Start by marking “The Estate” as Want to Read:

The Estate

Family. Honor. Commitment. Lies.

Carter:
Family. Honor. Commitment.
My entire life was built around these three words.
And my entire life turned out to be a lie.
But burying the pain is easier than dealing with it and that’s what I’d planned to do.
Until Lex Evans showed up.
She tore down the walls I’d thrown around my heart brick by brick.
She reduced me to rubble, so she could b
ebook
Published December 15th 2020

To ask other readers questions about The Estate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Estate

Start your review of The Estate
Nedra
Nov 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I’m not exactly sure where to begin with this amazingly written read. The growth of the author is apparent within her stories as she slowly advances in her writing style and techniques and I couldn’t be more proud of her accomplishments. Having given the opportunity of a sneak peek of part one, the brokenness of these characters was too much to handle. But am I ever appreciative for the continuation as there was so many questions answered throughout. Carter and Lex go through so much turmoil thr ...more
Stacey Elizabeth
Nov 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
★彡 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙀𝙎𝙏𝘼𝙏𝙀 彡★

(ARC REVIEW)

🌸𝘈 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘩. 𝘈 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘦. 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘯𝘰𝘸, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥🌸

Carter the ultimate businessman is in a bad place. He has been through hell and back again having lost his mother during childbirth, a resentful father, a nasty divorce from a gold digging cheating wench and a tragic accident that left him in a coma for months, only to be left with a company going do
Michaella Dieter
Nov 25, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Wow, this book was amazing! This is my first full-length novel by Ivy Wild, and I very much enjoyed it.

The Estate is the story of Lex and Carter - two beautiful but broken people, both with saddening histories. When they find each other, sparks fly - but several outside sources are determined to destroy the happiness they are starting to find.

Ivy Wild
Nov 03, 2020 is currently reading it  ·  (Review from the author)

The Estate
Family, Honor, Commitment, Lies.

Read Free on Kindle Unlimited
Order signed copies here
Jules Malone
Oct 23, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book...this book was amazing! I was lucky enough to be able to proofread and help edit this amazing story and I can’t say enough great things about it. Amazing storyline, struggles, fear of being let down and rejected, fear of loving again, of letting someone in, of disappointment, people that are doing you wrong behind your back, steamy, STEAMY HOT scenes, beautiful moments between characters that you can literally feel the chemistry off the page. Ivy Wild was made to write romance! Loved ...more
Melissa  ❤️ bookaddict_fanatic
The blurb for this book captured my attention but the story is what captured my heart! This book had me hanging on every word and so enthralled with the story I hated putting it down, I was so consumed!

“I’ve never chased after anything. Not money, not deals and not women. I never even chased my own fucking dream, Lex. You’re the first thing I’ve chased after.” He smirked. “And by that, I do mean by car, horse and through the fucking woods."

Carter is the domineering, broody CEO that has been thro
1-Click Addict Support Group
Dec 24, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I don’t know where to begin so here I go…. Carter and Lex both have suffered in different ways by the ones that were supposed to love them. So, it was no surprise that they were drawn to each other even though neither knew what each one had endured.

When Carter hires Lex as his property manager he didn’t expect his life to change for the better. He didn’t expect to have someone fight with him at his side. He didn’t expect to find the happiness he didn’t realize he could have. As they both fight
Michaella Dieter

I loved the relationship between Lex and Carter. The story is very well written, and will get you in the feels. There are also plenty of smoking hot scenes
Amy [Book Addict Reviews]
Dec 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I made the mistake of starting this book right before going to sleep and I instantly got sucked in and was up most of the night reading this story. It captured my attention from the very first page and as the story continued, I fell in love with these two broken characters and their story.

Lex is strong and she has come to accept her life and the fact that everyone always ends up leaving her. You can’t help but love her character and want to cheer for her and want her to find her HEA. Carter is
Megan  Anne
5 Stars

I am trying to figure out where to even begin with this review because my thoughts are all over the place! This is the first book I've ever read by this author and it definitely won't be the last. I fell absolutely in love with this book. I fell so hard for Carter and Lex's story that they became an instant favorite couple of mine.

Carter was just...

description

I don't even know how to describe it.. he was just so intense, selfless, caring, and just so swoon-worthy. He honestly surprised me a lot be
Katslovesbooks
Dec 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing

This was an amazing read!!! The story from beginning to end was perfection!!!Wow just wow!!!

I didn't know what to expect when I first stated reading this story and page by page this book captivated me and I just couldn't let go. I finished this book in one sitting.

Lex and Carter were just perfection for each other. Two really good people but with broken souls. They both had really bad things happening to them and so when they found each other for the first time they were able to spark somethin
Karen_
Dec 11, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
Written by: Ivy Wilde

I could not put this book down!

