Start by marking “Everything I Want (Everything, #3)” as Want to Read:
Everything I Want (Everything, #3)

Everything I Want

(Everything #3)

When starry-eyed dancer, Monroe Archer, meets professional snowboarder Xander Stone, she believes she's found the man of her dreams. Searching for her fairytale romance since she was a little girl, Monroe goes after what she wants.

Stone is a grief-stricken man. At a young age, he learned that forever doesn't exist. Ever since, he's been a tortured soul just going thro

To ask other readers questions about Everything I Want, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everything I Want

Start your review of Everything I Want (Everything, #3)
⚜️Trea
This was another emotional read for me! It wasn't as good as the previous books in the series, mostly because Stone was such a complete jerk and moron! Monroe was put through a lot of unnecessary pain because of him, and I really hated his reasons for it! I liked how passionate Monroe was about her dancing and loved her brothers' support of her! I also loved that this book introduced us more to the Cunningham Security world that would spin out of this series. I can't wait to read the final book ...more
Roxie
Oct 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I wish there was an option for 6 stars.

A.K. Evans has proven to me that she can write a hero.

Earlier this year, I read the first two novels in this series and met Wes and Zane. Wes was a strong, confident hero and his story was a sweet one. Zane was also a strong hero and his book is one of my favorites this year.

I was certain I might be disappointed with a future hero because it's hard to find a way into my top hero spots. When I read the description for Everything I Want, I grew even more c
Mj
Jan 25, 2021 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
2.5 Stars

I skimmed several parts of this book because it just got so repetitive. There would be several days worth of events from Monroe's POV. Then the next chapter would be a recap of those events from Stone's POV but nothing really added to it. Or Monroe would would be updating her friends or brothers on events and give a summary like the reader didn't just read all this a few pages prior. I skimmed heavily after 80%.

Stone held out on being in a serious relationship because of what happened w
Victoria Raven
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved Monroe and Stone.
Monroe was such a sweetheart and such a loving person you can see why she gravitated towards Stone. His story is awful and heart-breaking, so you can understand why he is the way that he is and why he is so closed off. It's like she crept into his body and his soul bit by bit just to help and soothe him. He is a great guy but he's hurting and he doesn't want to hurt her but what can you do when all you want is that person and they push you away to protect you. You don't
Lynn
Oct 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
What a beautiful love story.

This book had everything. The story was captivating from the very first line and I didn’t want to put it down.

I love that the author writes in the dual POV. Monroe was a joy to read and had me laughing at the most unexpected times. It was great to have her perspective, but even better to get his. Stone was fighting a battle between his mind and his heart and, in the end, it was beautiful to see how he overcame the struggle between the two.

Overall, I found that I wa
Tammy Huk
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Having previously read Everything I Have & Everything I Need, this latest installment in the series did not disappoint! A.K. Evans continues to deliver a satisfying story and each book gets better & better. Monroe & Stone's story was presented with tenderness and I appreciated that about this particular storyline. As we move along in the series I enjoy the feeling that I already know these characters and it is fun to get glimpses of the characters from prior books that I have already fallen in l ...more
Heather  Petzold
May 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another cute quick read in this series. I really liked Monroe in this installment and glad she got her fairytale. That is once Stone for his head out of his a&@. I mean I completely understood his hesitation to be in a relationship. He had some pretty bad things happen when he was young. He had a pretty devastating childhood. But he was such a good guy and he just really needed to see the people around him loved him and supported him. They were such a cute couple. This book had a little bit more ...more
Kristi Ekasala
Dec 08, 2020 rated it really liked it
This story fits into the series well in that one person has a troubled past and the obstacles along the way are due to misunderstandings and omissions of truth. Something about this one though seemed to get me—the flowers at the beginning, the hurt feelings after the conversation in the parking lot and Stone opening up to Monroe. Maybe it’s the way it was written or maybe it’s just the idea of Stone being heartbroken to see Monroe’s pain but I felt so bad for him during this story as he tries to ...more
chaiandagoodbook
Apr 26, 2021 rated it really liked it
Shelves: apr21

Method: ebook

Rating: 4/5 stars

H rating: 4/5 - Stone.

h rating: 4.5/5 - Monroe.

