! The four couples, and their children are all getting ready for Christmas, and celebrating with their own traditions. You get to hear a little from each person point of view. This is a cute holiday romance!
Claudia Hecht
A beautiful Christmas edition to this series

It was soo nice to read this one, and see what was going on with the couples and their kids.
This series needs to be read in order to get the most from this story.

I miss them already!
Marika
Oct 07, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This mix of stories from the friends and their families is so sweet! Love spending time with them all, seeing the kids, the excitement and the love at Christmas time.
Just precious and also a reminder of what is really important!
Brandee Ribaudo
Sep 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So satisfying to see all the characters I’ve grown to love years later! As with all the books in the Everything series, this didn’t disappoint. Kudos to the wonderful author for outdoing herself yet again!
Sharon D Mercer
Feb 16, 2021 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

The entire series is an excellent read. I've enjoyed reading all of A. K. Evans books. Once you start reading the series you don't want to stop.
Susan Prager
Mar 07, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic series

What a great ride. Great stories, details and settings all wrapped up in this book. I’m so glad I found them.
Marissa W.
Nov 02, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Best Ending Ever!

I absolutely love how a few years later we got to see how everyone was doing! This series is one of my top reads of the year! Definitely a must read!
Michaela Dren
Aug 17, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Back to where it all started! What an amazing trip down memory lane with the characters who made me fall in love with A.K. Evans' books in the first place. This was everything I could have hoped for. To see where are of our favorite couples are now, the type of spouse and parent they are, well it gave me all the feelings!!!

Definitely check out the whole series and finish with this one to get the happily ever after we all deserve ❤❤❤
Rachel
Jan 30, 2021
Jen Scott
Apr 11, 2021
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Fate Hates (Twist of Fate #1)
  • Fate Loves (Twist of Fate #3)
  • Fate Heals (Twist of Fate #2)
  • T.A. (Biker Bitches, #6)
  • Stalked (Predators MC #4)
  • Claiming the Enemy: Dustin (Porter Brothers Trilogy, #3)
  • The Truth About Cowboys
  • The Coppersmith Farmhouse (Jamison Valley, #1)
  • Crazy B!tch (Biker Bitches, #5)
  • The Lucky Heart (Jamison Valley, #3)
  • The Outpost (Jamison Valley, #4)
  • The Clover Chapel (Jamison Valley, #2)
  • Standing His Ground: Greer (Porter Brothers Trilogy, #2)
  • Flock (The Ravenhood, #1)
  • Exodus (The Ravenhood, #2)
  • Winter's Touch (The Last Riders, #8)
  • Train's Clash (The Last Riders, #9)
  • Wild Distortion
Newsletter Sign Up:

Amazon:

Facebook:

Instagram:

A.K.'s Book Babes (FB Reader Group):

BookBub:

Twitter:

A.K. Evans is a contemporary romance author of over twenty published novels. While she enjoys wr

Everything (5 books)
  • Everything I Need (Everything, #1)
  • Everything I Have (Everything, #2)
  • Everything I Want (Everything, #3)
  • Everything I Love (Everything, #4)

News & Interviews