From the first words to the last words I felt this story pull me inside.

Ivy Wild’s use of words to write the reader pictures of what is happening reeled me in and took me on a wild ride with Lex and Carter.

Having the book in parts felt like it was giving me a goal. How fast can I read part one, what will part two give me…the pages were flying by.

Lex, wow a strong woman, who has been broken before and yet she still is strong. Carter
Kerri❤
Dec 05, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow where to begin on this beuatiful heart wrenching journey. Lex and Carter are two lost souls who are drawn together and believe me its love/lust at first sight. It absofrigginlouty has you swooning over their journey!

Carter Ross is the ultimate commanding, hot, steamy ceo, who lets be real we all want in life!🔥 But Carters upbringing and history will have your heart aching with pain, it practically ripped my heart out, but thanks to Lex she begun to piece him back together. Carter is feisty,
Cheryl
This review can also be found in Currant7 Recommends

Disclosure: I voluntarily reviewed a complimentary copy of this book which I received from the author. All views expressed are only my honest opinion.

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars

description

Alexandra "Lex" Evanston is an up and coming successful lawyer. She is smart, resourceful, and caring. But due to unfortunate events, she had to turn her back to a rewarding career in law to become a property manager. She loves her Alpha Romeo, and even with all its issues,
✿❀ Lauren, aka Coffee and the Bibliophile ❀✿

The Estate by Ivy Wild was long and complicated. I say complicated because while I'm not a huge fan of 3rd person narrative, sometimes it works. It kind of worked in this one but it took a long, looooong time to get used to how quickly the narrative switched between the FMC and MMC. I mean, sometimes it happened every other paragraph and that was very distracting having to figure out who was talking or thinking at the moment. Also, the timeline was a bit strange. It goes back and forth and seeme
Maria S.
Nov 30, 2020 rated it it was amazing
IVY WILD HAS DONE IT AGAIN!!! FIVE STARS!!! What an AMAZING READ!!!

After reading Ivy Wild's debut trilogy series (The Infamous Series), there was no doubt i would be reading her upcoming works as well!!! And yeap, she did not disappoint this time either. If anything, the author's writing gets better and better, giving us readers exactly what we want to get us hooked, drooling, and hot!!!
The Estate is all about the love story of Carter (a loner, who is very intense and does not open up to anyon
Zsuzsanna's Reading Corner
Dec 13, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This book is everything you’ve ever wanted and even more! Ivy Wild has outdid herself with this story! It is passionate, intense and full of drama! ( just the way I like it )

Carter is the ultimate book boyfriend. He is handsome, smart, bossy and successful . Unfortunately life has dealt shitty cards for him and he has been through a lot. Don’t want to spoil the book too much but that man has suffered enough. I just wanted to cuddle him and tell him it’s going to be okay.

Lex has serious trust i
Laura Jackson
Dec 12, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Author Ivy Wild brought out all the feels with this amazing new full length book.. there is a lot going on and you don’t want to miss any of it.. secrets and lies.. Deceitfulness and Betrayal.. heat and chemistry .. all the things I need to get sucked in a story..
Carter Ross is the ultimate businessman.. he’s used to getting what he wants.. and he wants Lex.. but he’s got a shitty ex wife .. an opportunist father..and a whole bunch of things happening at his estate..
Lex is used to having to
Tammy -
Dec 11, 2020 rated it really liked it
The Estate is the first book that I've read by Author Ivy Wild and I enjoyed it. The Estate is Carter and Lex's story. They have both been jaded by their pasts, but neither can deny their chemistry and the desire to let down their walls with each other. When they first meet, they have no idea how soon their paths will cross again. Although any relationship should be forbidden due to their circumstances, neither of them can seem to say no.

There is a lot going on in this book, both in the present
Irma *Irma The Book Whisperer*
Blown away by the authors storytelling!

From the first chapter on I was simply enchanted! The story, the characters! Gah, the amazing chemistry between Carter and Lex. Him all guarded and reserved, and her, she was always trying to please everybody. He build his walls up so high after the dark past that he had. And she cracked them down by just being herself.

Utterly beautiful!

You will swoon and sigh happily as you read this sweet emotional story. I highly recommend!
Emma (emjbookshelf)
Dec 12, 2020 rated it really liked it
This is my first time reading Ivy Wild and she did not disappoint. It was a long beautifully written book split into 3 parts.

Carter's life was built around Family, Honor & Commitment, however the people in his life were not guided by these 3 things.

Lex has been abandoned by people throughout her life and she has come to accept this is the norm.

Carter needs help running his estate and Lex was hired to manage the property. Sparks were flying from the moment they first met.