Drama: 4/5

Thoughts: I really liked her!! She reminds me so much of me..great story. Not a fan of how Stone spent those following 2 weeks though. Might finish series.
Claudia Hecht
Dec 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another amazing read

Oh Stone! Soo damaged 💔.
I very much enjoyed this one, and finally seeing Monroe have her HEA.
I was worried she might mot get it with Stone, but I truly loved how it happened!
I highly recommend reading this series in order to get the most from this story...
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Mel
Jan 08, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely loved this book. Love the story!!! I love all the authors books so far. I can’t seem to put any of her books down especially this series and these characters were awesome along with the story itself. I laughed I cried I loved.
Joanne
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fabulous book full of heartache,drama and love. To top that it has hot Alphas and a fab crew of feisty and courageous women. Add in the Cunningham security team in the background. It’s an exciting time in the series.
Deneen Furness
Apr 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Stone and Monroe

Great addition to the series. Lots of sadness. Stone had such a hard life. The only thing that bugged me was she called him Stone. I wanted her to call him Xander. Just a silly thing for me, but still was a great story. Can't wait to read the next one.
Tara
Nov 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Beautiful, sweet, and romantic

This is a very heartfelt and beautiful story. I love Monroe and how she is innocent and feels so deep. And Stone’s character was so interesting. Definitely worth the read! The series as a whole is amazing!
Jessica Alire
This is the 3rd book in the series. This one was a little hard to get through. The h Monroe was a little hard to like. She cried way too much for my liking. Other books in the series are really good.
Sharon D Mercer
Jan 29, 2021 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A dynamic book to read.

I loved and enjoyed this book. Everything I Want had me up to we hours of the night and turning over in the early morning hour before dawn just reading. I cried and smiled throughout the book. Ms. Evans is a dynamic writer.
Rachael
Dec 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Number 3

Monroe and Stone! Another couple and another romance. I am so glad Stone got his own HEA! Can’t wait to see how Luke gives Nikki hers.
Donna Campbell-Thompson
Fantabulous!
Susana
Nov 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Devoured this in a single day. These books just keep getting better and better! Cannot wait for the next one. Yum.
Hannah
Sep 03, 2019 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
probably my least favorite
Michaela Dren
May 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I haven't read a book in ages that I loved and admired a heroine like Monroe! Her ability to be strong and vulnerable all at the same time is remarkable. she is so sure of what she wants and doesn't let herself get less than what she deserves.
Stone is the kind of guy we are warned about, never try to change a man. The difference with Stone is that he just needed someone to show him that love wasn't impossible and that taking a chance really is worth the risk
Whitney
Megan
Mar 22, 2021
Holly Kordalski
Apr 11, 2021

• Up in the Air (Winter Games, #1)
  • Strangers in Love (The Scottish Billionaires Book 4)
  • Inevitably You (Brookside Romance, #2)
  • Luca (Project Arma, #1)
  • Doctor Daddy: An Age Gap Secret Baby Romance (Forbidden Temptations)
  • On the Edge (Winter Games, #2)
  • Enjoy the Ride (Winter Games #3)
  • In Too Deep (Winter Games, #4)
  • Mourning Wood
  • The Slade Brothers Collection (The Slade Brothers, #1-5)
  • The Ride
  • Naughty or Nice
  • How My Brother's Best Friend Stole Christmas (Kane Christmas, #3)
  • Mac (Mountain Men, #2)
  • My Fake Christmas Fiancé (Kane Christmas #1)
  • Rushing In (Bailey Brothers, #4)
  • Santa Baby Maybe (Kane Christmas #2)
  • Everything Changes (Creek Canyon, #3)
Newsletter Sign Up:

Amazon:

Facebook:

Instagram:

A.K.'s Book Babes (FB Reader Group):

BookBub:

Twitter:

A.K. Evans is a contemporary romance author of over twenty published novels. While she enjoys wr

Everything (5 books)
  • Everything I Need (Everything, #1)
  • Everything I Have (Everything, #2)
  • Everything I Love (Everything, #4)
  • Everything I Give (Everything, #5)