Start by marking “Everything I Love (Everything, #4)” as Want to Read:
Everything I Love (Everything, #4)

Everything I Love

(Everything #4)

Nikki Drake was just a little girl when she experienced her first heartbreak. Many years and several betrayals later, she's learned that life is what you make of it. Though she’s been resilient in the face of her past, it has affected one small part of her.

Nikki refuses to give her heart to anyone ever again.

Luke Townsend is a man most women dream about. Underneath

To ask other readers questions about Everything I Love, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everything I Love

Start your review of Everything I Love (Everything, #4)
Sheri
Mar 27, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I received an ARC of this book for an honest review.

First and foremost, I HATE the cover of this book. This is Nikki’s story, yet the cover is of a snowboarder. Why? I had to get that off my chest….

This book starts with Nikki Drake having recently moved to Wyoming with her three best friends from California to start her life over. Nikki has giant walls built up around her heart, after being abandoned when she was nine by a family member. She was deeply affected by this, and then to top it off, s
A.K. Evans
Mar 26, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Everything I Love is LIVE!!!

This book is the conclusion to the Everything Series. I hope you all love Nikki & Luke's story.

US
UK
AU
CA

Happy reading!
⚜️Trea
Boy, did this series end on a high note for me! I loved how patient Luke was with Nikki's situation, and the lengths he went to in search of answers for her! I also liked seeing more of the Cunningham Security team highlighted in this story! I'm rather surprised by the fact that Nikki never looked for her father, as I felt that it was a little unrealistic, due to innate curiosity. The story was a quick and engaging read! ...more
Danielle Swainston
Now i must admit i didn’t realise this was part of a series before i dived in. However having that said it can be read as a standalone without feeling like your missing anything, but because for me, this book was sooo good i am going to read the rest in the series.

Nikki, oh man my heart broke for this girl, she had so much heartbreak in her life im not suprised she closed herself off from love, that is until Luke. Boy, Luke, hot as hell Luke. Seriously where can i get a Luke? Not only was he ho
Apr 07, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I am annoyed. Why I hear you ask

I am annoyed because I didn't read the first 3 Blackwood books 😡 I've missed out on so much. But the good news is that I still got them to look forward too.

Nikki has built walls around her heart now Luke is determined to pull them down.

A great book, I definitely be back for more.
Roxie
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Can someone tell me where I can get a Luke? He was perfect. Even though he knew he wanted Nikki, he didn't have to be overbearing to get her heart. I've read so many books with OTT alphas and I certainly love my fair share of them, but Luke was all alpha without the need to disrespect Nikki's wishes.

And my heart broke for Nikki. I don't want to give it away, but that scene where Luke gives her back something that she'd been missing for a long time...I was a mess.

This series as a whole was fill
Lynn
Mar 24, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A perfect end to the series!

I was fortunate to receive an ARC of Everything I Love and thought it was the perfect end to the series.

Nikki’s story broke my heart and Luke was so sweet.  I adored the way Luke gave Nikki the time she needed to work through things in her head.  He knows what he wants, but respects her feelings.  He was the perfect guy!

It was so great to get Nikki’s story, too.  I’ve been wondering about her since the first book in the series.  She’s a fiercely devoted friend who lo
Tara
Mar 28, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great series ending!

The whole Everything series was fantastic. This book was a perfect finisher. I loved Nikki’s story and her ability to see change. Her character was strong and funny. Luke was obviously sexy, but he was also a sweet alpha. I loved how the characters from the other books in this series were still a big part of this story. And that the end as the a cliffhanger. It was a very well written wrap up for everyone. I definitely will read the series again!
Kali McQuillen
Mar 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2018-arc, 2018-read
4.5* Luke is the kind of man we all dream about. Sexy, confident, patient, knows what he wants and will do what it takes to get it. What he wants is Nikki. He knows there are things she doesn't tell him and she wants only a physical relationship. Since his friends and her friends were couples they were always hanging out together. He was good with that she wanted at first but the more they got to know each other the more he wanted her love.