With people around them d
Valeen Robertson (Live Thru Books Blog)

Amazon US / Amazon CA / Amazon UK / Amazon AU

Lex is the woman everyone leaves, and she's gotten used to it. So when she meets Carter, and falls for him, she expects him to be the same way. She doesn't take into account that Carter has as many demons as she does, and perhaps they're perfect for each other.

Carter's had such a hard life, wanting, but never receiving, love from his father, and having his ex-wife cheat on him. Then the coma happened. And now, this gorgeous woman slides into h
Elizabeth Williams
Dec 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing, truly beautiful read this was from start to finish. I didn’t want this book to end! You can clearly see that this book has been written from the heart, leaving the lines blurred between truth and fiction.
Everything about this book was captivating, the characters, the drama, the heartbreak and omg! the sex scenes where off the charts! From the moment Carter and Lex met you just knew they were taking you on a rollercoaster of a journey that you wouldn’t want to get off!
I can onl
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
Dec 19, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: loved-it
Gah what a story. From start to finish I was glued to this story.

The two main characters Carter and Lex are so so good. The chemistry between them is oh so hot. This is one of those books where I felt the emotions of the characters. I could say so much about these two but I really think you should read this one for yourself.

I’m so looking forward to reading more from this author in the future.
Wendy Livingstone
Dec 14, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is Carter and Lex’s journey. Carter has not had an easy life after losing him mom in childbirth, his dad’s resentment, and had a nasty divorce from a cheating gold digger, and then to have a tragic accident which left him in a coma for months, only to recover to his company going downhill. Having no option Carter hires Lex as a project manager, and the sparks fly between them. Lex has not had the best of life either having no family or friends, and through no fault of her own, getting fired ...more
Caroline O'Sullivan
Dec 09, 2020 rated it it was amazing
I recieved an ARC of this book in return of an honest review.

Oh WOW I just don't know what to say about this book, so many thoughts have been going around in my head since I read it. The one thing that I can tell you is that I miss this book, I miss it a lot and I can not get it out of my head.

I adored Carter and Lex, loved every single thing about them. Funnily enough when I started reading this book as I read in Lex's POV I couldn't get the authors face out of my mind, she is who I saw as Lex.
Darnell MR Hart
Dec 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lex and Carter are the perfect blend of imperfect. Together they blend to create a stronger family, with a deeper commitment, and respect for each other and life.  Ivy Wild touched me with this story deeply, outstanding writing.
Booksaddict2020
Dec 15, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The story is romantic, dreamy, intense and full of drama with a strong FC. The readers will fall in love with the characters in an instant. It is beautifully written with a gripping plot line that will make the readers want to know what will happen next. It is a highly recommended book for readers who like romance.

Personal Take:
I just loved that even though Carter and Lex had their own sets of issues, Lex was her own self and some damsel in distress. She took control of her life and even helped
Stela
Dec 09, 2020 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was such a pleasant surprise! Although it's written in the third person (I'm not a big fan of that), this story kept me hooked until the end. Carter and Lex are two broken people who find in each other the things they've always been looking for. Their first meeting is casual and they think it will be the last too, but fate has other things in store for them. The development of their relationship is explosive, their encounters are full of heat and passion, and neither can resist the attracti ...more
Shannon Ricci-mayronne
Dec 26, 2020 rated it it was amazing
This is my first read by Ivy Wild and wow- can she weave a tale. The story is told in third person omniscient. I have to say it’s been a long time since I’ve read a romance novel that way.

Alexandra Evans (Lex) is looking for a fresh start. On a night out before she starts a new career she meets a gorgeous stranger, Carter Ross. So, she decides for one night to give the decision making power to someone else. After an explosive encounter they part ways.

On the first day at her job at The Estate a
« previous 1 3 next »

• Second Chances (Love on Set #1)
  • Gravity (Wilde Boys, #1)
  • Ricochet (The Rapture, #1)
  • Chasing the Idol
  • Rush (The Brotherhood #2)
  • Breakers (Academy of Stardom, #3)
  • Kiss To Forget (Blairwood University, #2)
  • Stone Cold Queen (Sick Boys, #2)
  • Dare Series Collection
  • Wicked Hearts At War: The Complete Series (Books 1-3)
  • Not My Match (The Game Changers, #2)
  • Stupid Love (The Prescotts, #1)
  • Striker (Redwood Rebels #1)
  • Daddy's Angel
  • Shallow River
  • Riot Rules (Crooked Sinners, #2)
  • Only One Night (Only One #3)
  • Through the Pain (Whitsborough Chronicles, #1)
Writer of romance
Arguer of law
Misplacer of cell phone

Newsletter: https://ivywildromance.com/#subscribenew
Instagram: https://instagram.com/ivywildauthor
Facebook: https://facebook.com/ivywildromance
Twitter (is it still a thing?): https://twitter.com/ivywildauthor