Start by marking “The Office Party” as Want to Read:
The Office Party

The Office Party

I can’t believe that I pulled my boss’s name for our company’s annual Secret Santa tradition…

As the devil incarnate, this infuriating, cocky bastard never gives us the holidays off, and he honestly expects us to be grateful for his generous alternative: The Office Party.

It’s a mandatory, all-expenses trip for two weeks at a surprise luxury resort—where we still have to wor
Published December 18th 2020 by WGW BOOKS

To ask other readers questions about The Office Party, please sign up.
Beefybass It's available on Amazon.…moreIt's available on Amazon.(less)

Start your review of The Office Party
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
3.5 STARS
For a few seconds, I forget that he’s Satan in the flesh—that he’s flown thirteen hours to confront me in another country.

If you're looking for a quick, steamy and fun read, look no further. If there's one thing I can say, is no matter the quibbles I may have, Whitney G always delivers on a fun and satisfying read, no matter the length.

I love a good enemies to lovers romance, but particularly when you have a sassy heroine give as good as she gets to the alphahole of a hero.
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Dec 22, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
4 Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

A7449049_1FE2_47D3_8636_7A79499B8609

Savannah Grey is a beautiful, single woman living in New York who is the rising star at the company she works for in Manhattan. As the top advisor for the C.E.O. of West Media she never gets a break. She's a hard worker, but believes everyone deserves time off at Christmas. Unfortunately her boss Garrett West has a different opinion on the matter. He believes there is no such thing as a day off in December. The overbearing, arrogant man is infuriating. He live
Corina
Dec 19, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: novella, christmas, banter
Sometimes all you need is a Whitney G novella.

In the end, it didn't reach the same level as her older books, but it was still very entertaining and enjoyable.

Although at times the story was a bit over the top and made no sense, but I loved the tension between the couple and their fascinating employee/employer relationship. The way they pushed each other's buttons, and tried to outsmart each other is something I always enjoy.

Overall it was an easy and sexy novella for in between other books.
Nova B
Dec 18, 2020 rated it liked it
I don’t know how to rate this one. I love me some Whitney office romance but my thing is. I’m always left wondering when did they fall in love. I mean if a guy was a tool to me for so long I’m not sure I would have feelings for him. Lmao.
Novella are so short and I don’t get to see the whole falling In love( why I like my romance and of course the epilogues with babies not engaged)
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4 'Boss-Snark Forum 3.0' Stars!
ARC provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

I love Whitney G. I love novellas. I love holiday-themed books. Well, I got all those things with The Office Party and I am not mad about it. I love me a Whit alpha-hole with a huge heart who is secretly in love with his best employee! I devoured this short story in just an hour and it sure gave me the satisfaction of reading a sweet and sexy treat from one of my favorite authors.

The tension between us
Lisa (Remarkablylisa)
Jan 02, 2021 rated it it was ok
Shelves: january-2021
This had a lot of potential but the time jumps and back and forth got me really confused. I also can't take it seriously because the boss is violating laws and not just human rights when he tracks down our female heroine. I also don't think it's cute when she talks back to him when he's her boss. Also she has a boyfriend too??? Like okay bye. ...more
Lien
4.5 Stars

Aaaahhh I loved this so much!!

What I loved
➤ There was banter and I'm a sucker for it!
➤ This novella reminded me of Thirty Day Boyfriend and basically all the other boss-employee novellas of hers in some ways but I didn't mind because they are all quick and super enjoyable reads.
Also, the fact that I will probably never get tired of office romances might be an important factor lol
➤ I loved the dynamics between Savannah and Garrett, they had this enemies vibe but then it felt like th
Rachael*Caribbean*girl*bibliophile
Spoilers ahead

This is a novella so I'm not doing a long review

The positives
Short read
Hot sexy time
Good chemistry between mcs

Negatives
Poor transition from sorta enemies to lovers, like really really poor
The first parts of the book they're both dating other people, she had a boyfriend! It's a novella!!!! Whyyyyyyy was all that time wasted???? Then they have sex and she's confessing love?!! What?????
The only indication that the h was a black queen(I'm assuming) is from the cover, did I miss her des
Anna
Dec 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: poc-heroines

This was such a cute and fun holiday novella!