She's been burned so many times before she doesn't want
Pauline
Mar 24, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Review to come...
Jenn the Readaholic
This was the perfect end to the Everything series. Nikki is slightly battered and damaged from a life full of betrayal from family and boyfriends and refuses to let anyone see her true self, aside from her three best friends from childhood. Luke loves Nikki and knows that he’s the man to help her find her way. Between finding herself and finding her way back to her heart and Luke’s persistence in making sure she sees herself and their relationship clearly, Nikki manages to open her heart to love ...more
Victoria Raven
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nikki and Luke were really beautiful together. Nikki is so caring and loving, while Luke is so sweet and understanding. All he wants to do is take care of Nikki and love her and for her to open up to him.
Nikki had a difficult life and very sad. She's trying to deal with what happened even after many years after it happened.
Luke is everything you'd hope him to be. He's strong and sweet but also fierce and very loyal. He is unmoving in his feelings for Nikki. He is always there when she needs hi
chaiandagoodbook
Apr 30, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: apr21

Method: ebook

Rating: 4/5 stars

H rating: 4.5/5 - Luke. LOVED HIM!!

h rating: 4/5 - Nikki. Happily shocked with her in this book

Drama: 4/5

Thoughts: Okay, I got it. Her being cold and closing herself off. Her loss of her dad was a debilating blow to her, that ontop of the evil mom and sisters. I got it. Very happy with this ending to the series. Might consider reading the spinoff.
books are love
Apr 17, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Quick and dirty this review will be.

Loved Luke, I mean swoon book boyfriend love. He was kind, sweet, knew what he wanted and went for it. He was patient as well. He worked hard to for his goals.

Nikki her past was heartbreaking. And hated to see her push Luke away but it’s understandable. Her and Luke are great together. He treats her so amazingly wonderful you swoon.

The story is sexy at times, intimate and really good. Luke has you swoon from the beginning and has you a mess with what he give
Heather  Petzold
Jun 14, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this last book in the series. I really felt bad for both Luke and Nikki, for different reasons of course. I really felt bad for Nikki and what she went through with her family. Family is supposed to love you unconditionally but she got dealt a crap hand.
I really felt for Luke to because he was very much in love with Nikki and she just couldn’t get herself there. He was a genuinely a good guy and I’m glad her was persistent with her. In the end everything was resolved and I just loved th
Joanne
Mar 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book

Wow...what an emotional book! I always k ew this would be a tearjerker but wow Ms Evans you out did yourself. I absolutely loved Luke and Nikki’s story. I never saw these twists and turns either. It’s not only filled with love but drama and some very touching moments. Im sad it’s finished but oh so happy that it ended the way it did. Looking forward to reading the rest of the new series too. Highly recommend this book and series
Claudia Hecht
Dec 06, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another amazing read

Oh my ... Luke's heart is the best!
This read was one I took my time it, knowing I wanted to hang onto Luke for a bit. Nikki is so damaged by what happened, and it was wonderful to see her HEA.
I recommend reading this series in order to get the most from this story.
I miss them already! ❤
Deneen Furness
Apr 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Luke and Nikki

Last book in the Everything series. Great ending.Good Epilogue. Introduced some characters for the Cunningham Security series. Good writing. Good story.
Amie
Mar 15, 2018
Larissa Rye
Mar 17, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Up in the Air (Winter Games, #1)
  • Luca (Project Arma, #1)
  • Strangers in Love (The Scottish Billionaires Book 4)
  • On the Edge (Winter Games, #2)
  • Doctor Daddy: An Age Gap Secret Baby Romance (Forbidden Temptations)
  • Enjoy the Ride (Winter Games #3)
  • In Too Deep (Winter Games, #4)
  • Naughty or Nice
  • No Judgments (Little Bridge Island, #1)
  • Beneath the Stars (Falling Stars, #4)
  • Mourning Wood
  • Baiting Him (How to Catch an Alpha #2)
  • Mac (Mountain Men, #2)
  • Blood & Bones: Cage (Blood Fury MC, #5)
  • Rough Edge (Tannen Boys, #2)
  • Come Back for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #1)
  • How My Brother's Best Friend Stole Christmas (Kane Christmas, #3)
  • Dangers of Love (The Scottish Billionaires Book 5)
Newsletter Sign Up:

Amazon:

Facebook:

Instagram:

A.K.'s Book Babes (FB Reader Group):

BookBub:

Twitter:

A.K. Evans is a contemporary romance author of over twenty published novels. While she enjoys wr

Everything (5 books)
  • Everything I Need (Everything, #1)
  • Everything I Have (Everything, #2)
  • Everything I Want (Everything, #3)
  • Everything I Give (Everything, #5)