Start by marking “The Lost Spells” as Want to Read:
Blank 133x176
The Lost Spells

Anderson Atlas

The Lost Spells

At age twelve Karl stumbles upon a one hundred year old secret that involves a talking spider and a ton of gold. He's soon confronted with a choice-sacrifice the gold or save his new friend. Along the way he uses magic and technology to overcome an evil witch and distorts time itself.
Paperback
Published November 2020 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published June 2nd 2009)

To ask other readers questions about The Lost Spells, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Lost Spells

Start your review of The Lost Spells
Jackie
Feb 18, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow. What a different type of book. Karl has a new friend , a talking spider and lots of gold. He is given the choice, friend or gold. Short but wonderful.
Anderson Atlas
Mar 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
This is my book and I encourage all to read it :)

Josh Smyser
Hannah
Sep 10, 2020
becky
Nov 11, 2020
I live in the hot Sonoran Desert among scaled survivors, steely eye hawks and majestic saguaros.

I'm inspired by crowded malls, streams that barely trickle, patches of moss, charred forests, and distant mountain ranges. The clacking of keys can be heard throughout my home late at night and I'm always writing. Scratching of pens, pencils and paintbrushes are also some of my favorite of tools.

To dat