The moment I heard about this book and saw that a WOC was on the cover, I knew without a doubt that I would read this. The fact that it's basically The Hating Game but make it a bit steamier, and I was sold.

I had so much fun reading this and I found myself laughing at loud quite a few times. I kept imagining it as a rom-com movie and I just could see it so well! It has all the makings to be such a cute movie and I especially loved the dynam
Dulcie
Dec 20, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: novella
Romance Holiday Themed Novella : ⭐️⭐️⭐️.5

As a first read from Whitney G. it was solid. Cute, little dirty, and super sweet.
Looking forward to more from this author!

*FaLaLaLaThon 2020 : Book One*
Carol
3.5 stars. ⭐⭐⭐
An enjoyable and fun quick short.
Reminiscent of the old Whitney that I love 💘 so much......sweet, snarky and a little but sexy.
Curlyhairlass19
Dec 20, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Hot holiday snarkiness!!

I want so much more of Savvy & Garret. This was the perfect enemies to lovers, and my first Whitney G book! I can’t wait to read her whole backlist!!

I love when the hero & heroine dance around chemistry and intense sexual attraction. Give me more!!!
Sophie's Reading Corner
Our hero is a CEO and he tries to host this annual office party for the holidays that's mandatory for all of his employees. Our heroine is trying to evade this, but it seems improbable.

This was a nice novella. Just in time for this holiday season. It was a quick read that I enjoyed, but I just thought that some things were over the top. I usually rate my novellas with 4 max, because I always feel like I need more, so because of this I'll give this one a 3- 3.5

Merry Christmas everyone!!
Carvanz
I loved the fun, snarky humor of this book! Savannah was a unique heroine for a boss/employee romance and Garrett was the type of hero this author excels at creating - domineering, controlling, but totally taken in by the heroine. All of it is wrapped in a sense of humor that I absolutely LOVE. I laughed my way through this story even as I waited to see who was going to one up the next, Garrett or Savannah.

This is a short read, perfect for a break during the holidays. The relationship is already
Bookphenomena (Micky)
3.5 -4 stars

This short Christmas steamy novella was classic Whitney G and it was perfect for a one-sitting with a cup of something and a snack. It gave all the hate-to-more, heat and Christmassy vibes all in one and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

The male MC was the boss and his top executive was the female MC, Savannah. I was glad that the boss was less of an a-hole than many of her books and the pretend hate was just a load of fun. Savannah ended up pulling her boss’ name in the secret santa.

Whoever
Jo - •.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•
Savannah’s boss Garrett may be an arsehole but a two week all expenses paid trip to a fancy resort each year for the office party is pretty amazing! It’s a shame she loathes going and will try anything to get out of being there. The fact that they are mandatory for everyone and holiday leave is not allowed over this period means she is yet to get out of one.

The other problem is that she has the hots for her boss, like a serious lady boner that causes her to fantasise about him - a lot. It doesn’
Ezinwanyi Chinyere
Definitely a boss/employee romance

I generally don’t like novellas unless they are part of an existing series. This book reminds me of my reasons why. Characters and plots are underdeveloped and the plot moves at a neck breaking pace. I did like Garrett and Savvy, but I wished their journey was way more polished. Even the sex scenes were abrupt. I wanted much more
inês ☾
If you're looking for a fun and entertaining office-romance christmas novella, this is it!
I like the couple, the banter and the tension between them was probably the best thing in this. In terms of the story, it was maybe a bit too on the rom-com side of things for my personal taste but if that's something you like you'll probably really enjoy this.
Marureviere
Dec 19, 2020 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2020-reads
This was an okay read, but oh, the things that I'll do for Whitney G. to release a full-length novel again. ...more
Alla
Dec 24, 2020 rated it liked it
3.5 stars.
Snow
Dec 21, 2020 rated it liked it
Ah, I've wanted smth more from Whitney G.

Damn, I've been waiting for her book for quite some time and then she publishes a novella, again...

*sigh*
I liked it, sure...BUT I wanted more, cause I know Whitney G can deliver BUT why won't she?
Hmmm....

*goes to her corner to sulk*
Lindsey Domokur of Crazy Reader Chicks
I adore Whitney G and her novellas. She never disappoints in giving me a broody boss that will do anything for the girl he loves. I am all about holiday reads this year and this one hit the spot. I would have loved to be an employee at this office thoug. Such a cute story!
Dec 19, 2020 rated it it was ok
completely deranged
Dali
Nobody writes domineering, arrogant heroes you can’t help but fall in love with like Whitney G. does. I’ve L.O.V.E.D. every single one of Whitney’s heroes and Garrett West is no exception.

Heroine: Savannah Grey, workaholic and top advisor at West Media International.

Hero: Garrett West, C.E.O. of West Media International. Savannah’s boss, a.k.a. Bastard Boss or the constant thorn in her side.

Plot: Garrett West has a no holidays off, office party mandatory policy. Last year, Savannah
Shelby
Every year, Savannah’s asshole boss makes all his employees attend a 2-week long all expenses paid work trip, preventing anyone from spending actual time with their families. Savannah bashes Garrett along with everyone else in the company and would do anything to get out of the yearly mandatory trip. This year for Christmas she draws Garrett’s name for their secret Santa gift, which she isn’t too happy about. So she regifts her Christmas gift from her sister to Garrett without opening it, thinki ...more
maggieandteddy
3.5 stars. Short novella/short story Holiday Office Romance.
Steamy, but a little lacking in chemistry between Savannah & Garrett.
Some really funny moments. Ironic to find out what Savannah's coworker/employees really thought!
I enjoy Whitney's workplace romances.
The works a-hole prize still goes to Andrew in Reasonable Doubt.
Stephanie
Dec 20, 2020 rated it liked it
The whole concept of this story was kind of ridiculous and the romantic lead seemed a little stalkerish, but it had some funny moments that I enjoyed.
Christi (christireadsalot)
The Office Party is a brand new Christmas novella from Whitney G that dropped today, so I spent my Friday night diving in! 💕 This is a romcom style holiday novella between a media mogul boss and his executive advisor. Every year for Christmas, Garrett requests/makes it mandatory that his staff attend a 2 week all-expenses paid trip at a surprise luxury resort, which gets turned into a full work-trip with long hours & conferences. His executive advisor Savannah swears to everyone (including herse ...more
Kimmy
The Office Party is a quick funny holiday read with the perfect amount steam for a Christmas read.
Romance Schmomance (Malia)
If you're a fan of Whitney G., here's a novella that you can add to your TBR. It's definitely very classic Whitney G. and I don't see myself ever getting tired of reading her romance books.

I know with novellas, there will definitely be things missing here and there. By the end, I'm always wishing for more, and that was definitely the case with The Office Party. I wish we had more time for the MCs to explore their relationship a bit more.

But overall, it's a fun quick and read that rides on the t

• The Invitation
  • Scrooged
  • The Strike Out
  • The Revenge Pact (Kings of Football, #1)
  • Date Me Like You Mean It
  • The Villain (Boston Belles, #2)
  • Make Me Yours (Bellamy Creek, #2)
  • A Very Bossy Christmas
  • The Romantic Pact (Kings of Football, #2)
  • New Year's Steve
  • The Christmas Pact
  • A Holiday Lift
  • Blame it on the Champagne (Blame it on the Alcohol, #1)
  • The Relationship Pact
  • Best Friends Don't Kiss
  • Fables & Other Lies
  • My Fake Christmas Fiancé (Kane Christmas #1)
  • (Not) The Boss of Me
Whitney G. is a New York Times & USA Today bestselling author. Her books are currently published in over a dozen languages.

She lives deep in the Tennessee woods and spends most of her time drinking coffee while penning dirty-talking alpha males.

Find out more about her next project at www.whitneygbooks.com

(Be sure to sign up for "The F.L.Y. List" as that's the best way to receive new release update

News & Interviews